+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Abduction Caught on CCTV

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Alien Abduction Caught on CCTV

A friend of mine sent me a link to a YouTube video that I found quite chilling.

Supposedly it's a CCTV recording of a Woman being abducted in her own home while she is asleep, with her husband right next to her.

There is quite the story to it that I suggest you google for, if it interests you further.

This is the story (not all of it of course):

Our Story begins on the 2nd of December 2010. Sonia (We have changed her name to protect her identity) says in her own words “I couldn’t sleep the night it happened the first time, I felt restless. So I go up to check the kids and stretch my legs. That’s when I saw a bright light in the back of the neighboring field. I watched as it got closer, seeming to just moss the trees.”

” I felt as though it was watching me and remember clearly thinking that, but for some reason it didn’t bother me.” Sonia continues: ” I turned to see if there were any lights behind me in the room to see if some reflection could be coming from that way, although I was in a totally dark room. There were no lights, no reflections. When I turned back around, the light was very close to my house and I could see it clearly as I watched it from the third floor window. It seemed to hover about 15 feet off the ground. Strangely I didn’t feel scared.” During our interview she recalled that the object was oval shaped and elongated and was approximately the length of 15 cars put end to end. It was very bright and it had an orangish-white colour to it. Strangely enough she did not recall the UFO event until she was talking about her abduction experience a couple of days later to her Aunt on the telephone.

She recalls that a few days previous to the UFo encounter she had witnessed a black helicopter hovering over the adjacent field to her house. (The same field where the UFO was spotted) Sonia says: “They were hovering at an even height with my house and looking into my third story living room.” She described the occupants as wearing dark suits but what was most bizzare was the intense way that they stared at her through her window. In our opinion this has the hallmark of a classic MIB (Men in Black) encounter. Later during the night after the UFO encounter Sonia was lying in be still unable to sleep when her youngest daughter came in to her room and complained that something was pulling at her leg. Sonia told her daughter that it was perhaps the cat playing with her leg and told her to go back and snuggle up with her older sister.

It was shortly after that incident whilst still awake that Sonia suddenly recalled finding herself lying on her back on something flat in a different place than her room. Her older daughter was kneeling beside her pushing the hair out of Sonia’s face. She recalls her daughter saying, “It’s your turn now mum, don’t be scared, they wont hurt you.”

Sonia then felt herself being pulled by her heel as if down a tunnel and then found herself in yet another room which was criss-crossed with greenish yellow laser like holographic grid lines suspended in the air. She felt like she was floating and also felt like something was poking or prodding her. She described to us as “hearing a strange rhythmic sound which was similar to techno music but more machine like.”

She was subjected to several medical procedures and at times felt terrified. But each time she felt this fear Sonia says, “something covered my brain and reassured me and calmed me down by indicating or was telepathically told don’t be scared.” Sonia, who has suffered from back problems for several years, was very anxious that her conically bad back was going to be injured as her body was manipulated and her legs were being moved. She says that she was told that her back would not be hurt. Sonia says that she was aware of a holographic screen of some sort where she was able to see some of the medical procedures being done. Towards the end of the experience she recalls seeing a very tall creature and because her son is so tall she thought it could be him but was unsure as to why she would see him or if it was really him.

Under hypnosis she was able to see more clearly the creature and described the figure as being tall, skinny with long arms and legs. It had a big head with large round eyes which were dark but appeared to be similar to humans. Strangely the torso and legs didn’t appear to go together but rather meshed together as though it had no waist.

At this point near the end of her experience, Sonia feels as though there was some urgency for the procedures to end and everything was done quite quickly from this point on, in a big rush.

There are some very personal details of this experience that Sonia has requested that we leave out. Suffice it to say that they were not pleasant.

Just as suddenly as Sonia found herself out of her room and in this strange place, she found herself back in her room having been returned from wherever she had been. Sonia continues: “It just seemed as though I was back in my room on my own bed with my husband beside me. It felt like I had left and returned. I was fully aware of what was going on and lying in a different position than when I had been taken, without any clothes on!”
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Njord For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), linz2d (7th May 2011), Ria (7th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: Alien Abduction Caught on CCTV

4. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok lets get the obvious out of the way first, she is laying on a raised platform(a bed) and similar tricks have been used by magicians to make people appear or disappear. So it could be a trick.

However the interesting thing in this video is that her husband(I assume) didn't move at all until the very end. In fact I thought it was only her in the bed until seeing her return. The next thing that is interesting is the possibility that teleportation was used in the abduction, from my POV this is the most interesting thing about the video.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

If you pause the video at 4:59 right next to her bed you can see an alien bending over where her body was.

Also above the aliens head (directly above where she was sleeping) you can see a portal open and other beings moving into it with presumably this woman.

The portal looks like the 'Freemasons eye' above their pyramid or like the eye of 'Ra'.

There is a lot more going on in this video than what most people see solidly.

What I would like to see is the whole film and not just the actual abduction.

6. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

4.59 are you sure

7. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, VERY SURE!

Either that or I have a wild imagination! lol

Don't look for a solid body...Look for a figure like you would for a ghost.

I'll try to photograph it, but not sure if it will come out!

But I will try now.

8. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

4-59 sorry if i am sounding stupid but 4-59 is the very end of the video and all i am seeing is nothing is it just me

9. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Whooops!!!

You are right!

I meant to put 2:24 (sorry)

Just taken a picture with my camera, so will upload shortly!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

The One (7th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hope you can see what I can ?

Or call the men in white coats! lol

Attachment 7231Attachment 7232Attachment 7233

The pictures I took are not that great, but are better on the film

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

LM-R (9th May 2011), The One (7th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)

I tried to make it a little clearer but not much luck. I do see three faces though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

LM-R (9th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Can't say I can see anything else in the video.
    I'd rather not speculate until we can see a more clear version of it.
    But it is fascinating nonetheless.
    And I like to approach these type of clips with a "I'd like to think it is Real until Proven to Myself otherwise" attitude.

Kind of makes one wonder what the purpose of D.U.M.B.s and other so-called "secure locations" are really for.
    Certainly not to hide from aliens...or "ghosts" (ie. evil spirits etc) for lack of a better word.
    Since they apparently can just snatch you from our reality and into theirs at will.

Magic trick, Demon Abduction, BlackOps Abduction, Alien Abduction, Hoax...
    Still gave me the chills hehe.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."

16. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why not setup an infra red camcorder in your bedroom when you go to bed and see if you get any results ?

You may be surprised at what transpires!! lol

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Quote Posted by Rosco1 (here)

Hey thanks for that!

I have looked very carefully...Watched it for a bit. I can 'see' what you are seeing I think ---but then, I must come to the conclusion of a possibility that there was more than just 1 aline in the room.

The most accurate viewing to my point of view is at 3.45 - just above the husband's hand when he raises it. Can you see that?

Also check out 2.21 - I can definitely see their eyes, I think most of the time its what gives them away in the video.

Otherwise Rosco1, I will gladly accompany you to see those white coated people as we both will need it

Kidding!

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

18. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I was searching for this very interesting video, and found it had been removed from YouTube. But I'd downloaded it at the time, so here it is on the Avalon server:

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th January 2022), Bluegreen (28th January 2022), Brodie75 (28th January 2022), Chip (29th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (28th January 2022), DeDukshyn (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (28th January 2022), Sirus (30th January 2022), Spiral (28th January 2022), Victoria (30th January 2022), Vicus (28th January 2022), Violet3 (29th January 2022), Yoda (29th January 2022), zebowho (28th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I thought it was BUFOG that did the work on this case ?

I have spoken on FB in the last year to the lady on this video, Sonia isn't her real name, she seemed completely legit & very sincere to me, she was adamant the vid is 100% genuine.

(This was on the closed FB abductee group I ran, it's never been open to anyone other than abductees, I've recently left FB & left an other well known UK abductee as admin.)

"Sonia" never sought fame or made a penny from this, she was, like all real abductees, looking for answers, which she didn't get, just a lot of painful accusations of fraud.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th January 2022), Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), RunningDeer (28th January 2022), Sirus (30th January 2022), Victoria (30th January 2022), Vicus (28th January 2022), Violet3 (29th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #17
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

The top link in atlas missive does link to youtube. I saw it before Bill posted his message.

Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th January 2022), RunningDeer (28th January 2022), Sirus (30th January 2022), Spiral (28th January 2022), Vicus (28th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread