+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

1. Link to Post #41
    TimelessDimensions

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Less talk, more practice..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th May 2011), Anchor (14th May 2011), DianeKJ (13th May 2011), ulli (13th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,419 times in 8,339 posts

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

To be really sure we are all talking about timelines and the strongest cases for influencing them, we have to subtract/extract other more superficial factors that produce effects that we can wrongly get twisted up with timelines.

Creating a difference in your life style may be the product of many factors that are ( for lack of a better term ) earth-looped back into the same old timeline. There are a myriad of 'methods' for changing your 'lot' in life but I wouldn't count them in a specific descussion about timeline changing.

The whole planetary timeline doesn't change just because I apply a few 'prosperity conciousness' practices to myself. Yea, I could go and get very prosperous but I'd not be changing anything in the bigger timeline picture, I'd just be getting a bigger slice of a few things others would reciprocally get thinner slices of by the equations of the same old timeline mechanics.

Also, I could start a school of ( fill in the blank ) and attract around me a large subgroup of humanty with a distictive set of views and aspirations where we could live out the rest of earthly lives believing whatever the hell we like but that still would be within the old timeline mechanics but possible a nicer location, location, location.

Does any of this really change the big picture timeline?

You could argue that it doesn't need to as long it changes mine. If that was all it was about, it would all have turned out to be a very pretentious manuvre to climb the dirt pile, not move it or replace it. A very popular trick in this time line, wouldn't you say?

If a discussion about timelines turns out to be about 'how to get ahead', errr.... I think were already on that timeline.
    Last edited by norman; 13th May 2011 at 13:37.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), Hughe (14th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Time is of your own making;
    its clock ticks in your head.
    The moment you stop thought
    time too stops dead

6. Link to Post #44
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I see it simple

I dont go for the concept of time lines --- I prefer the concept of the potential with in all individuals realizing, actualizing that potential.
    Thats evolution of consciousness
    There is not enough respect for That which created the totality of things and yes we are That as unified consciousness.

For me humility rules
    I dont have the ability to save the world-- does it need it?
    I trust in a guiding intelligence which I call God.

If It was possible to change my time line I would automatically change all in the process. (I dont want that responsibility)

In a small way we all do moment by moment but thats different
    ie raising or lowering of consciousness.

We raise conscious we bring in a higher vibration attractor field with positive life affirming benefits.
    We lower consciousness through fear and negativity then we get more of the same --- anger frustration violence, victim consciousness, some out there to blame.

I am very positive about the future it is in good hands--- not mine.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 13th May 2011 at 13:53.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

9eagle9 (13th May 2011), Blue (17th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), EsmaEverheart (13th May 2011), goldmother (13th May 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (13th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), manny (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), norman (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011), ulli (13th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Hello Omniverse love to read you posts and find it very interesting as i believe their has to be a solution to your problem.

Their are potentially millions of timelines and alternate realities and they are increasing by at a vast rate. Consider this with the fact that time may not exsist and its possible that the alternate timelines and realities all work together representing one whole. When we make a decision part of us wants to know what would happen if we made a differn't decision, our higher self could actually know the result of every alternate decision we ever made. Switching between timelines could happen on a minute by minute basis depending on positive or negative decisions by various alternate you's.

With the removal of your free will it could be necessary for you to do a certain job to balance the 'matrix' that you or your H/S agreed to at another time. Our lives become pointless without free will as we are not working out any Karma and you would have just been born an animal. Your life certainly doesn't seem pointless as your contributing to opening up minds and asking as many critical questions as anyone. Therefore it could just be your Karma for a reason you don't yet understand, hence the need to live it.

It could be that your will isn't strong enough, however I used to believe alcohol couldn't effect me when I was under 18. However its a catchh 22 situation maybe once you start to believe for what ever reason you have no control you can't change things until you start to believe you can again, what came first the chicken or the egg. I believe thought came before the physical.

It could just be possible you have given your free will away at somepoint, as your memories have been removed maybe you can't remember when or why, this could be the key to getting your power back.

One critical question I have for you, do you really believe this entity controls you and is negative and you have no potential to do good through your own free will ?

If so would it not be better withdrawing to a monastry or living as a hermit where your potentially less dangerous and also more able to meditate on your problems to resolve them?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I assume your referring to zen? I believe this would be highly beneficial to Omni as he seems to have so much outside interference.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

I have noticed that people believe humility is some sort of floor mat concept.

The highest expression of humility is to allow god or self to work through you, express, without putting all this gobbedlygook on it.

And when the Higher expression comes in, it can really yank the crank of the ego mind that says "Oh that's just arrogant."

The more I expressed humiliation the more arrogant I was perceived....lol.

oh my god what a life...(chuckle)

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I see it simple

I dont go for the concept of time lines --- I prefer the concept of the potential with in all individuals realizing, actualizing that potential.
    Thats evolution of consciousness
    There is not enough respect for That which created the totality of things and yes we are That as unified consciousness.

For me humility rules
    I dont have the ability to save the world-- does it need it?
    I trust in a guiding intelligence which I call God.

If It was possible to change my time line I would automatically change all in the process. (I dont want that responsibility)

In a small way we all do moment by moment but thats different
    ie raising or lowering of consciousness.

We raise conscious we bring in a higher vibration attractor field with positive life affirming benefits.
    We lower consciousness through fear and negativity then we get more of the same --- anger frustration violence, victim consciousness, some out there to blame.

I am very positive about the future it is in good hands--- not mine.

Chris

13. Link to Post #48
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

A couple of saying that I like as they keep me in check

"I make plans and God laughs"

"If you think that God does not know what you are going to do next---think again"

Im with Bill in that things can become a self fulfilling prophesy--- you dwell on the negative and thas what you get.

It is important to believe in a good and happy future

My belief is the ancient one which say -- Do what you can in a positive fashion but leave the end results to God.

So from my personal experience invoking the power of God through meditation prayer and humility brings about results that personal will power can not achieve.

At the risk of boring people
    Every sober alcoholic is a walking miracle -- in-spite of their own will power they remained drunk and their life unmanageable.
    When rock bottom is hit and personal will surrendered to the Divine miracles are the norm.

If you want you can say I changed time lines to get sober.
    Well I couldent do it unaided I needed the energy of Divinity to bring it about.
    I was willing for change to happen- I requested it--- we can all do that and we should.

That is my personal thoughts which are right for, me work for me, but not necessarily true for others,

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

andrewgreen (13th May 2011), Blue (17th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DianeKJ (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (14th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), norman (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Hello Omniverse love to read you posts and find it very interesting as i believe their has to be a solution to your problem.
    Glad you enjoy my posts.

Quote One critical question I have for you, do you really believe this entity controls you and is negative and you have no potential to do good through your own free will ?
    It appears multiple group(s) are collaborating with my life. As for free will, it's complicated. A lot of what I do is based on who I am, but it's controlled, if you get what I mean. They are just controlling me at times to do what I would normally do, with some alteration in both good and bad(mostly bad). I think they are dumbing down my potential. Like they are 'mastering' my output to be more acceptable than if I was free to evolve and develop into who I would be without their subversion. They have also told me they would never allow someone like me the experiences I have had(in both positive and negative ways) without subversion of memory and mental/soulular matrix because the amount I would be able to convey to others in terms of their 'plan' and tactics. Since a little kid I felt embedded with the dark beings plans quite strongly. I could see through government propaganda at a very young age, and identifed it the first time I heard it and had analytical thought going.

As for subversion, when I was in my teens for example, I would get a distinct feeling that police were coming, when they were. When I was a kid I could read people's minds and also got clairevoyant thoughts about the outside world coming to effect me in some way, and always avoided it. I mean I would get distinct concepts from people directly from their mind to mine, and situations like being at a party and just 'feeling' the police were coming. They told me they subvert that in me, and have for a long time. They only let some through to study it, and see my potential they have said. I could always tell when people were lying to me, or saw me as inferior to their intellect as a child. I had a running joke on old people when young after seeing they didn't respect my intelligence. I played them as I wanted(nothing malicious, just got my way a lot).

As for karma, I don't feel I have much in this lifetime from actions done in this lifetime. Just about every bad thing I've ever done was mind controlled. Naturally I'm sure I would have made some mistakes, but not many. I've always held more wisdom than say, my parents on most things. I was a light hearted kid and teen, with little negative traits compared to the average of humanity. The only thing I can think of I regret that was not mind control, is watching one of my friends rob someone. An innocent guy. I stood there and did nothing, but knew it was wrong. I let gravities influence me more as a kid. I was very docile in ways. That was the only bad trait I can think of in my younger years.

Quote With the removal of your free will it could be necessary for you to do a certain job to balance the 'matrix' that you or your H/S agreed to at another time. Our lives become pointless without free will as we are not working out any Karma and you would have just been born an animal. Your life certainly doesn't seem pointless as your contributing to opening up minds and asking as many critical questions as anyone. Therefore it could just be your Karma for a reason you don't yet understand, hence the need to live it.
    Well I have had traits my whole life of being an ET in my previous life. I've been told this is my first life on this planet(a little similar to Inelia except I'm told I was 6th density). Maybe the negation of my free will is so I do not build up karma here, but can still carry out my life missions. Expanding minds, exposing corruption, informing people, increasing enjoyment, upping the life quality of those I can, progressing humanity in a direction that is beneficial to almost all inhabitants here, subverting the dark agendas present, and enjoying myself while I'm at it. All of it is controlled at this point. As I have said lately, I severely want to leave this planet if I don't think about those I would help. That makes it harder. But I'm getting this is my only go round on this planet. I hope I can make a difference. And I'm glad I didn't kill myself when feeling this world just isn't right for me when very young.

You may have a good point with karma. I would say my karma here is somewhat close to an animals. lol. Thank you for those thoughts, they may have helped me figure out more about my existence.

Quote If so would it not be better withdrawing to a monastry or living as a hermit where your potentially less dangerous and also more able to meditate on your problems to resolve them?
    I would rather have access to the internet, the ability to eat what I want, have people I love around, my own personal bed, and general freedom. I doubt many monasteries would accept someone who strongly dislikes their religion and would try to convert people from it at any opportunity in the right mood. lol. I'm not capable of lying to them without them controlling me. They would probably see me as crazy anyway. Living as a hermit would render my life pointless. I'm not here to have a good time or for much of a personal experience I think, although it's part of it too...
    Last edited by Omni; 13th May 2011 at 14:23.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Ara (19th May 2011), Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,419 times in 8,339 posts

Omniverse, maybe you are in training for a bigger task later.

Is this thread becoming a state of confusion around you too?

If you are feeling 'controlled', what about trying to reduce that to just feeling 'pulled'?

If you can get to that stage you can regard the rest of it a good daily tension workout. You'll have muscles of steel in no time.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Anchor (14th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Hi Omniverse,

Your thoughts regarding people just popping out of existance at a timeline juncture certainly has had my two neurons rattling a bit and I came up with more questions than answers.

My laymans take on the physics I've managed to get my head around to date had me thinking about the Dirac Sea concept. Particles that pop(spin) into and out of our reality. This lends credence to the multiverse(s) concept, holographic or otherwise. Also giving rise to the potential for an infinite number of them. Enough therefore to cater for one for each and every thought anyone has ever had to manifest in. I therefore have no doubt that I would find some quite uninhabitable...

This of course raises the possibility of the one we are all experiencing now as an agregate of all of them. It would also open up the possibilty of time travel being a case of rotating oneself into another universe and then back again. Although to move forward or backward in apparent time would require a difference in the pace of time along with the correct relevant direction within the alternative universe to accomplish such a feat.

Alternatively is the potential for the paralell universe to be mis alinged timewise, thus explaining the apparent instantaneous nature of time travel from the perspective of this reality. It would also be one way of explaining the dejavu experience and maybe that of being able to preciently avoid danger. It also raises the prospect of what we percieve as consiousness simply being some form of bleed through from those paralell realities. Of course once I started to think about the implications of loops my two neurons became very dizzy very quickly.

It seems to me for our perception of time to work we must have the function of memory operational. This then beggs the question how does memory work in the abscence of time? To get my head around that it seems to me that the concept of the eternal now which holds all potential actions within it seems to fit the bill and maybe what many refer to as the higher self is simply that which speaks from this point of all possibility.

But, and there is always one of those, the cynic within me says the whole timeline postulate could simply be political tool which can be used by anyone to claim they have achieved a particular outcome, ie avoided worldwide disaster, through their actions thus completeley dodging the matter of proof one way or the other... the you should have faith argument if you will...

Upon revision it seems I have just spouted a complete load garbage thus wasting everyones time so please accept my apologies if you deem this to be the case...it is what it is...

cheers

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

This from Omni:

Quote As for karma, I don't feel I have much in this lifetime from actions done in this lifetime. Just about every bad thing I've ever done was mind controlled.
    ... raises many questions regarding our collective attitudes and emotions to the PTB/W.

They too (allegedly) have undergone severe "circumstances" from birth ... at least a lot of them have.

Not making excuses as I certainly am in no position to understand all the circumstances of all these things involved.

Just responding to Omni's statement and reflecting on the need for FORGIVENESS in this world. That might be a whole lot more important when all these "things" shake out than most anything else.

IMHO

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

g.k.r (13th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), ponda (13th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Omni
    if I had your birthdata it would reveal to me whether you need a team
    to perform a major rescue operation like some south pole explorer
    who fell into a deep crevasse, dangling on a rope..

or just the gentle nudge of a well-chosen word
    or need to meet someone like yourself who spent a long time under MK bombardment and found their way to freedom
    and can show you the way just by their example....

For each and everyone freedom is a possibility,
    but how to get there varies for each person.

In all cases the first and foremost necessicity is the DESIRE...
    then the need to search,
    seeing the hopelessness...
    then increasing the desire even more...
    then the discovery of the real obstacle
    the inner saboteur who lurks right inside the mind
    the loudspeaker that the controllers can use to turn the volume up or down
    once you figure out how to disconnect that you are halfway there

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

enfoldedblue (13th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), NancyV (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), PurpleLama (13th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Hi Omniverse,
    Hey

Quote Upon revision it seems I have just spouted a complete load garbage thus wasting everyones time so please accept my apologies if you deem this to be the case...it is what it is...

cheers
    I found your post beneficial and intelligent. I think you may be overly critical of yourself.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    This from Omni:

Quote As for karma, I don't feel I have much in this lifetime from actions done in this lifetime. Just about every bad thing I've ever done was mind controlled.
    ... raises many questions regarding our collective attitudes and emotions to the PTB/W.

They too (allegedly) have undergone severe "circumstances" from birth ... at least a lot of them have.

Not making excuses as I certainly am in no position to understand all the circumstances of all these things involved.

Just responding to Omni's statement and reflecting on the need for FORGIVENESS in this world. That might be a whole lot more important when all these "things" shake out than most anything else.

IMHO
    It has been a theme of my contact, that when all is revealed, or in the process of being revealed, those who were traiteoous to humanity will be protected from retribution. They willingly gave in to the agenda of world Utopia in the simulation I was part of. And they were protected, and forgiven. Their curse was feeling the suffering they had created, and feeling shame for what they had done. And they would work past that with time.

I do agree many are conditioned and threatened with unbeatable power(in their eyes). One example I heard of was them as children witnessing another child die(A tactic used by the darker forces) in front of them, traumatizing them, and embedding the premise of 'you don't want to end up like that', this coupled with conditioning, rewards, seeing how stupid humans are, and other things, renders then an endarkener at times. Also, I personally do not believe in punishing a being for it's own unstoppable nature unless it has an effect on their soul traits if such exist. I do not believe in punishing a being for who they are naturally. I think there is a better way. I do agree in subverting potential of darkness output in such beings though...

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Omni
    if I had your birthdata it would reveal to me whether you need a team
    to perform a major rescue operation like some south pole explorer
    who fell into a deep crevasse, dangling on a rope..

or just the gentle nudge of a well-chosen word
    or need to meet someone like yourself who spent a long time under MK bombardment and found their way to freedom
    and can show you the way just by their example....

For each and everyone freedom is a possibility,
    but how to get there varies for each person.

In all cases the first and foremost necessicity is the DESIRE...
    then the need to search,
    seeing the hopelessness...
    then increasing the desire even more...
    then the discovery of the real obstacle
    the inner saboteur who lurks right inside the mind
    the loudspeaker that the controllers can use to turn the volume up or down
    once you figure out how to disconnect that you are halfway there
    [snip]
    Last edited by Omni; 14th May 2011 at 11:06.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), DoubleHelix (14th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), ulli (14th May 2011), Woody (13th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Don't change timelines to change the world . I don't expect that of you . I most certainly wouldn't expect that of you if I were not willing to do it for myself.

Change it to improve the quality of your life, inner and outer, and see how the world changes around you.

28. Link to Post #56
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear all,

Isn't the word timeline just another name for karma.
    Karma being the acquired mental luggage, which we have to drop.
    With that process our life changes, then we can be of benefit to others.

pie'n'eal

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), greybeard (13th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), Woody (13th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you Omniverse for sharing your personal experience and starting this thread. This is a beautiful example of why I choose to be a part of this forum. Genuine discussion, questioning and sharing of wisdom in a respectful, thoughtful way.

I experienced Inelia's information about timelines and felt that for me, much of it is potential - for example, when I watch a highly skilled Olympic gymnast, that is one potential for human beings, it doesn't mean I can, myself, go out and execute a routine on the balance beam. We have the potential, as humans, to change our situation much more effectively that MOST people think. I am just beginning to practice this skill. As we become more skilled, the abilities or perceptions increase exponentially (just from my own experience).

My last question, which you partially answered, is WHY you were targeted? It seems as if you were ID'd as worthy opponent or threat, and steps were taken to neutralize your influence. Your existence on this thread shows that the PTB were not entirely successful! . Sending you kind thoughts and peace. Namaste.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), Woody (13th May 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    TimelessDimensions

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Quote Posted by TimelessDimensions (here)
    I assume your referring to zen? I believe this would be highly beneficial to Omni as he seems to have so much outside interference.
    It was a general comment for everyone.. i'm not picking on omni hehe

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimelessDimensions For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Thank you Omniverse for sharing your personal experience and starting this thread. This is a beautiful example of why I choose to be a part of this forum. Genuine discussion, questioning and sharing of wisdom in a respectful, thoughtful way.
    I agree. Great discussion in this thread You said it perfectly. I'm glad to have contributed to that.

Quote I experienced Inelia's information about timelines and felt that for me, much of it is potential - for example, when I watch a highly skilled Olympic gymnast, that is one potential for human beings, it doesn't mean I can, myself, go out and execute a routine on the balance beam. We have the potential, as humans, to change our situation much more effectively that MOST people think. I am just beginning to practice this skill. As we become more skilled, the abilities or perceptions increase exponentially (just from my own experience).
    I agree. Dedication leads to wonders. But I'm not sure that is the same as what Inelia and Bill are saying. Someone in PM said(who said I could post his PM) that my views aren't too different than Bill's or Inelia's. I agreed with it. I just wouldn't mind debating my OP(either side actually lol). Debates end up in good things if no ego or insults are involved. I feel a debate could lead to better clarity on the subject. But this topic has been perfect without any debate as it is...

Quote My last question, which you partially answered, is WHY you were targeted? It seems as if you were ID'd as worthy opponent or threat, and steps were taken to neutralize your influence. Your existence on this thread shows that the PTB were not entirely successful! . Sending you kind thoughts and peace. Namaste.
    I've been told a bunch of different contradictory things over the years. What you said in above quote makes the most sense to me. I do think they cannot subvert me fully for one reason or another. That they walk a fine line between what they can subvert and what they cannot. I still strongly wonder who really is involved in my situation. And I hope TPTB in human form doesn't have as advanced mind control technology as is used on me. The stuff done in unison to music in my mind seems to be far above what they would have. But maybe I'm wrong. I just don't see them spending too much time and resources on recreational technology like that. Maybe they do though... Maybe it was just given to them, too.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (13th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Woody (13th May 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Great thread Omniverse. I, like you, have an open mind about this subject and certainly would like to believe that what Inelia and others have said is true, but I still have a hard time understanding and accepting this theory that we can simply “choose” a different timeline if we don’t like the way our current timeline is going.

Here’s why I have a hard time buying into this theory. I adhere to the idea that we are all sparks of the Creator (i.e., we are the Creator experiencing its creation in an infinite number of ways—dimensions, space and times). And I like to believe each of us is endowed with free will to choose our experience/timeline and, because of this, each decision point we encounter creates at least two paths of which we can only choose one. If this is true then there are a virtual infinite number of timelines for every sentient being (i.e., there are an infinite number of universes with all possible permutations of choice for all sentient beings). That is mind-boggling enough to consider.

Assuming this is the case then there is literally no decision that any of us can make that hasn’t already been made—unless, of course, we consider the possibility that a new universe is created for each of us at the point in which we (in this dimension, space and time) make a decision (i.e., we each create a new timeline for our self, complete with all people, places and things, at every decision point).

If this first assumption is true then do we truly have free will? In other words, if no matter what decision we make it has already been made by some instance of us then where’s the free will? Perhaps we can choose to live in a world of peace and harmony rather than the insane world in which we now live. But if that’s possible then what happens to the instance of you who chose the point that you just stole from him or her? Did that instance of you choose to live in the insane world that you just left? Or does he/she have no choice but to swap places with you? Or does he/she just disappear?

If the second assumption is correct then we truly do have free will. We can choose our destiny. If this is the case then the Creator cannot experience every possible situation. Using the above example, if I choose to live in the world of peace and harmony that I long for then have I cheated the Creator out of experiencing the insane world that exists in our current timeline? Do I destroy all of those who would have no such thing (i.e., do I destroy TPTB who live for wealth, power and control)? What about them? Do they not have the same potential to choose the world they now have with no people like me who want no part of their world? Who wins? If we both win and both timelines exist in some dimension, space and time, then I must exist in both timelines. Yet I do not wish to exist in the insane world timeline. So do I disappear in that timeline or do I have no choice but to accept it (i.e., do I truly have free will)?

I believe we are spiritual beings having a human experience. And as a human I “know” that I am a very good person who believes in the Golden Rule (i.e., live and let live) and wish only to live in peace and harmony with all sentient beings and nature. So if this is my true spirit then why would I choose any other existence? Why would I need to incarnate in a world full of hate, war, greed, and people who feel the need to control every aspect of people’s lives? I do not need to learn that lesson. I know it is a dead end street.

If I truly have the power to not only choose the life I long for, but to actually live it in this dimension, space and time, then why would I have chosen, for instance, to experience an existence where I woke up one morning to find my sixteen year old son dead in his bed, or to experience watching his mother deteriorate from a horrible genetic disease only to die from it 18 years later? What lesson was it I needed to learn from these things that were so alien to my spirit? I certainly would never have knowingly chosen this path. So if the paths I (or the Creator) chose for me to experience have already been pre-determined before I incarnated here and I am now consciously unaware of those paths that I “needed” to experience, then what true free will do I have?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that any sane person or soul would wish to live in a world with all the greed, hate, killing, and controls we have apparently co-created. Are we really this out of touch with our true spirit? Or are we mere pawns in the Creator’s game to experience its creation in all manifestations? If either is true then what hope do we truly have for creating the kind of world that I certainly would love to create and that I’m quite sure most, if not all, people would love to create?

I know what I've written sounds pretty fatalistic, I don’t mean it that way. I truly want to believe we can create our own destiny, and without a doubt we can to a certain degree, but I just have a hard time believing we can to the degree that some claim we can. I pray I’m wrong and welcome any enlightenment and constructive criticism.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

DoubleHelix (14th May 2011), g.k.r (13th May 2011), Lifesong (17th May 2011), Omni (13th May 2011), QueenKat (13th May 2011), Woody (13th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast