None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by Mad Scientist (here)

Frequencies create vibrations, it's the vibration you harvest. Nothing to do with any sort of law of thermodynamics.

A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears. The entire concept is an endless appliance.
    I was pretty clear about this at the start, Vibration tech based on frequencies. AM not even going to answer that last post of yours, it says more about you than me I guess.
    Frequencies can't create anything or derive anything tangible, because frequencies are not an entity, frequencies are an interval in time, for something that happens every few cycles on "THAT" interval...

Frequencies are not objects... You can't harvest a concept, we are not concept vampires....

Please hear me out

Back when the US was introduced into Buddhism, they were told "all life vibrates at certain frequencies"

Most people did not get it at all, all this talk about vibrations and frequencies were ridiculous

So, the people who introduced it though about and said, let's explain it in a way they can understand according to their original culture and beliefs...

So they ended up with the concept of frequencies as a measure to say high is better and low is worse. According to the bible in which high is heaven and low is hell...

From there, it took yet another turn, now frequencies were wishes and good will. "I send you good vibes" meaning I hope high frequencies for you

Then reiki was introduced to western culture (reiki is 'ki' or 'chi' and so on) and then it was a completely separate mystical aspect of it all

A plastic bag is a plastic bag, frequencies have no regard for it

If you understand that picking up eastern culture concepts demand you turn away western ones, instead of meeting them in the middle, then you will know what I mean

If you insist on picking up eastern culture and do bastardization of it? Then You are never going to figure anything out

That's all I have to say I think

P.S. probably should remove previous comments on replies... it's impossible to navigate pages of quotes at this level

ETA:

I'm going to be very rude and be a monster right now and going to tell you this

You don't understand, that you don't understand
    Quote A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears. The entire concept is an endless appliance.
    I was pretty clear about this at the start, Vibration tech based on frequencies. AM not even going to answer that last post of yours, it says more about you than me I guess.
    "Frequencies, are not objects, yet you can "create frequencies around you", in your point of view of this reality...

You are picking up concepts you don't understand, from a culture you don't understand. Eastern culture works in a very different way.. Imagine if someone like me would try to explain to you the concepts of ideologies you were grown up with. Would you feel that's cool and change your views or accept, or think i'm ridiculous?

I don't think you are listening to anything i said before, and i'm truly sad about that, because i really tried

Once again...
    Quote Vibration tech based on frequencies
    Frequencies of what?
    Gummy bears? Replies on Avalon per second?

Hateful thought about me?

Bearhugs?

Frequencies of tech based on some unknown measure of something people call "frequencies" that can be created and destroyed

Do you realize that when you said "i create frequency around me" and that now you said

"A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears"

Those two things are completely incompatible in concept and realization? It's impossible to be the creator of yourself....

I bet you are fed up with me right now

I wanted to tell you about things i know, you only care to tell me about how i can't know better than you because you can't accept i may know things

So i'm going to leave

I just wish you had listened, but you replied to things i posted to 'see' and you basically said 'i don't care', and it was sad

Good by now

You keep going on about things completely unrelated to the concept. Not being able to harvest this and that, of course we can, we do it all the time, the entire concept of nature is based on this principle.

You obviously do not wish to get it, or you're trolling the subject, in any case I'll leave it at that.
    LMFAO! yes let's leave it at that, it's for everyone ever to see, i asked a simple question and you were unable to answer, because there's no answer, even if the question is obvious and clear, and plain

And people say i'm a "kid" lol, well lately most people just avoid talking to me, but when they do...

So because of that, i'm "a troll"

Let's go with that, for your mental health

Two things for sure right now:

You are no Scientist, and you are not "Mad", you are compliant, and you just showed the world how and why

Do you really think anyone who shows a view of the world that you can't handle is a "troll"? Are you conditioned so much to find the world to be black or white, like that?
    Tired

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), Hym (18th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    I'd have to locate it on one of my desktop hard drives, but I have a quotation by Nikola Tesla to the effect that he stated that he had exceeded the speed of light during several of his broadcasts, by a factor of about 135%. I follow Tesla over Einstein. In fact Tesla tells us Einstein was a fraud and a buffoon. So using Einsteinian pseudo-physics will not help me in my research. I respect your opinions, but do not subscribe to the physics proposed by Einstein and those who could not prove his theories as being factual and thus invented Quantum Physic to explain them, when what they really should have done was to use their brains to come up with alternatives.
    The speed of light is like Out of Africa or Man arose from Apes - inaccurate, incomplete, and designed to confuse and confound. His works are a giant whole that swallows you up and spins your time away.
    Wasn't Tesla that by mistake ignited or whatever word means to "reactive" the cauldrons in Siberia, then causes the Tunguska event?

Then he basically said "ups" lol

Didn't he started the reason why humans realized there were nuclear weapons in the first place, and started learning about them?
    Tired

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), Hym (18th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,303 times in 1,173 posts

Frequencies create vibrations, it's the vibration you harvest. Nothing to do with any sort of law of thermodynamics.

A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears. The entire concept is an endless appliance.
    Frequencies can't create anything or derive anything tangible, because frequencies are not an entity, frequencies are an interval in time, for something that happens every few cycles on "THAT" interval...

Frequencies are not objects... You can't harvest a concept, we are not concept vampires....

Please hear me out

Back when the US was introduced into Buddhism, they were told "all life vibrates at certain frequencies"

Most people did not get it at all, all this talk about vibrations and frequencies were ridiculous

So, the people who introduced it though about and said, let's explain it in a way they can understand according to their original culture and beliefs...

So they ended up with the concept of frequencies as a measure to say high is better and low is worse. According to the bible in which high is heaven and low is hell...

From there, it took yet another turn, now frequencies were wishes and good will. "I send you good vibes" meaning I hope high frequencies for you

Then reiki was introduced to western culture (reiki is 'ki' or 'chi' and so on) and then it was a completely separate mystical aspect of it all

A plastic bag is a plastic bag, frequencies have no regard for it

If you understand that picking up eastern culture concepts demand you turn away western ones, instead of meeting them in the middle, then you will know what I mean

If you insist on picking up eastern culture and do bastardization of it? Then You are never going to figure anything out

That's all I have to say I think

P.S. probably should remove previous comments on replies... it's impossible to navigate pages of quotes at this level

ETA:

I'm going to be very rude and be a monster right now and going to tell you this

You don't understand, that you don't understand
    Quote A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears. The entire concept is an endless appliance.
    "Frequencies, are not objects, yet you can "create frequencies around you", in your point of view of this reality...

You are picking up concepts you don't understand, from a culture you don't understand. Eastern culture works in a very different way.. Imagine if someone like me would try to explain to you the concepts of ideologies you were grown up with. Would you feel that's cool and change your views or accept, or think i'm ridiculous?

I don't think you are listening to anything i said before, and i'm truly sad about that, because i really tried

Once again...
    Quote Vibration tech based on frequencies
    Frequencies of what?
    Gummy bears? Replies on Avalon per second?

Hateful thought about me?

Bearhugs?

Frequencies of tech based on some unknown measure of something people call "frequencies" that can be created and destroyed

Do you realize that when you said "i create frequency around me" and that now you said

"A Plastic bag vibrates at a certain frequency, the gummi bears inside the plastic bag vibrate at a certain frequency, one has therefore a bag of gummi bears"

Those two things are completely incompatible in concept and realization? It's impossible to be the creator of yourself....

I bet you are fed up with me right now

I wanted to tell you about things i know, you only care to tell me about how i can't know better than you because you can't accept i may know things

So i'm going to leave

I just wish you had listened, but you replied to things i posted to 'see' and you basically said 'i don't care', and it was sad

Good by now

You keep going on about things completely unrelated to the concept. Not being able to harvest this and that, of course we can, we do it all the time, the entire concept of nature is based on this principle.

You obviously do not wish to get it, or you're trolling the subject, in any case I'll leave it at that.
    LMFAO! yes let's leave it at that, it's for everyone ever to see, i asked a simple question and you were unable to answer, because there's no answer, even if the question is obvious and clear, and plain

And people say i'm a "kid" lol, well lately most people just avoid talking to me, but when they do...

So because of that, i'm "a troll"

Let's go with that, for your mental health

Two things for sure right now:

You are no Scientist, and you are not "Mad", you are compliant, and you just showed the world how and why

Do you really think anyone who shows a view of the world that you can't handle is a "troll"? Are you conditioned so much to find the world to be black or white, like that?
    I've explained it a good while, even posted a video in where you can see it with your own eyes, still you manage to go back to the same questions asked in a different way, for someone implying to be very smart you seem really shortsighted, so yes, after a while the same questions asked in a different way, or directing to the same outcome can be seen as a nuisance or trolling.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #224
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 568 posts

I'd have to locate it on one of my desktop hard drives, but I have a quotation by Nikola Tesla to the effect that he stated that he had exceeded the speed of light during several of his broadcasts, by a factor of about 135%. I follow Tesla over Einstein. In fact Tesla tells us Einstein was a fraud and a buffoon. So using Einsteinian pseudo-physics will not help me in my research. I respect your opinions, but do not subscribe to the physics proposed by Einstein and those who could not prove his theories as being factual and thus invented Quantum Physic to explain them, when what they really should have done was to use their brains to come up with alternatives.
    The speed of light is like Out of Africa or Man arose from Apes - inaccurate, incomplete, and designed to confuse and confound. His works are a giant whole that swallows you up and spins your time away.
    Wasn't Tesla that by mistake ignited or whatever word means to "reactive" the cauldrons in Siberia, then causes the Tunguska event?

Didn't he started the reason why humans realized there were nuclear weapons in the first place, and started learning about them?
    You would really need to produce those quotations for me, if you wish me to believe them.
    I have researched him quite a bit and am not familiar with what you claim. In fact I wrote
    a book on Tesla's history. It would not surprise me that he made a mistake or three from time to
    time, since most genius comes along with an extra heavy order of ego on the side, at no charge,
    but I don't recognize them.

To be fair, most of the nuclear work was first done at nearly the end of his life span. But in subjects
    that those of his time barely understood, he was the leader and forerunner of many of them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Both of them (out of Africa theory guy and Einstein) were working on a different theory before they expired. I even believe the out of Africa guy retracted his theory but was then ignored, lol.

The reason Tesla was shunned, his work stolen even patented by others after he died (corps) is simply about money again. Edison was a thief and played the game, he made others very rich in the end. Tesla would have kept them all poor and would have implemented free stuff all over the place. The fallout games are basically an alternative "reality" in which Tesla had won that race, part of it anyway.

When I started researching that frequency thing I obviously ran into the Tesla knowledge a little bit, I was really happy to see something he did and actually replicated, the great pyramid. The Tesla tower is a version of that great pyramid, the water channels below the Tesla tower are a replica of the channels below the great pyramid, in most of them the sound chambers are still intact btw, it's really something.

Did you know that the acoustics of our sun (vibrations) have changed a while back>? This resulted in the heating up of all the Planets in our Sol (they do not put that in mainstream, lol) you know how this is possible? Crystal in the cores, it interacts with the vibration of our Sun, it heats up the core (or could cool it down too), this is why most of the so called climate change comes from within the Planet. Do you also know that Humans have a similar system inside their own body (Micro/Macro). As I mentioned before, the applications are endless. If Tesla would have had the chance we'd be much better off now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

11. Link to Post #226
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

You would really need to produce those quotations for me, if you wish me to believe them.
    I have researched him quite a bit and am not familiar with what you claim. In fact I wrote
    a book on Tesla's history. It would not surprise me that he made a mistake or three from time to
    time, since most genius comes along with an extra heavy order of ego on the side, at no charge,
    but I don't recognize them.

To be fair, most of the nuclear work was first done at nearly the end of his life span. But in subjects
    that those of his time barely understood, he was the leader and forerunner of many of them.
    Can't remember that's why I asked, maybe I'm wrong but I will have to figure out. In either case I'll let you know. I remember strongly about that, probably I was mislead.. oh well
    Tired

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), Jim_Duyer (18th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #227
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 568 posts

Both of them (out of Africa theory guy and Einstein) were working on a different theory before they expired. I even believe the out of Africa guy retracted his theory but was then ignored, lol.

The reason Tesla was shunned, his work stolen even patented by others after he died (corps) is simply about money again. Edison was a thief and played the game, he made others very rich in the end. Tesla would have kept them all poor and would have implemented free stuff all over the place. The fallout games are basically an alternative "reality" in which Tesla had won that race, part of it anyway.

When I started researching that frequency thing I obviously ran into the Tesla knowledge a little bit, I was really happy to see something he did and actually replicated, the great pyramid. The Tesla tower is a version of that great pyramid, the water channels below the Tesla tower are a replica of the channels below the great pyramid, in most of them the sound chambers are still intact btw, it's really something.

Did you know that the acoustics of our sun (vibrations) have changed a while back>? This resulted in the heating up of all the Planets in our Sol (they do not put that in mainstream, lol) you know how this is possible? Crystal in the cores, it interacts with the vibration of our Sun, it heats up the core (or could cool it down too), this is why most of the so called climate change comes from within the Planet. Do you also know that Humans have a similar system inside their own body (Micro/Macro). As I mentioned before, the applications are endless. If Tesla would have had the chance we'd be much better off now.
    Tesla's main benefactor was JJ Astor. He lived rent free in his hotels. His main enemy was JP Morgan, who backed the poser Edison. Morgan owned the Titanic and gave Astor free tickets on it. Problem solved.
    Did not know that about the Sun, but I do know that the traditional excuse is very lame.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), gini (20th March 2022), Journeyman (21st March 2022)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Tesla's main benefactor was JJ Astor. He lived rent free in his hotels. His main enemy was JP Morgan, who backed the poser Edison. Morgan owned the Titanic and gave Astor free tickets on it. Problem solved.
    Did not know that about the Sun, but I do know that the traditional excuse is very lame.
    I did some research on why certain animals kept washing up on the West Coast of mainly the US. I detected a food chain problem, when I started digging it seemed that the region was experiencing a lot of volcanic activity and earthquakes (ring of fire) up to a large increase on a yearly bases. It is really not a coincidence that suddenly they have started to detect active volcanos under the Antarctic Ice plates too.

I'll post a small scribble I made below here, you'll get through that in under 5 mins I guess. Don't be put off by the title, I found that funny at the time.

https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/w...e-age-new-hoax

It's all part of a cycle we're going through, like I mentioned in the scribble, we're still in the last Ice Age, however, we should be nearing the end of it.

Yes, I think I recall something on that Titanic story, but one must agree that the sinking was a coincidence. These People though!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), Journeyman (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,542 times in 32,931 posts

A new mini-documentary, published yesterday.

Just 35 minutes long, and I've not watched this yet. But I'm told yours truly features in it 5 times.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (25th March 2022), Alecs (20th March 2022), Casey Claar (5th May 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), gini (20th March 2022), Inversion (19th March 2022), JackMcThorn (19th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), mountain_jim (20th March 2022), seko (20th March 2022), Sirus (19th March 2022), Strat (19th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th March 2022), Suzi E (21st March 2022), wondering (19th March 2022), Yoda (19th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #230
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A new mini-documentary, published yesterday.

Just 35 minutes long, and I've not watched this yet. But I'm told yours truly features in it 5 times.

{video snipped - see #229 above}
    Thanks...

I just wanted to make a (speculative) comment on what you said in the first clip of you @ 2:25... in essence about why would the Annunaki mess about with lengthy projects creating a hybrid being rather then use machinery and robots...

I wonder if that is because the use of heavy metals were known to be a bad path to go down - and possibly the road to ruin (like the road to ruin we appear to be on with heavy metals, their alloys and technology)...

There may have been an under standing that no good could come of this line of invention in the long run.. even maybe a taboo on mining heavy metals (except gold and silver?)... because of the potential toxicity and harm that can be done with them..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ng/heavy-metal

Quote Technically, heavy metals are defined as any metal having a specific gravity greater than 5.0. However, not all heavy metals are toxic. Gold and silver are both classified as heavy metals but are by no means toxic. Some of the most common toxic metals are lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and chromium. Other heavier metals that have noted levels of toxicity are zinc, iron and copper.

I know not everyone thinks that Boyd Bushman's Deathbed Documentary (2014) contained valuable info and that he could have been duped... I personally think he was genuine with genuine info - and (from memory).... there was that bit where he discussed the make up of the material used in the craft that he was experimenting on (the material) - he mentioned 3 elements that I can't remember the names of now - but he made a point of saying something like... 'notice I did not mention any metals...'

I'm thinking that heavy metals or heavy metal alloys couldn't / can't be used for space travel and couldn't/can't be transported to mine gold on earth - and wouldn't be mined and used when they arrived on earth... because they were known to be toxic and dangerous and upset a natural balance of some kind.... for example all the serious imbalances and serious abuses of power on earth could probably be put down to the mining and (mis) use of heavy metals... the most obvious area being weapons - - - but also all the ways technology using metals has been used to kind of cheat nature - - - and stray from the essence of Earth Life..

So perhaps the creation of a hybrid being to get the gold out of the ground for them was the most accepted and risk free method that they had... while staying within the natural order of life on earth.... because using metals was known to cause a dangerous imbalance physically and spiritually...

Just a little ponder on the matter....

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2022), cascadian (21st March 2022), Chip (21st March 2022), ClearWater (20th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), gini (21st March 2022), I am B (25th March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), mountain_jim (20th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Fascinating thread!

Boyd bushman and the metal question... I would think that those mining and creating the very "More natural" architecture and buildings around this planet, knew that metals had some serious limitations... Chances are they had already discovered nano tech, Carbon fiber materials, nano tubes, biological means to fuse meal to body parts, "Oscio integration" and many other things given they were supposedly master geneticists. One cannot master genetics without having mastered many things prior, that we are now just mastering...I am fairly certain that all of those things came into play when creating their craft as well... But that is just a guess on my part..

I am going out on a limb here and suggesting that the Annumaki had left tech all over the planet, and rather than create much of the tech that we are using now, the very brightest scientists in the world such as Einstein and Tesla, were imparted knowledge , by being given such tech to figure out how it worked, and possibly reproduce it. After some groups found it and stashed away what they could of it, and destroying the rest...

I say this as his "Power tower" resembled many of the spires and antennae on top of old buildings ll over the world, which implies they were gathering power from the ether. in some way. (Sorry if this is not the proper terminology...)

Many buildings had ornaments on them, that I am convinced served other purposes than decoration alone, and on some buildings, I have seen people break open such decoration, to find inside, what appears to be some form of technology inside.

The ball spinning on rails with vibrations, reminds me of all of the metal balls found all over South America... Seems to me if they could make them spin, could dig deep trenches into the rocky ground somehow... (Also possibly with vibrations) they could add rails and use said balls to move very large and heavy rocks, and or stones for pyramids. Perhaps those waterways near some of those pyramids, are remnants of guides or "Pathways" for the material?

I claim now openly, that I am speculating as it all fascinates me, mud floods, high tech ancient technology, and those that wielded it. WHERE ARE THEY NOW? After mining our planet, did they "Go home"? And if so, where truly is "Home"?

After reading "The Power of the Coming Race", One cannot help but notice the descriptions of said beings, and how they resemble the Sumarians and Annunaki descriptions... Down to the apparent wing contraptions they used to fly around... Did some go underground to avoid a horrible flood? How close are they really?

I believe that the photo that Bill posted was a reproduction, for that person that doubted it was " real " image, he stated it was what it looked like, so a rendering. That rendering sure looks a lot like Egyption art...

It is so fascinating to me... I hope more add to this thread... The vibrations and frequencies to cut rocks was AMAZING... And I do believe that it was in the past, used as a weapon... When they wrote that they leveled castle walls with horns... Sounds like a sound weapon to me...

If anyone finds really good videos about such things, please do share them here, my time has gotten more limited to seek such things out, and I would surely enjoy them immensely!

lol
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th March 2022 at 23:12.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th March 2022), cascadian (21st March 2022), ClearWater (20th March 2022), East Sun (21st March 2022), edina (8th September 2022), gini (21st March 2022), jaybee (21st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), mountain_jim (21st March 2022), onevoice (21st March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2022), Suzi E (21st March 2022)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Fascinating thread!
    I am going out on a limb here and suggesting that the Annumaki had left tech all over the planet, and rather than create much of the tech that we are using now, the very brightest scientists in the world such as Einstein and Tesla, were imparted knowledge , by being given such tech to figure out how it worked, and possibly reproduce it. After some groups found it and stashed away what they could of it, and destroying the rest...

Thanks Denise.. just pulled this from your post because last night I happen to listen to an old Art Bell radio programme - an interview with Andrew Basiago about Time Travel and his claims to be involved in Project Pegasus - now even if Basiago is the best story teller ever and made it all up or was used to get the info out I am sure there is a long history of experiments with time travel - not least because time travel would have to be involved in space travel or it couldn't work... distances being what they are... and the Annunaki (and others) would have to have knowledge of it - so anyway - Basiago talks about Tesla's Teleportation that was used in the experiments...

I enjoyed the show ...classic Art Bell... from this channel that I stumbled on the other day...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCv...i7do_I_wvclIbg

https://area51life.com/time-traveler...ident-in-2024/

Quote Basiago says he experienced eight different time travel technologies throughout the course of project, using a machine called a “teleporter” that was built using the technical papers that had been seized by the government in Nikola Tesla’s New York City apartment after his death in January 1943.

The teleporter “consisted of two gray elliptical booms about eight feet tall, separated by about 10 feet, between which a shimmering curtain of what Tesla called ‘radiant energy’ was broadcast,” Basiago says. “Radiant energy is a form of energy that Tesla discovered that is latent and pervasive in the universe and has among its properties the capacity to bend time-space.”
    The photo Basiago talks about of the Gettysburg address (1863) and him being captured on camera (make of it what you will) is also on this link... https://www.cultofweird.com/science/...oject-pegasus/

It's morning in the UK at the mo... but before I gather my thoughts onto more day to day matters I also wanted to lift this from your post...

Denise said...
    Quote I claim now openly, that I am speculating as it all fascinates me, mud floods, high tech ancient technology, and those that wielded it. WHERE ARE THEY NOW? After mining our planet, did they "Go home"? And if so, where truly is "Home"?
    I wonder if 'they' (Annunaki and maybe others) could only be here in some kind of holographic form because their bodies wouldn't cope with the Earth conditions..... but WE ARE STILL HERE ... because we were biologically engineered hybrids designed to be able to exist on Planet Earth... I suspect we can't go too far out from earth without dying because our whole make up is so closely connected to Earth's environment etc... I think there is something called Gaia Containment that is about all that and is a problem when it comes to space travel -

cheers

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (23rd March 2022), East Sun (21st March 2022), Inversion (20th August 2022), Mark (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), mountain_jim (21st March 2022)

25. Link to Post #233
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Pretext: March 24th 2022:

These are the stories of the "Ramanian" people from another world. The linguistics of this text is not accurate, so I have to put these words as 'assumptions' to define what words could fit in the english language. As it is, it is just a story... You come to know them as "Anunnaki", but they have different names... You will need to use your imagination to fill in the missing pieces of this story.

I write this up now as a summary, because there is so much to this story which would literally take me forever to write up.

You may call this story 'crazy'.. but again, it's just a story.... based on true events.

To summarize as much as I can:

Anu - or An.. was an designated Emperor of the planet Raman. He was born genetically engineered for the purpose to communicate with a planetary mechanism. A generation before his birth, a comet had struck the planet while the civilization was at war with it's own artificial intelligence machines. The comet decimated the atmosphere, turning it into a reddish blue color. As an result, there were many uninhabitable places on the planet thus this impact had put to an end, the AI war.

He grew up and became the designated emperor of the planet. Those were the days of sorrow and survival. Many people had died in the war and from the impact of the comet. His people were beginning to become space faring species in the midst of the war. They visited other planets only to harbor mysterious abandoned technological items and put them to a use for their own benefit.

When An first communicated with the planetary mechanism, it was found that this mechanism is also on every inhabited, current or once populated planet in the universe. The mechanism is a guardian of a planet for the purpose to adapt and survive. The mechanism itself also have a 'library' of sorts full of information regarding history of the planet, and it's solar system. Someone had installed a such mechanism on these planets and left them to be discovered by it's inhabitants when it was time to do so. Science and technology had to be advanced enough in order to begin understanding this level of technological intelligence.

After going through the historical artifacts of the mechanism, it was found that there is an equalizer to the mechanism, known as a 'universal devourer'. This 'devourer' is an living sentient 'blackhole' mimicking type creature which devour worlds accordingly to a balance of the universe. This is a life force taking mechanism only when a planet reaches a certain density in it's consciousness field. The consciousness field is an magnetic fringe of a planet's core - magnetism which is currently outside the realm of understanding until the civilization begins to understand "quantum magnetism"...

When this was set into realization, they had begun preparing an adverse towards the 'devourer' because they knew that their planet was about ready to be demolished by this somewhat of an creature. When they began to build the pyramids of the planet, the devourer had already begun attacking their solar system... they had to evacuate from their planet if they were to survive. The 'devourer' began attacking their planet in the midst of their evacuation... it ended up absorbing all of the planet's atmosphere, thus making it barren to life on it's surface.

Plasma electrical energy and intense heat... is the 'devourer's' main components.

The nearest potential and compatible system they could find was this solar system in which Earth resides in. It had to be a compatible system for them to come to because of the consciousness field of the planetary cores. It must be compatible or they would not survive on these planets. As advanced this space travel knowledge is, it is vital to understand that once you reach another planet, it has to be compatible with your own energy consciousness fields, or you may not survive. This is as short as I could get it in explaining this part.

In many SCI FI movies, such as Star Trek, etc, they visit many planets.. but in reality, they have no clue to what affects the human body on these planets. Basic fringe magnetism of the organic tissue takes a quite of bit scientific understanding... This is the best as I can explain it.

When the Raman people landed on the planet Mars, they had previous "intel" that there was a beautiful planet 'next door' which was completely compatible to their life forms all the way to their own basic body magnetic energy. In a such rush to build the pyramids of Mars and Earth, they found that they needed help. The survivors of their own people weren't enough to build what was needed. Revolt ensued and they built the first "mud technological aperature" of mankind's blueprint on Mars. They knew that they had but a short time to build defenses against the universal devourer. The devourer had begun it's hunt on the survivors..

They brought the genetic blue print to Earth and began experimenting on the right prototype of man creature. When the 8th prototype was finalized, they had finally begun to infuse the consciousness field within it's body. A creature rose and began working for these people. Once the creature was realized of his own value to the work, they began multiplying this special creature...

An- The emperor, had decreed that at an minimum of 2500 original stone based pyramids were to be built according to it's specifications. However, the society at the time built way more than just the minimum. These pyramids were built within 20 years of their time.. in a very short time. Stone pyramids that can outlast time, even if they are buried under water, sand and even magma.

He also issued an order to build a space ship which is to be 'unrivaled' to any other, by using a carbon star of special property which is only found in specific red giants. Hardness and tensile of equal footing is a special property of the very hull of the space craft his people built. It had to be unrivaled that nothing in the universe can destroy it except another red giant.

The devourer reached the solar system... it destroyed a crystalline planet Tiamat, and moved towards Mars, while protecting the planet Mars from Tiamat's destruction while it nibbled upon it for the next 5000 years.

Planet Earth's shield were established however before it was fully established, the planetary debris of tiamat struck the north tip of the Earth. The pyramids of the Earth provided energy to protect it's sphere against the devourer from detecting it. The devourer's tentacles were arching the Earth's surface before the shield was finally established. This shield is a well known scientific fact today - known to protect against 'killer electrons'... as heavy as electrical arching plasma could be. Once the shield was fully established, the arching ceased.... this shield is still in effect today.

However, as an summary conclusion to this story - the people had begun to go 'crazy' because the consciousness field of the Earth was impacted by the arching of the devourer.. it began to throw the compatibility off the chart, which resulted in a war between their own people, and so much so on... Since An was genetically engineered, he was able to tolerate this change and was the last to die. After his death, something else happened.... but as it goes, this is as far I will go.

Aluium and his people took their bodies and incinerated them in the Zagros mountain range. An designated Alu to be the first human-raman hybrid king of Earth. Alu was ordered to take all the technology off of this planet, and store it in An's ship cargo bays. The only thing he couldn't take is the technology embedded in the stones of the pyramids. This technology still exists to this day, providing protection to this planet - until this planet repaired itself over countless millions of years. Ice ages had come and went... cataclysms after cataclysms... until the final one.

So thus began the oral tradition between mankind - oral tradition that lasted millions of years until finally written into clay. The sumerian "Anunnaki" is one such story. There are many cultures around the world which tells basically the same story over and over again, but with different names...

Frankly... as I can put it..
    It's one helluva mess.. just saying..

-An.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Agape (25th March 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Journeyman (25th March 2022), mountain_jim (25th March 2022), Peace in Oz (21st August 2022), The KMan (21st August 2022)

27. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Thank you Jaybee!

I have always wondered where Andrew really fit in, regarding the alternative community, and his real involvement in any of it. I do remember, when I became fascinated with the theory that people went to Mars, that I began researching such things. Granted, mostly internet seeking, but I remember the movie alternative 3, which was more a documentary type film, than a movie as we would assess them now.

And I also remember coming across the Serpo information, which was when I found Camelot. I came into this community by way of researching technologies, medical enhancements to humans, and biotech... But was surprised to find, for the most part, anything advanced, is all interconnected at some point.

Once I found Camelot, I fell down that rabbithole... But I was already neck deep in things that were not science fiction, but real science... and making those things fit together can be challenging, when so many in their own journey to be self important, will make any outrageous claim they wish... Humility in this regard seems to be non existant.

If I am not mistaken? I believe I would have skipped Camelot all together as not worth the effort, had I not heard Bill ask one person just one question... Is it possible to move outside of time, travel forwards or backwards and step back in?... I am pretty sure it was Bill, and not the movie "Alternative 3" where this question was asked... But that is what led me here. I felt the only way we would get accurate answers is to know which questions to ask.

I suppose daily we step back in time, via thought... and given we do not know the true nature of our reality, in any mass awareness kind of way? I will not dismiss out of hand, that somewhere on this planet, time travel has not been achieved. Whether deliberately, or accidentally, as a result of an experiment that had an unknown side effect? Or a very intelligent scientist! Andy surely believe he has traveled in time, and demands it as far as his own story. So what if we have, in some way mastered that "Bubble" that moves us outside of time, and then directly back into it? If time and space are intertwined, perhaps?

So that leads to what Bubble do we have to defeat to actually move backwards and forward through time? Traveling in space? Speed of light? Speed of sound? All of the above? Or perhaps something else entirely? Is it as easy as creating a loop through space that folds back upon itself prior to where someone started, and in another location?

I suppose if we were all living in a simulation as some suggest, the theory could be we merely find some way to tap into the hologram, and program another location, add the information of what we are to the finest detail, and we could reappear within the simulation at that point and time... Really, in reality if this is what we live in, it would be very similar to someone using a gaming console, playing a game for half an hour, only to experience a glitch and end up back at the start of the game at the blink of an eye really... While others, on their consoles, are still playing the level they had made it to, within that half an hour right?

While I am sure it is more complicated than that, perhaps the movie "Back to the future" had some basis in fact? Perhaps the equipment in the vehicle, along with the elements in it, did somehow create that bubble to take people out of time... and they were showing us a crude version of the tech, "Tongue in cheek style"

I do remember a man had created a flying platform years back, that used beetle wings for lift... The man suggested he could stand on this platform, using only a pole type handlebar, and fly through the skies at incredible speeds... I believe he claimed he could reach up to 1,000 MPH without ruffling his suit... Claiming an envelope indeed did surround him and protect him...

There was the man Thomas Townsend Brown who had been working on experiments with electricity and such, and he achieved some highly advanced results! Electricity, perhaps magnets, rotation, as well as many other things, and I believe this was when we got anti gravity.. And possibly very much more...

While I do not know if Andrew has anything to do with the Annunaki, I do believe the Annunaki may still be here... And on Mars... As Bill suggested that Henry claimed. And I believe that the literature all over the planet that hints to things, but uses different names for everything, is a result of them not wanting us to know the whole story, as well as the quick turnover in the generations of their breeding on Earth to make humans into what we are now... But that there is some truth in much of it, if you know what to look for.

It's all just really fascinating. Even if we were a species that was genetically enhanced, or sped up? It does make you wonder where we will go next...

I don't think that time travel is what got the Annunaki here... Nor is important on this thread... But it could be... I would love to know more about them, and their role in this solar system, and our development however.

Sorry this was off topic..

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anu Raman (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), jaybee (20th August 2022), Ratszinger (20th August 2022), The KMan (21st August 2022)

29. Link to Post #235
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

There are two types of magnetism that has not been discovered here on Earth.. yet. When it does get discovered, then it's most likely will be named to something else.

So, for now this is what I know.

Sermomagnetism
    Tremamagnetism

Sermo means magnetic rotation of a dipole. On top of a magnet, you have one of the field strands which "rotates" while other strands "spread" out. Sermo is also well known in cellular mechanics, intermolecular forces for hydrogen bonding; dipole dipole interactions. Without this principle, hydrogen bonding, for example, would not exist.
    Trema means shrouding the rotating magnetic strand; field. Trema is also well known in adaptive magnetic principles such like paramagnetism, diamagnetism, ferri-ferro magnetism, etc, including Earth's magnetic forces.

With these two principles above, you will have achieved a form of "anti-gravitational" force; and the ability to shroud or place a bubbled force around an object.
    The study of Trema forces, would override the studies of gravitational forces.. just saying

In the movies Star Trek, etc, they use what you call a 'force field'.. right?.. well, in order to accomplish this, you would need to know both of these principles above.

Hollywood movies are amazing!... they depict a lot of things in the "Sci fi" realm that we do today. Awesome generational "memories" being now shown on the big screen.

I am pretty sure that certain individuals here on Earth had achieved such effects as outlined above. Pretty well hidden or buried by those who do not want this knowledge (cat) out of the bag, so to speak.

By the way, The Chinese have been trying to access "Espace"; with their powerful lasers.. and we've been kicking them back out. It's not enough for them to deal with their own country, but instead trying to get their own devices into "Espace".. well.. we got some crazy Chinese people especially those in their own "black ops" programs.

You can read all about that here:

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/china-i...ar-space-apart

By now, at least last year, they would have had refined this technology, and accidentally opened a "portal"....... oh yea... they won't be talking about this little 'incident'...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Alecs (26th August 2022), edina (7th September 2022), onevoice (26th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,790 times in 1,349 posts

In response to the opening post I'd like to weigh in on the subject of who were the Anunnaki. I now use the term Anunnaki to represent all the ancient "gods" that are recognized by their symbols from Sumerian to present time. You can know them by their symbols.

I cover this subject in detail in my second book, THE EYE OF RA.

What I found were that the symbols from the carvings of the Sumerian version of the Anunnaki were also the same as the symbols that we have seen throughout history even unto modern times. These symbols also appear in Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Here are just some of the symbols that I found from the Sumerian “Anunnaki”:

Snakes
    Caduceus (Two snakes coiled around each other, 180 degrees apart
    Winged Snake
    Solar Cross
    Winged Disk (Flying saucer)
    Maltese Cross
    Winged Disk with Two Snakes hanging from it (also in Egyptian art)
    "Gods" with wings (which, IMO, represent "flying"
    "Gods" in costume, sometimes headdresses
    Predatory Cats
    Stars, Sun, Planets, Moon
    "Goddess" with wings (Inanna), later called Ishtar and “Queen of Heaven”
    Male "Gods" with beards
    Tree of Life

I became interested in the subject of the “ancient gods” when I worked with abductee “Jack Wylie” (pseudonym) in 1994 to recover present life abductions as well as his past life abductions.

One of his abductions occurred in 1632 A.D. when he was a goat herder in what is now near the Greece/Turkey border. He was abducted by ETs dressed in costumes that told him that they were the ancient “gods” and they even gave him some of their previous names in history.

There were men wearing masks and they had beards. There was a woman on board the craft who identified herself throughout Earth’s history as Ishtar, Hecate, Ismet: Jack stated: “She claims to be the God of the Far East...the Goddess, I mean, of the Far East. She seems to have an emphasis on sensuality and sex.” She appears to be the same “goddess” as Inanna in Sumeria.

I later recovered my own memories in Egypt with Ra and Ptah who were the same “gods”.

I found that abductees were abducted from lifetime to lifetime and were sometimes placed in high level positions in government, military, religions and secret societies. So we do have a direct line to the real history of Earth that clarifies what archaeologists, mythologists and researchers often misinterpret.

These “gods” were around six feet tall. Their craft were typical flying saucers and they didn’t have any wings on them. Ra’s ship was thicker in the middle than some of the flying disks we’ve seen. On each side of the ramp into the ship were two human-looking ETs that wore headdresses—one symbolizing Ra and the other symbolizing Thoth.

There were numerous Masonic symbols in the craft which includied Ra and his throne. He wore a seven-pointed sun ray headdress like the Illuminati Statue of Liberty. He wore a gold Rising Sun medallion around his neck, the back of his throne was a Rising Sun symbol and at the end of the arms of his throne were lions’ heads. On Ra’s left side was a staff with one cobra coiled around it. The floor of his ship was a black-and-white checkered floor.

I am not a visual artist but I did my best to draw what Ra of the Anunnaki looked like. Linda Moulton Howe asked me to find a criminal sketch artist but to this day I have not found anyone to draw or paint what I saw. He looked entirely human except for the yellow/gold irises that he had. Also, his voice sounded and felt like thunder and there was a fierceness in his eyes that I could not capture in drawing him. Frankly, I was scared sh*tless.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ra 001.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	50120

These ETs looked entirely human (except for the costumes) they were not giants as some would believe, nor did they have large or elongated heads.

After I recovered numerous events in my previous lifetime in Egypt as a pharaoh (my name was pronounced like Rah-may-cease’), I became very interested in reading Zecharia Sitchin’s books and found two of the incidents that I previously remembered in regressions were in his books and were correctly translated! It was really comforting to have my memories validated in this way.

It therefore appears to me that the Anunnaki were a traveling theater group that traveled through time and around the world, putting on stage plays and programming Earth societies with various religions and secret societies. They told tall tales (sometimes based on real events like the flood), demanded to be worshiped and used the dialectic to keep countries warring with each other.

I originally referred to these ETs as “Serpent Staff Pleiadians” or the “Gizeh Intelligence” (from Billy Meiers notes) as I never heard of the word “Anunnaki” thirty years ago.

Yes, it appears that the Anunnaki are still here and manipulating this planet. They can time travel so what would stop them from doing that? It appears to me that these nefarious ETs are behind the global depopulation and “Great Reset’.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th December 2022 at 02:17.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th December 2022), BMJ (25th December 2022), Chip (25th December 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), Harmony (1st January 2023), Icare (25th December 2022), lisalu (25th December 2022), Michi (25th December 2022), mountain_jim (25th December 2022), onevoice (25th December 2022), Reinhard (1st January 2023), Sunny (26th December 2022), Vangelo (25th December 2022), XelNaga (1st January 2023), Yoda (25th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,790 times in 1,349 posts

Default Anunnaki Christmas

Good morning and welcome to the day of the Rising Sun--a concept originated and popularized by the Anunnaki.

Here is the beginning of an article I wrote nearly three decades ago entitled "The Origin of Christmas". You can read the entire article in THE EYE OF RA starting at page 113 of the PDF (link below). Most of the data came from books (not the internet) in a large library in Spokane, Washinton:

Have you ever wondered where our Christmas traditions came from? Why do we celebrate Christmas on December 25th every year? Why do we cut down evergreen trees and decorate them? Is this really the birth date of a man/god called Jesus Christ? Read on ye innocent lambs--you will be most amazed when you discover what we have not been told.

He was the "Light of the World," the Savior of mankind, the Son of God whose mother, some believed, was a mortal virgin. His birth, celebrated on the 25th of December, was attended by shepherds and by Magi bringing gifts. He healed the sick, raised the dead, cast out demons, caused the blind to see and the lame to walk. At his Last Supper his twelve disciples shared a sacramental meal of bread and wine--the wine representing the Savior's blood and the bread his body. Upon his death he was placed in a stone tomb where he was resurrected and then ascended to heaven. His symbol was the cross.

Am I describing the Savior known as Jesus Christ? Absolutely not. This was Mithra, the God of War!

Mithraism was a men-only secret society religion with Masonic overtones. There were at least seven levels of initiation and seven sacraments including baptism and the eucharist. In one rite the initiates were placed in a trench under a grate where a live bull was sacrificed ("Taurobolium"), so that they would be literally "washed in the blood."

The Mithraic symbol of the cross was branded on the initiates forehead. The word "mithra" meant "covenant." Those who were faithful to Mithra went to Heaven, while the unfaithful and wicked were destroyed in the final holocaust. Like most Sun God religions, Mithraists celebrated the rebirth of the sun [Rising Sun] right after the winter solstice on the first day that daylight begins to increase--December 25th.

So did the Mithraists adopt the sacraments and teachings of Jesus Christ from Christians? Not hardly. The worship of Mithra began centuries--and perhaps millennia--before the purported birth of Jesus Christ. We can trace the origin of Mithra back to at least 1400 B.C. when the war-like, nomadic Aryans had invaded what is now India and Iran. The Aryan Sun God was Mitra. In India the Aryan religion eventually developed into Hinduism and then the splinter group, became Buddhism.

In Iran the religion of Zoroastrianism developed in which Mithra was the Sun God, "Lord of Light, " who the Son of God. The God of the Zoroastrians was Ahura Mazda, depicted as a bearded man who flew around in a winged disk, like the Assyrian "God" Ashur, the "All-Seeing", and the Egyptian "God" Ra.

Historians are not certain when the prophet Zoroaster (Zarathustra) started the Persian religion, but it was at least 5 1/2 centuries before Christ. In this apocalyptic, monotheistic religion Zoroaster prophesied that there would appear three Messiahs, each one born of a virgin.

Zoroastrianism was a dualistic, HeavenlHell, good/evil religion in which Ahriman was the head devil, the equivalent of the Christian Satan. Mithraism and Zoroastrianism were syncretized (merged), and Mithra became the good "angel" who saved mankind from the Great Serpent of Darkness, Ahriman. (The name Ahriman and the name of the country of Iran were both taken from the root word "Aryan".) This belief paralleled the Egyptian belief that the Sun God/Son of God Ra defeated the great serpent Apepi (Apophis).

Mithra was depicted as a man wearing Iranian garb with a Phrygian cap, sacrificing a bull. (Phrygia was located in the northwest quadrant of Turkey, and the Phrygian cap was later adopted as the rallying symbol of the Illuminati and the French revolutionists.) Mithraism spread from Persia to Phrygia to the Greek world, but didn't really become widespread until 67 B.C. when it was introduced into the Roman Empire. It then grew rapidly and became very popular with Roman soldiers, statesmen, peasants, and even some emperors like Nero, Julian, and Commodus.

Eventually Mithraism was practiced in cave temples from Scotland to the Far East and was even more popular than Christianity. Mithra's cave-temple on Vatican Hill was seized by Christians in 376 A.D. The Christians gradually appropriated Mithraic sacraments and holidays ("Holy Days") including Easter, and Mithra's high priest's title of Pater Patrum became "Papa" and then "Pope. " Due to the widespread influence of Sun God religions like Mithraism, the Christians changed the Sabbath from Saturn Day to Sun Day.

Another very popular Phrygian mystery religion that greatly influenced Christianity was the Attis/Cybele cult, which did not exclude women. Cybele was just another one of the many names of the "Queen of Heaven", the Goddess Ishtar, Isis, Ashtoreth, Ioanna, Aphrodite, Venus, Marl-Anna, etc. , who was one of Ra's ET cohorts. The Roman Church appropriated the pagan Goddess image by deifying Mary, and beginning in the 12th Century A.D. the iconography in Gothic Churches even depicted the Mother Mary with a crown as the "Queen of Heaven."

[Of course, Jesus Christ was not his real name if he did indeed exist. "Christ" originally meant "anointed", which means to apply or "smear" oil on something or someone. Anointing was used as a fertility rite in the middle east on small penus figures and even on full-sized statues with an erect penus upon which virgins would mount. IMO, it is very likely that Jesus/Yeshua was an ET as the miracles he allegedly performed can all be accomplished by ET technology. It is also possible that Yeshua was not of the Anunnaki per se but instead was a benevolent ET, perhaps "Pleiadian". In any case this symbolism of darkness versus light, good versus evil, satan versus savior dialectic has been used by the Anunnaki as a manipulative tool since time immemorial. "Jesus", the Son/Sun of God and Light of the world, arose from the tomb (darkness/underworld) on the third day (Rising Sun, Dec 25th) after the soltice.]

Also check out how many banks, financial institutions and churches use variations of the Rising Sun symbol. The Rising Sun symbol was on the bank in the "The Truman Show" amongst numerous other symbols.

Name:	RISING SUN CHURCH 2.png
Views:	23
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	50129

Name:	RISING SUN CHURCH 4.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	50130
    Name:  RISING SUN BANK 3.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  98.8 KB

Name:	RISING SUN BANK 4.jpg
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	50132

Name:	RISING SUN BANK 5.jpg
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	50133
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th December 2022 at 19:59.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th December 2022), Bluegreen (27th December 2022), Franny (25th December 2022), Harmony (1st January 2023), lisalu (25th December 2022), Michi (25th December 2022), onevoice (25th December 2022), Orph (1st January 2023), Parsi-X (1st January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023), seko (25th December 2022), Sunny (26th December 2022), XelNaga (1st January 2023)

35. Link to Post #238
    Great Britain Avalon Member TruthMatters's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They've been here for a long time...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TruthMatters For This Post:

Harmony (1st January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023), XelNaga (1st January 2023)

37. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Default Re: Anunnaki Christmas

Fascinating insights Truman..Im born a Parsi but non practicing Zoroastrian, our winged diety the "farhovar" seems to pop up in annunaki symbology quite often.. i replied to you on your original thread but never heard back.. being a childhood experiencer myself.. have downloaded both your books and eagerly waiting to read them both. Wishing you and all the PA team here a very happy and healthy new year ahead!
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Harmony (2nd January 2023), Orph (1st January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by TruthMatters (here)
    They've been here for a long time...

was this image created? it does not look natural and how is it known to be 35,000 years old? In 2023, I want stories ALL identified as fiction, all manipulated images clearly a "creation" and ALL claims made backed up by some data that I can investigate. I am tired of the many decades of being given OBVIOUS hooks as manipulations to catch my mind like a fish. The PTB think we are STUPID and why is that? Maybe its true.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st January 2023 at 16:52.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (2nd January 2023), Reinhard (1st January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 12 13 LastLast