Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One veteran researcher, who Kerry Cassidy and I also know personally, knew Zecharia Sitchin very well. This person told us that Zecharia had told him that his books were NOT translated from the Sumerian - but were actually channeled products of automatic writing.
    Hi again, All:

I was re-reading this paragraph above and realized that it gave the wrong impression. Sitchin did indeed translate his works from the Sumerian (he was a gifted scholar), but was guided by channeled information in the many instances where the meaning was not clear, or was ambiguous.

This accounts for the differences of opinion between him and other Sumerian scholars, who have ridiculed some of his interpretations.

I remain 100% certain that Sitchin's claims that the Anunnaki are riding around on Nibiru were disinformation coming from the Anunnaki themselves. The Anunnaki have advanced spacecraft and can certainly travel around the solar system freely any time they want. Where their home planet really is, I have no idea and have never heard (Henry Deacon didn't know either).
    Yes, thanks for bringing out this thread again, Bill. I was thinking of starting a thread entitled "Who were/are the Anunnaki?", so I look forward to reading this thread.

I, too, have always been hesitate to embrace the Nibiru story, but I knew from my own research and experience that Sitchin had correctly translated a couple accounts of one of my past incarnations as Ramesses. I had already recovered several memories from that lifetime and then discovered Sitchin's books and found two of the incidents were in his books. It is still rather astonishing to me that these accounts of my experiences were written over three thousand years ago in Egypt and that Sitchin was able to so accurately translate them.

However, he was not an ET contact researcher and so I found some of his conclusions to be non sequitur. But I think when it came to purely translating ancient writings he was spot on. I didn't know he was into channeling, too.

Some library researchers believe that the Sumerian Anunnaki (such as Enki and Anu) were giants. However, in my own experiences with the Anunnaki in Egypt (under the names Ra & Ptah) and the experiences with a fellow abductee with the Anunnaki in 17th century in what is now called Turkey, I know that they were not giants. [Ref: EYE OF RA, first two chapters, link below]

I think a lot of people are now realizing that the Anunnaki were/are not nice guys (although they played both good cop and bad cop roles). From my perspective some of the Sumerian writings as well as other writings about the Anunnaki in later times and places were probably accurate in that they wrote exactly what the Anunnaki wanted them to write. And that was not necessarily the truth.

The Anunnaki were the creators of the god-worshipping religions, satanic sacrifice rituals and insidious secret societies so they were/are very adept at lying and fabricating all kinds of fanciful stories as they plied the skies around the globe in their time-traveling craft (i.e., flying saucer).

They were the ones who created the controlled chaos on this planet and it is apparent to me that they are still doing so--and perhaps even micro-managing it via the Pentagon, CIA, etc. They are human-looking ETs so they could pass as one of us (e.g., "Val Thor"--notice the name of a Nordic god being used here.) They lied to their earthly contacts in telling them that they were gods and had to be worshiped and obeyed--or else!

We can know the Anunnaki from their symbols that are interwoven into the history of this planet throughout time. They are very often associated with the Pleiades in ancient writings (also see Billy Meier's contact notes). Their symbols include the cross, winged poisonous snakes, dragons (flying serpent), one or two snakes coiled around a staff (or tree of life), circle with a point in the middle, swastikas, pyramids, obelisks, sun god worship, Illu (illuminati, illumination, illusion), blood-letting knives, swords, etc, human and animal sacrifices, all lights in the sky (planets, stars, sun, moon), black/white checkered floor and other Masonic/secret society symbols, etc.

They literally identified themselves as the lights in the sky and the "sun god" role in virtually all corners of the earth. In Egypt the sun god was Ra. So there was the "rising sun" programming which was the (alleged) birth/rebirth/light side of things (e.g. Lucifer/Sirius the Light Bringer) and there was the "setting sun" programming which was death/darkness (Set, Seth, Satan). So there was the light side outer mystery rituals practiced by the public and the dark, satanic side inner mystery practiced in secret (usually).
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st October 2017 at 16:54.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (31st October 2017), Billy (31st October 2017), Bruno (31st October 2017), DNA (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Hervé (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), mountain_jim (31st October 2017), OmeyocaN777 (1st July 2018), pueblo (31st October 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

So Truman, what other specific leadership roles have you been able to identify throughout history where an Annunaki was placed? I'm looking for specifics here rather than generalizations so to identify patterns. Do you know some of the lineages where these incarnations have taken place in more current times, C.E.? Have you noticed reference to the word 'guardian' surfacing repeatedly in these incarnations?

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    So Truman, what other specific leadership roles have you been able to identify throughout history where an Annunaki was placed? I'm looking for specifics here rather than generalizations so to identify patterns. Do you know some of the lineages where these incarnations have taken place in more current times, C.E.? Have you noticed reference to the word 'guardian' surfacing repeatedly in these incarnations?
    I'm not certain I understand your questions. I am basing my understanding of the Anunnaki on personal experiences with them and with a fellow abductee, "Jack Wylie", which are documented in the "Ra and Ptah" and "Akarat's Abduction" chapters in THE EYE OF RA. I also drew a picture of what Ra looked like at the end of the "Ra and Ptah" chapter.

I also conducted an analysis of Anunnaki symbolism via library research in the mid-90s in that book. What I think is even more significant is being able to connect the Anunnaki with abducting Mantis, Grays and Reptilians in a very coordinated effort to keep mankind in spiritual darkness, slavery, perpetual war and chaos.

As far as "lineage" is concerned the Mantis don't necessarily implant an abductee into the same "lineage" (if I understand your meaning). Oftentimes I was forced into a pre-made body on board the implanting mothership between lifetimes. I cover that phenomenon (go-to-the-light programming) in the In-between Lives and Out of Body Abductions chapter of the EYE OF RA.

In my research I mainly covered numerous abductees that the ETs call "chosen ones" that they try to control lifetime to lifetime. I guess this lifetime I really got out of control, lol!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bruno (31st October 2017), DNA (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), OmeyocaN777 (1st July 2018), we-R-one (31st October 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I recently wrote up some notes about the Anunnaki for someone who knew little about them. The concise report I created seemed to have some value (you will not find this information all in one place anywhere else) - and so here it is:

Anunnaki is Sumerian for "those who came from Heaven to Earth". They were regarded by the Sumerians as "gods", but were actually ETs.

They are 8-9 feet tall [2.4 - 2.7m], and like dressing up in ceremonial costumes (including headdresses), which are colorful, flamboyant, ornate, and ceremonial. Their culture goes back to 100,000 years or more, and they attach a great importance to tradition, ritual, ceremony and symbols.

The Lacerta Interview is it's own bag of questions, but the interview tells the creation story of man and it mirrors Zacharia Sitchen's creation mythos contained in the Summarian Mythos.
    I think this creation mythos in itself is worth looking into because of the strange parallels that exist.

Lacerta stated that a race of powerful ET's known as the Elohim came to earth a long time ago. This race was much more powerful than the Earth evolved Reptilians who lived in large caverns beneath the surface.
    The Elohim created a human being from the most advanced primates of the time.
    The Elohim left but when they returned they exterminated all of the humans that were living on earth, and after doing so they introduced a new human species with genetic markers developed more to their liking.

This has taken place a total of seven times according to Lacerta.
    And Lacerta has stated not all of the genetic tinkering had our best interest at heart. This shouldn't be hard to believe considering that the race has no ethical qualms about rubbing out previous populations as if humans were rats.
    The genetic tinkering stunted the psychic capabilities of humans, removing telepathic abilities most other races take for granted.

There were more psychic abilities that have been genetically turned off so to speak.
    For instance Lacerta stated that she and most other intelligent beings have no problem manipulating the minds of humans because of a defect we were made with, a sort of switch that allows for easy interference of our minds.
    She states that this is why she and most races can appear to us in any fashion that they want including full human.
    Not because reptilians are shape shifters but because they can psychicly alter their image in our minds.

The part about these Elohim that really bothers me is that Lacerta states that she and her people are of the opinion that these Elohim may in fact return to earth for another round of genocide and replacement by humans that have had their DNA altered to a further extent.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st October 2017), Bruno (1st November 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), East Sun (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2017), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), OmeyocaN777 (1st July 2018), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I'm not certain I understand your questions. I am basing my understanding of the Anunnaki on personal experiences with them and with a fellow abductee, "Jack Wylie", which are documented in the "Ra and Ptah" and "Akarat's Abduction" chapters in THE EYE OF RA. I also drew a picture of what Ra looked like at the end of the "Ra and Ptah" chapter.
    Oh, I was under the impression that you had worked on a lot of cases?

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I also conducted an analysis of Anunnaki symbolism via library research in the mid-90s in that book. What I think is even more significant is being able to connect the Anunnaki with abducting Mantis, Grays and Reptilians in a very coordinated effort to keep mankind in spiritual darkness, slavery, perpetual war and chaos.

As far as "lineage" is concerned the Mantis don't necessarily implant an abductee into the same "lineage" (if I understand your meaning). Oftentimes I was forced into a pre-made body on board the implanting mothership between lifetimes. I cover that phenomenon (go-to-the-light programming) in the In-between Lives and Out of Body Abductions chapter of the EYE OF RA.

In my research I mainly covered numerous abductees that the ETs call "chosen ones" that they try to control lifetime to lifetime. I guess this lifetime I really got out of control, lol!
    I guess I'm confused...above you say two people and now you say numerous abductees...so how many people are we talking here? Off of the top of my head, the work of IONS(Institute of Noetic Sciences) and researchers such as Robert Schwartz don't report high volumes of negative experiences with E.T.'s. In fact I haven't seen Robert report any, however it could be he chooses not to focus on that angle. In fact Robert Schwartz research strongly suggests pre-birth planning, so that would suggest abductees might not be the victims they portray themselves to be if they're doing prebirth planning. I like to look at a wide range of researchers to draw my conclusions, not just my own work because I can't cover every aspect out there.

An avenue you might want to consider exploring are bloodlines. What bloodline are your abductees incarnating into? This is an important factor to consider into the equation. Look at their genealogy! if you do enough people you will see patterns. I keep talking about the ancient science of Geomancy in my posts...it's something to be aware of because people aren't incarnating into random bloodlines, it's tied to Geomancy, and it would have to have rhyme and reason as you are working within the confines of a computer simulation which means numbers and mathematical equations. I haven't found a solid source for Geomancy yet, so I apologize I can't offer more, it's something I need to research further, but can clearly see it's taking place.

Many remember picking their parents from a select few before birth, which says to me, if you're 'picking' your parents, than you are given a 'choice' of who to pick from which says the entire spectrum of families isn't at your disposal. And it wouldn't be because research is showing you incarnate with the same group of people from one incarnation to the next who are of your soul group. I think this can somewhat be reinforced by science as studies suggest your DNA is more similar to your friends than strangers! I know this is again tied to the principles of Geomancy because you have to think in terms of energy and vibratory frequencies.

FRIENDS HAVE MORE DNA IN COMMON THAN STRANGERS
    https://www.livescience.com/46791-fr...are-genes.html

If you haven't done so, it's helpful to look at more than one past life to observe patterns which then gives you insight into how 'the game' is being played. If you've incarnated into one of the royal lines likely you will incarnate more than once into the same line. So when possible, if you can follow that lineage down the genetic line, you may spot additional identities of either yourself or family members.

I have to ask this question, if you're reincarnating over and over again, how can anyone be a 'victim' as reincarnation tells you this reality isn't what's real.

I just came across this article you might find helpful,...I'm still pounding through it myself as it's rather long. It will give you an idea to my point, the significance of which bloodlines your abductees are incarnating into. Maybe you're already aware of this person and his information? It caught my eye, because they're identifying a pattern I'm suggesting.

ANUNAKI BLOODLINE?

http://www.michaelleehill.net/eastla...-the-nephilim/

"The Cayce readings indicated the Atlanteans had been forced to relocate to various distant lands during the catastrophes, specifically to the Pyrenees Mountains (between Spain and France), Morocco (Atlas Mountains), Egypt (where they built the pyramids) and North America (where they formed the Iroquois nation). All Type X locations.

In North America, the highest concentration of Type X lineage was found within the Iroquois nation (Ojibway, Oneota and Nuu-Chah-Nulth tribes). Cayce also reported some Atlanteans went on to the American Southwest and Midwest. The Navajo (Southwest) and mound builder region (Midwest) also contain some Type X subjects.

The bottom line — everywhere Edgar Cayce (psychic readings) claimed the Atlanteans settled after their land disappeared has a high unaccountable occurrence of a specific DNA type (type X) found nowhere else on this planet."

"Iroquois Indian are the remnants of the mound Builders who are the Remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel….

The Nephilim!

The Reality of a new unknown human DNA tracing back Ancient Times can no longer be questioned, it is real folks!

What I want to share is that I am the Anunnaki’s appointed messenger/Prophet Enki here in these human clothes, Let me share some historical knowledge that I have been given by them to share to begin our conversation and is about to be released to humanity....."

No doubt we're talking more than one E.T. race here which is why our perceptions will be different based on our experiences and findings. I don't feel the Annunaki have taken over everything and am of the belief that Earth is a school for soul growth. As always my opinion is based on the combined work of several researchers not just my own, so I can be swayed at any time if enough research comes forward to alter my opinion.

Affirmation From 'The Other Side'?

My research colleague likes to read as many NDE (Near Death Experience) stories as he can and sent this one my way. A comment made by a person sharing their story, who goes by the name of Paul, caught my attention because it was supporting the conclusion I've come to through my own research which is telling me our experience on planet Earth is nothing more than a 'game'.

Questionnaire: Did you suddenly seem to understand everything?
    Paul: "Everything about the universe / I understood it was all a game way beyond what we could understand. Purpose was living/passing. Trying."

Here's the link in case you're interested in reading the entire story:
    http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Exper...paul_d_nde.htm

I know this is a lot of information to absorb, but this what I do when I'm trying to process findings before drawing any conclusions. I'm not trying to harp on you, I'm very interested in the patterns research reveals as I think it's the closest to truth we can get.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 31st October 2017 at 22:48.

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The part about these Elohim that really bothers me is that Lacerta states that she and her people are of the opinion that these Elohim may in fact return to earth for another round of genocide and replacement by humans that have had their DNA altered to a further extent.
    We never left you and are still here! Prepare yourself as we are plotting and planning as you're what's for dinner!

LMAO, ROFL...forgive me, I couldn't resist.

My name is ELizabeth Marie and I come from the E.T. race The ELohim...notice EL-ELizabeth, ELen, ELeanor, MichaEL, RaphaEL....HELen, HELena, SELene....these are some of the names that run in our soul group. I come from the soul group Archangel MichaEL and RaphaEL. We are known healers and architects,...meaning we build empires. To not fear us is to look at our past lives and understand our intentions. We have played many, many roles, from musicians, to bakers, to politicians, to war heroes, to world leaders, a wide array of talents.

Someone has got the story all wrong, so I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep in regards to Lacerta's findings in fact you can tell him/her 'Artemis' from The ELohim says so...ask her if she's identified any past lives of these so called 'ELohim'. And if she hasn't, then she's only passing on conjecture as to know who we really are, one has to know who we've been....

'KNOW THYSELF'.
    The Ancient Greek aphorism "know thyself" or "gnothi seauton" (Greek: γνῶθι σεαυτόν, transliterated: gnōthi seauton; also ... σαυτόν … sauton with the ε contracted), is one of the Delphic maxims and was inscribed in the pronaos (forecourt) of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi according to the Greek writer Pausanias (10.24.1).[1] The phrase was later expounded upon by the philosopher Socrates who taught that:

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

PS...Can you pass the butter please? .....kidding..kidding...lol
    Last edited by we-R-one; 31st October 2017 at 21:15.

10. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We never left you and are still here! Prepare yourself as we are plotting and planning as you're what's for dinner!

LMAO, ROFL...forgive me, I couldn't resist.

My name is ELizabeth Marie and I come from the E.T. race The ELohim...notice EL-ELizabeth, ELen, ELeanor, MichaEL, RaphaEL....HELen, HELena, SELene....these are some of the names that run in our soul group. I come from the soul group Archangel MichaEL and RaphaEL. We are known healers and architects,...meaning we build empires. To not fear us is to look at our past lives and understand our intentions. We have played many, many roles, from musicians, to bakers, to politicians, to war heroes, to world leaders, a wide array of talents.

Someone has got the story all wrong, so I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep in regards to Lacerta's findings in fact you can tell him/her 'Artemis' from The ELohim says so...ask her if she's identified any past lives of these so called 'ELohim'. And if she hasn't, then she's only passing on conjecture as to know who we really are, one has to know who we've been....

'KNOW THYSELF'.
    The Ancient Greek aphorism "know thyself" or "gnothi seauton" (Greek: γνῶθι σεαυτόν, transliterated: gnōthi seauton; also ... σαυτόν … sauton with the ε contracted), is one of the Delphic maxims and was inscribed in the pronaos (forecourt) of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi according to the Greek writer Pausanias (10.24.1).[1] The phrase was later expounded upon by the philosopher Socrates who taught that:

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

PS...Can you pass the butter please? .....kidding..kidding...lol

I'll play along.
    You have to realize that if you were born human then you are no longer of an ET race. Your present incarnation would trump whatever past affiliations your soul may have had. Further more ET races are no more special on a soul level than being human.
    On a soul level you are not sitting around in the upper dimensions between lives bragging to your other soul friends that you were once an elohim.
    Plenty of folks have had a past life as a non-earth born species.
    No big deal. It doesn't make you special in any way what so ever, and to think it does makes me doubt your claims.
    Last edited by DNA; 31st October 2017 at 21:53.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

12. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

I'll play along.
    You have to realize that if you were born human then you are no longer of an ET race. Your present incarnation would trump whatever past affiliations your soul may have had.
    And what are you basing that belief on? See underlined. What you're saying does not show up in the research, so please source the basis of your belief otherwise the viewer, myself included, has no reference to why you would believe such a thing.

Research shows you are tied to soul groups and soul groups have a vibratory rate. Souls are also tied to E.T. races and it's why you are incarnating with people of similar vibratory rates. It's how 'the game' works. If you listen to the video I posted above, which is the work of Robert Schwartz (he's the first hour), he explains in more depth about soul groups. You can also refer to his books for more details. This is not a new phenomenon, as several researchers such as Dr. Walter Semkiw, Paul Von Ward and Adrian Finkelstein have discussed the presence of soul groups in their work. I also noticed this occurring in my own cases due to being a documented figure which meant several in my group were also documented so I could trace them.

Aren't you a fan of Edgar Cayce? Some of the source of my information comes from Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson who was on the Edgar Cayce board for many years and a strong proponent for Casey's work. In fact, he's been dubbed by many to be the Edgar Cayce of our times today because his readings are so accurate, hence my confidence in his work. Like I've said a million times in my posts, I didn't just believe what I was told in my readings, I researched it! There is a methodology you can follow to confirm your identities. You can also use Biometrics if you are lucky enough to have proper photos/death masks at your disposal.

Further more ET races are no more special on a soul level than being human. On a soul level you are not sitting around in the upper dimensions between lives bragging to your other soul friends that you were once an elohim.
    Plenty of folks have had a past life as a non-earth born species.
    No big deal. It doesn't make you special in any way what so ever, and to think it does makes me doubt your claims.
    You are projecting your own insecurities onto me, like many insist on doing. Never did I say I was special and just because I know who I've been doesn't mean I think I'm special, that's you're issue not mine. I openly share my discoveries with others to help clarify discrepancies so we can all get to the truth. I'm no different than Truman Cash, in fact we are both telling people the same thing...research your past lives if you want the truth and stop relying on others to find your truth! Which is how I Know the Lacerta information you're relaying isn't correct and the reason behind the question I posed to you in my earlier post.

"....ask her if she's identified any past lives of these so called 'ELohim'. And if she hasn't, then she's only passing on conjecture as to know who we really are, one has to know who we've been...."

I'm not familiar with the Lacerta papers so I have no idea if authorship is a him or her, sorry.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't have dozens of Youtube videos, and I'm not selling anything, all I've done is shared the research information I've compiled while walking the process of 'Knowing Thyself'.

The answer lies here:
    “The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”- Nikola Tesla
    Last edited by we-R-one; 31st October 2017 at 23:21.

13. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And what are you basing that belief on? See underlined. What you're saying does not show up in the research, so please source the basis of your belief otherwise the viewer, myself included, has no reference to why you would believe such a thing.

I'm erasing and replacing my previous comment because it was pretty rude.
    I apologize.
    I felt you asking me to give source material for my opinion after your Glen Beck chalkboard routine using the correlation through shared letter explanation was a little much.
    My name is ELizabeth Marie and I come from the E.T. race The ELohim...notice EL-ELizabeth, ELen, ELeanor, MichaEL, RaphaEL....HELen, HELena, SELene....these are some of the names that run in our soul group. I come from the soul group Archangel MichaEL and RaphaEL.
    And on top of the Glen Beck routine how can you demand I provide some sort of reference or source material to back up an opinion, when you are asking me to accept the anchor premise in your argument, which is that you are an Elohim? Something there is no way you can prove.
    Can you not see how ridiculous that is? Can you see how that is demanding a little much considering in that I accept your quite outlandish statements at face value so we can move on and converse when you demand me to give references and sources for my opinion which is simply that, an opinion.
    Can you see what you are doing?
    You are changing the rules for interaction midway though the discussion.
    You have gone from we are sharing our personal truths however outlandish they may be to "this isn't going my way so I'm going to demand proof and sources".
    Last edited by DNA; 1st November 2017 at 21:00.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th August 2022), Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

15. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

I'm not making wild claims. I've been researching for many years. I've been studying past lives for many years. This isn't the thread to post my cases as it would take me off topic. And besides, if I did, you would likely have a problem with me doing so since you seem to think I'm bragging. I don't think anyone should have to apologize for who they've been nor should they have to hide it.

If you want me to understand the basis of your statement and why you feel the way you do, it would be helpful to know what it is you're reading that supports your belief as stated here:
    You have to realize that if you were born human then you are no longer of an ET race. Your present incarnation would trump whatever past affiliations your soul may have had.
    I just posted an article above that seems to show a correlation between the Anunnaki and the Iroquios via bloodline, that goes against what your saying to me above, if I understand you correctly, so it's why I'm asking you for a source. You can believe whatever you want to believe, that's your free will. But some of us do research and it's why we ask for such things, so we can understand the viewpoints of others in order to learn from what they have learned. Otherwise, how can we take your information seriously? If you're doing the homework you should have no problem sourcing your information.

How many of your past lives have you researched? I find the one's who can't see my viewpoint are the one's who've never studied the topic and it's content, which is why they don't understand it in the first place.

EDIT TO ADD: From the article I posted above:
    What has recently blown my mind is that Edgar Cayce predicted exactly this! That Iroquois Indians are the remnants of the “Mound Buiilders” of Ancient American history , which Cayce reveals were the remnants of the Atlantians or Poseidons as Edgar Cayce called them. (Enki-ites)

Not to be blunt, but this is the revealing of the Nephilim Bloodline through the North America Native Indians with DNA evidence in the form of Haplogroup X which is a recently disovered (1997) Human DNA group which is mainly only found in the sometimes giant skeletal remains removed from Ancient American Earth Mounds, Ancient Egypt and still today in the Iroquois tribe of Indians.

What surprised me is the recent knowledge that Edgar Cayce predicted all of this in his reading on exactly who the Mound Builders were!!!!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st November 2017 at 02:41.

16. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Geomancy in theory and practice by Stephen Skinner, might be of interest to you We-R-one.

Also, in my experience, not all Annunaki are evil, how many people know that the Annunaki aka ‘the shining ones’, founded the Chinese civilisation, as Mantak Chia admits in the bio of his book Taoist Shaman

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Thousands of years ago the immortals known as the Shining Ones shipwrecked on the Chinese coast. Passing their shamanic practices--such as ecstatic flight and how to find power animals and spirit guides--on to the indigenous people, they also taught them the wisdom of the Medicine Wheel. From the Taoist Medicine Wheel came the principles of Yin and Yang, the Five Elements, the Eight Forces, the Chinese zodiac, and the I Ching. The Taoist Medicine Wheel can also be found at the foundation of traditional Chinese medicine and the esoteric sexual practices of Taoist Alchemy. In the Taoist Shaman, Master Mantak Chia and Kris Deva North explain the shamanic principles of the Taoist Medicine Wheel, how it is oriented on the Five Elements rather than the Four Directions, how it relates to the twelve animals of the Chinese zodiac and the trigrams of the I Ching, and how it aligns with the Eight Forces of the Pakua. Through illustrated teaching stories, the authors show how the energetic principles of each of the Eight Forces are reflected in the Eight Immortals. Revealing the wheels application to sacred sexuality, they offer exercises from the Wheel of Love; to strengthen and deepen relationships as well as providing a means to access the Tao of Ecstasy.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017), OmeyocaN777 (1st July 2018), onevoice (1st November 2017), we-R-one (31st October 2017), WTHTLight (1st November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

18. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Jayke you rock! I have to run out for the time being, I will read when I get back. Thank you!

19. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Geomancy in theory and practice by Stephen Skinner, might be of interest to you We-R-one.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    That's exactly the kind of source I'm looking for, thank you very much. I could see there was a connection between ley lines and reincarnation so in one of my readings with Kevin I asked if I was reading the patterns correctly. He affirmed my findings and told me to look at Geomancy. He explained it was tied to the principles of Feng Shui, which is exactly the background of author Stephen Skinner. I like the tie in to astrology. I was amazed how much my chart was matching my experiences and traits, so clearly there's a correlation. It will be interesting to study his presentation so I can understand more definitively. Just reading the review confirms that once again Kevin Ryerson is giving me good information.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st November 2017 at 20:06.

20. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'll play along.
    This is an opinion in so far as it is self evident for those who have eyes.
    But upon reflection I can think of several places in the research that back this up.
    The Seth Material by Jane Roberts would be one.
    Aliens are mentioned in the Seth Material and at no time do we hear any soul going on and on bragging about being from some specific alien race.
    This is because that would be ridiculous from a soul's perspective.

In Michael Newton's "Journy of the Soul" books he states that around 10% of the human race has had off world incarnations at one point or another.
    Michael Newton goes on to say that this is nothing to put very much stock in.
    Souls speaking of such things in Newton's books do not put much stock or importance in having been born into an alien race at some point.

In the Terra Papers by Robert Morningsky, he speaks of the Annunaki being a wolf like race that come from a planet orbiting Sirius.
    He states that these folks are ferocious battlefield warriors that will pick up a dead or dying enemy and eat them on the spot for the sheer enjoyment of inflicting terror on the enemy. Given you claim to be an Annunaki and also claim Sirian descent I thought you might like that example.
    Spiritually speaking, having been an Annunaki would in no way make you more advanced than being born a human, and in fact it might require you to incarnate longer due to the large amount of karmic debt you have to work off.

Research shows you are tied to soul groups and soul groups have a vibratory rate.
    I will agree with that, but that has nothing to do with being more advanced because you claim to have been incarnated as an alien before.

[Souls are also tied to E.T. races and it's why you are incarnating with people of similar vibratory rates. It's how 'the game' works. If you listen to the video I posted above, which is the work of Robert Schwartz (he's the first hour), he explains in more depth about soul groups. You can also refer to his books for more details. This is not a new phenomenon, as several researchers such as Dr. Walter Semkiw, Paul Von Ward and Adrian Finkelstein have discussed the presence of soul groups in their work. I also noticed this occurring in my own cases due to being a documented figure which meant several in my group were also documented so I could trace them.
    Souls are tied to ET races is a flawed statement. It can mean anything.
    Everything you have posted under this statement has a lost meaning due to how nebulous the sentence "souls are tied to ET races" is.

Aren't you a fan of Edgar Cayce?
    Yes I am

[Some of the source of my information comes from Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson who was on the Edgar Cayce board for many years and a strong proponent for Casey's work. In fact, he's been dubbed by many to be the Edgar Cayce of our times today because his readings are so accurate, hence my confidence in his work. Like I've said a million times in my posts, I didn't just believe what I was told in my readings, I researched it! There is a methodology you can follow to confirm your identities. You can also use Biometrics if you are lucky enough to have proper photos/death masks at your disposal.
    Kevin Ryerson or Ned Ryerson it's all the same to me because it is not Edgar Cayce.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkW_ZkMtmlQ

You are projecting your own insecurities onto me, like many insist on doing. Never did I say I was special and just because I know who I've been doesn't mean I think I'm special, that's you're issue not mine. I openly share my discoveries with others to help clarify discrepancies so we can all get to the truth. I'm no different than Truman Cash, in fact we are both telling people the same thing...research your past lives if you want the truth and stop relying on others to find your truth! Which is how I Know the Lacerta information you're relaying isn't correct and the reason behind the question I posed to you in my earlier post.
    Maybe I am projecting a little bit, but hear me out.
    A past life and it's bearing on this reality are only useful in the application they are used.
    The Lacerta Files are genius.
    That you cannot deny. If they are a lie and or a fabrication that is another issue, but legit or not the Lacerta Files are a genius creation.
    Your attempt to trump the genius shared in the Lacerta Files with a "I'm a Elohim soul because I did my past life work so trust me that the Lacerta files are false" is well it's childish on many levels.
    If you are an Elohim soul reborn with secrets and advanced knowledge then share it and combat what you feel is a falsehood with what you feel is truth.
    Use your genius to convince me why the Lacerta files are false.
    Don't try to make me a follower due to claimed divinity.
    Nothing motivates me to action quicker than the need to remove the mystic aura a self proclaimed guru is attempting to create.

"....ask her if she's identified any past lives of these so called 'ELohim'. And if she hasn't, then she's only passing on conjecture as to know who we really are, one has to know who we've been...."

You do not need to know where you have been. You do not need to know any of your past lives in order to attempt to focus on and have the best life you are presently living.
    Past life information is positively not essential, and furthermore those who focus too much on it can find it detrimental.

I'm not familiar with the Lacerta papers so I have no idea if authorship is a him or her, sorry.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't have dozens of Youtube videos, and I'm not selling anything, all I've done is shared the research information I've compiled while walking the process of 'Knowing Thyself'.

Fair enough.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

22. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not making wild claims. I've been researching for many years. I've been studying past lives for many years. This isn't the thread to post my cases as it would take me off topic. And besides, if I did, you would likely have a problem with me doing so since you seem to think I'm bragging. I don't think anyone should have to apologize for who they've been nor should they have to hide it.
    So in the streets do you begin every statement with, "hello I'm a reincarted Elohim and as such this instills in me the expert opinion on any and all subjects I'm about to comment on, so you can trust that I'm correct" don't you see how ridiculous that is?

If you want me to understand the basis of your statement and why you feel the way you do, it would be helpful to know what it is you're reading that supports your belief as stated here:
    I just posted an article above that seems to show a correlation between the Anunnaki and the Iroquios via bloodline, that goes against what your saying to me above, if I understand you correctly, so it's why I'm asking you for a source.
    I haven't read your Iroquios bloodline connection to Annunaki's but I don't need to.
    The Lacerta interview itself is saying that All humans would have a bloodline connection to the Annunaki being as they (the annunaki) infused their genes into ours.
    As well as Zacharia Sitchen and Robert Morningsky's Terra papers saying this as well.

Those Iroquios you are talking about may very well have a stronger bloodline to the Atlanteans and for sake of conversation we will go on and say they do, but that has nothing to do with them having any past life connection to the Annunaki nor any blood line relation to the Annunaki.

If Your statement were true it would actually strengthen the Lacerta Interview argument, because she talks about past civilizations of human beings having a stronger genetic connection to the Annunaki, and the Annunaki wishing to dilute that gene by introducing weaker and more watered down models of humans in this regard.
    The Annunaki do not want humans existing on this planet with strong genetic connections to them, as we may pose a threat and or lack the servility needed to be proper slaves.
    So I find it very possible that small pockets of previous versions of humanity may have lived through the genocides inflicted on the earth so that the Annunaki could introduce their latest and worst model of human beings.
    But I repeat, Edgar Cayce never stated anything about the Annunaki, so any blood relation in terms of your Irroquis connection is just conjecture and nothing more.
    The more I read of the Annunaki the less I would claim to be their representative and or claim to have been one, being as they are pretty much the bastards of the universe.

How many of your past lives have you researched? I find the one's who can't see my viewpoint are the one's who've never studied the topic and it's content, which is why they don't understand it in the first place.

I don't hold the research in high esteem. I consider the research unnecessary and overrated. It is often muddled and pitted with falsehoods. The exception being Edgar Cayce who has proven his genius time and time again.

EDIT TO ADD: From the article I posted above:
    What has recently blown my mind is that Edgar Cayce predicted exactly this! That Iroquois Indians are the remnants of the “Mound Buiilders” of Ancient American history , which Cayce reveals were the remnants of the Atlantians or Poseidons as Edgar Cayce called them. (Enki-ites)

Look I've read the book you are citing.

And although Edgar Cayce makes correlations with certain Native Americans and they having come from Atlantis, Edgar does not in anyway make a correlation to the Annunaki, that is your interpretation and your imagination.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...-dna-research/
    Quote Cayce indicated that the largest migration from Atlantis occurred just before 10,000 B.C. The majority of these Atlantean survivors went to the Northeastern coastal areas of America and Canada becoming the Iroquois. It should be recalled that Cayce also stated that not all of the Iroquois were Atlantean. The Atlanteans migrating to the Americas merged with the people already present in America by that time. The Atlanteans became leaders of the tribes and Cayce’s story makes it clear that the Atlanteans had serious disputes among themselves that were reflected in ongoing violent conflict. This was the struggle between the Belial and Law of One groups. This is confirmed by the Iroquois’ ancient history that tells of constant battles resulting in distant displacements of entire tribes to ensure their survival. Perhaps the most astonishing confirmation of Cayce’s story of ancient America is the presence of haplogroup X. What is known is that the X haplogroup first showed up in America perhaps 34,000 years ago, but its main entry occurred in 10,000 B.C. matching Mr. Cayce’s time frame for Atlantean migrations. The X group also appears to have shown up in ancient Iberia and in the Basques about the same time as well as in the Gobi. These dates match Cayce’s story of the final two destructions of Atlantis and the resulting migrations to these areas.
    surprised me is the recent knowledge that Edgar Cayce predicted all of thWhat is in his reading on exactly who the Mound Builders were!!!!
    Again, the Atlanteans were not the Annunaki. This is your addition, Cayce stated nothing of the sort.
    Last edited by DNA; 1st November 2017 at 21:44.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Michelle Marie (1st November 2017)

24. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

A lot of different peoples "merged" and you can find a variety of blood types in a single family unit. Is there any significance to these blood types?

You mention the Basques who are noted to have a high level of Rh negative blood. Does this indicate anything that would tie in with the Annunaki or other ET race?

Maybe there already is another thread that formerly discusses these questions?

Thanks for the commentaries.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

DNA (1st November 2017), we-R-one (1st November 2017)

26. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    A lot of different peoples "merged" and you can find a variety of blood types in a single family unit. Is there any significance to these blood types?
    You mention the Basques who are noted to have a high level of Rh negative blood. Does this indicate anything that would tie in with the Annunaki or other ET race?
    Maybe there already is another thread that formerly discusses these questions?
    Thanks for the commentaries.
    MM

Hi Michelle Marie
    I find Robert Sepehr to be a fascinating source for what you are asking.
    This short 8 minute video is really great for breaking down what you are asking.
    This video is making some amazing correlations.
    This is a very short and really good video.
    In this video we see a correlation of four ancient native races who were white skinned, blond/red haired and blue eyed people who have high concentrations of RH Negative Blood.
    The Basque of the Pyranese Mountains, The Native Berbers of North West Africa who hail from the areas of Morroco, The Quanchas from the island of Tenerife in the Canary Islands, and the most ancient of Egyptian Mummies which have been noted to have red hair.
    It is noted that the Basque's are quoted in this video as saying they have descended from Antlantica, a great sea faring nation that was destroyed to a great cataclysm.
    Many of these cultures have left mummies behind.
    The Quanches left pyramids behind.
    Fascinating stuff.
    It seems the giants of North America with red hair could very well have been refugees fleeing Atlantis as well. http://www.ancient-code.com/bloodtyp...-with-amnesia/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017)

28. Link to Post #178
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Again, the Atlanteans were not the Annunaki. This is your addition, Cayce stated nothing of the sort.
    No, the Atlanteans were definitely not the Annunaki. But in the last Epoch of Atlantis, there was a very negative possibly outside influence that played a big role in their eventual downfall. That negativity was invited in because it promised them Power (this intrusion may have been the Annunaki, I don't know). Whatever the case, the ruling classes of Atlantis welcomed it. They were every bit as ambitious, avaricious, and depraved as...funnily enough, the ruling classes of today. That's probably because they're one and the same.

I don't know for sure what part the 'Annunaki' played in Atlantis. After all, they are just a name. There are many names, and there are those who go by many names. What's most important is, that everything that happened before, in Atlantis, is happening again. Today. We are Atlantis reborn, but this time it stretches from ocean to ocean, coast to coast, pole to pole. And it is my firm belief we have reached the same point in the Great Human Drama that Atlantis did. We have reached the very same brink. They fell over the edge. Should humanity fall again, this time round it will fall very, very hard. It will be on a global scale this time.

But we can be the change, we can be the energy, the positivity, that breaks the cycle of self-destruction. There is a different road for humanity to walk if it so chooses (one without the Annunaki or any other interfering force).
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DNA (1st November 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd November 2017), onevoice (2nd November 2017), XelNaga (18th October 2020)

30. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

DNA, it's obvious you don't care to know me as a poster or the quality of research work I've posted on Avalon. I've been posting about past lives and other topics on here for a long time. I try and source my postings as much as I can, so the reader understands why I make the statements I do, something that few posters take the time to do! Unfortunately this forum doesn't offer a format where I can post a bio about all my past life discoveries/methodologies, where I can point you to read so you can process how I've drawn the conclusions I have. And even if I could post it, most people would never take the time to read it because it would be too long.

I've worked on my past life cases since 2011 with the help of Dr. Walter Semkiw, Kevin Ryerson and Paul Von Ward, all experts in the field. I understand the methodologies used to make proper past life identifications which is why I'm so confident. If you take the time to research each of the individuals I mentioned above, you can see these are top experts. Paul Von Ward actually used Biometrics to measure my face in order to assist in making a proper past life identification to Mary Queen of Scots. Do you know what BIOMETRICS is? Do you know the FBI uses BIOMETRICS to make proper identifications of people? Additionally, Paul used other methodologies, which you can read about on his website, so it's not just how you look that makes a compelling case. Of course you won't take the time to do any of this as you've already made your mind up. I personally flew out to his house to work with him along with my research partner. I'll share a little tip with you....YOU CAN'T FAKE BIOMETRICS . Again, I cannot go into great detail here as it's an equivalent to writing a book and this isn't the appropriate thread. MY HANDS ARE TIED, so keep that in mind.

The reason Truman Cash and I can see the value in understanding past lives identities is because we've done the homework, which is why most can't, as they've explored none of it. It's more than just who you were, it's what it implies as there is a story within a story which is what you'll find when you've made proper identifications. Both of us, in different ways have been sharing with Avalonians the value of our findings. God knows why we bother because you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, that is the impression I'm left with by some of the posters on Avalon. If I post too much information, I'm told I fancy myself, if I do youtube videos, set up a blog, website, et al, then I'll be accused of self promotion...it's a no win situation and it won't matter what I do, someone will make dumb a$$ remarks to counter anything you share or say. It's absolutely ridiculous! Who even wants to post anything?

You make unfair insinuations and assumptions, take my words out of context and truly I think I'm wasting my time even answering your posts. You've taken things completely off topic in your opening statement which is why I won't bother answering all your remarks out of respect for the others reading this thread.

I posted scientific evidence backing my statement, in which you stated 'I don't need to' in regards to looking at it ....So you're just throwing that out of the thought processing equation? SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE through blood samples which means they're using DNA. Really??

You also misquoted and are accusing me wrongly at the bottom of your last post here:

And although Edgar Cayce makes correlations with certain Native Americans and they having come from Atlantis, Edgar does not in anyway make a correlation to the Annunaki, that is your interpretation and your imagination.

https://www.edgarcayce.org/the-readi...-dna-research/
    Quote Cayce indicated that the largest migration from Atlantis occurred just before 10,000 B.C. The majority of these Atlantean survivors went to the Northeastern coastal areas of America and Canada becoming the Iroquois. It should be recalled that Cayce also stated that not all of the Iroquois were Atlantean. The Atlanteans migrating to the Americas merged with the people already present in America by that time. The Atlanteans became leaders of the tribes and Cayce’s story makes it clear that the Atlanteans had serious disputes among themselves that were reflected in ongoing violent conflict. This was the struggle between the Belial and Law of One groups. This is confirmed by the Iroquois’ ancient history that tells of constant battles resulting in distant displacements of entire tribes to ensure their survival. Perhaps the most astonishing confirmation of Cayce’s story of ancient America is the presence of haplogroup X. What is known is that the X haplogroup first showed up in America perhaps 34,000 years ago, but its main entry occurred in 10,000 B.C. matching Mr. Cayce’s time frame for Atlantean migrations. The X group also appears to have shown up in ancient Iberia and in the Basques about the same time as well as in the Gobi. These dates match Cayce’s story of the final two destructions of Atlantis and the resulting migrations to these areas.
    surprised me is the recent knowledge that Edgar Cayce predicted all of thWhat is in his reading on exactly who the Mound Builders were!!!!
    That wasn't my personal statement or 'interpretation' or 'imagination' as you're implying, it was a quote taken from the link I provided off of Michael Lee Hill's website, so take it up with him and The Edgar Cayce Association he cited on his page.

I didn't cite the book either, your mis-reading:

Look I've read the book you are citing.

Apparently someone believes his work(Michael Lee Hill) as his story was on UFO HUNTERS with Bill Birnes, but honestly the DNA evidence says it all and that's where I'd place my focus to confirm his findings.

Sadly, you've proven a statement I've reluctantly had to make on Avalon before....that unfortunately people can't/won't read and are unable to process the information placed before them.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st November 2017 at 22:49.

31. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

The Basque are mentioned in the link I provided above. You may find this interesting:

"Not to be blunt, but this is the revealing of the Nephilim Bloodline through the North America Native Indians with DNA evidence in the form of Haplogroup X which is a recently disovered (1997) Human DNA group which is mainly only found in the sometimes giant skeletal remains removed from Ancient American Earth Mounds, Ancient Egypt and still today in the Iroquois tribe of Indians.

What surprised me is the recent knowledge that Edgar Cayce predicted all of this in his reading on exactly who the Mound Builders were!!!!

Anthropologists once believed North and South America had initially been populated by Asians crossing a land bridge connecting Asia and Alaska during the last Ice Age, some 20,000 years ago. However, recent genetic DNA analysis of Native Americans now places the initial wave of migration between 38,000 to 50,000 years ago.

Genetic DNA analysis can trace the ethnic tribal lineage, and thereby land of the origin, of a human being.

Native American tribes contain four distinct DNA groupings, designated A, B, C and D. These groupings are found in Asia but not in Europe or Africa. While 96 percent of all indigenous natives in North and South America fall within A, B, C and D, there was a mysterious four percent, dubbed Group X, which could not be explained.Type X subjects were not found in the vast majority of tribes, including none in South America. It was also determined Type X subjects arrived in North America 10,000 to 38,000 years ago, later than the other groups.

By far, the highest concentration of Type X in Europe was found in the Basques, a race of Caucasians who live in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France. And the highest frequency of Type X in the entire world was found in the Berbers, a race of Caucasians who live in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco in North Africa.

The Basques and Berbers have long puzzled anthropologists, linguists and historians because they don’t seem to fit into their continental surroundings."

Source: http://www.michaelleehill.net/eastla...-the-nephilim/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast