+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia), and the book MASS CONTACT

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia), and the book MASS CONTACT

English Version (in 5 parts) of an Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. Part 3 contains an apparent real recording of a message of friendship given by them to us (see 6 : 11 "Dear Friends, Dear Sons, Do not mistrust us, as none of us will waver, stay together, stay together, stay together! Tolerate your weaknesses. Fighting and improving your humanity, and your friendship towards us. Our world is hard to understand for you, dearest. That's normal. Anyhow, with affection and trust, you can be close to our hearts. Always open towards you, and understand us more. We embrace you with warm affection, and authentic friendship. Yours Sigir.").

It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings.

Author: Pier Giorgio Caria, Director: Luca Trovellesi Cesana, Executive Producer: Diego Corvaro, Montage: Pietro Di Stefano, Giorgio Di Stefano.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5 - includes a letter from Voltaire to Germaine dated 6 June 1761

Update: the above video links no longer work. But the documentary is now here:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2019 at 17:31.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), dan33 (16th November 2021), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), G.Deluca (17th June 2012), mab777 (29th December 2021), RMorgan (17th June 2012), Star Tsar (19th September 2012), TrumanCash (9th July 2017), Zampano (17th June 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Re: The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia), and the book MASS CONTACT

English Version of an Italian documentary describing the extraordinary Italian case of alien contact with a group of men. It had been kept secret for half a century, but only just recently came to light after the death of one the men involved (Bruno Sammaciccia had asked for it to be kept secret until after his death).

In Pescara, during the 50s to 70s, a group of extraterrestrials had contacted a number of unsuspecting people directly. This project was called 'Amicizia.' These men would be brought to their (etheric) 'bases' located on earth and apparently on board the UFOs.

The people involved were of high social and cultural status, among them was the notable Console Alberto Perego. This is a collection of testimonials from them, which also shows excellent quality footage and photography of the phenomena, as well as apparent 'messages' (of love and goodwill) given to us from these beings.

Enjoy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a great watch for those who have not seen this
    Last edited by The One; 17th August 2011 at 05:25.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

awesome vid
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), The One (17th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

I watched this documentary a couple of months ago and think it is one of the most profound UFO/Contact testimonies I came across.

This is a well made documentary with good photographic evidence...starting at minute 25:00 they supposedly caught the voice and message of one visitor
    Enjoy it...once i started watching it, I couldnt stop-have fun

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), conk (18th June 2012), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), TrumanCash (9th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

the above videos don't work so reposting

OOB NOOB

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), kemo (18th June 2012), RMorgan (17th June 2012), Zampano (17th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

This is one of my favourite Extra terrestrial cases and can be read about in much more detail in Mass Contacts by Stefano Breccia - unfortunately if you are reading it in English it is a terrible translation. I also saw a documentary about a similar incident in South America - must be on you-tube somewhere but unfortunately I cannot remember what it was called.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), danceblackcatdance (17th June 2012), Zampano (18th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

agree, really enjoyed this... nice contrast to the evil et stories..... i mean it makes (some sort) of sense that if there are dark ones there are light too, in a universal balancing kind of way...

OOB NOOB

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Tintin (19th June 2017), TrumanCash (9th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hello, I am new here, and this is my first post.

I have searched for MASS CONTACT in the forums, and I have got no results.
    If my search was not wrong this would be the first post on "Mass Contact", the book by Stefano Breccia, originally published in Italian, and later translated to English by the author himself.

The book has two main topics, the first is an historical review of alien contacts, includding Adamski´s and the UMO affair, and the second is dedicated to the Friendship case (Amicizia), in which a group of "friendly" human spiritual extraterrestrials named W56 try to help human beings against the hostile CTR, a cloned race of humanoids for whom the only god is cience and technology.

I have got really trapped by the last story, and am looking for contact points between this story and others, knowing that the "names" might be changed.
    If certain relationship betwen diferent cases could be found, they could be the proof that the cases were real.

The first idea that comes to my mind is the case of Billy Meir, where the alien contacts told him about a hostile group called the "Giza Intelligences"
    The second case is in the book "Alien Interview" where it mentions a hostile group called the "Old Empire"

Any hint, comment or opinions would be greatley appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

Ernesto

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

<8> (30th June 2012), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), crosby (1st July 2012), mahalall (1st July 2012), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), Rodrigo (1st July 2012), shadowstalker (30th June 2012), ThresholdRising (1st July 2012), TrumanCash (9th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Welcome to Avalon
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

<8> (30th June 2012), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), crosby (1st July 2012), ThresholdRising (1st July 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Ernesto, I am not familiar with the "Mass Contact", you speak of. We have several threads discussing malevolent and benevolent ETs. You may want to look for and research Reptilian races which are considered by many to be void of love and human emotion. In fact it is said by some they feed on the negative emotions of humans. The reptilian influence can be found in almost every culture; snakes, dragons, etc. used in symbols, artifacts and architecture. Possibly, may be related to your story of "Giza".

A group of the grey aliens have been specified to be a clone group of biological entities, that are "worker bees", sometimes associated as drones for the reptilians. It is thought some of these may be connected to human abduction.

The more you research, the more information you will find, which sometimes complicates things more. It is very involved with wars between races that have been going on for thousands of years.

IMHO, It is truly not black and white. It is like a huge puzzle, when you get a piece, that puzzle often becomes bigger, requiring more and more pieces. I hope this may help a little. As I think on this, I may be able to give you more resources which may integrate or correlate with your story.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

<8> (30th June 2012), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), crosby (1st July 2012), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Maia Gabrial (1st July 2012), ThresholdRising (1st July 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks shadowstalker, and Mandala.
    Now I have new "names" to search. (which I have started already)

Ernesto

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ernesto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), crosby (1st July 2012), ThresholdRising (1st July 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I read this book too some years ago. A fascinating case but unfortunately the English translation was so bad it was very hard to follow and unfortunately I don't read Italian. Sometime ago this Youtube video was posted on the forum about the https://youtube.com/watch?v=Orke2WbJrRc about the Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia). I also saw a documentary about a similar case in South America - a group of human looking extra terrestrials living on an island there - but have not been able to track down another copy.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), crosby (1st July 2012), sdv (1st July 2012), ThresholdRising (1st July 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

welcome aboard ernesto. i have not heard of this author, but will be doing some research now to find out what he knows and has researched. thanks for bringing a new point of interest to the forum.
    warmest regards, corson

25. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

The above YouTube links no longer work. But the documentary is now here:

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (19th June 2017), Earthship (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Kevan (9th July 2017), TrumanCash (9th July 2017), william r sanford72 (9th June 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This is a intriguing case there is some more info on this thread which also is a true
    account of a mass UFO sighting in Italy around the same time period......

The day UFOs stopped play......Florance Italy 1954 // UFO Files of the Italian Air Force
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post892610

Bruno Sammaciccia (left), with Gaspare De Lama, and Bruno’s German Shepherd
    dog Dik that served as an ‘amplifier’ after the friends from space had
    implanted ‘nuclei’ in his paws.

The Friendship Case - 1956
    Part One

http://www.abovenbeyond2011.com/the-friendship-case.php

The Friendship Case - 1956
    Part Two

http://www.abovenbeyond2011.com/the-...--part-two.php

read more...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post892610
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th June 2017 at 11:53.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (19th June 2017), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), TrumanCash (9th July 2017), william r sanford72 (9th June 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

What an intriguing ET contact case! I had not heard of this one. For someone like me who has been repeatedly abducted by manipulative, dishonest ETs it is so refreshing to learn about benevolent contacts. The many accompanying photos and films (before the digital age) reveal a very real case of contact.

From what information is readily available the Akrij, aka W56, appear not to be a part of the ET conspiracy (ETCs--Grays, Mantids, Annunaki, Reptilians, et al) and appear to be truly benevolent, In fact, it also appears that the opposing negative ETs that they referred to are the ETCs, IMO, which they refer to as the "CTR".

I do not see the usual ETC symbols being used like the cross, winged serpents, swastika, sun god symbols, serpent staff, etc, which the ETCs use. In the video the Schirmer case was cited but the ETs in that case used the winged serpent symbols and had reptilian-like eyes so I don't think that has anything to do with the Akrij.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th July 2017 at 16:34.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Billy (9th July 2017), Cidersomerset (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), mab777 (29th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

It appears that the Akrij, or W56, have been involved in sightings over missile silos, shutting them done, etc. It also appears that the Akrij may still be helping us:

"A power failure on October 23, 2010 meant that one-ninth of America’s nuclear arsenal went offline for almost an hour." Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...chnicians.html

Does anyone know of any more recent missile shutdowns where a "UFO" was present?

I found it interesting when searching "W56" that one search result from Wikipedia stated: "The W56 is an American thermonuclear warhead produced starting in 1963 which saw service until 1993, on the Minuteman I and II ICBMs."

Hmmm.....Is that just a coincidence? I wonder who it was that named that warhead and why they chose that name.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th July 2017 at 16:25.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Cidersomerset (9th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), mab777 (29th December 2021)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Timothy Good wrote about this extensively in his recent book Earth: An Alien Enterprise.

Here, he's discussing it in detail on Red Ice Radio: (Nov 2013)

Here's the book:

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), william r sanford72 (9th June 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Bill! Interesting comment about George Washington!! It appears one of these "groups" were in contact with him, so that fits in with the "vision" he was said to have had. Apparently, this particular group lives from 400-600 years of age!

It was after this "encounter" that Washington appeared fearless & would ride up & down in front of his troops, right in sight of the Redcoats! I wonder which group of "visitors" it was in charge of bringing forth the U.S.A.?

Brings to mind Charles Hall & the Tall Whites whom he said live 800-900 years old! One of them remembered Pres. James Madison!

Recently in PA there were reports of loud booms, actually shaking houses, but no one knew where they came from...I immediately thought about two groups of "visitors" fighting or possibly The Globalists against The Patriots? His mention of the goings on in the Adriatic Sea from a DUMB there where two fishermen were killed was very interesting.

As an aside...I recall an interview Kerry had with him & it became increasingly clear to me that Timothy did not really want to be there, but was being polite. That is the impression I got.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), BMJ (9th June 2018), william r sanford72 (9th June 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Post deleted. This was not what I posted. I started a different thread with a different purpose.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th December 2021 at 21:35.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (27th December 2021), Alan (27th December 2021), betoobig (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th December 2021), The KMan (27th December 2021), Vangelo (27th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast