Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    A lot of different peoples "merged" and you can find a variety of blood types in a single family unit. Is there any significance to these blood types?
    You mention the Basques who are noted to have a high level of Rh negative blood. Does this indicate anything that would tie in with the Annunaki or other ET race?
    Maybe there already is another thread that formerly discusses these questions?
    Thanks for the commentaries.
    MM
    Hi Michelle Marie
    I find Robert Sepehr to be a fascinating source for what you are asking.
    This short 8 minute video is really great for breaking down what you are asking.
    This video is making some amazing correlations.
    This is a very short and really good video.
    In this video we see a correlation of four ancient native races who were white skinned, blond/red haired and blue eyed people who have high concentrations of RH Negative Blood.
    The Basque of the Pyranese Mountains, The Native Berbers of North West Africa who hail from the areas of Morroco, The Quanchas from the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands, and the most ancient of Egyptian Mummies which have been noted to have red hair.
    It is noted that the Basque's are quoted in this video as saying they have descended from Antlantica, a great sea faring nation that was destroyed to a great cataclysm.
    Many of these cultures have left mummies behind.
    The Quanches left pyramids behind.
    Fascinating stuff.
    It seems the giants of North America with red hair could very well have been refugees fleeing Atlantis as well. http://www.ancient-code.com/bloodtyp...-with-amnesia/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs
    I really enjoyed that video.

Thank you, we-R-one!
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), haroldsails (14th November 2020), Nasu (17th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Again, the Atlanteans were not the Annunaki. This is your addition, Cayce stated nothing of the sort.
    No, the Atlanteans were definitely not the Annunaki. But in the last Epoch of Atlantis, there was a very negative possibly outside influence that played a big role in their eventual downfall. That negativity was invited in because it promised them Power (this intrusion may have been the Annunaki, I don't know). Whatever the case, the ruling classes of Atlantis welcomed it. They were every bit as ambitious, avaricious, and depraved as...funnily enough, the ruling classes of today. That's probably because they're one and the same.

I don't know for sure what part the 'Annunaki' played in Atlantis. After all, they are just a name. There are many names, and there are those who go by many names. What's most important is, that everything that happened before, in Atlantis, is happening again. Today. We are Atlantis reborn, but this time it stretches from ocean to ocean, coast to coast, pole to pole. And it is my firm belief we have reached the same point in the Great Human Drama that Atlantis did. We have reached the very same brink. They fell over the edge. Should humanity fall again, this time round it will fall very, very hard. It will be on a global scale this time.

But we can be the change, we can be the energy, the positivity, that breaks the cycle of self-destruction. There is a different road for humanity to walk if it so chooses (one without the Annunaki or any other interfering force).
    Yes, and your quote at the bottom says it all: the majority are expressing the power of love while firmly demanding -- and Being -- Peace.

Jimi Hendrix -- "When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know peace."
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd November 2017 at 01:12.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), haroldsails (14th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    I've worked on my past life cases since 2011 with the help of Dr. Walter Semkiw, Kevin Ryerson and Paul Von Ward, all experts in the field. I understand the methodologies used to make proper past life identifications which is why I'm so confident.
    So have you integrated those personalities into your own?
    Have you acquired the skills of some of your past lives?
    Have you ever woken from a session, picked up a hammer and an anvil and pounded out a sword?
    Glimpses into past lives doesn't provide you with the knowledge and know how to make presumptions like you do.
    I dare say Edgar Cayce himself wouldn't start a post as presumptuous as you do.

If you take the time to research each of the individuals I mentioned above, you can see these are top experts. Paul Von Ward actually used Biometrics to measure my face in order to assist in making a proper past life identification to Mary Queen of Scots.
    You could have been Priscilla Princess of the Desert, bottom line is.
    I don't care.
    You want to know why, because it doesn't matter. And further more it shouldn't matter to anyone other than yourself.
    Your attempt at name dropping has the exact opposite effect of impressing me.

Do you know what BIOMETRICS is? Do you know the FBI uses BIOMETRICS to make proper identifications of people? Additionally, Paul used other methodologies, which you can read about on his website, so it's not just how you look that makes a compelling case. Of course you won't take the time to do any of this as you've already made your mind up. I personally flew out to his house to work with him along with my research partner. I'll share a little tip with you....YOU CAN'T FAKE BIOMETRICS . Again, I cannot go into great detail here as it's an equivalent to writing a book and this isn't the appropriate thread. MY HANDS ARE TIED, so keep that in mind.
    I think you are misunderstanding me.
    It's not that I don't believe in past lives. I absolutely do.
    It's that I do not care about them.
    I do not care about my own past lives. I just don't.
    So why would I care about yours? I do not.
    Does that make sense?

The reason Truman Cash and I can see the value in understanding past lives identities is because we've done the homework,
    Or your obsessing over something that has no real effect on the present and isn't helping anything at all.
    You see it your way, I'll see it mine.
    I wouldn't be replying if you weren't insinuating that folks are lazy and or lagging behind in their spiritual studies if they haven't done what you have done.
    Your path isn't necessarily the path for everyone, and while you seem to think there is a lot of value in it, I personally do not.
    So you've done some past life research, do you need a medal for that?
    It again in no way provides you with an expert opinion on what we are talking about on this thread in terms of the Annunaki.
    If you had pertinent information maybe you would spend more time sharing it and less time telling us what an expert you are based on some past life mumbo jumbo incarnations.

which is why most can't, as they've explored none of it. It's more than just who you were, it's what it implies as there is a story within a story which is what you'll find when you've made proper identifications.
    Again you seem to insinuate that folks need to follow your path or they can't properly understand spirituality.
    And again I will say that is not the case.
    More often than not this is a dead end of self adulation and egomania.
    But this has just my experience when trying to deal with folks who wish to make us all students to their fabulous expertise in this regard.

Both of us, in different ways have been sharing with Avalonians the value of our findings.
    Look Truman Cash just puts his stuff out there. He doesn't get preachy and or insinuate that other people are not "doing their homework".
    You two are not in the same category as far as I'm concerned.

God knows why we bother because you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, that is the impression I'm left with by some of the posters on Avalon. If I post too much information, I'm told I fancy myself, if I do youtube videos, set up a blog, website, et al, then I'll be accused of self promotion...it's a no win situation and it won't matter what I do, someone will make dumb a$$ remarks to counter anything you share or say. It's absolutely ridiculous! Who even wants to post anything?
    If you put the information out there and stop making it about you then maybe you will get different results.
    I'm drawn into this discussion with you because you come off self adulating and needing of a cultic following.
    The fact you now tell me that this has been the repeated criticism of you by others leads me to think maybe you should ponder that for a moment or two.

I posted scientific evidence backing my statement, in which you stated 'I don't need to' in regards to looking at it ....So you're just throwing that out of the thought processing equation? SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE through blood samples which means they're using DNA. Really??
    I understand the mitochondrial dna research being done to trace migration patterns. I read that book the year it was published.
    I've told you I understand and agree with Edgar Cayce's premise that Antlantean refugee migrations can be traced here, I just disagree with your stating that Antlantean and Annunaki are the same thing.

You also misquoted and are accusing me wrongly at the bottom of your last post here:

And although Edgar Cayce makes correlations with certain Native Americans and they having come from Atlantis, Edgar does not in anyway make a correlation to the Annunaki, that is your interpretation and your imagination.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...-dna-research/
    Quote Cayce indicated that the largest migration from Atlantis occurred just before 10,000 B.C. The majority of these Atlantean survivors went to the Northeastern coastal areas of America and Canada becoming the Iroquois. It should be recalled that Cayce also stated that not all of the Iroquois were Atlantean. The Atlanteans migrating to the Americas merged with the people already present in America by that time. The Atlanteans became leaders of the tribes and Cayce’s story makes it clear that the Atlanteans had serious disputes among themselves that were reflected in ongoing violent conflict. This was the struggle between the Belial and Law of One groups. This is confirmed by the Iroquois’ ancient history that tells of constant battles resulting in distant displacements of entire tribes to ensure their survival. Perhaps the most astonishing confirmation of Cayce’s story of ancient America is the presence of haplogroup X. What is known is that the X haplogroup first showed up in America perhaps 34,000 years ago, but its main entry occurred in 10,000 B.C. matching Mr. Cayce’s time frame for Atlantean migrations. The X group also appears to have shown up in ancient Iberia and in the Basques about the same time as well as in the Gobi. These dates match Cayce’s story of the final two destructions of Atlantis and the resulting migrations to these areas.
    surprised me is the recent knowledge that Edgar Cayce predicted all of thWhat is in his reading on exactly who the Mound Builders were!!!!
    Again, the Atlanteans were not the Annunaki. This is your addition, Cayce stated nothing of the sort.
    That wasn't my personal statement or 'interpretation' or 'imagination' as you're implying, it was a quote taken from the link I provided off of Michael Lee Hill's website, so take it up with him and The Edgar Cayce Association he cited on his page.

I didn't cite the book either, your mis-reading:

Look I've read the book you are citing.

Apparently someone believes his work(Michael Lee Hill) as his story was on UFO HUNTERS with Bill Birnes, but honestly the DNA evidence says it all and that's where I'd place my focus to confirm his findings.

Sadly, you've proven a statement I've reluctantly had to make on Avalon before....that unfortunately people can't/won't read and are unable to process the information placed before them.
    If you find that I agree within the confines of the Atlantis exodus then why don't we work from there?
    Last edited by DNA; 2nd November 2017 at 03:10.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

findingneo (19th January 2018), pueblo (2nd November 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I've worked on my past life cases since 2011 with the help of Dr. Walter Semkiw, Kevin Ryerson and Paul Von Ward, all experts in the field. I understand the methodologies used to make proper past life identifications which is why I'm so confident.
    So have you integrated those personalities into your own? Have you acquired the skills of some of your past lives? Have you ever woken from a session, picked up a hammer and an anvil and pounded out a sword? Glimpses into past lives doesn't provide you with the knowledge and know how to make presumptions like you do. I dare say Edgar Cayce himself wouldn't start a post as presumptuous as you do.
    Your questions have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. You mistake being presumptuous with humor and confidence in my research work. I’m not Edgar Cayce and never will be, so to compare him to me is silly and ridiculous. I’m my own person, not a clone of Edgar Cayce and neither is anyone else. In the end of this conversation you accuse me of cultish behavior and yet your postings of everything being about Casey seems cultish in itself! There are additional researchers out there who do good work besides Cayce. I just feel the need to point that out. The above was brought up so you and the viewer understood my background as to how and where some of my knowledge base came from.

Completely disagree with the bolded statement! The only way you can understand this is if you do case study, which you’ve already stated “I don't hold the research in high esteem. I consider the research unnecessary and overrated.”. This is typical of someone who’s never researched the topic and/or explored in depth their own past lives.

Doing so enables one to identify patterns and if you have enough documented cases to work with you will see patterns. And if you’re lucky enough to have Biometrics to assist in the identification process, you can then feel confident with your discoveries as Biometrics confirms without a doubt you are that person.

If you take the time to research each of the individuals I mentioned above, you can see these are top experts. Paul Von Ward actually used Biometrics to measure my face in order to assist in making a proper past life identification to Mary Queen of Scots.
    You could have been Priscilla Princess of the Desert, bottom line is. I don't care. You want to know why, because it doesn't matter. And further more it shouldn't matter to anyone other than yourself. Your attempt at name dropping has the exact opposite effect of impressing me.
    And this is where you get lost and don’t seem to understand or care for the value of what can be uncovered when studying one’s past lives. It has nothing to do with ‘impressing you’ or anyone else, and..it’s not about name dropping!! This is the meme stuck in your head that you are soo sure that’s the motivation behind my exploration which is completely inaccurate. In order to use Biometrics you have to have a case where you're a documented person, otherwise there's nothing to measure! Which means you have to have a name! Again, I was giving you and the reader background so you would know the basis of why I believe what I believe and where my experience comes from!

Remember I said, it’s not who I was that’s important…IT’S WHAT IT IMPLIES. And you can't explain the implications if you don't state names to show why! In my posts I’ve shared on Avalon about my confirmed identities and why they’re significant, which I can’t keep posting in every thread for obvious reasons, nor can I post all the details…..I have found through studying my core past lives:

1. The Archangels and Essenes are one in the same
    2. 3’s and 7’s following me from one incarnation to the next in addition to those in my soul group which suggests ties to Jesus and the Greek ‘gods’, meaning E.T.’s
    3. The Greek ‘gods’ and Essenses are the same people
    4. You are incarnating back into your bloodlines
    5. The royal lines are where you can find the E.T.’s reincarnating
    6. The patterns I can identify suggest the Computer Simulation Theory is accurate
    7. I can tell people are being strategically placed (Geomancy)(ley lines)
    8. Being a famous person more than once is not crap, it’s tied to Geomancy and the soul group whence you came because it's not only happening to me, I'm seeing it happen with others

These are some of the things I learned and plenty more, too many to list. When you’re confident in your identities you then begin to figure out those close to you as it’s part of the process, which further enhances the information by identifying similar patterns which assist in your understanding of the bigger story.

Do you know what BIOMETRICS is? Do you know the FBI uses BIOMETRICS to make proper identifications of people? Additionally, Paul used other methodologies, which you can read about on his website, so it's not just how you look that makes a compelling case. Of course you won't take the time to do any of this as you've already made your mind up. I personally flew out to his house to work with him along with my research partner. I'll share a little tip with you....YOU CAN'T FAKE BIOMETRICS . Again, I cannot go into great detail here as it's an equivalent to writing a book and this isn't the appropriate thread. MY HANDS ARE TIED, so keep that in mind.
    I think you are misunderstanding me. It's not that I don't believe in past lives. I absolutely do. It's that I do not care about them. I do not care about my own past lives. I just don't. So why would I care about yours? I do not. Does that make sense?
    I’ve already partly explained this. You’re saying to me this is all mumbo jumbo. I bring up Biometrics because it’s exactly why it’s not ‘mumbo jumbo’. If you don’t understand the process you won’t see the value. Keep in mind there are others reading this thread who may be interested, so when I’m posting it’s not curtailed just for your preferences.

The reason Truman Cash and I can see the value in understanding past lives identities is because we've done the homework,
    Or your obsessing over something that has no real effect on the present and isn't helping anything at all. You see it your way, I'll see it mine. I wouldn't be replying if you weren't insinuating that folks are lazy and or lagging behind in their spiritual studies if they haven't done what you have done. Your path isn't necessarily the path for everyone, and while you seem to think there is a lot of value in it, I personally do not. So you've done some past life research, do you need a medal for that? It again in no way provides you with an expert opinion on what we are talking about on this thread in terms of the Annunaki.
    It’s not obsessing, that’s your improper interpretation and insecurity that you are perpetuating onto me. Again you are taking what I say completely out of context. I gave information on the Tom DeLonge thread 3 months prior to Tom stating the same thing, which I obtained through knowing my identities and following the proper patterns so, imo, it can help and that’s my point, as I can sometimes see what’s true and what’s not based on what I’ve learned. You can’t see it as you’ve clearly stated you see no value in it and you wouldn’t, because you haven’t studied it in great depth.

People don’t read, I NEVER SAID ‘LAGGING IN THEIR SPIRITUAL STUDIES’….stop taking my words out of context! Some have been honest enough to post stating the very same, they’re guilty of not reading, so my statement is factual and bang on. Unfortunately if you’re not a reader, you will miss important facts that members are sharing. There’s no getting around it. This poses a problem because they then don’t understand the complexities of topics in these threads making communication and understanding difficult. It’s exactly why you won’t see me in every thread. I don’t have time to be an expert in every topic and can’t fairly read everyone’s posts to properly comment.

I NEVER INSINUATED I HAD AN EXPERT OPINION ON THE ANUNNAKI! You are again proving my point that you struggle to read and process information. I do have much experience in researching reincarnation cases and methodology practices know as ‘objectives’.

If you had pertinent information maybe you would spend more time sharing it and less time telling us what an expert you are based on some past life mumbo jumbo incarnations.
    I did! Gee sorry it wasn’t to your approval! I posted an article where a guy by the name of Michael Lee Hill demonstrated Nephilim Bloodline through the North America Native Indians with DNA evidence in the form of Haplogroup X. I just randomly found the article as I was posting on this thread and I thought it would be of interest because it was validating my own discoveries via studying reincarnation. You stated:
    “You have to realize that if you were born human then you are no longer of an ET race. Your present incarnation would trump whatever past affiliations your soul may have had.”-DNA

Because I’ve spent so much time researching past lives which you call ‘mumbo jumbo’ I knew what you were saying, as worded above, wasn’t matching what I’ve come to know to be true. The article discusses how this guy, Michael Lee Hill, who says he’s the reincarnation of Enki, reincarnated back into this own bloodline, something myself and research partner were noticing in our own cases. This is where the knowledge of Geomancy would come in handy. There is a vibratory/frequency aspect we don’t fully understand yet and I believe it will tie into the Computer Simulation Theory because it will be numerical based. Just because we don’t understand it yet, doesn’t mean it’s not true! Your present incarnation does not trump past soul affiliations as you are not randomly incarnating.

which is why most can't, as they've explored none of it. It's more than just who you were, it's what it implies as there is a story within a story which is what you'll find when you've made proper identifications.
    Again you seem to insinuate that folks need to follow your path or they can't properly understand spirituality. And again I will say that is not the case. More often than not this is a dead end of self adulation and egomania. But this has just my experience when trying to deal with folks who wish to make us all students to their fabulous expertise in this regard.
    Again you seem to take my words out of context. And again you miss the point in my sharing by making false claims and projections of your own issues onto me. Where did I say people need to follow my path?? Where did I say they can’t properly understand spirituality?? Are you just talking to yourself? I’m stating it’s difficult for people to understand the value because they’re not doing the proper research! I ‘get’ that everyone can’t be knowledgeable about every topic. The challenge comes for those of us who have taken the time, to try and explain and share with others who can’t always grasp a multi-layered subject unless they’re willing to study at length and read.

God knows why we bother because you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, that is the impression I'm left with by some of the posters on Avalon. If I post too much information, I'm told I fancy myself, if I do youtube videos, set up a blog, website, et al, then I'll be accused of self promotion...it's a no win situation and it won't matter what I do, someone will make dumb a$$ remarks to counter anything you share or say. It's absolutely ridiculous! Who even wants to post anything?
    If you put the information out there and stop making it about you then maybe you will get different results. I'm drawn into this discussion with you because you come off self adulating and needing of a cultic following. The fact you now tell me that this has been the repeated criticism of you by others leads me to think maybe you should ponder that for a moment or two.
    In your mind I come off as ‘self adulating’ because you DON’T UNDERSTAND THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIAL and how could you if you see no worth? Again, by your own admission you call it ‘mumbo jumbo’ and could care less, so you will not see the value or my viewpoint. I use my cases as examples when they're pertinent to the conversation because I know them well and I don’t need to ask permission to use them! If I was asking for a ‘cultic’ following I would be selling crap, making videos and all the other ‘cultish’ behavior these individuals do. I’m not even close! Please re-read my last statement above starting with , ‘it’s a no win situation….

To understand the intentions of the Elohim race or even The Anunnaki, you need to know who they were in several of their past lives so you can watch their spiritual growth or lack thereof.

One more thing, to address your Glen Beck comments on post #169, that video wasn’t posted by me, it was in the article I posted by Michael Lee Hill. The most important factor I wanted people to see from Michael's article, was the DNA research. I mentioned I was still pounding through the article as I had just found it. You stated, ‘after your Glen Beck chalkboard routine…..’ Why do you keep making improper insinuations? FWIW I don't like Glen Beck myself.

I've patiently addressed as many of your questions as I can, I won't answer anymore because it's taking away from the topic at hand. I don't think it's a coincidence that many leaders from the past are stepping forward and talking about their past life connections. Jason Quitt, Michael Lee Hill, James McColl, Dr. Walter Semkiw, and myself to name a few. Michael Lee Hill's connection to Anunnaki is a great case study to watch and I think in time you will see the same correlations to other E.T. races.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 2nd November 2017 at 14:21.

8. Link to Post #185
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I had a horrible thought last samhain night...
    What if we really are made by the annunaki and they put a bit of their soul into us.
    Such that we are really created by them and upon death the ONE our soul is longing to re-merge with is an annunaki creature..

with love
    Gave me the halloween chills

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Bruno (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd November 2017), sunwings (16th November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.
    Hi again, All:

I was re-reading this paragraph above and realized that it gave the wrong impression. Sitchin did indeed translate his works from the Sumerian (he was a gifted scholar), but was guided by channeled information in the many instances where the meaning was not clear, or was ambiguous.

This accounts for the differences of opinion between him and other Sumerian scholars, who have ridiculed some of his interpretations.

I remain 100% certain that Sitchin's claims that the Anunnaki are riding around on Nibiru were disinformation coming from the Anunnaki themselves. The Anunnaki have advanced spacecraft and can certainly travel around the solar system freely any time they want. Where their home planet really is, I have no idea and have never heard (Henry Deacon didn't know either).
    Hi Bill, you might want to update this paragraph for new readers, many thanks~~

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

This guy talks all day long about Anu... and shows how the word and symbolism is EVERYWHERE... (like even today...) Apparently he is the same god re-inventing himself over and over (like Madonna...) I've never seen anyone put it together so succinctly... so profoundly... this is a must watch...

How It All Fits Together...
    Last edited by sigma6; 12th February 2018 at 10:49.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th February 2018), BMJ (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), haroldsails (14th November 2020), onevoice (12th February 2018), Sadieblue (29th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #188
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

I found the book today at https://www.pdfdrive.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Harmony (29th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #189
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

There seems to be some relevant information in the "Terra Papers" available at
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/e...r_annunaki.htm

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th June 2020), Franny (6th July 2020), Harmony (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (29th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    I found the book today at https://www.pdfdrive.com
    I had to stop and think for a moment which book you were referring to. It's Michael Tellinger's Slave Species of God.It's also here in the Avalon Library:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th June 2020 at 01:15.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (29th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th August 2022), Franny (6th July 2020), gord (29th June 2020), Harmony (29th June 2020), haroldsails (14th November 2020), Mike (29th June 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020), onevoice (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (29th June 2020), Yoda (29th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I just came across this animated movie about the Annunaki, made in Brazil, with English subtitles
    ANUNNAKI - Mensageiros do Vento (FULL MOVIE)
    462,631 views•Feb 14, 2018

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (8th July 2020), Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Delight (6th July 2020), Harmony (18th March 2021), haroldsails (14th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #192
    Australia Avalon Member KristenMary's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is one long thread! What I understand of the Annunaki is that Enki is in favour of saving or helping mankind. That Enki could be compared to Prometheus and/or even Lucifer/Satan - someone who asks us to question the gods and ourselves and think for ourselves, not to create evil but to give us knowledge and strength. I like Sitchin. Also, I love Robert Sepehr, very interesting ideas from these people.
    महारता

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KristenMary For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2020), Harmony (18th March 2021), haroldsails (14th November 2020), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Atlantis Rising Conversations with Zecharia Sitchin
    WATCH FREE from Atlantis Rising Magazine
    3/16/21
    https://atlantisrising.com/exclusive...eid=10d20bd004

(I will ask the Mods if the video can be embedded )
    Now done - Tintin

" Exclusively for Members of the Atlantis Rising Research Group!

Intrepid explorations of our special archives have turned up hours of never-before-published content.

This is your invitation to view Atlantis Rising’s exclusive on-location footage—much of it shot before the turn of the last century. Travel with the Atlantis Rising team to Egypt, England, Colorado Springs, and other fascinating locales. Listen to exclusive interviews with John Anthony West, Robert Bauval, Christopher Dunn, Colin Wilson, John Michell, Zecharia Sitchin, Richard Noone, Tom Bearden, Patrick Flanagan, and many more…

Hi res, streaming video and audio now available! Don’t miss the adventure…"
    Last edited by Tintin; 7th April 2021 at 16:07. Reason: Embedded video
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), sunflower (17th March 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #194
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 557 posts

Well, that explains why he never furnished his work - his translations, which actually do not exist in the Sumerian libraries. He claims to have translated Akkadian and not Sumerian, but his meanings are not in the Akkadian language either - so channeling seems about right. But it's a bit hard to qualify channeling.
    I think he was paid by the NSA, and that the intelligence communities saw to it that his works received a great deal of attention and high sales and rankings. But his heart belonged to the Mossad.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), sunflower (17th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #195
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"What" were the Annunaki and Igigi and not "who" they were.

The terms Nephilim and the Watchers have the traditional meanings of extraterrestrial leaders who came down to earth to create hybrid children. In this report we will examine the themes from the Sumerian epics of the Annunaki and their underlings, the Igigig, in order to form our understanding of their connection, if any, to the biblical Watchers and Nephilim.

On quite a few websites you will find the terms Igigig and Watchers connected as if they were somehow cognate terms for the same beings. Actually, the only connection that I can discover is that the Hebrews very probably borrowed the original ideas for their Nephilim and Watchers from the Sumerian scribes. Luckily this does not matter to us, as it gave the Hebrew bible authors the opportunity to provide us with the hidden understandings for these terms. However, there is some information to be found by simply examining the words ourselves, and placing a meaning for them that is not connected to the biased translations of our scholars. This is a case of where the truth is out there, right in front of our eyes, but it has been hidden by the false translations of scholars.

The Igigi are said to be the group of sky-gods that rebelled against the harsh rule of Lord Enlil, and showed their displeasure at having to toil on his irrigation channels by setting their work tools on fire while surrounding Enlil's house one night.

Our Sumerian language scholars tell us that Igigi, sometimes spelled as Igigu, are simply sky-god underlings. They also attempt to convince us that the Sumerian logographic equivalent of the term is nun-gal-e-ne, with a meaning of "the great princes/sovereigns."

What they do not bother to provide us with, is any alternative translations for these same words. However I will do just that. Using the Sumerian dictionary, without changing a single character of either word, we can easily discover some interesting alternative meanings.

I have seen articles on websites that explain the "igi" as meaning "eye," with the "gi" as meaning "to deflower." This is simply incorrect. By looking in the Sumerian dictionary we can easily determine that the word in Sumerian that means "to deflower" is "a-gi," and not "gi." So what is the correct definition?

The first part of the word, Igi, has the traditional meaning of "eye or face." The characters "gi" mean "to kill, judgement." Using their own alternate spelling of "gu" we see that it means "force." Our scholars do not bother to tell us that the words Igigi and Igigu also mean "a watchful force, or eye of judgement, or watchful eye of death." All of these results are straight from their own dictionary, and can be easily confirmed in a few minutes. I do not intend to offer any "interpreted" meanings here; my idea is to show you the alternative meanings that are found inside of their own publications.

If we split the word differently, as we are allowed to do because it is a noun, and since the scholars have no intention of splitting something in order to provide a meaning contrary to the traditionally accepted one, we find yet another meaning.

"I = to remove, take away, to bring out," and "gi = kill, judgement," with "gu = force." A killing force used to take away the population? Suddenly we are finding that the Igigi, rather than simply being the subordinates of the Annunaki, represent the forces that are called out when the humans need to be taught a lesson or kept in line, even if it kills them.

Looking in our Sumerian dictionary, published by the top scholars in the field, we find that nun-gal-e-ne has a quite different meaning as well. "Nun = metal object," with "gal = big, great," and "e = socket or tube," with "ne = strength or force." Our new translation of "a big metal socket (disk-shaped) object that represents force," is not quite the same as theirs of "great princes," but equally as accurate. It really just depends upon your interpretation of the words, and obviously theirs has the agenda of keeping us in the dark and following the script that we are assigned by them. Please review my work in the Sumerian dictionary and you will be able to easily confirm that my translation is every bit as correct as theirs.

When the earliest Hebrew bible authors recalled portions of the Sumerian epic tales for their bible verses about the Watchers and the Nephilim, obviously they hid meanings for us that were very similar to the correct understanding of the Sumerian word for Igigi or Nun-Gal-E-Ne, as we have seen above.

The Igigi were said to number 300, according to the Sumerian epic "Enuma Elish," and in the biblical verses the Watchers were supposedly a group of 200. In both cases they represent the subgroup under the command of the Annunaki or sky-gods. Was the reduction in their numbers from 300 to 200 simply a result of the thousand years time that passed between the cuneiform writing and the Hebrew biblical tale? Could the extraterrestrials have lost as much as 100 of their ships during that time, or did they simply not find it necessary to deploy as many?

The traditional translation for the word Annunaki also falls short of the true and complete story. This is done by using one of two methods: first they often spell it without the ki on the end, or they change the ki to ke, without explanation. (Although misspelling the suffix does lend support to their version.) The second way is by changing the word to read "anunaki" which completely ignores the first syllables of an-nun. The meaning that they provide for us, "the gods as a whole," is therefore born of deception.

The Annunaki are the senior sky-gods, said to be a group of seven, and they form a type of council of gods that makes decisions over the Igigi enforcers. Only when the Igigi revolt from their hard labors is humankind created as a substitute or slave labor force.

We are told that the Annunaki are the "children of An and Ki," or the children of the supreme sky-god An, and the earth. This not only makes no sense, because Enlil, and not An, was responsible for the creation of mankind, but it also flies in the face of their own explanation that the Anunnaki are the seven sky-god council leaders, and thus in no way are they connected with the planet earth. They had the Igigi to do their dirty work in enforcing the human populations.

Let's examine both spellings of Annunaki and Anunaki, and see what the Sumerian dictionary provides for us as their correct meanings. "An = sky or heaven," and "Nun = metal object or combat," with "a = strength or power," and "ki = the earth."

This seems to tell us of a metal object from the sky, with power over the earth. And "a = wing," with "nu = night bird," and "na = man," with "ki = down below." Or a winged night bird above mankind down below. Which is a fairly good description of a mother ship that circled the earth, that was home to the sky-god council known as the Annunaki.

But our scholars never mentioned either of these alternative meanings in their literature. And why not? Because the majority of them do not and never have, given any serious credence to the existence of extraterrestrials during the days of the Sumerians and the biblical period. By providing us with "their" definitions for these terms, we see that open-minded and scientific research was not very evident.

Whenever you run across a noun or other word in the Sumerian language, be sure to do your own research to confirm the proper definition of the term, without having to depend upon the work of others, no matter how many initials they have after their name. Scientists tend to apply a meaning that fits their preconceived ideas, and are not shy about editing, modifying or discarding any proofs that point to a position contrary to theirs.

This post was done to disseminate the truth about our ancient history, and to make up for the "Sitchin" ideas. Please furnish your thoughts on this.

Here is a link to the Sumerian Dictionary, placed online by the University of Pennsylvania, so that you can confirm each and every one of my translations:

http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/nepsd-frame.html

I welcome those who wish to confirm my work.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), Nasu (17th March 2021), pueblo (17th March 2021), sunflower (17th March 2021), Ti (18th March 2021)

29. Link to Post #196
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

To me this story is just a version or re-telling of the stories we find everywhere, Old Race, 2 brothers, fighting, rebellion etc. I never felt the Sumerian story had any credibility, more so, it looks like it is from a set of plays depicting stories of a pre-flood war mixed in with affairs for the people at that time, fiction laced with truth. At that time the Sumerians were at least 6000 years (!) from the source of whatever happened back then, probably longer if we go all the way back to when we were altered from the source creature. All these stories which are now circling around are nothing more than delivery stories with elements of truth in them (loads of elements non the less). We were never built as a slave Race, never! We would have been defeated at some stage and enslaved after, but we were never intended as one. All those stories, Tower of Babel included are proof of the fact that we were divided, manipulated and dispersed by a bunch of creatures proclaiming themselves Gods to a Race with Amnesia, now living in Stone/copper aged settlements.

The Human Race is kept in a Beast system *yes like what Christians claim*, just simpler I guess. What is a Beast system? You are (we as a Race) diminished to elementary living, eat, drink, house and pro-create. Drugs in the form of money (divides us as well) makes sure that we are kept in that system because we are not able to concentrate on other things since we must have money to ensure elementary living conditions, we are all addicted to gathering the money for elementary living purposes. We are basically still hunter gatherers, we never left that stage in our existence really. As a species we can never progress because not one single individual will be allowed to rise to the ranks of the very rich (so-called elite) without committing to the game, below those ranks you must play as well to keep the status, more importantly the money you have. If you do not commit to the "game"you will be degraded to the lower ranks of the system again. Obviously we ask ourselves many (existential) questions, they will always be answered by the same type of story and or evolve into religions over time. Even the larger Religions basically tell you that you are a slave, bow down to their Deity or else! Lies laced with truth.

All these stories, fabrications laced with truth are here to keep you and all others from finding it, the truth. However it's coming soon, there's no doubt in my mind, I just wish soon is now.

Ahh well, just my opinion anyway.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th March 2021 at 17:36.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), sunflower (17th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Well, that explains why he never furnished his work - his translations, which actually do not exist in the Sumerian libraries. He claims to have translated Akkadian and not Sumerian, but his meanings are not in the Akkadian language either - so channeling seems about right. But it's a bit hard to qualify channeling.
    I think he was paid by the NSA, and that the intelligence communities saw to it that his works received a great deal of attention and high sales and rankings. But his heart belonged to the Mossad.
    Kay Griggs fingered Sitchin as part of the secret society her husband belonged to.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), sunflower (17th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #198
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I provided that info for a thread on the Annunaki. I believe, as you seem to, that there was a major race that once existed, and that we are living in a state of mutual amnesia. I have translated bone carvings from Siberia, dated by Archaeolgists to 22,000 BC that give gardening tips on it. I have translated clay tokens from South Africa, dated 66,000 years ago by three different teams of Archaeolgists, that consists of a love poem. I have a map of the polar north dated at 3000 BC, and a map of what the Sumerians and Hebrews knew as Eden, dated 7000 BC. The markings on Gobekli Tepe that are dated at 9000 BC are written in Sumerian. So yes, there is a bit of history that we are missing. I'm working on a book called Historical Amnesia that contains these ideas. Good luck to you in your journey of discovery.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9ideon (17th March 2021), Harmony (18th March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), TomKat (17th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #199
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I provided that info for a thread on the Annunaki. I believe, as you seem to, that there was a major race that once existed, and that we are living in a state of mutual amnesia. I have translated bone carvings from Siberia, dated by Archaeolgists to 22,000 BC that give gardening tips on it. I have translated clay tokens from South Africa, dated 66,000 years ago by three different teams of Archaeolgists, that consists of a love poem. I have a map of the polar north dated at 3000 BC, and a map of what the Sumerians and Hebrews knew as Eden, dated 7000 BC. The markings on Gobekli Tepe that are dated at 9000 BC are written in Sumerian. So yes, there is a bit of history that we are missing. I'm working on a book called Historical Amnesia that contains these ideas. Good luck to you in your journey of discovery.
    They (false Gods) are re-surfacing, only now they are claiming to be Aliens, beware though, they are not, it is again deception, a deception to sow false redemption on us, redemption for the chaos they have by design created. With the use of Pre-Flood (Old World) tech, have been using this for Millennia. The classic disc vehicles are one of the technological left overs they have still in their possession. When the Old ones (Post-Flood) saw them enter a lake or a volcano, they'd be talking about how the Gods would enter the Earth, it is assumable they still have control over certain Sub-Terran dwellings (cities) of which destroyed and crude likes have been found the past couple centuries. They'd have knowledge of creating meatsuit "drones" called Greys by many. The old ones (Hebrews) called these creatures the Thamiel, Double headed demons, not to be mistaken for a creature with two heads, but actually elongated ones, they would also be know as creatures revolt and anarchy. They'd be Psychopathic in nature, lusting after material goods like for instance gold and have a dislike for us, as far as I have been able to figure it out, they are not alone in this, like we were not alone before and will not be after.

There are People being positioned to talk about them as benevolent creatures of peace and harmony living under ground and on other parts of Sol, they have been looking after us and have the best intentions for the Human race, lies! I think that many People remember some of the Corey Goode crap om where similar positioning was entertained. Be aware for they are the Children of the Father of all Lies (more less, lol).

In any case, I'd be very curious about your book.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), Journeyman (17th March 2021), TomKat (17th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #200
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've never seen an explanation of how, if Sitchin fabricated so much of his theories about the Annunaki, he managed to get so much right about the ancient gold mines in Africa and the settlements near them where the miners must have lived, which Michael Tellinger discovered after Sitchin had identified their location and purpose.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (18th March 2021), TomKat (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 10 13 LastLast