1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

LOL hears another theroy into Pauls death

Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Jenci (22nd December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Interesting song from Lennon. "How do you sleep."

"Those freaks was right saying you was dead".

I could believe that Paul was replaced by Faul, but not because they wanted to stop a mass suicide. I think they (MI5 in the video) where curious if they could pull this doppelganger thing of and how good their technology had become.

Another theory I heard Freeman Fly utter is that The Beatles where a Psyops on the teens in that time. The Beatles and the media hype, he said, had been responsible for "the family" breaking up and rebellion against the Mother and Father began. With the end goal of promoting individualism. And this was the reason for promoting them in the States.

If this is true than the reason for the continuation for The Beatles was much more important to The Powers That Where back then, than just a teen band who had their musical geniality ahead of them. Before '66 The Beatles are not that special IMO but after Rubber Soul thing really got good.

Whatever you might think about the theory it is a good reason to post some great songs

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hi All ..If Paul did die in 1966 his double is just as Talented......

Wings...

Paul talking about his marraige to Linda..

Paul on Parkinson

Glastonbury 2009

If we lost Paul....We gained paul.....Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2015 at 20:15.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (22nd December 2011), CeltMan (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (22nd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Believe me as titillating as it may seem there are more important things to be addressing than this.
    This discussion is not about Paul McCartney. It's about Paul McCartney, Illuminati, CIA & MI6, Tavistock, MK Ultra, mind control......

It is important. Whether it is true or not is another matter. But how many subjects here on this forum can we prove one way or another and yet we still discuss them.
    It is up to the individual to draw their own conclusions on the subject matter. We don't have to participate in threads which don't interest us.

Jeanette
    The Beatles and the Aquarian Conspiracy
    An outstanding example of social conditioning to accept change, even when it is recognized as unwelcome change by the large population group in the sights of Stanford Research Institute, was the "advent" of the BEATLES. The Beatles were brought to the United States as part of a social experiment which would subject large population groups to brainwashing of which they were not even aware.

When Tavistock brought the Beatles to the United States nobody could have imagined the cultural disaster that was to follow in their wake. The Beatles were an integral part of "THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY," a living organism which sprang From "THE CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN," URH (489)-2150-Policy Research Report No. 4/4/74. Policy Report pre-pared by SRI Center for the study of Social Policy, Director, Professor Willis Harmon.
    http://www.illuminati-news.com/rock_and_mc.htm

secret in a secret http://stargods.org/BeatlesEvil.html

Last edited by baddbob; 22nd December 2011 at 21:00.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Black Panther (24th December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Jenci (22nd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

BadBob I'm glad you started this thread because I've had the chance to appreciate the Beatles music. The many interviews I have watched for a day or two have convinced me that Paul is dead is untrue. He has a certain way he tilts his head when speaking that is unmistakeable. Also the way he twists his mouth to one side when talking is also unmistakeable, The way he answers questions is the old Paul way. In lots of ways he hasn't changed a bit. As for all those pic comparrisons about height are stupid in that some pics are taken from a different distance. The further you are away from the camera you look smaller. Obviously. Paul is NOT dead YET. It is nevertheless interesting though!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), CeltMan (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011), RMorgan (22nd December 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

We should also consider the entire Beatles phenomenon in light also of the change of musical pitch from A = 432 Hz, to A = 440 Hz. This change was championed by Joseph Goebbels in Nazi Germany, and the Rockefeller Foundation in the US, so you know it can't be good for you. A = 440 Hz is antagonistic to the bodies natural energy field (vibration), and has been shown in studies to foster apathy, the herd mentality, and unfoccused aggression. As a social experiment it would seem to be a great success, because those attributes pretty much sum up the majority of today's population in countries where high level exposure to music pitched at 440 Hz occurs.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (24th December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Ishtar (22nd December 2011), Jenci (22nd December 2011), norman (22nd December 2011), shadowstalker (22nd December 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

That's not George Harrison's voice. It's also very bad acting.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about Jane Asher. There are some pictures here of Jane with Paul prior to the alleged replacement and after
    http://www.whale.to/b/mccartney_h.html

Paul McCartney

Apparantly this is someone called Billy Shears ???

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespau...ans_video.html

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011), Snowbird (22nd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    I agree, Ishtar. I think for anyone familiar with British regional accents it is very obvious that it is not George on that tape but also not a real Liverpool accent.

If someone really wanted to make up a case for Paul being dead then surely they would have at least found someone with the real accent to do the voice. There's a reason why they went to all this trouble and made the video like this.

Jeanette

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I was thinking about this, this morning:

"The voice also claims that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose "Paul McCartney" as an imposter!" (from post #1)

I doesn´t make sense, does it?

Raf.

John was a very awake man!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

By now I'm thinking that almost anything is possible! ....Is Elvis dead? ....Perhaps ....Where is Paul anyway? Just in case he is hiding out somewhere,
    I think it might help to "ramp up the Bass"! ....Anybody for a Rickenbacher? .....Either way, somebody somewhere must be saying, "Well done, my boy"!
    Anyway I lived through it all and I'm still here.....I think;-) M6* (Musician, signing in)
    "Merry Cacaphony" Everyone!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    I agree, Ishtar. I think for anyone familiar with British regional accents it is very obvious that it is not George on that tape but also not a real Liverpool accent.

If someone really wanted to make up a case for Paul being dead then surely they would have at least found someone with the real accent to do the voice. There's a reason why they went to all this trouble and made the video like this.
    As a fully paid up Beatles fan for all of my teens, and really most of my life still even now, I would know George Harrison's voice if I heard it behind me in the street, even though I know he's dead and won't be expecting to hear it. His is a unique voice and that one on the tape is nothing like it.

I take your point that this taped voice was so bad that it could have been to throw us off the trail of the truth that Paul actually was dead. But there is another possible explanation.

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to send that parcel from London to the US. Why not just send it to someone in the UK? Could it be that to Americans, many of whom can barely differentiate a Scottish accent from a British one, that scam would get more traction?

Just a thought.

Thanks for the John Lennon tape. I'm still in love with him after all these years and his voice always makes my heart skip a bit. Merry Christmas, John, wherever you are. We're trying to bring peace on Earth, and we'll keep trying. (Oh and speaking of which, those two fingers are peace signs, not Illuminati signals ~ all us hippies in the Sixties and Seventies would hold up two fingers like that and say: "Peace, man.")

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2011), baddbob (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (24th December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Jenci (22nd December 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

I actually think this thread is a great practice for us all in sifting out the real from the unreal... even if we never get to a common consensus or a decisive conclusion for ourselves. This subject also obviously contains strong feelings for many here, so it's also a fine way for us all to learn how to have more respect for each others' views, even if we strongly disagree with one another... I think this is the more important issue for us in the thread... Are we learning to get along better and become more united, or are we continuing down the dead-end path of disrespect?
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Black Panther (24th December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), crosby (22nd December 2011), Gardener (25th December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019), Jenci (22nd December 2011), Kimberley (23rd December 2011), ponda (23rd December 2011)

25. Link to Post #93
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,448 times in 1,399 posts

Trouble is that if we are taken in by this then what else have we been duped by . . .?

I hope those of you in UK have watched Derren Brown tonight . . . ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011)

27. Link to Post #94
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to send that parcel from London to the US. Why not just send it to someone in the UK? Could it be that to Americans, many of whom can barely differentiate a Scottish accent from a British one, that scam would get more traction?
    That's a good point. If it was real and you had that in the UK, you might have just taken it to Max Clifford and get him to get the most publicity for it.

Quote Thanks for the John Lennon tape. I'm still in love with him after all these years and his voice always makes my heart skip a bit. Merry Christmas, John, wherever you are.
    Even hearing those words of him today - they mean so much right now.

Jeanette

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (22nd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Ishtar (22nd December 2011)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Out of curiousity I have been looking at Paul clips , although his face changes thru camera angles and fashions etc, his mannerisms and wit
    seem consistant imho.....I think he's the real deal....But hey we are a 'conspiracy'.site ..LOL..

Ones thing is for sure Paul & Linda were deeply in love......

I could carry on to the present.... Pauls wit, talent and charisma has not deminished at all imho ...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd December 2011 at 23:22.

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

You tell them Ishtar. I agree. A lot of rubbish. Watch all the concerts and interviews with Paul before and since 1966. He is the same Macca no doubt in my mind.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

This always tears me up "War is over if you want it "
    Last edited by baddbob; 22nd December 2011 at 23:11.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Belle (23rd December 2011), Cidersomerset (22nd December 2011), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2011), Jenci (22nd December 2011)

34. Link to Post #98
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Out of curiousity I have been looking at Paul clips , although his face changes thru camera angles and fashions etc, his mannerisms and wit
    seem consistant imho.....I think he's the real deal....But hey we are a 'conspiracy'.site ..LOL..
    Those are good videos, Steve, thanks for posting.
    Perhaps the thread is just an excuse to listen to some good music.
    Jeanette

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd December 2011), Ishtar (22nd December 2011), music (22nd December 2011)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

The tape also has many historical inaccuracies that are really unforgivable and inexplicable UNLESS this is an agenda communication for the purposes of misdirection. As the playing out of the NWO agenda through the music business comes to the awareness of more and more people, it is not surprising that they are trying to divert us. I am convinced that there is a defininte physical difference between Paul pre and post 1966, facial differences, not height which can be explained (or not) by stacked heels and perspective, but differences in the fundamental structure of the face and ears, including face shape. The voice and playing seem the same to me (I am also a musician), so I can't come out outright and say it's a different Paul, but there is something dodgy, that's for sure.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd December 2011), Inaiá (17th August 2019)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    You tell them Ishtar. I agree. A lot of rubbish. Watch all the concerts and interviews with Paul before and since 1966. He is the same Macca no doubt in my mind.

Stan
    Yes, you can tell it's Paul all the way through because Paul was always so uncool! Always! And all the girls that used to like Paul were totally uncool too. Just look for the uncool gene... it's there in Paul all the way through, and you can't fake that.

(I'm not disputing his was a brilliant musician, but the Harmony of Spheres will even channel through idiots, as depicted in the movie Amodeus about Mozart ... another totally uncool bloke, in my opinion!).

Now all the girls that liked John and George were totally cool .. and nobody was really that much into Ringo.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 22nd December 2011 at 23:46.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast