+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

I don't mind any talk of timelines in this thread, but what I will be mainly addressing and asking for feedback on, is this post by Bill:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------

Dear Friends,

[snip of off topic stuff by me]
    [*]Please see the last few minutes (starting at 12:46) of the trailer of Inelia's interview to understand how timelines work. I (and Inelia) have chosen a timeline in which no terrible catastrophe occurs. Others are welcome to join us.

Here's the lowdown - and it's important to fully understand:

If anyone wants to experience such an incident as Lord Sidious would like us to believe may occur no matter what, then they're totally free to do so. It's not my role to convince others not to play a particular game if that's what they want to do, for whatever reasons of their own.

A word of caution which is 100% serious: if you agree to be convinced that this kind of thing will occur, that you may (consciously or unconsciously) buy into the idea and therefore change your own timeline. This is how it works.

Friendly advice: don't do that. Much easier than stockpiling on food, guns and gold. I didn't come to Planet Earth to do that. The future I experience will be very different. I invite any of you to experience that with me.

If any of that made little sense, or seemed confusing, then (I ask you again) do watch the interview trailer starting at 12:46. Thanks.

A transcript of that section:

Inelia:
    Each individual on the planet has control over their own timeline. And that's one of the things that the elite don't want you to know.

Because if the person is able to change their timeline, they're not going to choose one where they're enslaved for the rest of their life.

They're going to choose one where they can manifest whatever they like, and live wherever they like, and have a beautiful life.

So when we're talking about "how we change the timeline", the correct question would be "have I changed my timeline" - and joining with those others who want the same timeline that I want.

Bill: Now... I've got the visual metaphor of "the timeline" as actually being this big braided rope made up of millions of little threads which are intertwined in any number of different permutations to make a timeline.

And each one of us creates that thread as we wish, and aligns ourselves with others who are creating their threads as they wish...

Inelia: Exactly. And you have a conscious choosing of that thread, and threading, and joining. You no longer have enslavement. It's impossible.

[snip]

The principal purpose of this forum is to encourage and support positive, constructive, and high quality dialog and networking with the goal of creating the future on Planet Earth for ourselves and our children that we want to experience.

I personally do not resonate at all with this explanation of timelines. To each their own. I am very open to being wrong.

The reason why I do not agree, is I am basically mind controlled against my will continuously at times throughout the day. I have been getting mind controlled against my will since I was a child. Much before I had much of a conceptual understanding of this planet. And before I consciously chose much at all. When asking Inelia to view me and how I am controlled she responded(paraphrasing):

Inelia: 'I sense static and interference'

Now I am very open to being wrong. And welcome any conflicting views in this thread, but expect a debate from me here if it does not prove cleanly that I am wrong. Anyone who lives a happy life could easily buy this theory. But I see direct evidence against it. I am living evidence(to myself at least) that you do not believe your reality into existence. My life as it stands now was unimaginable by me prior to it happening.

Maybe I do not understand the mechanics of it though. From what I get of the post Bill and Inelia are saying you choose your own timeline.... From what age? I see all kinds of problems with this. Other people are in your same timeline. We don't disappear.

If Bill chooses a timeline, and I do not, I'm still in his timeline even in his theory, I just at some point go on my own timeline and have a copy of me in his and vice versa. Unless Inelia is saying at some point the world will have maybe a billion people just mysteriously disappear...

I certainly did not pick my situation. Before I became aware of my mental lack of free will, I had complete faith in the universe. I had synchronicity with the world(beyond sensing some darkness involved in it's inner workings). I had faith I could beat just about anything presented to me. I had faith ETs were enlightened, and not out to hurt me in any way. I had a complete faith in the universe providing for me. I had an outlook that I chose my reality. That what I project is at times what I get. I even had a belief something close to what Bill is saying, that people can consciously choose their life in ways. I still believe in a lot of that, but it has been pretty much proven to me there are elements of truth to those words, and elements of falsity. Any bigwig CEO will tell(as I am good friends with a former president/CEO of major companies) that what you project in terms of optimism is at times key to achieving your goals. I do not dispute that. I dispute that believing in a timeline will change yours. I dispute that we as individuals can choose our own individual timeline.

Much of the views I had have changed after so muc torture, so much subversion, so much of my free will being subverted, it has been bludgeoned out of me. And it was not my choice. It was done by beings inhabiting the same timeline as I am. I am capable of holding optimism, positive feelings for the future and my life, etc. Even though by observation it has been proven to me, we do not just make our own reality. That much is clear to me. We inhabit reality with other beings. They have a role in reality too. It's a delusion to think that you cannot be affected by other beings in your own reality IMO. I believe the same players are in my timeline, as in Bill's, and Inelia's.

Much of this seems to forget the element of others in your same timeline. What do the "elite" do in Bill's timeline that he chose? What about their technology? Their agenda? Does Bill choose a timeline where they don't use it? I find that hard to believe. There may be holes in my reasoning right now though... I welcome anyone who can expose them to me(including Bill or Inelia).

I do not aim to sway people to my own view in making this thread. I am more interested in other people's experiences. Do you feel you chose this timeline(not counting pre-incarnation or on a soul level, I mean consciously in this lifetime)? Personally if I could choose one it wouldn't be where I am. And I see absolutely nothing in my previous beliefs and choices to merit what I have gotten out of the timeline I am in. I believed I was protected before all this happened to me. Oh how that theory has changed. It's a theory not a fact. It's very easy to harbor a theory that you are protected from the groups that have violated me in pretty much every way they could, if they choose to not focus on you.... But I fail to see how anyone could stop them, minus ETs or a force equal or greater in power intervening or protecting them.

The ideas of timelines is a very interesting one, and I welcome any discussion about timelines from anyone in this thread. If I decide the topic of this thread, it is timelines in general. Anything within the realm of timelines is, IMO, on topic. But I do hope to get some views on people who think they chose their own timeline, or did not.

If what Inelia is saying is true, she has one(in my mind) likely fatal flaw to the theory IMO. Here is where the flaw occurs:

Quote Posted by Inelia
    Each individual on the planet has control over their own timeline. And that's one of the things that the elite don't want you to know.

Because if the person is able to change their timeline, they're not going to choose one where they're enslaved for the rest of their life.
    I never chose my situation in this lifetime... But my point is, people do not just poof out of nowhere into their own timeline if they chose a different one. If this theory has any validity, copies or unique persons inhabit each timeline. The "elite" would have people in their timeline no matter what, as they certainly know they can choose their timeline too. I doubt they would care that certain perception points(souls) chose one and evaded their planned future here as they would still be inhabiting the enslavement timeline just as a different being. Unless there is a time where we just poof out of existence into a new Universe/timeline. I don't see that as likely personally.

Why would the elite not want us to be able to change our own timeline, when they could equally change their own. There would be people in their own timeline, again, we don't just poof out of existence because we change timelines do we? I just don't see this theory as true personally. If it was, the elite would have copies of people to enslave no matter what timeline our personal vantage point goes to. We don't just disappear. One of us would be experiencing their timeline likely no matter what. An exact copy of us. Unless this theory is more workable beyond my present thoughts, I don't see this as a working theory on timelines.

I could see the majority of humanity affecting THE timeline, by projecting what they want out of it. I could believe that(or, as I do, give it some credence as being possible). Perhaps Inelia just needs to explain timelines more in depth, and any flaw i find would be an illusory one based on lack of knowledge.

But do you see my quarrel with this theory?

If you can resolve this flaw, please feel free to do so Bill/Inelia/anyone else. There are enough angles to things there may be a solution(which could be just as delusional, or true). Or you could just bend the words to a new part of it and say "If enough of us do a timeline, they have to join us". Well if Inelia and Bill have already independently chose their timeline, how does that work? Now it's adding a group effect and quite blatantly put, it shows Bill's comment as potentially wrong.

I did not choose to be controlled(unless possibly you count me choosing this life before I incarnated), someone else or other group in the same timeline as me chose to control me with their technology. This is my observation, and it happened completely independent of me believing in it or not.

I will be running an experiment about this. I am not saying I know 100% this theory and apparent belief by Inelia and Bill is wrong. I will be trying my hardest to choose a timeline where I am not mind controlled. I am totally open minded about it. I have numerous times since reading this tried to choose a new timeline where I am not mind controlled. Working? Nope... This change will be evident to me almost immediately if it happens.

My question to you. Do you see evidence you chose your timeline? Or not. If you have, or have not, please reply with your thoughts if you have the time. I would appreciate it anyway...

May the Truth be Revealed,
    -Omni
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2011 at 06:34.

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Amenjo (14th May 2011), Anchor (13th May 2011), aranuk (13th May 2011), Belle (13th May 2011), Blue (13th May 2011), boja (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), ceetee9 (13th May 2011), cloud9 (14th May 2011), Dorok (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), finally there!!! (14th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), gabbahh (14th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2011), Heartsong (13th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Lazlo (13th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), mab777 (16th May 2011), Mad Hatter (13th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2011), Muzz (13th May 2011), oceanz (14th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (19th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), Ria (14th May 2011), Sebastion (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), silvervioletrubie (14th May 2011), Steve C (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), the trojan (13th May 2011), The Truth Is In There (13th May 2011), ThePythonicCow (13th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Thanks for starting this thread. I had a similar response.

Timelines, densities, dimensions ... easy to get bewildered.

One thing I found interesting. It may or may not have relevance here but I will throw it out.

Wilcock when talking about the "looking glass" technology suggested that all those who participated encountered a "blank space" (paraphrasing) when it got to the 2012 date. After that what everyone saw was (allegedly) based on their personal level of consiousness. In other words if the viewer was a "positive" person his resonance would return a similar outlook for "the future".

If that was truly a peep into the future(s) then PERHAPS at that point timelines are shifted for all based on their own personal vibration.

Who knows?

Just throwin out a bone from the "cheap seats" at the Nuggetville Gaming Center

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Anchor (13th May 2011), ceetee9 (13th May 2011), DianeKJ (13th May 2011), Dorok (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Lazlo (13th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), Normalguy31 (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), Ria (14th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), Sebastion (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), sunflower (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), transitionalman (13th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Thanks for starting this thread. I had a similar response.

Timelines, densities, dimensions ... easy to get bewildered.

One thing I found interesting. It may or may not have relevance here but I will throw it out.

Wilcock when talking about the "looking glass" technology suggested that all those who participated encountered a "blank space" (paraphrasing) when it got to the 2012 date. After that what everyone saw was (allegedly) based on their personal level of consiousness. In other words if the viewer was a "positive" person his resonance would return a similar outlook for "the future".

If that was truly a peep into the future(s) then PERHAPS at that point timelines are shifted for all based on their own personal vibration.

Who knows?

Just throwin out a bone from the "cheap seats" at the Nuggetville Gaming Center
    Thanks for that, it's valued. Honestly I am hoping what Inelia says is true. I want to be in a different timeline than the one I see taking place. But I'd like to see someone debunk the logic shown in my first post. I will be debating the points presented from my OP point of view, as to potentially show a clearer picture, not to be right.
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2011 at 07:07.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Omniverse,
    I dont really understand what they mean by timeline - do they mean that you can actually choose where, how and what era you want to live in or do they mean that you can choose your own destiny. If they mean the first notion I feel that it is the stuff of fairytales (though fairytales do come true but maybe in a different timeline) but if they mean the second notion then I think its not such a radical idea.
    From what I see of life around me, I understand it that most peoples lives are a mixture of actively choosing what life you want like what you want to do for a living, where you want to live and all that and dealing with what life throws at you. I thiink luck is involved too.
    I am not convinced though that you can manifest a big house in the country by drawing a picture of it and sticking it on your fridge door like they advise in "The Secret". I think anything you want to achieve and do achieve is by lots of hard work, a bit of luck and positive thoughts. Money helps too.
    Is this opinion just a reflection of my state of conciousness?!

blue

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), ceetee9 (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), GCS1103 (14th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2011), Heartsong (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Dear Omniverse,

I believe that Bill and Inelia are presenting a theory around something that has yet to be a proven fact. As Calz_Avaretard says, timelines, dimensions, densities many theories about them all and each explanation subjective to the one experiencing it.

IMHO I chose to come here in this timeline or else I wouldn't be here. That means to me I came to evolve on this planet and in this timeline and help Mother Earth and Humanity evolve. I believe as a united consciousness we may evolve together to a new timeline>>>>>passing that test as a planet and civilization is the urgency many are feeling. I personally will stay here with Mother Earth and all her creations working together for the good of all humankind.

To each there own but this is what feels good and right to me
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Anchor (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), Heart-2-Heart (13th May 2011), Herbert (14th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), lake (13th May 2011), Morgaine (16th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), shijo (13th May 2011), silverchimes (13th May 2011), sunflower (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), tgn333 (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

It seems to me that using the word “timeline” here is confusing, because that word is so vague and ambiguous and fuzzy-edged in meaning. I would prefer the word “intention”. In a major sense, it really is true that “intention is everything”. And that if an individual’s intention is truly strong enough then that does have a vastly bigger effect on what happens to them than most people, or science, would consider plausible, or even possible. We tend to suppose that one ordinary individual is too small to make a huge difference. However, we are far more closely interconnected with everything in the entire universe than most people would probably even allow themselves to imagine. Even strictly within the physical world, it’s quite literally a mathematical fact that a butterfly beating its wings can cause a hurricane, or a very beautiful day, on the other side of the planet.

I guess Bill and Inelia are saying something like that, but an even stronger version. I don’t agree with their stronger version. However, a person’s true intention comes from deep within. It can cut through any egoic mind or conditioning, even when it’s an abnormally heavy burden like Omniverse carries.

To me a “timeline” is some kind of “possible universe”. But what is a “universe”, exactly? Indeed, what is time, exactly, given that the truth is it doesn’t “flow” but all pasts and futures are happening right now? And what are “you” really, when the truth is that at an ultimate level you’re at least as big and great as “the universe”?

I don’t know if anybody has read Thornton Wilder’s The Bridge of San Luis Rey. It opens with something like a dozen people all being suddenly killed when a bridge collapses. Then it goes into flashbacks covering each of their lives. We gradually see that at some very subconscious level every one of those people probably had a desire to die on that bridge that day, even though at a conscious level they didn’t know it.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Belle (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), Ria (14th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), shijo (13th May 2011), sllim11 (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), Teakai (13th May 2011), tgn333 (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Somethings are a direct experience, rather than only logic and imaginations. Like Morpheus says to Neo " Walking the path is different from knowing the path"

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), sllim11 (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

From one perspective there might be a link between consciously trying to get yourself onto a positive timeline and the 'blank space' around 2012 that Calz mentioned.

Getting one's self onto a positive timeline might also be interpreted as raising your vibration....thinking positive,doing the right thing,raising your awareness etc.This could be important as we approach 2012/13.There have been a few instances where the 2012 'blank space' has been observed.The 'looking glass' example that Calz mentioned and also Cliff High mentioned something about all of their webbot forecasts went blank around the same time for some reason.

Why does this happen around 2012 ? Well i suspect that the universe knows but isn't telling.That's for us to find out.
    Last edited by ponda; 13th May 2011 at 08:02.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), Maia Gabrial (17th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), sandy (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,376 times in 8,335 posts

This is a fascinating and very 'now' issue to get a discussion going on.

But, if I'm going to stay in it past 1 post, it's going to have to be a discussion that excludes fiction.

The biggest problem with trying to get my head around the issues of timelines and consciousness shifts etc is that I completely 'lose it' as soon as anyone mentions some movie plot or great book of fiction.

I'd even argue that all the serious stuff we could be discussing here is almost completely pre nobbled by the mass immersion in fiction.

To all proponents of timeline shifting, I say this at the outset:

Drop the references to works of fiction and learn a new language with the rest of us.

Even if chasing creations of fiction down the path of realisation was a good idea, I still wouldn't want to be guided by the sorts of people who actually write that stuff for Hollywood.

I'm bored and sick of being expected to take a lead from professional illusionists. I want to hear a fresh and truly real explanation of the inclinations of others, especially on the subject of timeline shifting.

I got that off my chest.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anchor (13th May 2011), aranuk (13th May 2011), boja (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), GCS1103 (14th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), Roseheart (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The timeline would be for instance like moving yourself from A to B. Therefore your actions are your timeline. If you add choices one might have than timeline is not linear but it looks exactly like a tree.

I am not sure about the possibility of changing it. I would rather say no, it is not possible. The tree of life is definite there is no other way. That is what you get. Why is difficult to predict the future, because one has so many choices he/she might take.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrankoL For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Ria (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

If you study palmistry, then you understand that even your lines change, at any time you want them to change. Nothing in the future is set in rock. So you can change your destiny through thought, planning and right action. When someone tells you your future, this does not mean it is going to happen, it means that it may happen if you do not take steps to change it. This is where the FREE WILL comes into play. Most people just accept their fate or destiny without ever considering that they can change it.

I have changed mine so many time, standing on the doors of death or disaster, I changed it. I simply choose not to go down this road, and turned away and choose another. Sometime I felt that someone was guiding me, edging me, persuading me but then ultimately it was up to me.

Once I was in the most percarious situation, it would have cost me my life, a voice in my head just kept saying - "DO SOMETHING - DO SOMETHING"......I kept saying, "WHAT. WHAT"........the voice kept saying "ANYTHING- ANYTHING" so I did the most ridiculous thing that came into my head. It worked. It was unbelieveable. Unfortunately I cannot reveal the situation due to laws.

To this day I am so grateful for having the opportunity to change moments that could have turned out very very badly. Thank you universe.

Name:  teu35.gif
Views: 579
Size:  1.2 KB
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 13th May 2011 at 08:36.

22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), butcherman (16th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), cloud9 (14th May 2011), Davidallany (16th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), Herbert (14th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), Matts (10th June 2011), Morgaine (16th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), Ria (14th May 2011), Roseheart (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), tgn333 (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), transitionalman (13th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    From one perspective there might be a link between consciously trying to get yourself onto a positive timeline and the 'blank space' around 2012 that Calz mentioned.

Getting one's self onto a positive timeline might also be interpreted as raising your vibration....thinking positive,doing the right thing,raising your awareness etc.This could be important as we approach 2012/13.There have been a few instances where the 2012 'blank space' has been observed.The 'looking glass' example that Calz mentioned and also Cliff High mentioned something about all of their webbot forecasts went blank around the same time for some reason.

Why does this happen around 2012 ? Well i suspect that the universe knows but isn't telling.That's for us to find out.
    Does not the I Ching drop off the page (in essence) as well?

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is a fascinating and very 'now' issue to get a discussion going on.

But, if I'm going to stay in it past 1 post, it's going to have to be a discussion that excludes fiction.

The biggest problem with trying to get my head around the issues of timelines and consciousness shifts etc is that I completely 'lose it' as soon as anyone mentions some movie plot or great book of fiction.

I'd even argue that all the serious stuff we could be discussing here is almost completely pre nobbled by the mass immersion in fiction.

To all proponents of timeline shifting, I say this at the outset:

Drop the references to works of fiction and learn a new language with the rest of us.

Even if chasing creations of fiction down the path of realisation was a good idea, I still wouldn't want to be guided by the sorts of people who actually write that stuff for Hollywood.

I'm bored and sick of being expected to take a lead from professional illusionists. I want to hear a fresh and truly real explanation of the inclinations of others, especially on the subject of timeline shifting.

I got that off my chest.
    Valid point(s) and well spoken

As far as movies, tv books or any form of mass media I suppose ... follow the money and you find those ol' rascals the illuminati (or whatever name/label you want to use).

For some reason (several debatable) "they" feel inclined to "suggest" to the masses what "will be happening". Cannot imagine it to be simple arrogance. I believe it has more to do with "them" understanding how consiousness creates reality much beyond what the masses suspect. Social engineering if you will. In essence what we see in most programming is simply that ... programming. Putting out the meme, if you will, of direction "they" are hoping to steer our collective consiousness into creating.

A bit off topic from timelines ... but Omni is our local expert on mind control so worth considering in this thread.

IMHO
    Last edited by Calz; 13th May 2011 at 09:10.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

craig mitchell (18th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), Herbert (14th May 2011), Lifesong (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), Sebastion (13th May 2011), sheddie (13th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,649 times in 21,531 posts

I view it as levels of ordering. There are many overlapping and nested orderings or structured fabrics, from the basics of matter (atoms, ...) and energy (gravity, light, ...) upward to molecules, cells, organs, and physical bodies. Bodies in turn support emotional, mental and spiritual forms, which each have their own order. Individual beings form families, communities, nations, web forums, civilizations and such. This list barely touches on the manner and variety of orderings.

The higher level orderings compel the elements of the lower levels -- within the limits of what is possible for the lower levels. A starving mother may choose to give her last byte of food to her child. But a mother cannot, just with the strength of her body, stop a raging elephant or a cruise missile from harming her child, no matter how hard she wills.

There have been a few times in my life when a very different way of living and focusing my energy became clear, in my mind. At first, it would be fuzzy, but compelling my attention. Then it would begin to feel necessary, and compelling my actions, directing my focus. My entire life would end up changing, down to the smallest physical details, in those ways that were essential to the new way of life (or no longer demanded by the old way.) Other details of my life, which were not relevant to the larger change, would remain the same, having no need to be changed.

The higher orderings compel the lower orderings -- within the limits of the lower orderings.

This is the essential reason that the Universe does not disintegrate into chaos due to the Second Law of Thermodynamics (chaos, aka entropy, increases inexorably in a closed system.) No layer of ordering is a closed system. The free energy in each layer is available to be used in the service of the higher layers. "Free" meaning "not tied up in the current layer" (not meaning "zero $US.")

When I read of timelines, I translate that into meaning that a vision of something possible can become a compelling destiny, bringing deep change into ones life. One can answer a higher calling. Such possibilities are however not unbounded. One remains constrained by certain immutable elements of ones being, talents and circumstances.

It can be difficult, nigh impossible, to know (with one's rational intellect) just what those limits and boundaries are, for our rational minds, both individually and collectively, is a sometimes crude and limited tool. But the limits are there, both those that we could not exceed even if we knew all, and more commonly those imposed by our own ignorance and confusion.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Heartsong (13th May 2011), Lifesong (16th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), Providence (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), silverchimes (13th May 2011), SrLady (16th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Omniverse great thread! your case is indeed a unique one and I feel for you buddy.. It can't be easy!

I tend to think that maybe each lifetime is chosen by our Higher Selves purely for the reason of experience and self growth. (your case being one of the more challenging)
    I believe beyond this incarnation on Earth we experience life outside of time and space, therefore having the ability to witness possible future lifetimes. A choice becomes made in the greater interest of our ultimate journey towards reintegrating with the higher aspects of ourself.
    Now that's not too say you can't change the direction of your life from this very moment on, I'm sure this is possible through intent and self belief.

That's just my take.. I'm sure its missing pieces and could be more accurate but I try

As for timelines George Kavassilas proposes an interesting theory that there is only one organic timeline similar to the model of a tree, in which the trunk represents the organic pathway and every branch and offshoot are alternative/parallel timelines.. But in going down these alternative/parallel timelines you will eventually make your way back to the organic timeline, however it may take you a few years or eons of time.
    Last edited by DoubleHelix; 16th May 2011 at 10:12.

30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Amenjo (14th May 2011), Anchor (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Lazlo (13th May 2011), Mike (13th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), oceanz (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), silverchimes (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), tgn333 (14th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    If you study palmistry, then you understand that even your lines change, at any time you want them to change.
    How do you know? I've wanted my experiences to change like a thousand times while being tortured by advanced technology... I've been through some of the darkest days imaginable.

Also, what happens if what I "want" is controllable too? It can be controlled.

Quote Nothing in the future is set in rock.
    This is not meant to be durogatory, but you seem to be very sure of your own theory. It doesn't seem to be a theory to you. Maybe this is to your own benefit, maybe you have encoded truth that I do not have access to at this moment. But it's an observation(your assurity). To me, it's very possible say, 357,000,000,000,000,000 different timelines were set in stone by a designer(s) of this multiverse. So in that essence it could be 'set in stone' on some level. With how big the universe is, and how long it may exist, safe to say my number may be less than 1% of the available timelines. But one theory I resonated with enough to merit putting it in my realms of possibility, is everything has already happened, and it's all happening at once on some level. Maybe the morphiong 'cube' of the multiverse(not saying it's a box, or even a shape) is the end result of observation by beings truly worthy of the term "God(s)". Time exists IMHO to separate everything from being in a fully aligned state of oneness. Stagnant in other words. No construct of evolution or growth. Maybe that is what being God is like. Feeling every single possible everything, at once. Being every single being, in any form of energy every possible being can be. Anyway I'm rambling. lol.

In my reality it's possible everything is set in stone. A lot is possible to me though. I naturally do not have such a definitive reality. If I had to choose one thing, I'd pick what you said in the above quote, but I couldn't say it with assurance with myself in knowing it's right.

Quote So you can change your destiny through thought, planning and right action.
    To me, I would term it creating your destiny with those things.
    Quote I have changed mine so many time, standing on the doors of death or disaster, I changed it. I simply choose not to go down this road, and turned away and choose another. Sometime I felt that someone was guiding me, edging me, persuading me but then ultimately it was up to me.
    This is not the case for us all. I'd say I have about 0-20% free will in my life.

Quote To this day I am so grateful for having the opportunity to change moments that could have turned out very very badly. Thank you universe.
    What makes you think your fear was the future, and you changed it? In my eyes your final choice was the future.

So your theory is the future is constantly a works in progress in the now? I wouldn't say that's wrong. Just noting. I think in this field there are many many intelligent theories. Thank you for sharing. I hope to hear more in this thread.

Quote Posted by Cal
    A bit off topic from timelines ... but Omni is our local expert on mind control so worth considering in this thread.
    Well I'm not saying this is possible. But I imagine having a goal of mind control devices on every human, would involve manipulating things like this(collective energy and it's manifestation power). Maybe that is what the end game enslavement is in their plans. The one they can't get to work...

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix
    As for timelines George Kavassilas proposes an interesting theory that there is only one organic timeline similar to the model of a tree, in which the trunk represents the organic pathway and every branch and offshoot are alternative/parallel timelines.. But in going down these alternative/parallel timelines you will eventually make your way back to the organic timeline, however it may take you a few years or eons of time.
    Wonderful theory. This one resonates. Thank you! So in other words Bill and I could both be right. I don't feel like I can change my future much at all right now. I think this theory could potentially be contradictory to Bill's ambitions to be in a completely separate timeline. Something a s big as the planet enduring a E.L.E or close I think would deviate too much from the organic one. But Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe that is one of the "eons" ones
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2011 at 09:26. Reason: added quote, and more to 2 segments of text

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Amenjo (14th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), Lifesong (16th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi,

When I hear the notion of choosing our particular lifes path in order to experience and/or suffer to evolve, sometimes I think its someones sick joke to keep us all subdued and to accept it as our fate.
    When I see how some people suffer and have awful lives, I think 'did you really choose this as a way to learn, really?'. For me, very hard to believe.
    And yes, this is a great thread!
    blue

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), boja (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), Herbert (14th May 2011), Lifesong (16th May 2011), norman (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,376 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The higher orderings compel the lower orderings -- within the limits of the lower orderings.

This is the essential reason that the Universe does not disintegrate into chaos due to the Second Law of Thermodynamics (chaos, aka entropy, increases inexorably in a closed system.) No layer of ordering is a closed system. The free energy in each layer is available to be used in the service of the higher layers. "Free" meaning "not tied up in the current layer" (not meaning "zero $US.")
    hello Paul,

I think you're probably quite right in that lower orders 'serve' higher orders. In a pure system it would be clearly natural.

The general idea is open and divinely discoverable I'm sure. If there were no cheaters and players with less than divine intentions it would be all "up up and away we go!".

I certainly find myself in a world with many opportunistic trouble makers, the smartest of them can be very misleading by pointing at higher orders that are clearly universally inviting but also conditioning the process and the 'path' towards them. This religious capturing of the most basic aspiration we have can be found all around us at all stages of developement.

Although I could, theoretically, ignore all that and make my own blessed way to a higher life, somewhere in my body senses I have a compunction to seek to do it in unity with all the other lower creations of the "higher" "self" or "creator". I find myself asking the question why? why did the creator of this version of me also create all you others of or at this equal lower level all together mingling and crowding the exits to a higher life?

If there is such a thing as a 'planetary' conciousness driving a common timeline ahead of it, How are we to know if each individual has an isolated "freedom" to effectively ignore the rest and go their own way in their own version of understanding without having first fully learned the whole body of multiple experiences by prioritising unity among all here to match the scale of the whole timeline?

And why 'planetary'. What scale of locality is really appropriate anyway?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Omniverse great thread! your case is indeed a unique one and I feel for you buddy.. It can't be easy!
    It certainly isn't at times. If I chose this life I think it was an interval in between great lives. Maybe someone had to live it, and I had been living such great lives it was just my time. Maybe my soul will gain certain qualities that are justified in living this life in doing so. But it's hard taking one for 'the team', which in this case is my soul and possibly future lifetimes...

Quote I tend to think that maybe each lifetime is chosen by our Higher Selves purely for the reason of experience and self growth. (your case being one of the more challenging)
    I resonate with this as well.

Quote I believe beyond this incarnation on Earth we experience life outside of time and space, therefore having the ability to witness possible future lifetimes. A choice becomes made in the greater interest of your ultimate journey towards reintegrating with the higher aspects of yourself.
    On a soul level, unless you devolve on some level from torture, I've gained a good bit from this lifetime. So this has observational clout as well as resonates. But it's still hard to accept my life as being reasonable. lol...

Quote Now that's not too say you can't change the direction of your life from this very moment on, I'm sure this is possible through intent and self belief.
    I will be trying as hard as I can for as long as it takes. I'll try to post how this goes here. I did notice a good change after I said more clearly, "I want nothing to do with both sides of ETs and black ops etc if it means the negative will go away", there was a period of some months where they mind controlled, and manipulated me(strongly) into accepting the full end product of it all, but partially due to me not wanting the positive interactions to end. I never agreed to the mind control they do though. Just said I would not take a damaged brain(they have established a dependency on the AI to be my memory...) and a ruined intellectual capacity if all this went away... They still control me, but it has not been as intense. They moreso appear to be just doing spot work lately. Instead of me being 100% programmed and mind controlled in real time. So I'm hoping this changes further.

Quote That's just my take.. I'm sure its missing pieces and could be more accurate but I try
    Thank you for sharing. I valued your input, kind words, and post.
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2011 at 09:45.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Amenjo (14th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Lifesong (16th May 2011), Revere (14th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

OMNIVERSE - Regarding this quote -

To this day I am so grateful for having the opportunity to change moments that could have turned out very very badly. Thank you universe.

How do I know it would have turned out bad. There was no question about it. I know it would have turned out bad, very bad because I would have ended up in one of the worst prison's on the planet. By divine grace, I was able to change this situation in a miraculous way. I created chaos and a major disruption and in that moment I was safe and free. I cannot elobrate any further about this particular situation but i will share another.

When I was 18, I was driving a very fast car late at night on a country road that I knew well.. I had a passenger with me. I was travelling at about 110 mph - about 160 klms ph. At this speed, I was approaching a one lane bridge and as I came round the corner I noticed a truck approaching the bridge. The lights were bright and I knew there was no way of stopping in time. I closed my eyes, expecting a collision. A voice in my head, said, do not worry, you will be safe. All I remember was bright lights, a twirling light feeling, that I thought was death, with a comforting voice saying do you want to go back and I said casually, OK. Then finding myself about 2 kilometers from the bridge and about 10 minutes of missing time. I had to stop the car and take a deep breathe. My passenger also experienced the same thing. To this day I understand that i went through that truck into a time vortex.

So many times, so many time I have experienced these events, these unbelieveable events, a choice in the road, where I have to opportunity to rearrange things. I have survived near plane crashes, so many near car accidents, falling off mountains without a scratch, bullets killing everyone around me except me, walking out of buildings that caught fire 2 minutes later. (I am a female Indiana Jones). I always felt and feel a divine guiding hand that allows me to stay safe. I am grateful. Hence my name.
    Last edited by loveandgratitude; 14th May 2011 at 12:46.

40. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

777 (13th May 2011), Amenjo (14th May 2011), aranuk (13th May 2011), astrid (13th May 2011), Belle (13th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), Carmen (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Herbert (14th May 2011), ktlight (14th May 2011), Lazlo (13th May 2011), mab777 (16th May 2011), Matts (10th June 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011), sandy (14th May 2011), Sebastion (13th May 2011), silverchimes (13th May 2011), Swanette (14th May 2011), thunder24 (13th May 2011), Yoda (13th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast