+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Wow..this thread is a time line all of it's own

and since I had been thinking recently about my self image...
    which is an important thing to do when contemplating time lines...
    I noticed how my self image has shifted in recent years.

Where before a lot of my spiritual efforts had to do with addressing racism
    they now are to do more and more with weather control...

Calming things down by maintaining inner calm...
    yesterday's quake was a good example...

I told it to stop and it stopped.
    (It might have helped that I also called on the spirit of Bahaullah to lend a hand...)
    Last edited by ulli; 14th May 2011 at 12:32.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Belle (14th May 2011), manny (14th May 2011), NancyV (17th May 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: Timelines, what are your views? A focus: Inelia's claim of timelines....

Quote Posted by oceanz (here)
    Quote Quote from Carmody in the 'Time does not exist thread' https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...BBC-NEWS/page2
    Atomic structuring of vorticies, or the vortex of atomic structure that is made up of an 'inne' and an 'outie' of a minimum of two 2d waves. What I mean is that two 2d waves meet and one is at a different vibration and intersect with the other and thus at their meeting point they create a 'particle' and the particle has a inner spin and an outer spin and this balance out as a dual vortex. This is the Fibonacci aspect of the particles that make up an 'atomic structure' we call an atom.

Using the information that Carmody has presented and the picture above, my interpretation of time would be the lines orbiting the Earth would be the man made creation of a unit called "time". In the case of Earth, lets say 365 days.

The vertical lines would be 'Past, Present, Future" and where they intersect the orbiting lines of "time" I would class as "Now".

So imagine more orbiting lines and horizontal lines and where they intersect would be "Now, now, now, now" infinite.

So at the smallest measurement of "time" the "Now" is you "Past, present and future".

Anyway, that's just my interpretation. (copy of my original post in Magnetic Time Vortex over Antartica).
    Using the picture above I think the orbiting lines around the Earth are time but perhaps more accuarately once's lifecycle.

Depending on how long you lived during that lifecycle that band will be thick or thin.

The vertical lines I would describe as somebody's timeline. I think this timeline does not extend in a straight line but rather is more like a wave (particle) between the lifecycles.

I think timelines are bundled into a rope or strand (like DNA) with family and friends and at the crest of the wave (mid way between lifecycles) is the highest point of ascension.

At this ascension point this rope (of timelines) is very narrow and tied to a bridge (possibly with gates). It is at this point where hopefully your previously past family or friends have hold of the rope sending you messages or trying to keep other gatekeepers away.

I don't think all timelines are positive and I think thats why we strive to change our timelines into positive ones so other gatekeepers don't take over our timeline and force us on to theirs making us endure the same lessons we have previously learnt giving us a feeling of dej ja vu.

In the physical world I don't think you can change your timeline, more likely just change it which would affect your past, present and future.

Getting back to the bridge on the top or crest of the wave. Once other family members or friends start ascending (meaning they have physically passed) they then start descending ---> why not, if you can ascend then you can descend?

Perhaps it is why children die so young, people commit suicide because instead of having to share their physical lifecycle for a a typical lifespan 70 years they would rather spend it in the spiritual world.

Looking at the pic above maybe we are at the top of the lifecycle lines.

Perhaps there is a mirror image on top of this picture and that is the final ascension which eventually leads back to all being one.

So don't think you "choose" your timeline but I do think you can "change" it. However if you don't change it in a positive way all the timelines that are negatively charged will all end up on one side and would be too close to other peoples timelines and may be influenced by them.

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Dear all,

Isn't the word timeline just another name for karma.
    Karma being the acquired mental luggage, which we have to drop.
    With that process our life changes, then we can be of benefit to others.

pie'n'eal
    I would still make a distinction between those two terms

For a belief in Karma implies a tidying up effort...making a blank slate

Whereas believing in timelines, and then choosing consciously,
    means all one has do do is overcome writer's block...or painter's block...
    that last obstacle
    before getting on the feeder ramp of the real cosmic highway

Buddha could have learnt a thing or two around here, hehe...(that's blasphemy, I know, naughty ulli)

I recall a story by Osho...whereby the spirit of the Buddha walked into him,
    and after just three days he fled...couldn't handle life in the 20th century at all...hehe....

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The division of two earths may be an attempt to repair the unified field and the time space continuum discovery somewhat alludes to that.

Because people have been tearing at the field up until at least the last two seconds ago, that which is tearing it could be separated from it and those who have the tools to repair it may be able to repair without people running along behind them scissors poking more holes in it. Holes turn into wholes.

6. Link to Post #105
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Dear all,

pie'n'eal

that last obstacle

Buddha could have learnt a thing or two around here, hehe...(that's blasphemy, I know, naughty ulli)

and after just three days he fled...couldn't handle life in the 20th century at all...hehe....
    Dear Ulli,

Where are you going to go?
    Your karma brought you here.
    How do you know what is better?

At this precise moment this a a perfect place to work,
    it's a bit smelly, but there is work to do!

This is a perfect place for Vajrayana practise.
    The teachings are here...now..right in front of you!

If you go to a nice snuggly place, one, I will miss you,
    two, you will waste your time in a god realm.
    Having to leave will be painful...and I will feel sad.

All the best
    pie'n'eal

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

nearing (14th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The division of two earths may be an attempt to repair the unified field and the time space continuum discovery somewhat alludes to that.

Because people have been tearing at the field up until at least the last two seconds ago, that which is tearing it could be separated from it and those who have the tools to repair it may be able to repair without people running along behind them scissors poking more holes in it. Holes turn into wholes.
    ulli bowing in shame...back into her corner...

9. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

I wasn't naming names....lol.. It really just amounts to pulling the curtain climbers off the drapes so the tailor can make the repairs .

10. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Dear all,

pie'n'eal

that last obstacle

Dear Ulli,

All the best
    pie'n'eal
    the trickiest part about understanding this, or should I say EXPLAINING this,
    is to do with the difference between words (mind) and experience (whole being)...

you said:

I would have to write for weeks just to give you the explanation of each one of those bolded words
    and I won't because I simply don't FEEL like it right now
    and I am NOT being rude here,
    because I love you dearly

suffce it to say
    that it is my KARMA to choose a timeline, by staying RIGHT HERE
    and yet not have any cataclysm happen...
    and you know all of that already

paradise exists all around, even in the 3D world of Costa Rica
    as people here have just taken a major leap in consciousness
    seeing the miracles happen during and after
    yesterdays powerful and frightening quake...

and words that you dangle in front of my nose
    such as these:
    mean nothing to me
    while they are YOUR PATH....

mine is the TIMELINE PATH...like separate leaves, same tree
    Last edited by ulli; 14th May 2011 at 14:15.

11. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Crazy thought just occured to to me, so play along for a minute while I work this out....

If real, alternate timelines are like parallel paths that are separated by a "membrane", sometimes thicker and sometimes thinner...

And, it has been said that ETs are concerned because nuclear blasts cause rips in the membrane and effect the other side...

What if this membrane is like your skin. A small cut bleeds and causes damage, but it can be healed.

Now imagine that there is a global nuclear exchange, or something unexpected at CERN's LHC, and the cut, or cuts, are so severe that it causes the victim, in this case our timeline, to bleed out...the membrane has been ruptured and the veil has been torn down. This could explain ascension as some follow one timeline, and doomsday as some are caught in the other timeline.

Could this explain why RVers and the looking glass experimenters have a wall, or blank space around 2012? Because the membrane has been ruptured and multiple timelines occur simultaneousy?

Is this why people see different futures, because they are seeing only the timeline that they end up on?

Thoughts anyone?
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Belle (14th May 2011), Calz (14th May 2011), Jake (14th May 2011), Mad Hatter (15th May 2011), Omni (14th May 2011), QueenKat (14th May 2011), ulli (14th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    I wasn't naming names....lol.. It really just amounts to pulling the curtain climbers off the drapes so the tailor can make the repairs .
    not naming names?
    Climbers?
    Taylors?
    Repairs?

there's no hiding in the new trans-pair-ency...
    eagles spotting eagles...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (14th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

They're metaphors if I didn't speak in veils someone would be ratting me out to a moderator because their feelings got hurt.

16. Link to Post #112
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Don't often comment on these type of threads...

Don't understand what all the Fuss is about?

Let me put it another way...

'YOU ARE YOUR OWN TIMELINE'

Who am I trying to Fool, right?

You have always known this, so what's the 'Big Secret'?

17. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Crazy thought just occured to to me, so play along for a minute while I work this out....

If real, alternate timelines are like parallel paths that are separated by a "membrane", sometimes thicker and sometimes thinner...

And, it has been said that ETs are concerned because nuclear blasts cause rips in the membrane and effect the other side...

What if this membrane is like your skin. A small cut bleeds and causes damage, but it can be healed.

Now imagine that there is a global nuclear exchange, or something unexpected at CERN's LHC, and the cut, or cuts, are so severe that it causes the victim, in this case our timeline, to bleed out...the membrane has been ruptured and the veil has been torn down. This could explain ascension as some follow one timeline, and doomsday as some are caught in the other timeline.

Could this explain why RVers and the looking glass experimenters have a wall, or blank space around 2012? Because the membrane has been ruptured and multiple timelines occur simultaneousy?

Is this why people see different futures, because they are seeing only the timeline that they end up on?

Thoughts anyone?
    That makes sense to me. At this point some are locked into specific timelines, others are not. I love that you called parallel paths 'membranes'. The "M" in "M-band theory" (built upon string theory) stands for 'membrane'. Physicists have already hit their heads on this 'wall'. The vibrating 'strings' which create the energetic base that our reality is patterned after, are a bi-product of (interdemensional) membranes, coming into contact and creating resonating relationships between differing demensional realities. It also makes sense that the advanced AI computers that are busy 'predicting' the future, are running into this same 'problem'. It may also be why certain predictions come true and others do not. (like you already mentioned). It may also be why the PTB are holding onto their secrets so closely. The more awake and aware we are, the less control they have over the timelines. It also may be why they do not care about the deaths of BILLIONS of people, because they know that those souls are not dead, just on to another timeline. It makes me think that this IS a prison planet, contrived to keep as many souls from 'freeing' themselves as possible. By taking OUR POWER they control the timeline.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Amenjo (14th May 2011), Belle (14th May 2011), Calz (14th May 2011), Lazlo (14th May 2011), Mad Hatter (15th May 2011), Omni (14th May 2011), QueenKat (14th May 2011), ulli (14th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Thoughts anyone?
    no thoughts...
    stunned. I LOVE this!

Now we are talking!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lazlo (14th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)

Thoughts anyone?
    That makes sense to me. At this point some are locked into specific timelines, others are not. I love that you called parallel paths 'membranes'. The "M" in "M-band theory" (built upon string theory) stands for 'membrane'. Physicists have already hit their heads on this 'wall'. The vibrating 'strings' which create the energetic base that our reality is patterned after, are a bi-product of (interdemensional) membranes, coming into contact and creating resonating relationships between differing demensional realities. It also makes sense that the advanced AI computers that are busy 'predicting' the future, are running into this same 'problem'. It may also be why certain predictions come true and others do not. (like you already mentioned). It may also be why the PTB are holding onto their secrets so closely. The more awake and aware we are, the less control they have over the timelines. It also may be why they do not care about the deaths of BILLIONS of people, because they know that those souls are not dead, just on to another timeline. It makes me think that this IS a prison planet, contrived to keep as many souls from 'freeing' themselves as possible. By taking OUR POWER they control the timeline.

String Theory is exactly why I used the membrane reference. I once had a "mystical" experience when immersed in a book on string theory and modern physics, so this explanation of reality really resonates with me.

Prison Planet or School of Hard Knocks...
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Belle (14th May 2011), Jake (14th May 2011), ulli (14th May 2011)

23. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Thoughts anyone?
    Yes I've heard like you, that those using looking glass technology came up against a blank spot or wall after 2012. Could it be that the timeline hasn't been written yet...... because it is graduation time?

Earth is a school, a tough school.

We have been taking classes. (Lessons to be learned)

We are in the process of completing classes and taking our finals. (Earth and humanity's evolution)

We are getting ready for an assessment test. (Our raise in consciousness as individuals and as a whole)

This timeline is the most important of all, and it is not written. It is being created as we go because it depends on how we do (consciousness level) with the course work we have been given to work on.

As individuals and as Unity Consciousness, the final grades (Timeline, positive or negative) will be calculated and designed, depending upon our attitudes, our view on where we want humanity to go, and our raise in consciousness.

We create the final outcome. We create our own graduation grade. We make it - Love based, not fear. This is the hidden secret, we create the one we want. ( These are the answers for the final)
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Belle (14th May 2011), HORIZONS (14th May 2011), Lazlo (14th May 2011), Mad Hatter (15th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), Omni (14th May 2011), QueenKat (14th May 2011), Sebastion (14th May 2011)

25. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

The only "timeline" as I see it is the one behind us - there is not a timeline before us that we can traverse. Timeline could be interpreted as "history" as this is the path you have traveled. We make our own personal timeline/history by the choices we individually make, and how we deal with those choices. But we are also sharing timelines/history on many other levels as well - on a corporate and global scale, to name a couple. When I made the decision to leave my corporate management career and move out to the country and work on a farm, I changed my timeline - I am on a new timeline from the one I previously had - but I still deal with all of the same internal things I have going on within me, even though ALL my external circumstances have changed. My timeline changed because of the decisions I have made - it is my history. But if the nuke plant that is 20 miles away blows up, or there is a massive earthquake, there is nothing I can do about it - I cannot change that timeline as it does not exist - except as a possibility - unless I choose to move from here before something like that happens.
    Life is a chance to change - even our timeline - and we always have before us the ability to change something - externally or internally - but there are some things that are beyond our ability to change - therefore we must learn to deal with those "things" and learn and grow from them and thereby we are changing our personal timeline/history. You may very well create a utopia someday, but something or someone else may come along and change that. What is important is how we order our individual lives, for the degree that you learn and grow - change - in this lifetime to that degree will you take that change with you into another - IMHO. We can and do have influence in our personal timeline, and we have creative abilities to orchestrate change in our lives - even if that change is only within us - for that is the greatest change you will ever bring about anyway. Changing the external without changing the inner will only bring about more of the same, only in a new location.
    So for me - I have changed my external timeline many times but the timeline I desire most to change is the one within me, at the level of Consciousness, and as that level of consciousness changes I begin to see the changes in my external situations as well. If this could happen on a massive global scale, then we would see massive global changes in our shared timelines - but it begins with each of us one thought at a time, and then becoming responsible for our actions and reactions to to our life issues. No two timelines are the same, but we can walk our timelines together if our goals are all the same.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Blue (15th May 2011), Lazlo (14th May 2011), Lettherebelight (14th May 2011), Mad Hatter (15th May 2011), QueenKat (14th May 2011), shijo (14th May 2011)

27. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Omni,

does the word "membrane" ring a bell?

Some membranes are made of iron, some of tin foil, some of elephant skin....
    Last edited by ulli; 14th May 2011 at 17:10.

28. Link to Post #119
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear all,

pie'n'eal

that last obstacle

Dear Ulli,

All the best
    pie'n'eal
    is to do with the difference between words (mind) and experience (whole being)...

you said:

I would have to write for weeks just to give you the explanation of each one of those bolded words

suffce it to say

such as these:
    mean nothing to me

Sorry I slipped into jargon ( I hate it when people do that....God I hate myself!)
    What I meant by 'perfect place' was that here, now, emotions are intense.
    These negative emotions on one level are bad, but on another level are great!
    They can be flipped into pure perception. It is the fast path!!!!

I cannot remember if I have said this already (forgive me if I have ).

Take the emotion of anger. Pure perception (YOU) look out, sees a wonky picture
    on the wall, or a wonky person. In the first instance the phenomena is seen, quite
    precisely. But because of our habitual pattern in the mind we react. This happens very quickly,
    and we did not notice that first instant. So anger take over, the wonky person gets upset, you feel
    bad or guilty and you get angry at yourself.

That wonkiness has just pushed your button.

However it can all work in reverse! When you know your true nature (pure awareness)
    then the moment the anger arises, intense anger, that in itself can show you your true nature.

Of course there is a residue of grumpiness left over, but it's no big deal.
    You now know you can be free.

It's that simple!

So where you off to?

pie'n'eal

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Mad Hatter (15th May 2011), ulli (14th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Dear all,

pie'n'eal

that last obstacle

Dear Ulli,

All the best
    pie'n'eal

you said:

suffce it to say

such as these:
    mean nothing to me

Sorry I slipped into jargon ( I hate it when people do that....God I hate myself!)
    What I meant by 'perfect place' was that here, now, emotions are intense.
    These negative emotions on one level are bad, but on another level are great!
    They can be flipped into pure perception. It is the fast path!!!!

I cannot remember if I have said this already (forgive me if I have ).

Take the emotion of anger. Pure perception (YOU) look out, sees a wonky picture
    on the wall, or a wonky person. In the first instance the phenomena is seen, quite
    precisely. But because of our habitual pattern in the mind we react. This happens very quickly,
    and we did not notice that first instant. So anger take over, the wonky person gets upset, you feel
    bad or guilty and you get angry at yourself.

That wonkiness has just pushed your button.

However it can all work in reverse! When you know your true nature (pure awareness)
    then the moment the anger arises, intense anger, that in itself can show you your true nature.

Of course there is a residue of grumpiness left over, but it's no big deal.
    You now know you can be free.

It's that simple!

So where you off to?

pie'n'eal
    about jargon...it happens in the best families...doctors (my husband) and astrologers (me) are prone to jargon slipping, too
    I must say, when it happens, it happens, like s**t happens...no need for self hate...no need for hate, period.
    It's all a matter of exploration...

for now I'm not off to go anywhere...
    was just walking across our farm...

we farm these flowers:
    (as well as avocado trees)

it's called Baston del Emperador
    and the leaves grow to more than 20 feet tall...the flower just over 4 feet....

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Lettherebelight (20th May 2011), nearing (14th May 2011), nomadguy (17th May 2011), Omni (14th May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast