+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: Hongchi Xiao's self-healing method

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Default Re: Amazing self healing method from Hongchi Xiao

I'd like to tell you all how my experience with this Pai Da has been after close to 2 months.
    I do the slapping mostly on the inner side of the elbows, knees and feet, sometimes on the head.

I've practised it almost every day in this period and there are a few things that might be called remarkable:
    * My right knee has been struck by an rheumatic Arthritis of some kind a little over 1,5 years ago and the inflammation lasted over 5 months eating lots of the soft tissues in the knee away.
    The healing of this was progressing very slowly and I was beginning to think it might never come to the point where I could play soccer with my oldest of 4 years. Now after 1,5 month of Pai Da, My knee is getting stronger fast. There is a great difference in what I can do now and 1,5 month ago. It's like half of the healing has occurred during the year following after the inflammation ended and half in the Pai Da period of 1,5 month.
    * I have many symptoms of PTSD. I never had it diagnosed but I'm quite sure I have it, because all the symptoms apply to me.
    I've had a high heart rate from late in my teen years. It's always above 90 and mostly above 100 a minute.
    I always felt speedy or, at war in a way for more then 20 years inside, also when you're supposed to feel relaxed while hanging on the couch or something similar.
    After doing this Pai Da for little over 2 weeks, I started noticing something awesome. Small periods of 'feeling in the eye of a storm' appeared to me, wherein I felt so relaxed and so at peace...
    I wondered and started to check my heart rate also and it was dropping. really....
    I measured it at 80-85 a lot of times, but after a week it dropped in many readings to 70 or lower even.
    Now, my heart rate is at 60 when I wake up or in deep rest.
    Can you believe it? I've had a high heart rate for more then 20 years, and now it suddenly drops to what it should be in a few weeks time?

When you think about it, it makes sense.
    The Pai Da is supposed to bring harmony to the body, and on a physical level PTSD is a hormone imbalance.

My PTSD symptoms haven't disappeared fully, but lately I experience lots of periods where they are gone or almost gone.

I'm very interested to know if there are people who have been doing this to some extend over the past month and would like their experiences here too.

plz... share with us

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

astrid (23rd July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd May 2012), NancyV (22nd May 2012), Nickolai (22nd May 2012), RunningDeer (22nd July 2012), Selene (23rd July 2012), Timreh (23rd July 2012), transiten (23rd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I only tried it once after watching the videos. I guess I got overly enthusiastic with the slapping and ended up with black and blue bruises in many places on my arms and legs mostly.

When my husband saw my bruises he asked what the heck I had been doing and I told him it was a form of healing by slapping yourself. Then I started showing him by slapping on myself and he said...."So...let me get this straight...you're healing by slapping yourself until you're black and blue??" Then he laughed for really a LONG time! What the heck, I guess it WAS funny so I laughed too.

The bruises lasted for several days to a week. I think I'll stick with tapping type massages such as Do-In, which is a Chinese self massage, or a pressure massage like Shiatsu. The slapping felt really good but I'm bruising way too easily. I hope you have continued benefits from the slapping!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Eram (23rd May 2012), Timreh (23rd July 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Ilie Pandia

Hi,

Thanks for this thread

I'm giving it a try!

I've slapped the inner of the elbows for ten minutes, not too hard, and now I look like a drug addict

Reading the diagnosis post above with regards to the colors of the "Sha" (the colored spots that show up under the tapping) it seems to indicate I have a lot of toxins in the body

Initially I had though this Sha will show up everywhere, because is a "natural response" of the skin, but that is not the case... Most noticeable one is on the left arm.. the others are much smaller and with less strong colors, even though I think I've used the same "slapping pressure" and definitely the same amount of time, i.e. 10 minutes.

So now waiting to the "bad Qi" to get out an the good Qi to get restored :biggring:. I'll try to report back on my experience.

PS: I did not find any reference that you should do it for 10 minutes the first time and then daily for one minute (other than the OP).

Again, thanks for this thread.. anything that is self-empowering is highly appreciated!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (16th July 2012), PathWalker (16th July 2012), Timreh (23rd July 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi,

Thanks for this thread

I'm giving it a try!

I've slapped the inner of the elbows for ten minutes, not too hard, and now I look like a drug addict

Reading the diagnosis post above with regards to the colors of the "Sha" (the colored spots that show up under the tapping) it seems to indicate I have a lot of toxins in the body

Initially I had though this Sha will show up everywhere, because is a "natural response" of the skin, but that is not the case... Most noticeable one is on the left arm.. the others are much smaller and with less strong colors, even though I think I've used the same "slapping pressure" and definitely the same amount of time, i.e. 10 minutes.

So now waiting to the "bad Qi" to get out an the good Qi to get restored :biggring:. I'll try to report back on my experience.

PS: I did not find any reference that you should do it for 10 minutes the first time and then daily for one minute (other than the OP).

Again, thanks for this thread.. anything that is self-empowering is highly appreciated!
    Hi Ilie,

I'm still doing it almost every day and am content with the results it's giving me.
    I cannot say that it heals the body of everything, but it sure does add to the overall 'feeling fit'.
    It did help me to heal my knee faster though and still does.
    Another thing is that there is something about the energy flow in my legs that is not how it is supposed to be. Every time after the slapping on knees and ankles, I feel that the flow of energy there is much better.

The 10 minutes where mentioned in the interview video with Hongchi Xiao if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck and I look forward to hear about your findings.

ps: I'm building up steam for the liver flush

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I only tried it once after watching the videos. I guess I got overly enthusiastic with the slapping and ended up with black and blue bruises in many places on my arms and legs mostly.

When my husband saw my bruises he asked what the heck I had been doing and I told him it was a form of healing by slapping yourself. Then I started showing him by slapping on myself and he said...."So...let me get this straight...you're healing by slapping yourself until you're black and blue??" Then he laughed for really a LONG time! What the heck, I guess it WAS funny so I laughed too.

The bruises lasted for several days to a week. I think I'll stick with tapping type massages such as Do-In, which is a Chinese self massage, or a pressure massage like Shiatsu. The slapping felt really good but I'm bruising way too easily. I hope you have continued benefits from the slapping!
    HI NancyV,

Did you recover from the bruising completely??
    It gave me a good laugh too, to be honest.

My girlfriend bruises very easy too, so I know what you are talking about.
    She can't even wrestle with our kids without getting black and blue.
    Weird thing was... when she was giving birth to our youngest... she wanted me to pinch her hand really hard to get some relief of the cramps and I was afraid of the black spots they would create on her hands and arms... next day.... nothing, nada... no bruising and I squeezed her to the point of breaking bones(at her request).
    Last edited by Eram; 16th July 2012 at 08:10.

9. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Wakytweaky (here)

My girlfriend bruises very easy too, so I know what you are talking about.
    She can't even wrestle with our kids without getting black and blue.
    Weird thing was... when she was giving birth to our youngest... she wanted me to pinch her hand really hard to get some relief of the cramps and I was afraid of the black spots they would create on her hands and arms... next day.... nothing, nada... no bruising and I squeezed her to the point of breaking bones(at her request).
    I did give this a try, but the bruises.....decided black and blue arms weren´t worth it. It really looked awful.

Waky - I bruise easily too. Ánd, when giving birth my partner squeezed the spot between my thumb and forefinger VERY hard. Helped with the pain, and NO bruise!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swan For This Post:

Eram (16th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

You don't have to slap, sufficient firm pressure over an extended period of time will have the same effect without drawing up welts

Or tap first, firm pressure afterwards.

Don't do anything to yourself that you would find hard doing to someone else.

Simply touching a area that is stagnant with dense energy is enough to raise red marks on the skin particularly if someone has an attachment there.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

so the slapping which brings up bruises shows you that something is wrong and the continued slapping is releasing the bad 'chi' that is causing this health issue so that's the treatment too?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Eram (16th July 2012)

14. Link to Post #49
    Ilie Pandia

Update report.

I've waited until today for my bruises (sha) to heal. I did not experience any noticeable health benefits (but I do not conclude yet that they did not happen).

So today I did it again, and the bruises (sha) are barely noticeable!! So that's interesting.... the first time I had to slap softer and softer for fear I might start bleeding. It did not hurt but the bruises looked pretty bad. I hope some "chi balancing" has occurred and the body is better

If the bruises diminish every time then I feel encouraged to do this more often.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012), Heart-2-Heart (22nd July 2012), M6* (22nd July 2012), Timreh (23rd July 2012)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

I have often wondered if I could get others to drink Drano cocktails and now I see that I could. People would actually drink Drano if I convinced them of the health benefits of it, even though it causes OBVIOUS harm to the body.

Bottoms up. And give it a good smack while you're at it.

17. Link to Post #51
    Ilie Pandia

If it causes obvious harm I fail to see that

And there are quite a few successful health supporting practices that seems to cause harm at first.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd July 2012), Eram (22nd July 2012), M6* (22nd July 2012)

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

You can defend it as much as you want but I'm not in the least shocked that self abuse is now considered a healing modality.

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    You can defend it as much as you want but I'm not in the least shocked that self abuse is now considered a healing modality.
    Hi 9eagle9,

Are you talking out of experience or are you talking your beliefs here?

I can imagine that some videos in my first post can lead you to believe that this is self abuse and unhealthy for the body, but my experiences tell me different.

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis in my right knee and haven't been able to walk on it properly for more then 1,5 year. It was only after I started to use this 'pai da' that my knee got stronger real fast so that I now can even run with it.
    This is my experience.

The slapping looks a bit hurtful yes... but one surely doesn't have to slap as hard as some people do in the vids I provided.
    Slapping the skin with branches or hands has been used many centuries in sauna's and massage rituals and techniques and there should be many evidence to be found that this is good for the body and health system.

Why don't you tell us more about the pressure techniques that you wrote about in post #45? That would be interesting to me.
    I might even try it and then I can tell from experience if that technique does any good or not.

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Experience. Not garnered through videos, but understanding of how psychology, the mind and the body effect each other. This a method of release that the western mind was first exposed to when they needed something nasty to get people to confess during the Burning Times.

Are you willing to stand around and let me slap the piss out of you to the point of bruising to demonstrate my point?

But its okay if you do it to yourself.

The ptb doesn't have to abuse you anymore; you will do it yourself. More self policing. It is completely unnecessary, and could , and this would be the least of my concerns cause cellulitis.

If people can't see the programming in this 'modality' I personally feel as if everyone should just continue slapping themselves.

I have written until my eyes are crossed about damage free ways to release density, why would I even have to mention it for the 1,000th time here. If people didn't get it the first 900 times I've mentioned it I know they won't get it here.

Carry on.

Make a fist next time.

Hi 9eagle9,

Are you talking out of experience or are you talking your beliefs here?

I can imagine that some videos in my first post can lead you to believe that this is self abuse and unhealthy for the body, but my experiences tell me different.

I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis in my right knee and haven't been able to walk on it properly for more then 1,5 year. It was only after I started to use this 'pai da' that my knee got stronger real fast so that I now can even run with it.
    This is my experience.

The slapping looks a bit hurtful yes... but one surely doesn't have to slap as hard as some people do in the vids I provided.
    Slapping the skin with branches or hands has been used many centuries in sauna's and massage rituals and techniques and there should be many evidence to be found that this is good for the body and health system.

Why don't you tell us more about the pressure techniques that you wrote about in post #45? That would be interesting to me.
    I might even try it and then I can tell from experience if that technique does any good or not.

22. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think you are talking about something called cupping. I saw this in an Anthony Quinn movie years ago. M6*

23. The Following User Says Thank You to M6* For This Post:

Eram (22nd July 2012)

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Well,

Since my experiences tell me something different then your assumptions and beliefs about this (because that's what they are), I know what road I will stick to.

The invitation to tell us more about the pressure techniques still stands.

25. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Do you understand the difference between beliefs and experience?

Eating MacDonalds feels good too,...at first. having your ego stroked seems to have some beneficial effect ....at first. Having a vaccine seems like a good idea...at first. Taking antibiotics seems to have some beneficial effect...at first. Some arsehole convinced me at one time that massage was supposed to hurt. Until someone with some experience clued me in otherwise.

Until you realize really what is going on. ...which inevitably shows up later on down the road, or is it busily at work at some unconscious portion of yourself...now. The ptb would love to find a way to confuse physical healing with spiritual healing and it didn't take long for people to jump on the band wagon.

Of course I understand that people who have decades of healing experience and experiences must defer to the opinions of someone who has watched a video and magicakally absorbed all levels of knowledge concerning how our bodies, physical and non physical relate to each other during the disclosure of that video because they were set up on a psychological level , to experience exactly what the video told them to experience. Your benefit is a psychologocial mind **** and it ran off a previously installed program tied into your emotional centers. Having rid myself of that installation I can observe pretty clearly what is going on here from a cultural level to a psychological level. It makes perfect sense....it reinforces a program.

Nor do I want to not to mention the program wouldn't allow for it. But for those who understand that raising bruises on themselves is one step removed from cutting they will appreciate what I have to say.

Why doesn't this guru just come out and tell you all this is the same function as 'cutting'. What I don't understand is how my 16 year old daughter spotted right off the bat what this **** is about . 16 years old. Why? Why does a 16 year old see what grown adults can't see.

Back trailing this program leads me to a number of groups the most well known is ...Opus Dei. Gee it must be a good thing if they are involved in it!

I see this in horses that crib, that breaks down their respiratory function even as it makes them feel good and releases tension. Male horses thump their penises against their belly because it feels good no matter that it inflames their uretha and causes urinary issues later on down the road...they have an excuse as not being quite aware of what they are doing to themselves,.....

You have not rid yourself of enough of your own belief systems to undertake this without having detrimental effect.

Like a penis thumping gelding or a cribbing horse...you will eventually arrive at the point where you won't be able to Not slap yourself. Then go to MacDonalads, get a vaccine, swallow a few pills from Big Pharma and just get all the way back on the band wagon .

I personally don't mind that you do this, it solves all sorts of moral quandaries about population control that I have been wrestling with for years.

Well,

Since my experiences tell me something different then your assumptions and beliefs about this (because that's what they are), I know what road I will stick to.

It is my greatest desire you stick to this road. It solves all sorts of moral quandries for me.

The invitation to tell us more about the pressure techniques still stands.

26. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

As I suspected this is a program that is DNA resonant. Those who have ancestors who generationally came from religions that were into self flagellation are going to be most prone to getting sucked into this ****. Those who were previously Catholics or forms of Christianity that venerated self flagellation will be most susceptible to this ****. Or any other religion or genetic culture and or race that revers or had self flagellation and abuse as part of their paradigm. A way to activate an old belief by giving it a new label. It's godly to self abuse yourself.

If the name of the modality doesn't clue you in first....Xiao means filial piety.

Function: Feeding parasitical energies.

Hong means fragrant. Chi means what its always meant. They have convinced people to use their own life force energy to reactivate these old self abusive programs and make it smell nice as well.

How easily and insidiously they master your psyche.

YOU DIDN"T EVEN CHECK TO FIND OUT what the name of the modality meant!!!!
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 22nd July 2012 at 19:59.

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Back trailing this program leads me to a number of groups the most well known is ...Opus Dei.
    Quote Like a penis thumping gelding or a cribbing horse...you will eventually arrive at the point where you won't be able to Not slap yourself. Then go to MacDonalads, get a vaccine, swallow a few pills from Big Pharma and just get all the way back on the band wagon .
    Quote You have not rid yourself of enough of your own belief systems to undertake this without having detrimental effect

I am not used to communicate in this way, nor do I feel the desire to do so.

Thank you for your input and I will hold your assumptions under consideration.

If I ever wake up, sticking a vaccine needle in one of my kids or myself, I will report this here immediately.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (25th July 2012), Earth Angel (23rd July 2012), skamandar (17th August 2012)

29. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

You don't seem to realize you've already vaccinated yourself by initiating in this sort of thing without clearly understanding what you are buying into .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast