+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Body Intelligence

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The Body Intelligence

Walt Whitman said it beautifully when he said (paraphrased) "And I have said the body is not more than the soul and the soul is not more than the body."
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), Michelle Marie (13th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Lee Carrol & Kryon call it the "innate"
    Info from the other side of the veil .
    Here's a few links
    cheers ...

THE MYSTERIOUS INNATE , Aug 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxIOjPQEQrI

THE INNATE REVEALED , Nov 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJCM6UzX7aA

ENHANCED INNATE , Jan 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4lP1eI7sY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Maybe that's one of the things, or the main things, the ptb are afraid of us finding out; the power we really have, innately. I'm sure they're afraid of us finding out. Oh well, too late. The innate body is out of the bag and the 100th monkey figured out how to crack the nut.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (19th January 2020), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2017), petra (27th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What a treat to go back to the beginning of this thread & read all the way through! LadyM~~~I would highly recommend it!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DeeMetrios (16th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (27th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    It's like you are driving a primate. It's there, like other animals, but you are driving it. You are the extra consciousness that 'controls' your body.
    I laughed way too much at this DeDukshyn. Somehow I feel like my car would find it really funny too!

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Although I teach communication with the Body-Intelligence for many years, I haven't published anything on this work yet.

The reason for that? It can be quite tricky - and one can easily go astray...

(That's why I actually prefer to teach it in classes.)
    [*]If you take it on the same level as you are, you very easily get in touch with a being who likes to sit there and being listend and talked to...
    .[*]The body intelligence usually doesn't use words in it's communication.
    .[*]It has it's limitations and it's abilities - it's good when you know them.
    .[*]Listening is more important than talking to it.
    .[*]Physical symptoms may have other causes, and before those are found, the Body-Intelligence will not be able to heal the symptoms.[/LIST][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    I really appreciate the bullet-list Thank you!

While chatting with myself in what I think now was probably this manner, I recall thinking "How does this work?" (in regard to my body), and my thoughts answered with both words and not words: "(that's easy) you just talk to it". I laughed out loud at the implication! EDIT: Looking back at this now, this could have been the reverse too (my body asking how my mind works) - it seems to make sense either way.

I still think listening is more important. For example, even a tiny little itch, which most people take for granted, happens for a reason.

Our bodies are really kind of magical in the respect we understand so little.

I'm moving my fingers now, using only the power of my mind! No idea "how" that works - not at all.
    Last edited by petra; 27th September 2019 at 18:00.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Cara (28th September 2019), DeDukshyn (27th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

I have always thought that some of the ways the human body and mind work together are very similar to computers, or maybe computers are very similar to humans?

But seriously i can see for example that the 'Body Intelligence" part would be like a controller or the operating system in a computer

For example you can have one PC and it starts breaking up, you can make a copy of the entire disk and then reset the computer. But also you could move that copy to another PC and it can be very similar to the previous one or totally different, in both cases the copy of the disk has the old data and operating system, so it will remember how it was setup for the 'old computer' even when launching on the new one

So in that case it is like the Body Intelligence because it knows how to drive the physical body and remembers the details, even when it has been setup on a different 'body'

If the new PC is completely different than the original, then the operating system will have trouble working correctly, as many things have changed from what it remembers from the last PC, but if some parts of the new PC are the same or equal as in the old PC, those will work perfectly

I always felt like computers and humans work the same, in may ways

P.S.

I went to the "The Inelia thread" and from there i saw the " Integrity thread", i have not gone into the Integrity thread yet, i wonder if....
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2019 at 01:43.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I've always looked at my body/mind in a strangely bio computer machine kind of way.
    My brain is the CPU, my subconscious is like it's BIOS firmware, running all the basic hardware, while my consciousness is my OS running multiple series of algorithms and programs influencing any aspect of the whole system.

I have nothing to claim with any of this of course though, it's all totally how I visualize my own sense of being. I even visualise the transfer of files to folders, such as sad thoughts when I need to be happy and focused on some other life thing going on.
    One thing I wish I could do would be to delete some files, but I'm asking a bit much, I know! 😂

This has been a fascinating thread and I've enjoyed reading it through, thank you to everyone who has contributed, has made me think of being alive in many different ways 👍😀

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyJames For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), onevoice (7th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    Yes that was my question, i'm not familiar with the term, "body intelligence" its thrown me a bit.
    This is the same as the "the subtle body" yes??

Which is what the TIbetans call it.
    It's frequently called the Etheric Body. It pretty much IS the immune system, but is greatly affected by astral attachments.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Mashika (7th October 2019), onevoice (7th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Yes that was my question, i'm not familiar with the term, "body intelligence" its thrown me a bit.

Which is what the Tibetans call it.
    It's frequently called the Etheric Body. It pretty much IS the immune system, but is greatly affected by astral attachments.
    Well, it's that part or aspect of the body such that when you talk to it, it'll reply with maybe a lot of useful information. And if you treat it well, it'll really appreciate that and treat you well in return.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Mashika (7th October 2019), petra (7th October 2019), TonyJames (6th October 2019), Yoda (7th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

From what I've read we seem to meet massively in concept but maybe differ in the visualization of it in our conscious thoughts 👍
    My personal bio computer machine (mind/body) conceptualization mentioned earlier is something I'm not sure who is operating the whole system. Is the part of my conscious brain operating the mouse so to speak me as an entity or soul, or just a self learning app/program which my perception is merely like looking at status/diagnostic reports of the system and it's access to the exterior environment.

I'm not sure about that one, but in my computer model of my sense of being, if I have an injury a program in my OS sends fixing files to the firmware dealing with that part. That is how I visualize it anyway, I think I'm just trying to say I totally get your body intelligence concept in this thread.
    Brilliantly thought provoking 👍

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyJames For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Mashika (7th October 2019), petra (7th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Well, it's that part or aspect of the body such that when you talk to it, it'll reply with maybe a lot of useful information. And if you treat it well, it'll really appreciate that and treat you well in return.

Yes. And a being's main ability is to BE. To the degree that you can't BE your body, you will have problems. And, having BEEN other bodies is the main cause for not being able to completely BE your current one.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Mashika (7th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes. And a being's main ability is to BE. To the degree that you can't BE your body, you will have problems. And, having BEEN other bodies is the main cause for not being able to completely BE your current one.
    I was kind of sidetracked by BE is just 'be' and not a separate concept like Etheric Body (EB), right?

I'm sorry i'm laughing at myself right now because i tripped over myself here

I'm reading this now

"THE ETHERIC BODY AS A REFLEXION OF THE UNIVERSE.

Lecture by Dr. RUDOLF STEINER, delivered at Elberfeld on the 13th of June 1915."
    https://wn.rsarchive.org/GA/GA0159/19150613p01.html
    Tired

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Cara (7th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), onevoice (7th October 2019), petra (7th October 2019), TonyJames (7th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4