+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney really is Dead

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Paul McCartney really is Dead

All I can say is I am not easily convinced. In that video by Jenci, I don't think there is anything at all different other than a year in Paul's life and all the things he had done within that year would account for a change in his confidence and TV presentation skills. I could look back on some old photos of myself at that age and others a year later, I look so different. Everyone goes through change whether they like to or want to. My voice can change a bit from one day to another if I have a cold coming or going or how many cigs I have smoked the day before.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

baddbob (25th December 2011), Mare (25th December 2011), Miller (26th December 2011), shijo (26th December 2011), Unified Serenity (27th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

As far as his personality goes I think you've hit the nail on the head. L.S.D. I think all their personalities altered after it and indeed McCartney was the last to try it being naturally more hesitant about it all than the others. It can certainly make a person more introspective generally and I don't mean just when the drug is in their system. The above clip is nothing new really.

I just find the whole conspiracy rather vague in it's motive. If you really want to get to the bottom of it all study his music and therein you will find the answer. Seasons best-wishes to you and yours. X

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), baddbob (25th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    Wondering what your views are on this. In the summer of 2005, a package arrived at the Hollywood offices of Highway 61 Entertainment from London with no return address.

Inside were two mini-cassette audio tapes dated December 30, 1999 and labeled The Last Testament of George Harrison.

A voice eerily similar to Harrison's tells a shocking story: Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash in November of 1966 and replaced with a double!

British intelligence, MI5, had forced the Beatles to cover up McCartney's death to prevent mass suicides of Beatle fans. However, the remaining Beatles tried to signal fans with clues on album covers and in songs.

Until now, the "Paul is Dead" mystery that exploded worldwide in 1969 was considered a hoax. However, in this film, the mysterious voice on the tapes reveals a secret Beatles history, chronicling McCartney's fatal accident, the cover up, dozens of unknown clues, and a dangerous cat and mouse game with "Maxwell," the Beatles' MI5 handler, as John Lennon became increasingly reckless with the secret. The voice also claims that Lennon was assassinated in 1980 after he threatened to finally expose "Paul McCartney" as an imposter!
    That would explain for his ex-wife freaking out.

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Funny with the Maxwell Mi5 thug story .
    (could be something to that , they were (are)
    important British idols (and icons) and definite
    part of the history and consciousness of the
    later generations , pre second world war .
    (enough death , please ..).

On Maxwell ( or Moxwell ) :

(surely a good excuse to post good music)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=qpCV2wgoxC8
    (Maxwells Silver Hammer)
    or
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=MfnpZhJ8exQ

Also funny how this song goes unnotices
    by the moviemakers , of OP vimeo-video.
    ( Last testament of George Harrison ?)

Happy Holidays , and all well .

Paul McCartneys "Mull of Kintyre" is on
    my list of Christmas-specials ..

Here performed by Wings :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nYhTye_A9H0

Last edited by noxon medem; 25th December 2011 at 19:39.

7. Link to Post #165
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The people who did the tape should of hired me, I could of pulled off a better impersonation to be honest.

8. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

i saw Paul at the O2 recently, same man as i saw at the finsbury park astoria in 1964 as a young boy,he was playing with a little band called the Beatles...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Mare (27th December 2011), Miller (26th December 2011)

10. Link to Post #167
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    (surely a good excuse to post good music)
    Amen to that

I'd never heard anything about this change taking place, but I do think it would be very very difficult for it to happen. In my case, if there is a musician or a band that I like, and if I listen to them regularly, a bond is created (even if only on one end, mine) and when any kind of change takes place I can tell. Now, I can only imagine how many thousands of people would listen to the Beatles on a daily basis back on the sixties, and I wonder, wouldn't they all be able to tell?
    It can't only be Modwiz and his hear, there had to be plenty more people acknowledging that Paul would be Paul

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), Khaleesi (26th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 times in 248 posts

Yeah, MI5 cared about young girls....These kind of conspiracies are what make people laugh at us! Why on Earth would they care and go through all of that hassle? It would have beed easier to just let him die. Come on...

It is quite a fun watch though.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Dawn For This Post:

aranuk (26th December 2011), Lancelot (27th December 2011), Mare (27th December 2011)

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You know this is all very interesting the Fauls and the Pauls and the reasons for and against but what does it prove or provide at the end of the day? I mean what benefits us finding out that Paul is dead or Paul is Faul. What does it reveal one way or the other. If Paul isn't dead then nothing occured, and if there's a Faul running around what does that prove or provide? That the PTB tamper with events and media? Is that news?

15. Link to Post #170
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Mare (here)
    Hi Jeanette,

Merry Christmas by the way! What do you think then?
    Hi Mare,

I think there is no answer to this - and my mind remains open to all possibilities.

What would be interesting is if we have forensics scientists knowledgeable in the field who were to debunk the claims by the Italian forensic scientists.

But there has been nothing. Their conclusions were significant and yet they were only published in the Italian version of the magazine. It's quite unusual that a magazine with a big story would not publish in its English versions to increase sales.
    Jeanette

16. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Here's a thought that would likely make this conspiracy even weirder: What if Paul was cloned before he died?

It can't be too far-fetched if you factor in the Tavistock Institute.

17. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Naahh, Paul McCartney did not die, that so-called George Harrison tape confession sounds nothing like him either.
    A musician's personal style is impossible to imitate, and Paul's Bass playing, Guitar playing and Piano playing style has not altered,
    People change in unexpected ways physically through time, and Photographs are often extremely variable (consider some of your own family photo's)
    It was a silly hoax that gained momentum in some quarters, but really ...what a big yawn it all is, urban mythology and hearsay.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Mare (27th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by baddbob (here)
    What does everyone think of the video.if you have a chance watch it and it seem to have a lot of answers that describes your disbelief
    I have to say that IMO this video is a very bad hoax. Coming from near Liverpool I am very familiar with the scouse accent and the voice in the video had me in hysterics in its feeble attempt to sound like George Harrison or someone from Liverpool. Lots of things in this story just dont add up or make any sense- like why the secret service had any interest in the wellbeing of the beatles and would go to the lengths of covering up his death and replacing him. Strange though that someone would go to all this effort to make this nonsense up.
    Last edited by Lancelot; 27th December 2011 at 14:21.

20. Link to Post #174
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Neither for or against..

But it's quite clear (in my eyes) that it's just a voice over. A more professional version as opposed to the original old analogue tape with plenty of background hiss. Anybody ever thought of asking the film makers if this is what they done? Cos everybody is saying it ain't George Harrison (I would agree) but it's a possibility that those words are HIS!?

21. Link to Post #175
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

22. Link to Post #176
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Naahh, Paul McCartney did not die, that so-called George Harrison tape confession sounds nothing like him either.
    A musician's personal style is impossible to imitate, and Paul's Bass playing, Guitar playing and Piano playing style has not altered,
    People change in unexpected ways physically through time, and Photographs are often extremely variable (consider some of your own family photo's)
    It was a silly hoax that gained momentum in some quarters, but really ...what a big yawn it all is, urban mythology and hearsay.
    It's already been noted that the movie states it's has a voice over. There is no way you'd get that kind of voice quality on those little tapes.

23. Link to Post #177
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)
    Here's a thought that would likely make this conspiracy even weirder: What if Paul was cloned before he died?

It can't be too far-fetched if you factor in the Tavistock Institute.

I'm not so sure in this case, but the idea of clones, I think it is a possiblilty.

When you consider the work the Nazi scientists were doing in the war and Operation Paperclip, who knows what kind of technological advances they have in this field now.
    Jeanette

24. Link to Post #178
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Lot's of theories abound about why do this cover up, including another whole thread called Musical chairs:the annunaki's plan to rule the world is basically seeing this move on the part of the beatles to expose a lie in that MI5 was using them, that Paul was dead and Harrison does call him Faul two times that I could tell. The Beatles came to fame at a very pivotol time in American / Western culture. They played a role in ushering in the counter culture movement of checking out and dropping acid.

To move us away from our traditional ways the elites use media, economy, wars etc.. We don't just wake up one day and say, "I want X". OH No no no, we gradually become disenchanted with a system and we demand change because of a crisis. Never let a good crisis go to waste should be the elites motto really. Problem, crisis, solution and it works like a charm. We have been programmed to demand worldwide change in power, sovergnty, money systems, control paradigms, and all towards the goal of ascension. We are not evolving worldwide, we are being herded like cats little by little, and I do believe we are coming to the bottleneck part and the speed of the stuff happenings will just get faster and faster.

Two threads dealing with this topice:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rule-the-world

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...lcock-hysteria
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 27th December 2011 at 14:55.

25. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soul Safari (here)
    Neither for or against..

But it's quite clear (in my eyes) that it's just a voice over. A more professional version as opposed to the original old analogue tape with plenty of background hiss. Anybody ever thought of asking the film makers if this is what they done? Cos everybody is saying it ain't George Harrison (I would agree) but it's a possibility that those words are HIS!?
    I agree the ridiculous voice over doesn't do the credibility of this video any good however if you can get over this and watch the video to the end, the evidence does seem compelling. It does strike me though that the reason for planting the new Paul after the original Paul died is for the record company to continue making millions out of the Beatles rather than to prevent grieved girls from comitting suicide.
    Last edited by Lancelot; 27th December 2011 at 20:21.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd March 2015), baddbob (27th December 2011)

27. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Also of interest to this thread is an investigation by some italian forensic experts-

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Fro...y-Italian.html

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd March 2015), Soul Safari (3rd March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast