+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

I did not believe the rumor when they were together and I do not now. I am a bass player who grew up listening and being influenced by his playing. The man I have been listening to never changed. If you like the idea of him dead. Go for it.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    Cant forget about the abbey raod alblum cover where paul is barefooted symbolizing Pauls death
    Yeah i was just looking at that pic and Paul looks about the same height as George and John and yet he looks much taller in some other pics.that album was released in 69 which was after his supposed death

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I did not believe the rumor when they were together and I do not now. I am a bass player who grew up listening and being influenced by his playing. The man I have been listening to never changed. If you like the idea of him dead. Go for it.

I'm not suggesting that he is dead but there are some anomalies with some of the photographs of him.
    Last edited by ponda; 21st December 2011 at 19:23.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), modwiz (21st December 2011), Unified Serenity (21st December 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Well, what are the chances that, if he really died, someone could find another person identical to him, with the same accent, with the same voice tone, who could also play the bass and guitar with the same style?

If he is indeed a double, it should take at least 18 months to teach him how to sing, play the bass and guitar, with a really intense training and, as far as I know, the band havenīt gone on vacations to give this supposed double some time to learn it all.

How about this? "British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans."?? Iīve seen many bands come and go, many idols come and go, but Iīve never heart of any mass suicides because of them...

Well, Lennon died. Have you heard of any one who committed suicide because of his death? Michael Jackson died as well, and Iīve heard nothing about suicides as well....

And those pictures make no sense. Artists change style from time to time. If I was to follow such logic, David Bowie should have died about 100 times during his career.

I donīt buy this conspiracy theory for one second.

Cheers,

Raf.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (21st December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), Carmody (1st March 2015), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), DeMeeee (22nd December 2011), drneglector (23rd June 2018), Enquiring1 (23rd December 2011), greybeard (21st December 2011), Intranuclear (21st December 2011), jade (22nd December 2011), Keajran (13th April 2019), Miller (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th December 2011), THIRDEYE (25th December 2011), Unified Serenity (21st December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

""cobblers""

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aranuk (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Gardener (2nd March 2015), Miller (22nd December 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Thanks Modwiz for you opinion this video is pretty convincing. Im not sure what to believe this video seems to tell a story that seems hard to make up
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

58andfixed (24th December 2011), Black Panther (22nd December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), modwiz (21st December 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well, what are the chances that, if he really died, someone could find another person identical to him, with the same accent, with the same voice tone, who could also play the bass and guitar with the same style?

If he is indeed a double, it should take at least 18 months to teach him how to sing, play the bass and guitar, with a really intense training and, as far as I know, the band havenīt gone on vacations to give this supposed double some time to learn it all.

How about this? "British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans."?? Iīve seen many bands come and go, many idols come and go, but Iīve never heart of any mass suicides because of them...

Well, Lennon died. Have you heard of any one who committed suicide because of his death? Michael Jackson died as well, and Iīve heard nothing about suicides as well....

And those pictures make no sense. Artists change style from time to time. If I was to follow such logic, David Bowie should have died about 100 times during his career.

Cheers,

Raf.

I'm just going off the actual photographs.There are some height differences OR there 'appears' to be

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

crested-duck (22nd December 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Yes and a left handed bass player at that---- really quite rare.
    Its a so what!!!!

Regardless some great songs were composed by Paul after the Beatles and for that matter George Harrison was much under rated as a song smith.
    The Traveling Wilburies? (cant spell) also a great band with iconic members.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Brodie75 (22nd December 2011), CeltMan (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Gardener (21st December 2011), Khaleesi (22nd December 2011), modwiz (21st December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Cheers,

Raf.

I'm just going off the actual photographs.There are some height differences
    Listen to the video. what is you opinion on the video ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Kimberley (22nd December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

What does everyone think of the video.if you have a chance watch it and it seem to have a lot of answers that describes your disbelief

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

M6* (23rd December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote badbob said:

Listen to the video. what is you opinion on the video ?
    I'll check it out bob and get back to you...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    Cant forget about the abbey raod alblum cover where paul is barefooted symbolizing Pauls death
    Yeah i was just looking that pic and Paul looks about the same height as George and John and yet he looks much taller in some other pics.that album was released in 69 which was after his supposed death

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

I'm not suggesting that he is dead but there are some anomalies with some of the photographs of him.
    Yes, visually. That was why I made my focus one of the ears. Trained ears.

21. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

I'm just going off the actual photographs.There are some height differences OR there 'appears' to be
    The Beatles was a pop boy band!! It was, and still is common for bandīs managers to choose every single detail about their style, including shoes with variable heel sizes to make them all look perfect and equal. Small differences in height were easily compensated with special shoes.

A band member taller than the others would make the others look too small, and this was not good for business, if you know what I mean.

Also, when you look at such pictures, consider the difference in perspective, which can make him look even taller than the others.

Cheers,

Raf.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), Khaleesi (22nd December 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The only thing that ever concerned me about Paul was his public reaction to John's death
    Other than that the same man and the same musical talent was present throughout.

In a word, nonsense

Love is all you need. :-)

Eric

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric For This Post:

aranuk (21st December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote modwiz said:

Yes, visually. That was why I made my focus one of the ears. Trained ears.
    Speaking of ears.There are some earlobe anomalies as well

1964 earlobe

1974 earlobe

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Im with Modwiz.
    I also play bass--- McCartney had a unique style of playing right from the word go.
    Melodic but with a punch.
    I heard the rumors at the time--- we had a good laugh in the pub.
    No one took it serious then-----
    Hight --- guys wore cuban heeled boots at that time. We did in our band.
    The face changes depending on the degree of the hangover--- smiling.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ajyana (22nd December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), Cartomancer (21st December 2011), crested-duck (22nd December 2011), jade (22nd December 2011), modwiz (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

29. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Well, when John died, I was just waking up to hear my roommate in boarding school extremely emotional about John Lennon dying, and all I could say was, "Who?"

I like the beatles, but was never a massive fan. I find this sort of thing intriguing, but I can't imagine needing to make a double to save girls lives... now make a double to sell another 100 million records, ok.

It's interesting, but not sure why it's important.

30. Link to Post #37
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)

It's interesting, but not sure why it's important.
    My thoughts exactly. My tongue hurts from biting it.

A line from Paul in Help!, "Say no more".
    Last edited by modwiz; 21st December 2011 at 19:42.

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote RMorgan said:

Also, when you look at such pictures, consider the difference in perspective, which can make him look even taller than the others.
    Quote greybeard said:

Height --- guys wore cuban heeled boots at that time.

Well he looks like he's standing on a stepladder in this pic

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011)

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

this thread is a complete waste of time

who does this help?

anyways, everyone knows paul McCartney is a clone of angela lansbury, duh!

stop it
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

ajyana (22nd December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), Earth Angel (22nd December 2011), Ellisa (21st December 2011), MMA_Fan (21st December 2011), modwiz (21st December 2011), moonchild (23rd December 2011), Star Tsar (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

35. Link to Post #40
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

This topic attracts a lot of disinfo for some reason. Why ? is a good question to ask. I'm guessing the video in the OP is disinfo.

....but if we take the personality out of the picture, is it so hard to believe that Tavistock, knowing the influence the band had and could potentially have, would replace a band member rather than have the band finish if one of them died/was killed?

Knowing the kind of stuff the PTB get up to, is this such a far-fetched idea?

There's a lot more to this story if you start digging into it. Check out Billy Spears or Faul McCartney as well if you are interested.
    http://pid.hoop.la/home

Heather Mills McCartney - No-one listens to this woman. She's been publicly ridiculed - she's just the crazy gold digger!

And when no-one listens, no-one will hear her when she says that Paul betrayed her in a way that wasn't fidelity but if people were to find out, they couldn't handle it, they would be devastated.
    But of course, no-one listens to this woman. The media made sure of this.

Jeanette

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), ktlight (21st December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011), Realeyes (24th December 2011), shadowstalker (21st December 2011), T Smith (10th August 2019), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast