+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

Not that its important but rather intriguing. But I guess it doesnt matter if you dont have time to watch the video presentation. I must say though it has gotten a few people intrigued eneough to voice there opinion. I found it interesting that the symbolic meanings of the album covers told the story and how i might use this knowledge. I realy do suggest you watch the video.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Black Panther (22nd December 2011), Kimberley (22nd December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Watched the 'documentary' a couple of months back - a load of crap.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    this thread is a complete waste of time

who does this help?

anyways, everyone knows paul McCartney is a clone of angela lansbury, duh!

stop it
    Wow I thought we were a community where we can talk freely about general discussion. Im sorry the moderators of the forum can delete this and im sorry for discussing general topics Its a good thing i didnt post this in the conspiracy topic since it seems to not be a conspiracy just a total lie
    Last edited by baddbob; 21st December 2011 at 23:28.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), Brodie75 (22nd December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Very interesting Jenci.i wonder what she meant by "if people knew the truth.They wouldn't be able to handle it" ???

8. Link to Post #45
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    Wow I thought we were a community where we can talk freely about general discussion. Im sorry the moderators of the forum can delete this and im sorry for discussing general topics
    Hey Bob,

You´re in the right place Bob. This is the place for such discussions indeed. Although I don´t believe in this conspiracy theory, this discussion is really valid in the Project Avalon context.

Cheers,

Raf.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), moonchild (23rd December 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Very interesting Jenci.i wonder what she meant by "if people knew the truth.They wouldn't be able to handle it" ???

After some time down this particular rabbit hole, I have an idea about what she could be referring to

In 2009 an Italian forensic scientific tean did an analysis on pictures of Paul McCartney prior to Nov 1966 and those taken after. The full magazine article is on this website with the English translation at the end.

http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/201...-paul-was.html

Jeanette

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), ketikoti (25th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011), shadowstalker (21st December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)

After some time down this particular rabbit hole, I have an idea about what she could be referring to

In 2009 an Italian forensic scientific tean did an analysis on pictures of Paul McCartney prior to Nov 1966 and those taken after. The full magazine article is on this website with the English translation at the end.

Jeanette

Good find Jenci

I've been thinking of the "Beatlemania" aspect of this and the associated emotional energy (loosh) that would of been created by millions of young girls going crazy over the Beatles at the time.There might of been vested interests that wanted that emotional energy to continue.Great article.

cheers

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), RMorgan (21st December 2011), shadowstalker (21st December 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

What a load of drivvel.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The amazing thing is that when you have a belief or suspicion then invariably evidence can be found to support that belief.
    The Shroud of Turin springs to mind---- many mysteries associated with that and each view point being supported by "facts"
    How were the Pyramids built and why? Thats another can of worms.
    So yes there is a possibility that the original Paul did die--- or did not.
    Toss a coin --- smiling.
    I could debate for or against effortlessly and just enjoy the moment of debate without any desire to be right.
    The interaction between us is what is really important to my mind.
    The respect for the other regardless of their position for or against.
    Have fun

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st December 2011 at 21:14.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), MMA_Fan (21st December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th December 2011), Valley (22nd December 2011), WhiteFeather (22nd December 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

BB,

I see why you might have posted this..'conspiracy theories etc'??!

I Did watch it all way thru.

Here are my thoughts:
    That voice (IMO) is NOT George Harrison.
    I happen to have watched, only 2 weeks ago, two back to back docs about Harrison. That was not his voice on that tape.

2) At times he lapses into almost 'Brumie'(Birmingham accent-which is many miles to the South).

3) Why does he insist on calling Maxwell, 'MUxwell' Scousers do Not pronounce it that way. Then near end, he pronounces it correctly, then again wrongly.

4) At the burial "We decided to have the grave dug the day before, etc etc.".......Er, I cannot speak for any other country, but I can assure you that in UK, the graves are always dug a long time before the burial. Imagine the scene otherwise. 'Fred-the gravedigger'-"Ah you've all arrived early, er, um...just talk amongst yourselves, I will be with you in about 30 mins. Ooops, sorry vicar didn't mean to throw that shovel of soil over you!"

5) Appart from just the other Beatles, there are NUMEROUS people who are involved directly and indirectly with the music/recording business. They would ALL have to be in on this scam, as they would know Paul intimately and wud spot a fake. NO GO!

6) Re height difference: people can seem taller by: standing on a slope; wearing built up heels; standing more errectly; camera angles.

7) the aspect of having to learn to play-left handed, quickly- at a high degree of skill has been mentioned, I fully concur.

I suppose we should be questioning, why the deception?...ah...'follow the money trail'!

Who stands to make a packet out of this?!
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

ajyana (22nd December 2011), aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), jade (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (24th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I just watched the video from the OP.
    Though I like the idea of this conspiracy, I was never sure about it and this has not convinced me.
    Listening to the voice on the tapes, it seems immediately clear that this is not George Harrison speaking.
    He sounds a little bit like him, but the real George's voice is quite characteristic, very hard to mimic and I've never known George to speak so theatrically, so story-tellingly dramatic.
    Also, I think the speaker isn't even from Liverpool and the accent sounds a little like a put-on. This gets pretty obvious with certain phrases. 'Maxwell' becomes 'mocks well'...

In the later part where we see pieces of interviews with George, we hear him say 'Faul' a few times. In the first segments, they cut to some other visuals so as not to show the lips moving.
    In later segments, you hear him say 'Faul', but his lips do are not lining up with it at all. An obvious manipulation, it seems.

It was quite a good film, but I'm pretty sure it's a fixion, in which case it is quite a horrible thing to do.
    I do love some of those clues the Beatles supposedly left everywhere. Paul is very often seen to be different from the other Beatles.
    Interesting also are the few shots of Faul in Japan where he is playing guitar right-handedly. In the last one there, I think they actually mirrored the image.

Lastly, they say Faul wasn't very good, but Paul's singing has always astounded me. His vocal range is incredible, throughout the Beatles' material, so to have that good an imposter, MI5 did an amazing job, if they ever did.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CeltMan (here)
    Who stands to make a packet out of this?!
    I would say this is disinfo, designed to draw people in who are asking the question about whether or not he is dead. They listen to the video and immediately recognise that it is not George Harrison, so assume the whole thing is a hoax.

Jeanette

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Jeanette

Good find Jenci

I've been thinking of the "Beatlemania" aspect of this and the associated emotional energy (loosh) that would of been created by millions of young girls going crazy over the Beatles at the time.There might of been vested interests that wanted that emotional energy to continue.Great article.

cheers
    Hi Ponda,
    I agree, there may have also been a wider issue in terms of the drug agenda - some suggest that Paul wasn't interested in promoting their "agenda"

I wouldn't be suprised if other influencial celebrities could have been replaced.
    Once upon a time I thought that the idea that 911 could be an inside job was crazy and free energy out of space, absolutely ridiculous!

I know different now and I like to keep an open mind and prefer not to be led by what other people think.

There's an interesting audio here with Freeman talking about this subject of Paul. The first 5 minutes or so are not relevant but he is interviewing someone who is presenting the case for Paul's replacement.
    http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/fr...-09-26_16k.mp3

Jeanette

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Black Panther (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Kimberley (22nd December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

This topic attracts a lot of disinfo for some reason. Why ? is a good question to ask. I'm guessing the video in the OP is disinfo.

....but if we take the personality out of the picture, is it so hard to believe that Tavistock, knowing the influence the band had and could potentially have, would replace a band member rather than have the band finish if one of them died/was killed?

Knowing the kind of stuff the PTB get up to, is this such a far-fetched idea?

There's a lot more to this story if you start digging into it. Check out Billy Spears or Faul McCartney as well if you are interested.
    http://pid.hoop.la/home

Heather Mills McCartney - No-one listens to this woman. She's been publicly ridiculed - she's just the crazy gold digger!

And when no-one listens, no-one will hear her when she says that Paul betrayed her in a way that wasn't fidelity but if people were to find out, they couldn't handle it, they would be devastated.
    But of course, no-one listens to this woman. The media made sure of this.

Jeanette
    Yep I agree with Ponda...that video from Heather certainly makes you think !!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

And then there was the big discovery of messages in their music when some songs were played in reverse...It made headlines back then...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Jenci said:

I agree, there may have also been a wider issue in terms of the drug agenda - some suggest that Paul wasn't interested in promoting their "agenda"

I wouldn't be suprised if other influencial celebrities could have been replaced.
    Once upon a time I thought that the idea that 911 could be an inside job was crazy and free energy out of space, absolutely ridiculous!

I know different now and I like to keep an open mind and prefer not to be led by what other people think.

Hi Jenci,

Yes anything is possible and keeping an open mind is important.It wouldn't surprise me if we get to see some unusual media headlines in 2012

cheers

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

32. Link to Post #57
    UK Avalon Member Mark Aldebaran's Avatar
    Thanks

It's crap.
    My sister lived close to Paulditz until she moved away a couple of months ago and saw him regularly over the years.
    If it's a stand-in the guy is really good.
    "Oh, man. Look at those cavemen go... " David Bowie.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark Aldebaran For This Post:

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    And then there was the big discovery of messages in their music when some songs were played in reverse...It made headlines back then...

There's some interesting reverse speech info at this link:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...jon-kelly.html

i was amazed by some of it.Very interesting.There is a 1 hour mp3 interview with Jon Kelly who specializes in reverse speech analysis with some good examples

cheers
    Last edited by ponda; 22nd December 2011 at 00:00.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

It's a fascinating subject. I think the video was good entertainment. I could understand from a strictly $$ standpoint why the Beatles would have been kept going, should Paul have really died early... on the other hand, didn't Jane Asher accompany Paul when the Beatles went to India? According to the video, this would have been after they broke up? Just a point. I have to say, I appreciated the diversion...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)

There's some interesting reverse voice info at this link:

http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dre...jon-kelly.html

i was amazed by some of it.Very interesting.There is a 1 hour mp3 interview with Jon Kelly who specializes in reverse speech analysis with some good examples

cheers
    http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vanco...ien-s-memories

39. The Following User Says Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

ponda (21st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast