+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Eaglespirit, I know it's going to be a good day because it started with your post.
    Being a warrior means constant vigilance...
    Thanks for the reminder
    Last edited by ulli; 16th May 2011 at 12:39. Reason: Adding

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), nearing (16th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Quote Posted by Morgaine (here)
    I am posting this comment literally moments after watching Bills interview with Inelia. Upon hearing about the timeline theory I instantly had an amazing realization that this has been happening to me my whole life! I feel truly exhilarated to have come across this information.
    So many times in my life I have felt a powerful 'shift' in my reality, or my experience of a given place/time, it has left me feeling lost, uncomfortable and confused as to why this was happening. I seem to have had no control over these shifts. They manifest out of the blue almost like what I would describe as a vibrational change..?
    I could be happy in a relationship, get up, go to work, come home on the same day and everyone and everything feels unusual, different and almost 'behind' to put it simply. Once I can remember being 'told' it was going to happen, and I did NOT want it to. It involved leaving a place that I loved, and all my friends, but I had no control and sure enough the shift happened one day.
    My goodness the more I think about it, the clearer it is...Every major event in my life has been preceded by one of these shifts it would seem.
    What I want to know is how to gain control over my own timelines? And why are mine so erratic and seemingly outside of my control?
    I am truly amazed the effect that video has just had on me.

EDIT: (after calming down!) I just want to clarify that I definitely have had the experience of these shifts in timeline, but for me it seems as though I have no control over them myself? Maybe another member can add something here that sheds some light on this.
    This is where I find astrology so helpful, and I'm not advocating here to visit an astrologer but to study it for oneself.
    By correlating planetary events with events in one's life one can get a much clearer idea about the processes that govern our growth.
    Very uplifting post, thank you.

Just adding something more on this subject to clarify further:

We all are poured into a mold when we come here and therefore resist change. So there are always periods in life where things toodle along ...routines. Then one day Uranus arrives at a sensitive spot in our birth chart, and breaks our mold. We experience a shift. Sometimes it's a shock, because we had been slack about certain things and we get dumped to a lower level, or it's a surprise, because we had accumulated rewards, unknowingly or knowingly, and the shift lifts us to a higher level. In any case, Uranus acts in an unexpected manner.
    With Pluto's approach there are warning rumbles, usually, which is good as a Pluto shift can be very traumatic and here astrology can do a good job as a good weather forecast.
    But the main thing is that it offers one an upper deck...one can be the captain of the ship of one's life.
    Last edited by ulli; 16th May 2011 at 13:05.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

benevolentcrow (16th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), Morgaine (16th May 2011), NancyV (20th May 2011), nearing (16th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Its funny when people expect things to change, when they don't change anything themselves.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

Lazlo (16th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), shijo (21st June 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    Its funny when people expect things to change, when they don't change anything themselves.
    That is the edifice of the ego...looking out. The most common problem of all. It can and does run unnoticed within us and sometimes, thankfully we are forced to look at it. But as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Lazlo (16th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), nearing (16th May 2011), nomadguy (19th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), shijo (21st June 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (16th May 2011), SrLady (16th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew (here)
    Hmm, pondering now...

a lot of comedy works with this shortfall in humans...

But when I think about it no baby or even toddler can change anything...totally dependent on externals

So we all start out that way.

Then we grow up and are expected to run the world...the comedy part is the in-between stage...
    running before being able to walk properly...then falling over...

I was laughed at at lot....
    when all I ever wanted was people to laugh WITH me...

It took me years to learn to laugh at myself falling over.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lazlo (16th May 2011), Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), NancyV (20th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), SKIBADABOMSKI (16th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."
    Wow, that is a great quote.

It's how TPTW always got away with what they did! But not anymore!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), ulli (16th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

The very fact that quotes like this can so easily get to the people nowadays

is proof that the flood gates are opening.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lord Sidious (16th May 2011), nearing (16th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Yeah I noticed MEN stumbling over the truth and hurrying away from it more and more these days.

Glad woman aren't like that; we're blameless (snicker)

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Quote as Winston Churchill said, "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

The very fact that quotes like this can so easily get to the people nowadays

is proof that the flood gates are opening.

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

one perspective I would like to share, is that we can agree to not commit or admit compliance, and in the energetic way say, "that just aint good enough!" And then meditate with all your love energy forces, whatever you want to call it, or not even meditate but rather focus with true and pure intent ~ a new picture of what you might be doing in the future or what it might feel like, look like, feel/look like to others and so on.

Give it a try ~ we are more than we know...

AND it is my perspective ALSO, that our heart chakra is exactly like the sun. Atleast in the energetic way. SO we can send our intent through heart to the sun, then to the greater cosmos. When you feel this went out. Let it go. not one more thought about it, "let it be that way" and turn your focus back to your physical environment with pure and complete focus, like say on your pet, or on a flower etc. -
    Why not now?

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

eaglespirit (17th May 2011), edina (17th May 2011), giovonni (17th May 2011), Lettherebelight (16th May 2011), Morgaine (16th May 2011), NancyV (20th May 2011), nearing (16th May 2011), Omni (16th May 2011), PurpleLama (17th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), ulli (16th May 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

...just a sidenote while walking and dancing in our own higher vibrational timelines...

the more selfless-wisdom-laced our thoughts and actions are the more the great void provides

the more we feel the rightness of our brightness moving the energy around us gracefully

imho from personal experience

love to you all embarking and embracing and enhancing

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Anchor (19th May 2011), edina (17th May 2011), Lord Sidious (17th May 2011), nearing (17th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), ulli (17th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #151
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Dream Believe Achieve

Have a dream of your future

Have the courage to believe in it

Get off your bum and achieve it !

Easy !

N

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red face Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

HI All!

Regarding alternative timelines and their true functionality, I suggest that everyone check out Matrix Energetics. Martix energetics was discovered by Dr. Richard Bartlett DC. For anyone interested in actual, physically proven examples of timeline alteration, I suggest you check out his website and the active ME community. While the deliberate, conscious alteration of an individual timeline in ME is typically utilized for healing purposes, the ME community abounds with stories of practioners utilizing ME techniques to alter timelines around a large variety of issues. Bartlett's text, The Physics of Miracles, is a great place to start!

In Light and Love, and Service to All,

HypnoDoc

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HypnoDoc For This Post:

nearing (17th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (13th June 2011)

23. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member craig mitchell's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=norman;217716]
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

If there is such a thing as a 'planetary' conciousness driving a common timeline ahead of it, How are we to know if each individual has an isolated "freedom" to effectively ignore the rest and go their own way in their own version of understanding without having first fully learned the whole body of multiple experiences by prioritising unity among all here to match the scale of the whole timeline?

And why 'planetary'. What scale of locality is really appropriate anyway?
    Really good thinking here It is planetary because the planet has a consciousness and is a being it itself, therefore planetary intention, or an agenda, if you will, for a higher order of earth in 4th and 5th density. She is choosing to graduate herself and wants everyone of the same persuasion to go with her to accomplish greater levels

Regards, Craig

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to craig mitchell For This Post:

Anchor (19th May 2011), Lord Sidious (19th May 2011), nomadguy (19th May 2011), sandy (18th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (23rd May 2011)

25. Link to Post #154
    TimelessDimensions

I experience ALL timelines simultaneously, funny eyy?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

NancyV (20th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #155
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I experience ALL timelines simultaneously, funny eyy?
    It made me smile

28. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

NGEO is now airing an episode of Naked Science about parallel universes, might be worth checking out if you're new to the subject matter.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co.../5145/Overview

It dedicates a segment to Hugh Everett's Many Worlds theory, where it was described how the universe splits every time we encounter a decision; and the reason we can't ever visit other universes is because once we focus on one, we lose perception of the others, and since we are always 'in' one, it's like a catch 22.

There's another segment that goes into multiverse theory, so that if there are an infinite number of universes, then it is inevitable that the arrangement of the particles that make up our known universe will be arranged in exactly the same way in another universe. But it would probably be so far away that we can't go and visit.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bitworm For This Post:

NancyV (20th May 2011), Omni (20th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

From a poem by the great acarya Bhaktivinoda Thakur....

'Forget the past that sleeps...
    and ne'er the future dream at all.
    But act in times that are with thee..
    and progress ye shall call!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Amenjo (20th May 2011), Lord Sidious (20th May 2011), nomadguy (21st May 2011), silvervioletrubie (23rd May 2011)

32. Link to Post #158
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

When i was a younger boy I used to like Pac -Man - and this game impressed a little lesson on my mind. In this video game you steer your character around and make certain turns - as you do the ghosts chasing you react to those things you do - certain changes in direction can have large effects others small... Later this idea was again impressed upon me by seeing the inner workings of a cuckoo clock with many gears - and how one spindle moving will move and effect by its action all the other gears. Later I got the impression sometimes to change the timing of an action i would want to do - not yet i would feel; or not this way, but that way instead. Lots of small actions are affecting the timeline in added ways that change things sometimes in a big way and sometimes in a small way - so i do this via intuition. Sometimes I want to go do something but something just stops me from doing it and ill wait to the action feels right. Timing like in pac-man is everything sometimes and little changes can result in big changes on the timeline...

33. Link to Post #159
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 531 posts

Reviving this thread. It's about timelines, and timelines are related to what's going on in our world today. Who's world?

Is everyone on her/his personal timeline, maybe shared with (some) others? Or not? It may be useful to read the posts above.

Movies can be a great help to assist us in figuring out "what's really going on".

There is a movie thread on PA, and there "Mr Nobody" is mentioned. This is a great introduction for anyone who would like to get a better idea on what is possible, how timelines (and parallel realities) māy work. There are maybe no "absolutes" in this.

It's for free on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyoAYqNAy48

Another very good series is based on a PK Dick novel: "The man in the high castle".
    While it is based on a scifi book, I still think it's excellent (think "The Adjustment Bureau", but in a long series and somewhat historical/different too).

The purpose is to talk about different timelines, scenario's, concerning our "present".
    There are more threads on the forum here about the same subject, but I do think it's worth talking about this at length here.

Looking forward to an open discussion!
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 28th November 2021 at 15:24.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

wegge (28th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8