+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spiritual rebellion from the elites - Stanley Kubrick

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Spiritual rebellion from the elites - Stanley Kubrick

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The christian Christmas or Christ birth is actually the feast of saturnalia. We worship a pagan god if we observe Christmas.

That is where all that energy is supposed to go. To the black sun, the great limiter, Saturn.
    Christmas falls in Capricorn ruled by Saturn

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member stegosaur's Avatar
    Thanks

The message contained in this thread is the tool I needed to understand not only how deep the rabbit hole is but also why it's there in the first place.

3. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

yes, but how does all this connect with the fabians?

4. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In the entire cosmos, even in our local galaxy itself, there are too many stars, suns and planets which are much bigger than the planet saturn.

Hey even our Sun is bigger than Saturn and Jupiter is of the same size as Saturn itself.

So no, I would not think that the elites are going to have too much say in the matter, especially if the Sun worshippers stand in the way of the Saturn worshippers.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

Occult Kubrick and the Butterfly Net 2.0
    Wake the Dead - June 13th, 2021

https://odysee.com/@WakeTheDead:9/Oc...ed&t=266.80232

Stanley Kubrick's film Eyes Wide Shut depicts an ancient system of mental slavery and the Cult that uses it. With a close look at the film, I dissect the visual elements and explain their relevance in the context of Trauma Based Mind Control / Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Alice is a Beta Sex Kitten mind control slave. She was bred for use as a sex slave and a breeder to birth more slaves for the Cult. Kubrick uses elements from his other films as well as archetypes from society to inform the viewer's subconscious. When we look at these elements with our conscious mind, the pieces fit together to paint a very real picture that society refuses to look at. The underground world of Occult orders, mind control, human trafficking, paedophilia, and murder. All are real life evils that people choose not to see. That is what Kubrick wanted us to look at. With our eyes wide open.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th December 2022), Ewan (23rd December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Krist (23rd December 2022), Matthew (24th December 2022), meeradas (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (22nd December 2022), Patient (23rd December 2022), ulli (23rd December 2022), Vicus (22nd December 2022)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

I found this site many years ago, and it confirmed what I had intuited about Eyes Wide Shut.

https://www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm

Longish but interesting article. Below is the first paragraph

Thanks, Norman, for bumping this important topic.

An Interpretation of Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut
    Adam Gorightly

In Stanley Kubrick's final film, Eyes Wide Shut, are numerous veiled allusions to the CIA's MK-ULTRA mind control experiments and Monarch sex slave programming, subjects which readers of The Konformist should be well familiar. According to believed victims of Monarch abuse, their ranks number literally in thousands, and it has been alleged that these very same victims have been used extensively as sex slaves, drug mules and assassins. According to varied sources, Monarch programming begins immediately at birth, and is carried out through the lives of its victims, as they are used by intelligence agencies and secret societies like mere pawns on a gameboard, until--in many instances--they have outlived their usefulness, and are terminally "discarded". While this author does not buy lock, stock and barrel all of the sordid tales associated with Monarch abuse, I nonetheless suspect that it does actually exist in many cases, regardless of all the disinformation that exists in mind control lore obscuring the true reality of the situation. Like all weighty subjects--conspiratorial or otherwise--one must separate the wheat from chaff, which is not an easy proposition, to say the least. According to Per Sewen of Illuminati News, he viewed Eyes Wide Shut with a woman who had been "subjected to Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) by the Illuminati and she found it very, very accurate. None of us had any idea what the movie was about, so it was a shock for both of us, especially as these kinds of movies can be very triggering for victims of SRA. And it was. This girl didn't feel well afterwards..."

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th December 2022), Ewan (23rd December 2022), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Krist (23rd December 2022), Matthew (24th December 2022), meeradas (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (24th December 2022), norman (24th December 2022), Patient (23rd December 2022), wegge (23rd December 2022)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,142 times in 8,307 posts

I posted this elsewhere but I was stretching the purpose of that thread to breaking point ( even though it was a thread I started myself ).

Does the Gateway Arch at St Lewis look anything like a rainbow to you ?

Oh, and check out the Rolling Stones backstage video, with sheep and possibly a chicken in the shower room back stage !

"Tuesday's on the phone to me"

following the sacrifice of Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and J.P. “The Big Bopper” Richardson

Tuesday Weld (born Susan Ker Weld; August 27, 1943), was made high priestess of the age in 1959 and the St Lewis Arch was commissioned at the same time ( completed in the mid 60s ). The arch is a ritual site, and a portal.

I've never seen sheep in the shower room back stage before
    https://youtu.be/eE6xsdQXI2Y?t=63

Listen to the story here. I don't know it's all true, but it fits the rest of what I've been learning.

https://podbay.fm/p/cosmic-peach/e/1661166050?t=1946

The Weld family has a very long and kaleidoscopic history in England.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Reinhard (24th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2