1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Quote Posted by sirac (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)

Don't confuse nordics with the aryans.
    The nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here, but not the only ones.
    With the celts, I would say they are of the aryans, the finns, not.
    They are actually a different culture probably from asia. The closest language to theirs is korean.

The vedas contain a lot of info about ancient history, although I am not an expert on them and my knowledge of them is scant.
    interesting.....
    I don't get as-much time to read here as I should....
    so I'll just ask anyone....."Who are Aryans again?"
    ...something like ... ancient white-man tribe on earth ...(whom hitler claimed his men were.... so from that whoever the Aryans were they also have descendents amongst the Germans)...largely responsible for Indo-European base language.........<am i in the right area?

its than a misnomer to state
    nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here"
    as nordics are obviously alien to this planet.... we cannot say they are descended from an earth tribe,....but that they share common genetic lineage perhaps

{blah the celts (and native americans) proclaimed for their spiritual abilities...other bloodlines of this earth also have unique things...just my personal opinion}

interesting Ld. Sidious what you have to say about the Finns.
    very interesting.... cause i do know about the Koreans that their language group is isolated..............if u the 1st to notice a general common characteristic then we should patent you with it, cause i haven't casually read that in anything academic.
    ..i think they do say of the koreans, that their closest genetic link is with the Turks........... koreans...they are of the ivory 3 asian grouping...chinese, japanese & korean, but quite different/defined by their physical characteristics.

for the Finns, would u posit them as amongst the Schandinavian group,
    or slightly independent from it?
    The Aryan portion of several threads converged (with L'Sid orchestrating the nugget trail) to here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-planet-Earth

Excellent thread but not a "quickie read" ... you need to roll up your sleeves and dig in if you want the meat

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (26th May 2011), sirac (2nd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

The nordics may be the closest descendants of the aryans here, but not the only ones.
    They are actually a different culture probably from asia. The closest language to theirs is korean.

The vedas contain a lot of info about ancient history, although I am not an expert on them and my knowledge of them is scant.
    Actually, Sid, while the Finnish language may be related to Estonian and Hungarian (not Korean lol), the Finns themselves are actually almost entirely of Swedish stock; as the Swedes moved in and gradually displaced the original Finns, the language remained but not the chromosomes. The Finns are ethnically Nordic too.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 25th May 2011 at 16:25.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

I did some research for a novel (based on fact) that I wrote several years ago and here's some of what I came up with:

Sumer was similar to the Egyptian culture in that it appeared out of nowhere in tact with language, laws and artisans with highly developed skills and their language bears no relationship to any of the ancient languages in the area. (which one could say is in keeping with Sitchin's claims of relationship with Anunnaki's)

Based on grammatical structure, Sumerian language is closest to the Hungarian language.

The Sumerians depicted their gods as half man, half fish.

The Royal Dragon Court of Hungary (which like the Masons, has morphed thru the years) originally claimed their genealogy can be traced back to the bloodline of Jesus and that something in the blood is 'different' from the bloodlines of others.

Through my own meditation I was told that all language has been sound coded and that the words have become too concrete.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (25th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (26th May 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2013), Lifesong (25th May 2011), Lord Sidious (25th May 2011), seko (26th May 2011), Steven (6th June 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #124
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)

Actually, Sid, while the Finnish language may be related to Estonian and Hungarian (not Korean lol), the Finns themselves are actually almost entirely of Swedish stock; as the Swedes moved in and gradually displaced the original Finns, the language remained but not the chromosomes. The Finns are ethnically Nordic too.
    You might wanna check up on that Olivernugget.
    The finns, and not sami, have their own legends about coming from elsewhere, like the norse do, but I am not sure where the finns think they came from.

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Oliver S (here)

You might wanna check up on that Olivernugget.
    The finns, and not sami, have their own legends about coming from elsewhere, like the norse do, but I am not sure where the finns think they came from.
    I have checked on it. Recent tests on the Finnish population, using Y-chromosomal and Mitochondrial DNA revealed that the Finns are ethnically Swedish. The mytholgy and language came from people related to the Estonians and the Hungarians, but they themselves are not genetically descended, at least in the majority, from those peoples, who have either died out or were vastly outnumbered and assimilated into the general population.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (31st May 2011), seko (26th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.
    This explains how he knew more then most translators, thank you for confirming my belief in his over whelming knowledge of that particular group Bill..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #127
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=v9O0m8HtCVk&NR=1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ADO_qa6JMy8&NR=1

I have review this serie of 24 episodes, which I find very Informative.
    Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 26th May 2011 at 03:17.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (31st May 2011), sunwings (15th November 2017)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

just a little brainfood, could the ET's have the ability to alter our perception of reality, project images into our mind?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Artemesia (26th May 2011), Calz (26th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (30th May 2011), Lord Sidious (26th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

16. Link to Post #129
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    just a little brainfood, could the ET's have the ability to alter our perception of reality, project images into our mind?
    Yes some can, but i personally could not tell you which ones..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Artemesia (26th May 2011), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Lord Sidious (26th May 2011), sirac (2nd June 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    The gnostics spoke of archons.

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    whenever i think of the Annunaki, i think of the creatures presented in the movie(s) 'Predator'. it's likely because i tend to associate them with the reptilians (Bill, really looking forward to your answer to arc's 3rd question - Annunaki/reptilian relationship)

one thing that has always confused me is, with the exception of the first 'Predator' starring Arnold Schwartzenegger, the rest have been imo pretty mediocre and lacking in star actors. i've never really heard a clamoring for 'Predator' sequels, and yet, they just keep churning them out.
    Watch that film Predator again. I think it's alien vs predator. it tells a story how the predators came to earth and ruled over us, building pyramids, creating the mayan civilisation and we are just game to them..
    Not a nice bunch. Who ever wrote that film must have based it on Sitchins work. 100% sure of that.
    Totally agree with you...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arc (here)
    I have been trying to figure out and understand a few things about the Anunnaki based on the patchy information "out there". Bill's opening report adds some new insights. Still I have some questions - if anyone can add any answers, or even well thought out speculation.

1) Are the Anunnaki one race? or a civilization of more than one race??
    2) Are the Anunnaki a race of humans? - larger in stature, and more advanced, but genetically human, or human-oid?
    3) What is the relationship with Reptilian races? Are the Anunnaki related to them? Are they competing/warring/cooperating with them? Do they interact??? I have heard some call Anunnaki as Reptilians, but from what I read they are human-like - that is why I am confused.
    4) Is there Anunnaki bloodlines/ancestory within the current human genome?
    5) Are multiple ET races shaping Earth history and future - and are they working together, competing, or warring?? And where do the Anunnaki fit in this big picture??
    6) Are the PTB (or PTW), or factions of, allied with Anunnaki? Are the PTB, divided based on other ET alliances? Or are they all unified, or party to a 'treaty' on a larger scale??

I would appreciate any relevant and credible answers if know. Perhaps this is a puzzle we are all trying to piece together...
    This might answer some of your questions :

History
    Rizq is said to be the eighth planet of a three-sun system, with 38 moons and 19 planets, called Illyuwn. The three suns are called Utu, Shamash and Apsu (these are also the names of Mesopotamian gods):

Rizq has a very abstract orbit. It goes past Utu first and around to Shamash and up and around to Apsu and back to Utu. The three suns are also moving. The whole motion looks like an atom. As it passes by these 3 suns, it goes through 3 nights in one day. There is a certain point that is called the “Bright Day” where the light from all three suns shine on the planet from all sides, however, this is also the most dangerous point for the planet.
    Rizq has three continents (Darnuriyya, Kusmusta, and Zarantu), and three “dimensions”. There is also a biosphere on in each continent

Rizqiyians

A person from Rizq is called a “Rizqiyian”. Rizqiyians are childless, physical beings that endeavor to become Etherians (energy or light beings, angels).
    Among the inhabitants of Rizq are reptilians, Dinneer, Etherians, visitors from other planets, and two types of dracos (who live mainly in Darnuriyya or in the seas and who are not native to Rizq): the Markabians-Reticulans and the Maldekians.

Whenever a Human is brought to Rizq they are put in a biosphere on the conitnent of Zarantu which is where Enoch spent some time and also Jesus who was half-human and half-Rizqiyian.

The Anunnaqi Eloheem
    Rizq was home to the Anunnaqi Eloheem, who came to earth and played a role in the creation of humans, who represent them in various ways in their mythologies.
    These Anunnaqi Eloheem came from Rizq to Earth to find gold and other resources for Rizq. Rizq had been attacked in the course of a galactic civil war, and had lost its protective ozone layer, and so needed gold to construct a dome to protect its inhabitants from intense solar radiation.

They had 30-mile-long transport ships that they constructed relatively locally on Mars and the dark side of the Moon, and a planet-sized ship called “Nibiru”, two-or-three times the size of the Earth, which is capable of light-speed travel.

These Rizqiyians first stopped at a planet called Kesiyl in the Orion constellation, where they were attacked by Reptilians. Then they sent out android scouts to find a gold-rich planet, Earth. They set up bases on the Moon and on Mars (the Martian canals were said to have been built then), and began to extract gold to send back to Rizq.

Cheers.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ozlemer For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #133
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel that it is time for a change of thinking with UFO'S
    Aliens etc.....with a new mindset.
    ie. We were created and so were they...Its just that their development is (was) superior to ours, as they have a different mindset to us. But a mindset that we have to aim for, to receive the new technology that is to come.
    Their Society -- Dare I suggest would be free from murder. But having said that where there is good there is evil, so what form the latter would take I'm not sure.
    [haven't been told]
    However there is little on this planet that they would need. (with the exception of some fun)
    The reason I say that is (as a metaphor) trying to clone a society to the extreme can make life boring.
    Today is happy day! Go and have one ?? Give me a break.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nosgib For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Lord Sidious (26th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by nosgib (here)
    I feel that it is time for a change of thinking with UFO'S
    Aliens etc.....with a new mindset.
    ie. We were created and so were they...Its just that their development is (was) superior to ours, as they have a different mindset to us. But a mindset that we have to aim for, to receive the new technology that is to come.
    Their Society -- Dare I suggest would be free from murder. But having said that where there is good there is evil, so what form the latter would take I'm not sure.
    [haven't been told]
    However there is little on this planet that they would need. (with the exception of some fun)
    The reason I say that is (as a metaphor) trying to clone a society to the extreme can make life boring.
    Today is happy day! Go and have one ?? Give me a break.
    Break over nosgib!...... actually I have had the same thoughts. Why would they want to bother with us? But then why do some of us like to go to horror movies? which is what this planet must look like to a spiritually advanced race.

But as we know, technologically advanced does not necessarily mean spiritually advanced. For example, indigenous tribes can often be more intuitively advanced than say the U.S., and it would be hard for them to understand why we, who are more technologically advanced want to come in and bomb their country to get oil or other natural resources.

Is it possible that some ET races have become so left-brain thinking that their right-brain has been diminished to the point of inactivation?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), ozlemer (28th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #135
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Archons in the Gnostic «Lore» were suppose to refere the «Thrones of God». I say were, because the information was adulterated and it was given a dark, devilish facet to these primal manifestations of the Source . So they are not Et's. But the «Sons of God« ,creators of the several universes existing in the Omniverse.

Archon ...from Arche (ἀρχή) is a Greek word with primary senses 'beginning', 'origin' or 'first cause' and 'power', 'sovereignty', 'domination' as extended meanings. This list is extended to 'ultimate underlying substance' and 'ultimate undemonstrable principle'
    Last edited by MariaDine; 28th May 2011 at 20:11.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), edina (31st May 2011), ktlight (30th May 2011), Lord Sidious (29th May 2011), take (29th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #136
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Oliver S;228137][QUOTE=Lord Sidious;228134][QUOTE=Oliver S;228030]

I have checked on it. Recent tests on the Finnish population, using Y-chromosomal and Mitochondrial DNA revealed that the Finns are ethnically Swedish. The mytholgy and language came from people related to the Estonians and the Hungarians, but they themselves are not genetically descended, at least in the majority, from those peoples, who have either died out or were vastly outnumbered and assimilated into the general population.
    Hi, actually it's not that simple. No-one knows where the finns came from. It's like asking where did all the europeans come from.. You can PM me if you wish to discuss this more.

About Sitchin.. This is starting to sound a little bit like a religion.. or at least just a belief system to me. Here's one view to the story, someone has to link this here: http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ If someone can debunk the debunker, please do and let me know.

Peace.
    Last edited by take; 29th May 2011 at 17:19.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to take For This Post:

31. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

if God created adam and eve, we should all look alike, and there should be one race. three quarters of the world has dark hair dark skin and dark eyes. hmmm? indians, arabic, chinese, japanese, korean, egyptians, spanish, mexican, eskimo, african, somebody tampered with our DNA is the only conclusion.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Hughe (29th May 2011), Lord Sidious (30th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #138
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I know this may be considered O/T by some...but has anyone been watching the most recent episodes of Dr Who perchance??

The first two episodes this season dealt with a race of aliens called "the silence", who had been on Earth for many years secretly influencing society behind-the-scenes. They were able to erase the memories of anyone who saw them.

Especially recently, I am starting to think that Dr Who is being used as a channel to expose the public to many ideas under the guise of of sci-fi, as so many of the ideas we're mentioning are turning up on that show....

My personal take on the current state of things is that there is a war going on for the human soul, which has been going on for a very long time, but went up a notch with the advent of World War Two..
    Forget the public war, focus instead on the beliefs of the Nazi party and Hitler. Understand that this war did not end with the end of World War two. In fact, it was only really the beginning.

In this war, there are no earth-based factions, only pawns. Many of us so-called lightworkers that believe we came from elsewhere to help are in essence soldiers incarnated here to fight the war from within.....

I think this war will soon ratchet up yet another notch to reach trhe end-game phase, and wwe should watch Egypt closely...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), ktlight (30th May 2011), Lord Sidious (30th May 2011), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I know this may be considered O/T by some...but has anyone been watching the most recent episodes of Dr Who perchance??

The first two episodes this season dealt with a race of aliens called "the silence", who had been on Earth for many years secretly influencing society behind-the-scenes. They were able to erase the memories of anyone who saw them.

Especially recently, I am starting to think that Dr Who is being used as a channel to expose the public to many ideas under the guise of of sci-fi, as so many of the ideas we're mentioning are turning up on that show....

My personal take on the current state of things is that there is a war going on for the human soul, which has been going on for a very long time, but went up a notch with the advent of World War Two..
    Forget the public war, focus instead on the beliefs of the Nazi party and Hitler. Understand that this war did not end with the end of World War two. In fact, it was only really the beginning.

In this war, there are no earth-based factions, only pawns. Many of us so-called lightworkers that believe we came from elsewhere to help are in essence soldiers incarnated here to fight the war from within.....

I think this war will soon ratchet up yet another notch to reach trhe end-game phase, and wwe should watch Egypt closely...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tenth_Planet
    In this show, the planet Mondas drifted back into our solar system in 1986, which was 20 years after this was transmitted.
    In 1986, there was a very brief mention of a planet being seen heading in this direction.
    So I would agree, some of the stuff in Dr Who appears to be conditioning.
    None of you avalonuggets better be trying to get the TARDIS before me, I will shoot force lightning up your clackers.

36. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

That deserves it's own thread. Sneakier than termites.

Cheers,
    Fred

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast