+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

I don't believe this. A close family member had a lot of contact with the Aspinall's (Neil was a part of the Beatle empire) and totally dismissed this. I also have a friend connected with McCartney and his disastrous second marriage - honestly this is not true. Believe me as titillating as it may seem there are more important things to be addressing than this.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (21st December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), Miller (26th December 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    I don't believe this. A close family member had a lot of contact with the Aspinall's (Neil was a part of the Beatle empire) and totally dismissed this. I also have a friend connected with McCartney and his disastrous second marriage - honestly this is not true. Believe me as titillating as it may seem there are more important things to be addressing than this.
    no disrespect here but why even post you thoughts
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

4. The Following User Says Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Kimberley (22nd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well, what are the chances that, if he really died, someone could find another person identical to him, with the same accent, with the same voice tone, who could also play the bass and guitar with the same style?

If he is indeed a double, it should take at least 18 months to teach him how to sing, play the bass and guitar, with a really intense training and, as far as I know, the band haven´t gone on vacations to give this supposed double some time to learn it all.

How about this? "British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans."?? I´ve seen many bands come and go, many idols come and go, but I´ve never heart of any mass suicides because of them...

Well, Lennon died. Have you heard of any one who committed suicide because of his death? Michael Jackson died as well, and I´ve heard nothing about suicides as well....

And those pictures make no sense. Artists change style from time to time. If I was to follow such logic, David Bowie should have died about 100 times during his career.

I don´t buy this conspiracy theory for one second.

Cheers,

Raf.
    This for me.

Iv'e allus thought about the amazing pieces that him and Lennon wrote. If it was real, then it must be a million billion to one chance they got another with the exact same skills as the previous.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), CeltMan (21st December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

There's some history with discussion of this topic online. I had read about forums really attracting a lot of interest in trying to get these discussions closed down. People can have very strong feelings because of who Paul is and because he is so loved and admired.

I understand that...... but for those who are still with us here on this thread, imagine if someone queried my identity on my passport and presented to the passport agency the kind of descrepancies in my appearance that you can see in the following pages. Would they just dismiss them as fake and photoshops or would I be likely to find the police knocking on my door investigating me?

Height http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/201...they-faul.html

Eye colour http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/200...yes-green.html

Photos http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/200...paul-faul.html

Thanks for bringing up this discussion Bob.

Jeanette

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019), Lancelot (30th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Believe me as titillating as it may seem there are more important things to be addressing than this.
    This discussion is not about Paul McCartney. It's about Paul McCartney, Illuminati, CIA & MI6, Tavistock, MK Ultra, mind control......

It is important. Whether it is true or not is another matter. But how many subjects here on this forum can we prove one way or another and yet we still discuss them.
    It is up to the individual to draw their own conclusions on the subject matter. We don't have to participate in threads which don't interest us.

Jeanette

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Black Panther (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), ketikoti (25th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), NeverMind (21st December 2011), ponda (21st December 2011), seko (22nd December 2011), shadowstalker (22nd December 2011), T Smith (28th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

I can't believe I am really participating in this.... But fair enough, certain interesting points have been raised.

The main question, in my pinion, would be: WHY would any organisation, including the police -- in practice (as opposed to theoretical principles) -- even care so much about the possibility , remote or real, of increased suicide rates, and go to such lengths to prevent them, to the point of perpetrating such an impossible feat?

As for the physical evidence.... As others have said, height is not something that you can accurately judge from pictures, not to mention that there were many tricks available to make the "boys" look more or less of the same height.

And I was most surprised by the forensic "evidence". These people seem to be working from the assumption that facial structure does not change in adults.
    But it does. Bone loss takes it toll (most often noticeable in the mandibular area, including the disposition of the teeth), and there are medical conditions -- including neurological conditions -- that can and do alter the size and proportion of the facial features, sometimes drastically so. (These are not particularly "exotic" conditions, mind you, although even famous people can get those, too.)
    And the tragus of the ear can be -- and often is -- slightly altered as a result of surgical procedures, such as face-lifts.

I am, however, very much intrigued by Jenci's posts.
    If you can share more about your thoughts on what Heather might have meant, I know I'd like to hear it.
    (And yes, I too believe Heather Mills has been unfairly dragged through the mud. But that's just my opinion. I do not know personally either of them.)

