+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #101
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Anyone who has looked into the Summerian culture has to be amazed at what they see.
    You have huge ornate rock carvings of these 10ft tall rulers with all kinds of headdresses.
    These giants are depicted handing lowly man the first plow, there,s modern agriculture.
    The next carving shows the giants handing lowly man a spinning wheel, the beginning of clothes.
    And on and on it went, the first Language, mathematics, science, politics etc, etc.
    So the Summerians went from a stone age community to a highly advanced one in a very short period of time.
    And they kindly told us what happened, It Is writen in stone for all to see.
    Winged discs came down from the heavans and departed much welcomed infornaton.
    Zacharia Sitchen was a genious, sorry to hear he passed.

toothpick

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th August 2022), Atlas (16th August 2013), Calz (14th May 2011), D-Day (15th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (17th May 2011), jackovesk (14th May 2011), Leonard (18th January 2018), Lord Sidious (14th May 2011), phillipbbg (15th May 2011), SrLady (14th May 2011), winnasboy (25th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Quote OK. Chemtrails were developed by Edward Teller and are basically the seeding of thousands of tons of microparticles of aluminum on the upper atmosphere to try to increase the albedo of the planet, the reflectivity of the planet, because of global warming. Now, gold microparticles, real gold, were used once in a similar situation on another planet,
    Chemtrails are the medium to direct/reflect electromagnetic waves which used by HAARP and other bad stuff. There are many ways of cutting down the temperature of Earth environmental friendly and cheaper.

Why they spread such toxic metal particles in atmosphere? The agenda behind it just makes me sick.
    I think that is what chemtrails WERE originally, however things have changed and so have these so-called chemtrails and the observed effects. i think whomever is involved in that either is changing things or has learned and has made adjustments. - in any case the damage has been done - http://www.thetruthdenied.com/c2010/news.php

Lately I have observed plane literally appearing out of seemingly nowhere and then later disappearing. The trails of vapor/whatever it is persisting after. On theory I have always had is that these are cloaking or are dropping down into the atmosphere then up again.
    Last edited by nomadguy; 15th May 2011 at 05:32.
    Why not now?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Calz (15th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)
    Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Quote OK. Chemtrails were developed by Edward Teller and are basically the seeding of thousands of tons of microparticles of aluminum on the upper atmosphere to try to increase the albedo of the planet, the reflectivity of the planet, because of global warming. Now, gold microparticles, real gold, were used once in a similar situation on another planet,
    Chemtrails are the medium to direct/reflect electromagnetic waves which used by HAARP and other bad stuff. There are many ways of cutting down the temperature of Earth environmental friendly and cheaper.

Why they spread such toxic metal particles in atmosphere? The agenda behind it just makes me sick.
    I think that is what chemtrails WERE originally, however things have changed and so have these so-called chemtrails and the observed effects. i think whomever is involved in that either is changing things or has learned and has made adjustments. - in any case the damage has been done - http://www.thetruthdenied.com/c2010/news.php

Lately I have observed plane literally appearing out of seemingly nowhere and then later disappearing. The trails of vapor/whatever it is persisting after. On theory I have always had is that these are cloaking or are dropping down into the atmosphere then up again.
    see my post in the recent chemtrails thread concerning holographic aspects of dumbbell sprayers.

I was a first hand witness and photographer.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post218865
    Last edited by Carmody; 15th May 2011 at 05:58.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (15th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), nomadguy (15th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

For those interested, there's a wealth of Anunnaki-related research material to be found here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...naki-main.html

... that should keep you all going for a while
    Last edited by D-Day; 15th May 2011 at 10:11.

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Rainbow44 (here)
    I was wondering if the large bones that have been found are Anunnaki?
    Does anyone know?
    Also is the Mayan headdress along with Anasazi have anything to do with the prefered dress of the Anunnaki?
    OnyxKnight gave a fascinating portrayal of the Annunaki,,,saying that these giants with six fingers, six toes and an extra row of teeth were hybrids of annunaki/human.

OnyxKnight on the Annunaki post #149 Is just an amazing post in my opinion and would benefit anyone interested in the Annunaki to further speculation on the issue

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Calz (15th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), kersley (15th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #106
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I would also like to hear more from OnyxKnight in regards to the Annunaki. What he says is more plausible than all the above statements. Of course that is just my opinion.

My view is that the Annunaki fought in space and won the territory of earth. they didn't want the natives to know what took place, so that we can be easily controlled.
    Based on that. When they got here, we were already fully evolve intelligent human beings. They had a hand in our history but not our creator.

Watch this video for more info..... https://youtube.com/watch?v=mlgcJ...eature=related

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Calz, and Lord Sid, this has piqued my curiosity, last year a woman on another site sent me info about Celtic History, because she said my name, edina, was the name of an ancient Celtic legendary warrioress. I didn't save any of her links. A part of what she shared with me was similarities in the Celtic language and that of some North American tribes. BTW, my name is completely made up, my mother made it up, she thought she was being original, only now, in these past few years have I begun to hear more about it as a real name.

I'll try to search this out, also, Lord Sidious, JRR Tolkein developed his language of the fairies from what he called the light languages, Celtic, Gaelic, and Finnish. Do you consider these cultures connected to the ET Nordics, and is this the connection to the Anunnuaki that may be coming our way?

Also, Anastasia of the Ringing Cedar series talked of a global civilisation, and refers to herself as Vedic, one of the you tubes that Calz posted makes a vedic connection, too.
    In some of my research I have been able to see traces of this global civilisation all over the planet, it is marked by a very close relationship with Man and Nature. Anastasia capitalises Man.

The Russian and Sanskrit languages are still so closely aligned that one who speaks either can easily understand the other. Sanskrit is also considered another language of light. I'll try to track down the info my friend shared with me and post it here and in the other Thread.

Calz - You've been quite a bit of questing here, thanks for your efforts and for getting this posted!!!
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), giovonni (23rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #108
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    Calz, and Lord Sid, this has piqued my curiosity, last year a woman on another site sent me info about Celtic History, because she said my name, edina, was the name of an ancient Celtic legendary warrioress. I didn't save any of her links. A part of what she shared with me was similarities in the Celtic language and that of some North American tribes. BTW, my name is completely made up, my mother made it up, she thought she was being original, only now, in these past few years have I begun to hear more about it as a real name.

I'll try to search this out, also, Lord Sidious, JRR Tolkein developed his language of the fairies from what he called the light languages, Celtic, Gaelic, and Finnish. Do you consider these cultures connected to the ET Nordics, and is this the connection to the Anunnuaki that may be coming our way?

Also, Anastasia of the Ringing Cedar series talked of a global civilisation, and refers to herself as Vedic, one of the you tubes that Calz posted makes a vedic connection, too.
    In some of my research I have been able to see traces of this global civilisation all over the planet, it is marked by a very close relationship with Man and Nature. Anastasia capitalises Man.

The Russian and Sanskrit languages are still so closely aligned that one who speaks either can easily understand the other. Sanskrit is also considered another language of light. I'll try to track down the info my friend shared with me and post it here and in the other Thread.

Calz - You've been quite a bit of questing here, thanks for your efforts and for getting this posted!!!
    Don't confuse nordics with the aryans.
    The nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here, but not the only ones.
    With the celts, I would say they are of the aryans, the finns, not.
    They are actually a different culture probably from asia. The closest language to theirs is korean.

The vedas contain a lot of info about ancient history, although I am not an expert on them and my knowledge of them is scant.

15. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks, Lord Sidious, here is another interesting bit I found, that ties the Irish, perhaps Celts, to Ea, or Enki

The Blue Stones of Atlantis - Ireland and the Lost Tribe of E.A.

"Surfing the Net one night last fall, a few days after publication of my latest Atlantis Rising article, “Secrets of the Cathars” (Num. 36, November/December 2002), my pulse suddenly quickened. My article connected the genocide of the Cathars or Pure Ones of Southern France, the secret teachings of Jesus and the supernatural blue stones of the Sumerian creator god Enki or E.A that open stargates and cause enlightenment."

I had not heard that the Finnish language was closely related to Korean, my understanding is that it's closest lingual relatives is Hawaiin, and a unusual language located in Hungary. The people and the language seem oddly disconnected from their place.

What has got me most curious is how the clues you have left seem to point toward a Keltic influence at least across the Northern Hemisphere. This article points to this as well as the Anunnaki connection.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), giovonni (23rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (18th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

17. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is another, the Irish Origins of Civilisation by Michael Tsarion. This one mentions some of the language similarities with the Algonquian Tribes, and also ties everything back in to Egypt, and Sumer.

And of course, there is always the Kolbrin, with the Egyptian and Celtic portions, still related,
    Last edited by edina; 18th May 2011 at 00:33.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Calz (18th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), giovonni (23rd May 2011), Lord Sidious (18th May 2011), yaksuit (22nd May 2011)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

The nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here, but not the only ones.
    They are actually a different culture probably from asia. The closest language to theirs is korean.

The vedas contain a lot of info about ancient history, although I am not an expert on them and my knowledge of them is scant.
    from a conversation a few moments ago, and what about the so called lost tribe of israel?
    Why not now?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

21. Link to Post #112
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by nomadguy (here)

from a conversation a few moments ago, and what about the so called lost tribe of israel?
    I am not sure I believe in all that.

22. Link to Post #113
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------SNIPPED

But quite a lot of the basic story is probably quite true.
    Bill Ryan
    Project Avalon
    April 2011
    Hardly any of it according to those with the credentials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveX For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Lettherebelight (22nd May 2011), take (29th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #114
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Let's look at the Mesopotamian creation myth - Enuma Elish- and read the raw data about the Anunnaki as it is written in these clay tablets...

http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/225/

86 Every one of the Anunnaki was kissing his [Marduk/Be-l] feet.

17 Marduk assembled the great gods,
    18 Using gracious direction as he gave his order,
    19 As he spoke the gods heeded him:
    20 The king addressed a word to the Anunnaki,
    21 "Your former oath was true indeed,
    22 (Now also) tell me the solemn truth:
    23 Who is the one who instigated warfare,
    24 Who made Tia-mat rebel, and set battle in motion?
    25 Let him who instigated warfare be given up
    26 That I may lay his punishment on him; but you sit and rest.
    27 The Igigi, the great gods, answered him,
    28 That is, Lugaldimmerankia, the counsellor of the gods, the lord,
    29 "Qingu is the one who instigated warfare,
    30 Who made Tia-mat rebel and set battle in motion."
    31 They bound him, holding him before Ea,
    32 They inflicted the penalty on him and severed his blood-vessels.
    33 From his blood he (Ea) created mankind,
    34 On whom he imposed the service of the gods, and set the gods free.
    35 After the wise Ea had created mankind
    36 And had imposed the service of the gods upon them—
    37 That task is beyond comprehension
    38 For Nudimmud performed the creation with the skill of Marduk—
    39 King Marduk divided the gods,
    40 All the Anunnaki into upper and lower groups.
    41 He assigned 300 in the heavens to guard the decrees of Anu
    42 And appointed them as a guard.
    43 Next he arranged the organization of the netherworld.
    44 In heaven and netherworld he stationed 600 gods.
    45 After he had arranged all the decrees,
    46 And had distributed incomes among the Anunnaki of heaven and netherworld,
    47 The Anunnaki opened their mouths
    48 And addressed their lord Marduk,
    49 "Now, lord, seeing you have established our freedom
    50 What favour can we do for you?
    51 Let us make a shrine of great renown:
    52 Your chamber will be our resting place wherein we may repose.
    53 Let us erect a shrine to house a pedestal
    54 Wherein we may repose when we finish (the work)."
    55 When Marduk heard this,
    56 He beamed as brightly as the light of day,
    57 "Build Babylon, the task you have sought.
    58 Let bricks for it be moulded, and raise the shrine!"
    59 The Anunnaki wielded the pick.
    60 For one year they made the needed bricks.
    61 When the second year arrived,
    62 They raised the peak of Esagil, a replica of the Apsû.
    63 They built the lofty temple tower of the Apsû
    64 And for Anu, Enlil, and Ea they established its . . as a dwelling.
    65 He sat in splendour before them,
    66 Suveying its horns, which were level with the base of Ešarra.
    67 After they had completed the work on Esagil
    68 All the Anunnaki constructed their own shrines.
    69 {300 Igigi of heaven and 600 of the Apsû, all of them, had assembled.}
    70 Be-l seated the gods, his fathers, at the banquet
    71 In the lofty shrine which they had built for his dwelling,
    72 (Saying,) "This is Babylon, your fixed dwelling,
    73 Take your pleasure here! Sit down in joy!
    74 The great gods sat down,

http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/225/

As can be derived from the text the Anunnaki helped Be-l build the Tower of Babel in Babylon ; )

Are they the Nephilim ?

the sons of Anak (Anakim) who come from the Nephilim - Numbers 13:33

the giant offspring of the 'sons of God' and the 'daughters of men'

Yes so it seems

Gilgamesh

it's not a cub in his hand but a full grown lion !
    Last edited by RedeZra; 22nd May 2011 at 20:35.

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This may be a good place to ask for help with something that has been puzzling me for some time, something from our friend Bob Dean. Bob quotes his 'good friend Zecharia Stichin' about the return of Nibiru by 2017 I think, whereas Sitchin categorically puts this several hundred years in the future.So I would like to know, first, how and why this discrepancy could have arisen, and secondly just how and why the Nibiru scenario is to be ruled out altogther (something I am quite happy with btw).

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), XelNaga (18th October 2020), yaksuit (22nd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    This may be a good place to ask for help with something that has been puzzling me for some time, something from our friend Bob Dean. Bob quotes his 'good friend Zecharia Stichin' about the return of Nibiru by 2017 I think, whereas Sitchin categorically puts this several hundred years in the future.So I would like to know, first, how and why this discrepancy could have arisen, and secondly just how and why the Nibiru scenario is to be ruled out altogther (something I am quite happy with btw).
    IMHO Sitchen basically made up a lot of long stories based on very little evidence, which made the stuff entertaining and thought provoking to read but was factually scant.

I don't belive in the Annunaki as actual beings either.

Peace

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), take (29th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020), yaksuit (22nd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #117
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    IMHO Sicken basically made up a lot of long stories based on very little evidence, which made the stuff entertaining and thought provoking to read but was factually scant.

Peace

K
    I hear you loud and clear. There isn't any Sumerian tablets that say's The Annunaki's came from planet Nibiru. If there is, show it to me along with the translation saying so.
    I have read all of Sitchin's books. In my view the best is.. The lost book of Enki. But if you took what Sitchin say's as truth.. There is no need to ask any more questions about Earth history.
    Sitchin should have won the awards for the best fiction books ever. The Sitchin books should have been made into a blockbuster movie.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2013), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), K626 (22nd May 2011), take (29th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)

Peace

K

This one tickled me>

'Enki's journey to Nibru: c.1.1.4
    In the shrine of Nibru, Enki provided a meal for Enlil, his father. He seated An at the head of the table and seated Enlil next to An. He seated Nintur in the place of honour and seated the Anuna gods at the adjacent places (?). All of them were drinking and enjoying beer and liquor. They filled the bronze aga vessels to the brim and started a competition, drinking from the bronze vessels of Uraš. They made the tilimda vessels shine like holy barges. After beer and liquor had been libated and enjoyed, and after …… from the house, Enlil was made happy in Nibru.'

No change they then.

Publication history

This is the second edition of the Electronic Text Corpus of Sumerian Literature (ETCSL). The first edition, less comprehensive and without linguistic annotation, is also accessible: http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/index1.htm.
    http://www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk/

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), K626 (25th May 2011), OnyxKnight (23rd May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #119
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

There is a very interesting video interview of Tricia McCannon by Regina of Conscious Media Network (CMN).

I watched this recently and Tricia changed my opinion about the Anunnaki. I have included her bio below because she has spent years performing research on this very subject and many others. She states that the Anunnaki are as Bill stated, those who came to earth from another place. They are extremely tall and they are human beings. One of our years equals 3,600 of their years. These are oldie oldies.

She said that around 2100 BC, the Anunnaki withdrew their influence from the earth. The reason is because the two oldest sons of Enki (Africa area), Marduk Ra and Enlil (Mesopotamia area), Ninhurta Jehovah(sp?), went to war with each other. These two taught humans on this earth how to war. They bombed the Sinai Peninsula. Jerusalem had been the original space station.

There was another very interesting thing that she said. The Anunnaki care about the people of this earth. And that they have thousands if not millions of ships surrounding the earth for peaceful purposes. She said that some of these ships are a thousand miles in diameter.

My question? What are they for?

Tricia McCannon - bio

http://www.triciamccannonspeaks.com/biopage.html
    Last edited by Snowbird; 23rd May 2011 at 03:17.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

interesting.....
    I don't get as-much time to read here as I should....
    so I'll just ask anyone....."Who are Aryans again?"
    ...something like ... ancient white-man tribe on earth ...(whom hitler claimed his men were.... so from that whoever the Aryans were they also have descendents amongst the Germans)...largely responsible for Indo-European base language.........<am i in the right area?

its than a misnomer to state
    nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here"
    as nordics are obviously alien to this planet.... we cannot say they are descended from an earth tribe,....but that they share common genetic lineage perhaps

{blah the celts (and native americans) proclaimed for their spiritual abilities...other bloodlines of this earth also have unique things...just my personal opinion}

interesting Ld. Sidious what you have to say about the Finns.
    very interesting.... cause i do know about the Koreans that their language group is isolated..............if u the 1st to notice a general common characteristic then we should patent you with it, cause i haven't casually read that in anything academic.
    ..i think they do say of the koreans, that their closest genetic link is with the Turks........... koreans...they are of the ivory 3 asian grouping...chinese, japanese & korean, but quite different/defined by their physical characteristics.

for the Finns, would u posit them as amongst the Schandinavian group,
    or slightly independent from it?
    Last edited by sirac; 25th May 2011 at 16:13.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to sirac For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast