Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

To start we should Separate the
    Subject ( Paul is dead ?)

and the Presentation of the topic
    Movie : Last testament of George Harrison !

In this post I will focus on the presentation , the Movie .
    There could be merit to the "Paul died in nov. 66 - story .
    - It could also be a deliberate mediastunt by the Beatles ,
    or , the phrase " Paul is dead " could have a more
    spiritual , artistic , definition , appearing in time
    with the trip to india , more or less ...

Well, that aside .

The cinematography is doubtful , at best .
    The movie take advantage of the myth , but
    do not take properly care of it , in my view .

The whole movie is based around a packet
    containing two minikassettes and a fitting
    dictaphone mini cassette recorder-player .

The sound quality you would get from such a tape
    would be very crude and noisy and smallband , and
    would not be suited to use for a whole feature film.

So a professional would use a narrative voice-over
    done by an actor , like in the case of this movie .

His name is Lance Lewman , and he appears in
    the end credit titles of the film .
    ( Narration and Voiceover editor )

They never claim that the voiceover is George Harrison ,
    - and to anyone with half an ear is obviously not .

This is what I find suspisious , and damaging to movie-credibility:
    If they have the tapes of George Harrison telling this tale , why do
    they not use any of it in the film ?

Any sane and real producer would include at least 5 seconds of
    the (no matter how poorsounding) original tapes .

I did only hear the actor Lance all the way .
    Not one second or sound from the alleged tapes ..
    ( If I have missed something here , please inform me .)

And please do read the comments on Vimeo where OP vid is posted .

My mind is still open on this subject , but on the Movie
    is a different story .

The production company is called Highway 61 Productions .
    Their next film , coming 2012 is called: Elvis found Alive ?
    ( I kid U not )

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ckVcRvFBuZw
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2124782/

All well , well :- )

PS
    - and what is this !?!
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...rpool-gig.html

This , or Similar , have been (like most things) discussed
    on Avalon forum before .
    Two hits on a quick search :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...really-is-Dead
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...artney-a-CLONE

-
    Last edited by noxon medem; 24th December 2011 at 04:55.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2011), Garry Irwin (24th December 2011), Midnight Rambler (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Very interesting and logical information, thanks. I don't think it really matters if Paul died or not because the symbolism of what is displayed on the covers, the messages in the music I don't really think they apply to Paul, but Paul represents the sheep, the ones who need to be removed and controlled as it were. A new day is coming is their message, and we are being warned how easily we can be duped. Just my take on it.

4. Link to Post #123
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Khaleesi (here)
    I'm finding so many inconsistencies in the actual release dates of the albums and songs and when 'George' says clues were inserted. Quite a few songs he says had clues were actually released BEFORE the date he gave for Paul's death.
    Hi Khalessi

I think you are meant to find consistencies in the video, that's the whole point. It's disinfo - it is suggesting that Paul is dead but dropping in so many obvious lies so that the viewer concludes it is a hoax.

Jeanette

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

Inaiá (17th August 2019)

6. Link to Post #124
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mare (here)
    I've been following this thread without actually having watched the video. I must say from the outset that I believe it to be absolute rubbish but now having watched the first minute or so I know it to be absolute rubbish. The first thing I noticed was that 'testament' is spelt 'testiment' on the cassette. I'm sure George would have got that one right. Secondly, the Liverpool accent is all wrong and not the voice of George Harrison. It's not even the voice of a Liverpudlian. For me case closed.
    Hi Mare,
    For me this is exactly what the intent was for the video.
    Jeanette

7. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jenci (here)
    I've been following this thread without actually having watched the video. I must say from the outset that I believe it to be absolute rubbish but now having watched the first minute or so I know it to be absolute rubbish. The first thing I noticed was that 'testament' is spelt 'testiment' on the cassette. I'm sure George would have got that one right. Secondly, the Liverpool accent is all wrong and not the voice of George Harrison. It's not even the voice of a Liverpudlian. For me case closed.
    Hi Mare,
    For me this is exactly what the intent was for the video.
    Jeanette
    That's why it is a good thing to separate the conspiracy theory of Paul-is-dead from this particular film.
    Not saying I believe Paul is dead, but it is a valid theory that can lead into many interesting areas as well.
    The conspiracy theory leads to wild areas of speculation. Until more proof arrives, it remains just that: theory.

The interesting thing to me is the fact that this film is so obviously fake and debunkable. Why is all that?
    And is it really worth spending all that time and effort into making this thing, just to discourage people to look into the conspiracy theory?

...We really should have caught the name of that narrator much earlier in the thread.
    Good post, noxon medem!

Interesting palindromery going on with your name there. You sure you're not a demon?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

aranuk (24th December 2011), baddbob (24th December 2011), Jenci (24th December 2011), modwiz (24th December 2011), Unified Serenity (24th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #126
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elixer (here)
    That's why it is a good thing to separate the conspiracy theory of Paul-is-dead from this particular film.
    Not saying I believe Paul is dead, but it is a valid theory that can lead into many interesting areas as well.
    The conspiracy theory leads to wild areas of speculation. Until more proof arrives, it remains just that: theory.

The interesting thing to me is the fact that this film is so obviously fake and debunkable. Why is all that?
    And is it really worth spending all that time and effort into making this thing, just to discourage people to look into the conspiracy theory?

I agree it really is quite strange.
    Just keeping an open mind here
    Jeanette

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

baddbob (24th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #127
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

This may or may not shed light on the video in the OP.

This is a summary of the "60if" document. Apparantly this information was given by George Harrison to some of his Eastern friends. It was taken down in their own language and has later been translated back into English. It tells the story of what happened to Paul and how he was replaced - this dates back to 2002 (explained in FAQ)

http://pid.hoop.la/displayForumTopic...79184221395646

The is an FAQ based on this document
    http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi?...ay&thread=2664

Someone has put together a timeline of photos of Paul and his 'replacement'.

http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi?...ay&thread=3367

Jeanette

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

on Jan. 3 1966 beatles came out with "We can work it out" the video starts out with john and his right eye is covered with a flower any idea as to what the flower is ? it looks like a chrysanthemum often called mums as in mums the word maybe Its the only time that they are not playing . @ 005 in the video it shows 5 men 6 counting John. cananyone figure out the five men .@ 146 it shows John music sheet theres a face anyone know who this is?

Last edited by baddbob; 24th December 2011 at 19:15.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

aranuk (24th December 2011), Jenci (24th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

This is a summary of the "60if" document. Apparantly this information was given by George Harrison to some of his Eastern friends. It was taken down in their own language and has later been translated back into English. It tells the story of what happened to Paul and how he was replaced - this dates back to 2002 (explained in FAQ)

Jeanette
    Great info thanks. What Are They Hiding ? Im actualy getting a rush out of this each little piece seems to have many paths to follow. What Are They Hiding ? or more importanly what are they saying.

16. Link to Post #130
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    on Jan. 3 1966 beatles came out with "We can work it out" the video starts out with john and his right eye is covered with a flower any idea as to what the flower is ? it looks like a chrysanthemum often called mums as in mums the word maybe Its the only time that they are not playing . @ 005 in the video it shows 5 men 6 counting John. cananyone figure out the five men .@ 146 it shows John music sheet theres a face anyone know who this is?

Hi Bob,

I don't think in early 1966 there is any question about Paul.

It does look like a chrysanthemum on his eye. He sings "Try to see it my way..." with one eye covered. The one eye illuminati symbol is very common in music. It could be a reference to that.

I have no idea what picture is on his music sheet.
    Jeanette

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'm finding so many inconsistencies in the actual release dates of the albums and songs and when 'George' says clues were inserted. Quite a few songs he says had clues were actually released BEFORE the date he gave for Paul's death.
    Hi Khalessi

I think you are meant to find consistencies in the video, that's the whole point. It's disinfo - it is suggesting that Paul is dead but dropping in so many obvious lies so that the viewer concludes it is a hoax.

Jeanette
    Why would the makers of the film drop in so many lies. Can you explain why Jenci?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Jenci (24th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #132
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Khalessi

Jeanette
    Why would the makers of the film drop in so many lies. Can you explain why Jenci?

Stan
    Hi Stan,

Let's say you are a truthseeker and you have heard that Paul is dead and you go searching and find a video of the last Testamont of George Harrison. Out of all the things you find, you are really going to want to hear what George has to say.

So you watch the video. Let's say you don't think that there is anything wrong with the accent because you are not from the UK but you know a bit about the Beatles. By the time you have heard a few lies, you just give up watching the video because you know it is just a hoax.

Your search for the truth has told you that it is a hoax. As someone else said earlier in this thread - case closed - in other words you accept the official story.

Anyone who has done any research on 911 will see that there are loads of this type of disinfo out there. You want to investigate 911, you end up seeing a video which shows you without a doubt that it is a hoax because of some silly claims set in amongst some truth, so therefore the conclusion must be that the official story is correct. You end up walking away from the search for truth which is exactly what the PTB want.

Jeanette

21. Link to Post #133
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Jeanette
    Great info thanks. What Are They Hiding ? Im actualy getting a rush out of this each little piece seems to have many paths to follow. What Are They Hiding ? or more importanly what are they saying.
    Hi Bob,

Someone seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to put all this info out there. Could it just be some fans who have a crazy idea Paul was replaced and put all this out because they believe it or is someone deliberately muddying the waters?

Jeanette

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Jenci,

Beyond believing Paul died and was replaced and having that conspiracy settled in your mind, is that all there is to it for you? What does it matter beyond knowing you were being played to believe in a Faul? I have my views on it, but I wonder why it matters so much to you if it really happened or if it did not happen. They put a lot of effort into symbolism for some reason which I have started exploring on my musical chairs thread, but I cannot tell why you think believing Paul is dead is important.

As for the hoax idea and the ptb getting us to stop investigating it, then why put it out and why not just let us blissfully go on in ignorance?

Jeanette
    Hi Bob,

Someone seems to have gone to a lot of trouble to put all this info out there. Could it just be some fans who have a crazy idea Paul was replaced and put all this out because they believe it or is someone deliberately muddying the waters?

Jeanette

24. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

'We can work it out' is 1965 by the way and the black and white photo at the start of the vid is a copy of a colour set of photo's of the whole band messing about with flowers and watering cans from the same year. I think 'The last Testiment (sic) of George Harrison' tape is flawed with inaccuracies maybe because it's just really poorly researched? Why not look instead at McCartney's work following his supposed death? Any inconsistencies in his remarkable output? Who's been writing his music for the past 45 years then, his double?

Can you tell me what the exact date is in 1966 for his supposed 'death'?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

aranuk (24th December 2011), baddbob (24th December 2011), Khaleesi (24th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

I don't know where I was at the time this Paul is dead thing hit the world through the press, but this is the first I have heard about it honestly. I asked my wife if she had heard this rumour and she replied yes that was years ago. Well I was most likely working hard at the time and not reading the gutter press. Mind you I never have. I have enjoyed playing the youtube songs though, brings back lots of good memories when I was younger. Baby you can drive my care dadadadadada

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

28. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Jeanette
    Hi Bob,

Jeanette
    Hi Jen, thank you for your offering a reasonable synopsis. The thought just occured to me that NOT the PTW staged this disinfo but the MAN himself Paul. Paul has the most logical reason to be behind this.
    My wife has just told me she has not heard of this either. I must have heard her wrong when I thout she said yes years ago.
    I often pick her up wrong after 45 yrs of marriage She comes from a different planet. Venus I suppose.

Stan

29. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

30. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

'We can work it out' is 1965 by the way and the black and white photo at the start of the vid is a copy of a colour set of photo's of the whole band messing about with flowers and watering cans from the same year. I think 'The last Testiment (sic) of George Harrison' tape is flawed with inaccuracies maybe because it's just really poorly researched? Why not look instead at McCartney's work following his supposed death? Any inconsistencies in his remarkable output? Who's been writing his music for the past 45 years then, his double?

Can you tell me what the exact date is in 1966 for his supposed 'death'?
    November 9th, 1966, James Paul McCartney, a former Beatle, was killed

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Bob you bad. Paul was not killed at all.

Stan

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

33. Link to Post #140
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Jenci,

Beyond believing Paul died and was replaced and having that conspiracy settled in your mind, is that all there is to it for you? What does it matter beyond knowing you were being played to believe in a Faul? I have my views on it, but I wonder why it matters so much to you if it really happened or if it did not happen. They put a lot of effort into symbolism for some reason which I have started exploring on my musical chairs thread, but I cannot tell why you think believing Paul is dead is important.

As for the hoax idea and the ptb getting us to stop investigating it, then why put it out and why not just let us blissfully go on in ignorance?

Jeanette
    Hi Bob,

Jeanette
    Hi Serenity,

I don't have the conspiracy settled in my mind. I went down this particular rabbit hole quite some time ago and came out a bit dazed with no answers. If he was replaced, I don't necessarily think that he had to have died - I've seen theories that he just wanted out or had an accident or got ill. I've also seen the theory that he he was replaced by more than one person and the final person was a woman who had a sex change to become Paul. Plenty of theories

What I do know for sure is there have been many times in my life where something just has not felt right but I have dismissed it and gone along with the official story. It turns out now that I should have listened to that tiny nagging doubt. It may not have been an elephant in the room, more a tiny mouse in the corner but it was just as significant.

Whichever way I have looked at the Paul story there are some inconsistencies in his appearance which I cannot explain. The fact that he may sound the same or have the same mannerisms doesn't negate the inconsistencies that I can't find explanations for.

Whatever our interests in life - music, film, sport, politics, literature, religion, spiritual - the PTB have got the area covered to manipulate us. A discussion like this, for someone who is interested in the subject, can teach them how to be un-manipulated.

When everything we have ever known or learned is what "they" have told us, learning to think for ourselves can take time. It can be a slow process of peeling off the layers of conditioning which keep the nagging doubts buried at the back of the mind, never to be questioned.

The video in the OP was a good example of how disinfo works. For those who have stuck through the discussion it may have opened up new areas of questioning for them. All of showbiz - music, film is illuminati controlled. From the research I have done - if Paul was replaced - he may just be the tip of the iceberg. Do other people have doubles? Do they have clones? - now that's a wild idea....but is it really?

When I think what they pulled off on 911, how in a very short space of time they were able to present an illusion to the world and have most people believe it, I think they knew exactly how well people would fall for it. I guess they have been presenting us illusions through the media for quite some time, testing the reaction and seeing how far they can get away with it.

As a parent to a 9 year old, I would rather look at this subject thoroughly so that I can help him navigate his way through something which is becoming more and more interesting to him.....perhaps I can teach him a few discernment skills.

In the great scheme of things is Paul important if he has been replaced?
    Well when millions have died, people are starving and suffering right now needlessly and millions more could die, I suppose I could say no.
    But if this discussion here leads to some people questioning images they are being presented with, it serves a purpose. If someone unlearns their conditioning and really does start thinking for themselves then this benefits us all. The more of us who do this, the better ......and then when we do this we can step back out of a very narrow topic and into a much bigger picture.

As to all their symbolism, I suppose I have only really considered it as their tool to fool and manipulate us and perhaps use to feed their satanic needs. I know they do like to drop hints.....perhaps there is much more to it, as you are suggesting. Why not raise these questions...who knows where they may lead. There's nothing wrong with thinking out of the box, in fact, perhaps it is necessary now. It will be interesting to see where your discussion goes.

Jeanette

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

aranuk (24th December 2011), baddbob (24th December 2011), Black Panther (24th December 2011), ponda (25th December 2011), T Smith (28th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast