+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Anunnaki

The Vietnamese believe they are descendants of two beings of different origins: angelic from the sky and dragon (or reptilian you might say) of unknown origination, more likely from Earth itself. The angelic being gave birth to a sack of 100 eggs (symbolic speaking I am sure) which hatched into 100 races of Yuehs (?), of which the Vietnamese was one. Their original settlement was in the area now the Southern half of China. One day the father said to the mother that since they are of different origins, lasting relationship would deem impossible and they must part. The angelic mother took 50 of the children to the mountains, the reptilian father took the rest 50 to the sea, both promised to help each other out in time of needs. One of the 50 that followed the mother became the king of the land, to teach people farming way of life. Vietnamese kingship back then was nothing like today - they were just ordinary man/woman. The male Vietnamese used to have tattoo covered the entire surface of their skin, a reptilian trait I sometimes wonder. Their race is said to be 4900 years old to date. The original 18 houses of kings under the name of Hung lasted roughly 2000 years, finally overrun by Hans forces from the north. Of the 100 original Yuehs, the Vietnamese is the only one that still retains its identity today.

Before the introduction of modern religions, Vietnamese used to, and many still do believe some spirits of the dead stay with the terrain to guard over its people, most will return to the realm of origins. Anyway, the Vietnamese practice worshiping of their ancestors, but not to the degree of god, be it angelic or reptilian. They regard "heaven" as a spirit who will answer to the people's call of unjust, not necessarily being fearful of its power.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Kerrigan (13th May 2011), kevlor (13th May 2011), oceanz (14th May 2011), sirac (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by scotusa (here)
    As Kerry and I understood from Henry, 6,000 years after Sumerian times there were now two factions of the Anunnaki: those that were friendly, and those what were not. (He said, as I recall, that there was a degree of conflict between the two.)
    Enki and Enlil factions? According to Laurence Gardner (The Origin of God) Enlil seems to be the model of what some of us call God. That seems to be in reverse as Enki looks to have been the good guy? Comments Bill?[/QUOTE]

Correct scotusa, apparently this is where the two party ideologies stem from. Enlil set up the "Democrates" (agreeable) from the french "democratie" to late latin "democratia" to the greek "democratia" meaning "people" in the cities of Tilmun, Salaam, Mu, Lumeria, Qodesh, Nippur/ Niffur (Nibruki), Ashkolan/ Alkebu-Lan. Enki set up his "Republic" (disagreeable) from the french/ old french "republique" to the latin "respublica" in the cities of Sippur , Kish, Kutha, Shuruppak, Uruk, Isin and Eridu.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by scotusa (here)
    As Kerry and I understood from Henry, 6,000 years after Sumerian times there were now two factions of the Anunnaki: those that were friendly, and those what were not. (He said, as I recall, that there was a degree of conflict between the two.)
    Enki and Enlil factions? According to Laurence Gardner (The Origin of God) Enlil seems to be the model of what some of us call God. That seems to be in reverse as Enki looks to have been the good guy? Comments Bill?[/QUOTE]

scotusa,The story of Abraham in the Bible/ BABEL and his two sons Ishmael and Israel mirror this story as this is where they get the story from.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Back in 2008, Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot) interviewed James from WingMakers. (This is a written interview, not video) In that interview James reveals more information about the Annunaki. Definitely worth a read.

http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Casey Claar (5th May 2022), Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), Peter UK (29th June 2020), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a video that comes across as a Educational Film for the masses.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gfaUIqN14R8
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th May 2011 at 23:15. Reason: fix youtube video embedding
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), heyokah (31st May 2011), nomadguy (13th May 2011), seko (14th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Leprechaun (here)
    Apologies to anyone who thinks that Condolezza is a decent human being
    The 'play' (on her) name I always gave her was: "Conned a Lizard Lice"
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2013), Isthatso (18th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), seko (14th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Studeo (here)

There ya go nugget.

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

One of my favorite stats concerning the Enki/ENLIL bible:

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), D-Day (13th May 2011), exponentialist (12th May 2011), Gardener (13th May 2011), Herbert (13th May 2011), Isthatso (18th May 2011), Lord Sidious (12th May 2011), magicmanx (18th May 2011), PHARAOH (13th May 2011), seko (14th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

not all lizzies are on the same side of the game
    Why not now?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (13th May 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

IMO, That is true.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Back in 2008, Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot) interviewed James from WingMakers. (This is a written interview, not video) In that interview James reveals more information about the Annunaki. Definitely worth a read.

I went back and looked at this interview, this is one that I remember from when it came out. I still dive into the Wingmaker material from time to time.

Here's a snippet when James is speaking more directly about the Annunaki, for anyone who is interested:

"The pathway to God, independent of the religion or spiritual path one walked, had the same program underlying it: You are a human with a soul, this soul must be redeemed or activated, upon which you will be saved. In this process of being saved, you are relinquished of self-responsibility to the world condition. You are rewarded with a life eternal in the kingdom of God (by whatever name you call God) where you can live in bliss and/or serve as a teacher of the light.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world."

I know this thread is about the Annunaki, but if I remember correctly, James was far more concerned about the Animus.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Peter UK (29th June 2020), SrLady (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Vrilya's Avatar
    Thanks

Lucifers greatest lie was convincing people he didn't exist. Our "Creator" some call Father, Mother God, The One but the bible was not created nor written by our creator. The Anunnaki manipulated our DNA to enslave us. We were created by 22 different alien species that's what makes us so special and why tptb have been dumbing us down, polluting our world and bodies. I could go on and on about what my truth is.......... That's not me. I believe that what resonates with you, is your truth. Please don't get me wrong, If anyone wants to ask me anything about what I think I would be flattered.

BLESSINGS And LOVE ALWAYS

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vrilya For This Post:

g.k.r (13th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

the Annunaki couldn't have come from Reptilians, they are obviously of human lineage/genetics.

i used to reading material that would posit the bad factions as [Reptilian overlords, Grey minions] and good factions as those human factions accessory to us through Billy Meier and Alex Collier (Pleiedians and Andromodeans).

Annunaki would fit in my bill under "independent human faction".............they are obviously not as advanced compared to the picture of Pleiedians and Andromodeans spiritually,
    but they maintain there independence and evolution.........who cares if they good or bad (eating us or not, in two factions or not), Reptilians obviously don't mess with them, and so that's good.

i understood, they mined gold, so as to put a protective layer over Niburu, and they left us with a little gift in the form of the Sumerian civilization;
    the only thing I would have to account for, is what the total contribution of the Sumerians are to us, weren't their other ancient civilizations which credited us with our present status

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and if someone thinks the Sumarian civilization thing is a jump start,
    it is obviously not

sure in civilization with music and all the other amenities,
    we have enough for the development of the individual soul

but not everyone has a purpose
    most people just serving each other

i'd rather be a warrior working for a warrior planet

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

XelNaga (18th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by Studeo (here)

There ya go nugget.
    Just watched this...

What a cracker. Thanks Studeo!

PVM

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

dukes4monny (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Re: The Anunnaki
    Originally Posted by Carmody
    Originally Posted by Leprechaun

And I would agree that the over simplication of ETs\Annunaki into Good\Bad shifts attention from the issue we should be addressing, part of whichis who are WE, were are WE heading, what is OUR role in the game

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th May 2011), Kerrigan (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (13th May 2011), Peter UK (29th June 2020), PHARAOH (13th May 2011), seko (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

i thought this had been removed,, looked for it before said removed at james request, thanks

29. The Following User Says Thank You to g.k.r For This Post:

edina (17th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by Moonwish (here)
    Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)
    I was wondering if the large bones that have been found are Anunnaki?
    Does anyone know?
    Also is the Mayan headdress along with Anasazi have anything to do with the prefered dress of the Anunnaki?

I have seen lots of images of very large human bones on the internet. Real? Some seem to be.
    Try searching "giant skeleton" and see what comes up.
    Unfortunately someone had the bright idea (or cleaver idea?) to start a Photoshop competition on giant human skeletons,
    so most of the giant bones on the internet are these ie fake. Their are undoubtedly some real cases among them but good luck figuring out which ones
    Like i said, cleaver.

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I am going to bump a couple *very* interesting Anunnaki related posts from another thread over here.

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    NSA is not here to stay..

They are a bunch of little kids playing in a kiddy pool, they have no idea who or what they are up against..

Even those UFO's and inter-dimensional beings are kids playing in a kiddy pool..

There is something much bigger coming to the current tyrants of mother Earth.

Watch, listen and learn.......
    They are not far away now, I have the feeling their scouts are here assessing the situation already.
    Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    My Lord, Please spill the nuggets. Who is not far away? what is the plan?
    Those who are the same as Enki.
    The aryans
    Now ... let us remember to be respectful, grateful and understanding of what m'lord has already gone through the last few days in "another" thread.

We are damn lucky to have him here and it is hard to measure the patience and perseverance he has exhibited at times.

Perhaps if we offer a group hug and a few packets of heritage carrot seeds he may be willing to go a bit further down this road.

No 18 questions please (or 144 or 3.14 for that matter).

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

D-Day (14th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Donna O (13th May 2011), edina (17th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Isthatso (18th May 2011), Kerrigan (13th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), Miller (15th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Can anyone enlighten further about the Aryans spoken of, it can be somewhat confusing with various different ET factions to know who is who, from where and what the agendas are

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Can anyone enlighten further about the Aryans spoken of, it can be somewhat confusing with various different ET factions to know who is who, from where and what the agendas are
    There is some overlap and confusion regarding this (and many other related topics).

In this case ... *I believe* ... the Anunnaki are being referred to.

Aryans from other sources have been living underground in Tibet for ... who knows how long. Kerry did a radio interview with Jay Weidner that was wonderful ... but I can not get access to it from her website.

Veritas did a great interview with Jay and you can listen to the 1st portion free without being a Veritas member here:

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/20...8-jweidner.php

Hope that helps ... others can (and hopefully will) be able to shed more light on this soon

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    There is some overlap and confusion regarding this (and many other related topics).

In this case ... *I believe* ... the Anunnaki are being referred to.

Aryans from other sources have been living underground in Tibet for ... who knows how long. Kerry did a radio interview with Jay Weidner that was wonderful ... but I can not get access to it from her website.

Veritas did a great interview with Jay and you can listen to the 1st portion free without being a Veritas member here:

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/20...8-jweidner.php

Hope that helps ... others can (and hopefully will) be able to shed more light on this soon
    thanks Calz

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leprechaun For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 4 13 LastLast