Quote Regardless some great songs were composed by Paul after the Beatles and for that matter George Harrison was much under rated as a song smith.
    Amen.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 21st December 2011 at 23:18.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

I also find it very hard to believe Macca was switched. The musical continuity from before to afterwards is too seamless.

However, my early memories of the Beatles are so faint and childlike that they hardly count as a reference point. Most of my memories of him are from after 66 so I'm remembering the duplicate.

I've never liked him much, certainly my least favourite Beatle. My feelings have been gradually compounded as the best of the Beatles died off. I was gutted when John died and Paul just sounded like a press agent for 'murder corporation'. Same kind of thing again when George died. Ringo is more of a mystery but I think he's been tapped since his car crash. Paul is still here and completely nobbled as a SIR Paul. I go off stars pretty damn quick once the Queen sticks her badge on them.

My hunch right now is that it's best to apply the notion that comes from war. " If you're getting a lot of flack, you must be over the target". I suspect there really IS something nasty and secret about Paul that there is a noise campaign to drown out in the public mind.

This fairly obvious bogus 'conspiracy theory' may well be a deliberate distraction from something else we might find out about the guy.

I remember the first thing I learnt about black secrets. The really super secret stuff is hidden deep inside the regular secret stuff as a double layer and a near perfect decoy. Any forceful defencive activity can always be associated with the outer "shell" secret and that can even be thrown to the hounds like a chunk of meat if needs must, as long as the super secret escapes notice.

My sixth sense tells me that if I can catch a wiff of a fake curiosity, as I do with this, there's a likely chance there's a real one hidden behind it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

baddbob (21st December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019), Ria (22nd December 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    I am, however, very much intrigued by Jenci's posts.
    If you can share more about your thoughts on what Heather might have meant, I know I'd like to hear it.
    (And yes, I too believe Heather Mills has been unfairly dragged through the mud. But that's just my opinion. I do not know personally either of them.)
    I had done quite some research of Illuminati control in music industry, MK Ultra, Tavistock before coming across this subject. I ignored it at first thinking it was crazy until I kept seeing it over and over and thought perhaps I should look into this before I dismiss it myself.

I don't know what happened with Heather. There was something very wrong with how she was treated by the media but that doesn't mean she didn't do anything wrong - nobody knows what goes on in a marriage from the outside. When I listen to that video of her I get that she is talking about something that people, suggesting the public, would be devastated to find out rather than something which would be private. Let's face it, he could have done any number of unacceptable things in the marriage and no-one would have been devastated.

Once the world begins to look very differently to how you have always imagined it to be, it's impossible to go back.
    I don't know anything for sure and I haven't drawn any conclusions but my mind is open to all possiblities. I also bear in mind that John Lennon was murdered.
    Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I remember the first thing I learnt about black secrets. The really super secret stuff is hidden deep inside the regular secret stuff as a double layer and a near perfect decoy. Any forceful defencive activity can always be associated with the outer "shell" secret and that can even be thrown to the hounds like a chunk of meat if needs must, as long as the super secret escapes notice.
    That's very interesting, Norman. Thanks for that.
    Now I know I have absolutely no idea what is going on, lol

Jeanette

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

seko (22nd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Borden

Well, I don't believe this rumour either.

I will say though ... Paul and Ringo still with us ... John and George brown bread. That's some brown bread that is most definitely buttered side down.

Borden

(Jeez - not that I'd want the two remaining dead! That could have sounded horrible, haha. Thought I'd better clarify!)

18. Link to Post #70
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,425 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    ""cobblers""
    totally imo
    I can tell you one thing for sure. That is definitely not George Harrison's voice that is narrating . . .
    Last edited by Miller; 22nd December 2011 at 00:48.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Eric (22nd December 2011), Gardener (23rd December 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Quote Posted by boja (here)
    ""cobblers""
    totally imo
    I can tell you one thing for sure. That is definitely not George Harrison's voice that is narrating . . .
    I agree w1ndmill, not George's voice. Now if it is NOT his voice what does that mean? I don't agree with Jenci about that being a disinfo tactic for any reason. It means that it is someone else speaking. Is there another George? Is Ringo for real? I think Ringo is real.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I did not believe the rumor when they were together and I do not now. I am a bass player who grew up listening and being influenced by his playing. The man I have been listening to never changed. If you like the idea of him dead. Go for it.
    I agree 100% the heart voice that came through his music never changed in that it has been a dot connected journey when you follow the maturation of Paul's inner song

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), modwiz (22nd December 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I would definitely say there has been some illuminati tinkering here. All is definitely not as it seems. I had always dismissed this as a silly rumour (as I had been socially programmed to) but when you really bother to look into it, it is quite amazing to note how obvious it is....and thus how willing we are to simply accept the "truth" as it is dished out to us.

The following is an excerpt from a very interesting article:

The cover-story Chiedi chi era quel «Beatle» for the July 15 2009 issue of Wired Italia, the Italian edition of the US magazine Wired, describes the analysis of the McCartney conspiracy theory conducted by two Italians, Gabriella Carlesi and Francesco Gavazzeni (the man and woman in the photo).
    Their purpose for analyzing this conspiracy theory was to provide indisputable, scientific evidence that would put an end to the persistent rumors that Paul McCartney had died in a car accident in 1966. However, the results of their analysis surprised them. Instead of putting an end to the rumors, their analysis provides scientific evidence that the Paul McCartney of today is not the same man as the Paul McCartney prior to 1966.

By coincidence, on that same day that this article appeared in Italy, Paul McCartney was at the Ed Sullivan theater in New York City to appear on the David Letterman television show and to give a free, outdoor performance on top of the marquee of the Ed Sullivan theater. He and Letterman laughed about the silly rumor that Paul McCartney had died in 1966. We could interpret McCartney's appearance in New York City as an attempt to distract Americans from the publication of the Italian article, and to encourage Americans to laugh at the McCartney conspiracy theories.

more: http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Fro...y-Italian.html
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 22nd December 2011 at 03:01. Reason: double paste

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

ajyana (22nd December 2011), baddbob (22nd December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019), Kryztian (14th January 2020), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), ponda (22nd December 2011), T Smith (24th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Well, what are the chances that, if he really died, someone could find another person identical to him, with the same accent, with the same voice tone, who could also play the bass and guitar with the same style?

If he is indeed a double, it should take at least 18 months to teach him how to sing, play the bass and guitar, with a really intense training and, as far as I know, the band haven´t gone on vacations to give this supposed double some time to learn it all.

How about this? "British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans."?? I´ve seen many bands come and go, many idols come and go, but I´ve never heart of any mass suicides because of them...

Well, Lennon died. Have you heard of any one who committed suicide because of his death? Michael Jackson died as well, and I´ve heard nothing about suicides as well....

And those pictures make no sense. Artists change style from time to time. If I was to follow such logic, David Bowie should have died about 100 times during his career.

I don´t buy this conspiracy theory for one second.

Cheers,

Raf.

I think the chances are actually pretty good.
    There have been more than a few times that I have seen people's doubles.

For example, growing up I was in the same school with a guy that resembled me so much that we often got very much confused.
    In one incident, Ian Thomas ( which was his name) had a best friend Chris.
    Chris had a drop dead gorgeous sister.
    One night I was at a pub and Chris's sister mistook me for Ian, and I played along and ended up having sex with her later in the night.
    I assume still to this day she thought I was Ian.

On another occasion a similar incident happened again when another girl, who thought I was Ian, ended up spending the night in bed with me.

My point of the above story is to demonstrate that even though there was no genetic ties to this guy Ian, he and I could easily pass as identical twins.
    We even had the same voice and were the same height, weight, eye and hair color.

Therefore, it would be very easy to find a double for Paul.
    I've witnessed quite a few times singers or entertainers that are a spitting image of the person whom they are impersonating too.
    Last edited by Vitalux; 22nd December 2011 at 02:59.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitalux For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), ponda (22nd December 2011)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

I follow this story with fascinated reservation. The most compelling evidence is the earlobe.

At the end of the day, however, I'm not sold. Which is not to say I would not bet the ranch Paul McCartney isn't dead. The truth is often stranger than fiction.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), ponda (22nd December 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Differences I clearly see are, eyebrows, much more arched "pre-swap", lips thinner before, nose pointed downwards in the later photos, earlobes different, and im sorry, but the height difference is less than subtle. I had never heard of this death rumor until now, but the photos speak for themselves IMO.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019), Ontarioguy (23rd December 2011), shadowstalker (22nd December 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Some other famous 'possible' doubles/look alikes of recent times

Last edited by ponda; 22nd December 2011 at 04:10.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Ontarioguy (23rd December 2011), Ria (22nd December 2011), Vitalux (22nd December 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

I was thinking about this, this morning:

"The voice also claims that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose "Paul McCartney" as an imposter!" (from post #1)

I doesn´t make sense, does it? They invested huge efforts to create a perfect Paul double, to pretend he´s alive and well (for several reasons), and than they would kill another member of the band to protect this secret?

In other words: Paul died. They create Paul II. John threatens to reveal the plot. They kill John.

If they could live with a dead band member, why create Paul´s double in the first place?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 22nd December 2011 at 12:58.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (22nd December 2011), CeltMan (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Enquiring1 (23rd December 2011), M6* (22nd December 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I agree 100% the heart voice that came through his music never changed in that it has been a dot connected journey when you follow the maturation of Paul's inner song
    That would make sense if, as Anonymous says in the following, the real Paul is not dead but remained behind the scenes...
    Found at http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com/201...they-faul.html

Excerpts:

Quote "We know Paul was replaced in1966, the question is why? Did he really die all those years ago? We know the Beatles left messages of his ‘death’ on their albums, only to deny the rumor the messages caused, as well as to deny the messages themselves,…. again, why? Because Paul McCartney didn’t really die.
    Paul was seriously injured in a car crash in 1966; it left him with facial lacerations, and minor head trauma. He would not be able to continue with the group as things were, so they hired a double to stand in for him publicly while he continued to work with the band behind the scenes. The ‘clues’ were symbolic of Paul’s ‘death’ to the band; in the regard of his role having changed.
    It’s not sure who the first replacement was, but he didn’t work out so they brought in the man we know as Paul McCartney today. (Dr. Trudy’s study of voice patterns showed three different voices of Paul McCartney....."

"It’s logical that John had fully expected Paul to come back when he recovered from his injuries, (you don’t write scathing lyrics like that to a mentally disabled man, so Paul was still Paul after the accident), but Paul decided he liked his ‘new’ life and since Faul had been accepted by the public, he would remain anonymous. Instead of resuming his partnership with John, he continued to cover and support Faul. That was it for John, he actually was the first to quit the band, but kept it quiet. He eventually left England with Yoko and never looked back, but his hurt would remain with him for the rest of his life.
    There are photos out there that have been confusing to researchers, which ones had been doctored, which ones were originals. But what very few people think about is this: some are of Faul and some are of the real Paul McCartney during the same time frame....."

"The point is, if you don’t take everything into consideration, you miss out on very real, logical conclusions. As long as poor Paul was killed in a car crash, murdered, or kidnapped, he becomes a martyr. He’s on a pedestal, he can be anything you want him to be, except alive. That would just ruin everything.
    The real Paul McCartney could be standing right next to Faul and no one would recognize him because no one would be looking for him. When they see Faul, they see Paul McCartney.
    It explains why everyone went along with it in the early days, almost gleefully, and why no one has come right out and told the truth today. People usually don’t protect a dead man for 50 years, but they will protect a living man.
    It explains why the Beatles continued to deny the clues, why John Lennon said, “Paul McCartney could not die and the whole world not know.” It explains why the album cover on Sgt. Pepper was changed from ‘He die’, to ‘He bie’.
    There’s a lot more to it than this, but mainly, too much time went by to change anything. Faul is still Paul, and Paul is still anonymous. Still behind the scenes.
    Ever notice how, when people discover the truth, they walk away from it. They don’t disclose it. People will protect a living man."
    I really don't have an opinion one way or the other and doubt we'll ever get to find out if it was real or just an elaborate joke on us, but I am enjoying digging into a 'mystery'. Lots of fun and 'what-if's'....thanks.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), M6* (22nd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Musically unchanged, but undoubtedly visually changed (facially) beyond denial. Two or three explanations: stand ins, cosmetic surgery, hypnosis of a doppleganger. Take your pick.

Yoko would know, ask her.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (23rd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast