Default Prabhupada - Krishna Conciousness

na jayate mriyate va kadacin
    nayam bhutva bhavita va na bhuyah
    ajo nityah sasvato 'yam purano
    na hanyate hanyamane sarire

Translation:
    For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been,
    does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing,
    undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

[Bhagavad-Gita 2.20]

Hare Krishna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I seek the truth. I have studied the illuminati and searched for a solution. Several years ago, I came upon what I consider to be the illuminati's achilles heal. https://youtube.com/watch?v=l_9pF_JOoYo

"It is a fact however that the great sinister movement is within our Society. [ISKCON]"
    [Srila Prabhupada Letter to: Hamsaduta 2 September, 1970]

"So there may be attempt like that. And Lord Jesus Christ was killed. So they may kill me also."
    [Room Conversation May 3, 1976, Honolulu]

The illuminati has infiltrated Srila Prabhupada's movement and what was his movement has now become an extension of the illuminati. Illuminati assassins administered poison to Srila Prabhupada for several months in Vrndavan India in 1977. November 14 1977 Srila Prabhupada left his body out of disgust with his judas disciples who would not listen to his final request of Vrndavan parikrama. This order has recently been taken up by sincere devotees of Srila Prabhupada and will continue for the next ten thousand years https://youtube.com/watch?v=pZe0MhIBvnw

The illuminati concocted a plan to setup 11 so called "successor gurus" to Srila Prabhupada and stole Prabhupada's money, temples, and worship for themselves. These false gurus then began a child ritual pedophile cult within the movement in order to try to bring down what Srila Prabhupada worked for his whole life to institute in the western world. The illuminati then blamed Srila Prabhupada for the deviations and atrocities committed by the illuminati agents that infiltrated ISKCON. Please visit http://prabhupada.org.uk/ for more information.

Krishna Conciousness, realization that we are soul spirit, part and parcel of Krishna and His eternal servants, and respect of ones mother and father, the cow and the bull, is the one true way to stop the illuminati. As long as we continue to support the mentality that its alright to kill our mother cow which provides us God given milk, the illuminati will still have power. The main illuminati infiltrator is Tamal Krishna as seen in the beginning of this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=BdCW_3IFjIE

I am posting some more links for those who are interested. We are all spirit soul, part and parcel of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Vishnu. Also known as Krishna who enacted His transcendental pastimes in Vrndavan India over five thousand years ago. Krishna personally killed many demons including Putana and Aghasura who were also reptilian shapeshifters. We would not have this Supreme Absolute Truth that Krishna is God without the mercy of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Srila means all omnicient. Srila Prabhupada is a divine representative of God on Earth and is infallible. Srila Prabhupada is the representative of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Lord Chaitanya is the incarnation of Krishna who began the Hare Krishna Movement 500 years ago in India and has inaugurated the ten thousand year Golden Age in Kali Yuga in which every town and village will chant the Hare Krishna mantra.

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
    Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
    Hare Rama Hare Rama
    Rama Rama Hare Hare.

As you may know George Harrison supported the Hare Krishna movement. I am sure you have very seldom or, most likely never, heard this song on the radio: https://youtube.com/watch?v=wynYMJwEPH8 because the illuminati keeps it suppressed. Another musician the illuminati tries to suppress is Bob Dylan. You may have seen recently that almost all of his live performances have been removed from youtube. Why is this? This is because Bob Dylan's music is transcendental to the modes of material nature and is bringing people to the Hare Krishna movement. Bob Dylan performed Mr Tambourine Man in 1964, Srila Prabhupada arrived in America a year later. There is a connection. Now that this confidential information is being preached, the illuminati has been removing Bob Dylans videos from youtube. https://youtube.com/theilluminatisenvy

Reptilian shapeshifting demons, or rakshasas, are spoken about by Srila Prabhupada and written about in his books. They are in Lord Krishna's childhood pastimes. There is an animated movie about Krishna's pastimes made in India where there is a depiction of a rakshasas shapeshifting from a reptilian to a human at 2:55 in this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=S9q7g...eature=related

I called Jordan Maxwell up one day to convey to him this information. I told him I had researched 911 thereby opening to the door to some very disturbing information we are all aware of here. I told him about how the illuminati has tried to destroy Srila Prabhupada's Hare Krishna Movement and that Krishna is God and until we at least stop eating meat from the slaughterhouse we will continue to live like the illuminati's cattle. He told me that is true, "what comes around goes around" but Jordan is a very busy man and in general he was not very interested in what I had to say. He told me on the phone "I already know all of this" when I told him about how the illuminati tried to poison Srila Prabhupada, take over the movement, etc.

Srila Prabhupada established a society in the late sixties that perfectly transcended the illuminati "control system" I want to see this society on Earth again. I know the Hare Krishna Movement Srila Prabhupada founded will be the 2012 "expansion of consciousness" that David Icke is talking about. I have come here to tell you about this. We're all here in knowledge that the people trying to control the world are very sinister, we are looking for a solution. I believe there is a solution, and that solution begins by taking shelter of Srila Prabhupada's lotus feet.

"It is not a question of embodied life, but it is the nature of the soul to be always active. Without the presence of the spirit soul, the material body cannot move. The body is only a dead vehicle to be worked by the spirit soul, which is always active and cannot stop even for a moment. As such, the spirit soul has to be engaged in the good work of Krsna consciousness, otherwise it will be engaged in occupations dictated by illusory energy. In contact with material energy, the spirit soul acquires material modes, and to purify the soul from such affinities it is necessary to engage in the prescribed duties enjoined in the sastras. But if the soul is engaged in his natural function of Krsna consciousness, whatever he is able to do is good for him." - His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada Bhagavad-Gita purport Chapter 3 text 5.

nama om vishnu-padaya
    krishna-preshthaya bhu-tale
    shrimate bhaktivedanta-
    svamin iti namine

namas te sarasvate deve
    gaura-vani-pracharine
    nirvishesha-shunyavadi-
    pashcatya-desha-tarine

I offer my respectful obeisances unto His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, who is very dear to Lord Krishna, having taken shelter at His lotus feet.

Our respectful obeisances are unto you, O spiritual master, servant of Sarasvati Gosvami. You are kindly preaching the message of Lord Chaitanyadeva and delivering the Western countries, which are filled with impersonalism and voidism.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Muktipada108; 2nd June 2010 at 03:34.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muktipada108 For This Post:

Antagenet (27th July 2023), Lunesoleil (8th November 2020), outerheaven (11th October 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Krishna Conciousness

Thank you Muktipada108, for starting this thread and great first post!

Namaste, ~ Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Antagenet (27th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you very much, Dan. Your encouragement means a lot to me. Please, let me know what you think of our videos. www.youtube.com/stephenvoith

We have made a video about the recent disaster in the gulf of Mexico: https://youtube.com/watch?v=-7fVVnnZD58

Also, a video about Bob Dylans song Mr Tambourine Man. Revealing that in fact, Mr Tambourine Man is His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jMjEf2Z4xR8
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Np5sbq-wIns
    Last edited by Muktipada108; 2nd June 2010 at 04:08.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Will do as soon as I view them. Thanks.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thank you Muktipada108 for your wonderfully detailed post. I haven't time to look at all your links today but will definately do so later. The idea that liberation, Christ or Krishna consciousness is in reach for each individual is a deep truth and a threat for many.

I'll check you later,

Cheers,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

8. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Thank you Muktipada108 for your wonderfully detailed post. I haven't time to look at all your links today but will definately do so later. The idea that liberation, Christ or Krishna consciousness is in reach for each individual is a deep truth and a threat for many.

I'll check you later,

Cheers,

Kriya
    Agree with you Kriya -- truth is eternal.
    Presentation is different for different cultures.
    Guru worship not for me but I respect the practice and realize that the True Guru is seen as God in the mind of the aspirant.
    The Grace of the Guru and linage plays a very important part in some cultures and is not properly understood in Western Culture.
    Thanks to our young friend for starting this thread.
    Namaste
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, I really appreciate all of your positive feedback. I think it is important to realize that powerful demons have had control over the Earth in previous yuga cycles also, and not just this one. In the previous yuga cycle Kamsa had control over the Earth until Krishna killed him in Mathura, India. This is right out of the beginning of the Krishna book:

Once the world was overburdened by the unnecessary defense force of different kings, who were actually demons, but were posing themselves as the royal order. At that time, the whole world became perturbed, and the predominating deity of this earth, known as Bhumi, went to see Lord Brahma to tell of her calamities due to the demoniac kings. Bhumi assumed the shape of a cow and presented herself before Lord Brahma with tears in her eyes. She was bereaved and was weeping just to invoke the lord's compassion. She related the calamitous position of the earth, and after hearing this, Lord Brahma became much aggrieved, and he at once started for the ocean of milk, where Lord Visnu resides. Lord Brahma was accompanied by all the demigods headed by Lord Siva, and Bhumi also followed. Arriving on the shore of the milk ocean, Lord Brahma began to pacify the Lord Visnu who formerly saved the earthly planet by assuming the transcendental form of a boar.

If you would like to read more, please visit http://www.krsnabook.com/contents/ and also http://www.asitis.com/ for an online version of the unchanged Bhagavad-Gita As It Is translated by Srila Prabhupada. These books can be difficult to find unchanged, as the illuminati has attempted to rewrite Srila Prabhupada's books.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muktipada108 For This Post:

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Muktipada108, enjoying your thread. Your reference to Bob Dylan blew my mind, you see, I downloaded and put all his songs on my computer and ipod around 2 months ago, and I cannot listen to any other music other then his at the moment. I have always enjoyed a variety of music, but at this moment in time, no other music can calm me as his can.
    Bob Dylan has transcended time, and his message is true.

Krishna Conciousness is very close to my heart. Looking forward to your posts.

in love & light
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Awesome! This thread is like long awaited fresh rain.

Quote Posted by Muktipada108
    I want to see this society on Earth again.
    Me too! Daily I add my own effort to manifest the reality of our new lives on Earth free from tyranny.

John..

Quote Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me
    I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
    Hey ! Mr Tambourine Man, play a song for me
    In the jingle jangle morning I'll come followin' you.

Though I know that evenin's empire has returned into sand
    Vanished from my hand
    Left me blindly here to stand but still not sleeping
    My weariness amazes me, I'm branded on my feet
    I have no one to meet
    And the ancient empty street's too dead for dreaming.

Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship
    My senses have been stripped, my hands can't feel to grip
    My toes too numb to step, wait only for my boot heels
    To be wanderin'
    I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
    Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way
    I promise to go under it.

Though you might hear laughin', spinnin' swingin' madly across the sun
    It's not aimed at anyone, it's just escapin' on the run
    And but for the sky there are no fences facin'
    And if you hear vague traces of skippin' reels of rhyme
    To your tambourine in time, it's just a ragged clown behind
    I wouldn't pay it any mind, it's just a shadow you're
    Seein' that he's chasing.

Then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind
    Down the foggy ruins of time, far past the frozen leaves
    The haunted, frightened trees, out to the windy beach
    Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
    Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
    With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
    Let me forget about today until tomorrow.

-- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The power of 108 Ohm's is amazing
    The Ohm being the same vibration as the cosmos.
    I use The Gayatri Mantra and Ohm Nama Shivia.
    Or do they use me.
    These mantras in use for thousands of years have enormous power, everytime we use them now we are tapping into and adding to it.
    We are putting "money" into our spiritual bank.
    Namaste
    Chris

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Antagenet (27th July 2023), Lunesoleil (8th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the transcendental qualities of Krishna is that He is grateful. Out of the book Nector of Devotion by Srila Prabhupada is a verse about how Krishna is grateful to those who chant His name:

Any person who is conscious of his friend's beneficent activities and never forgets his service is called grateful. In the Mahābhārata, Kṛṣṇa says: "When I was away from Draupadī, she cried with the words, 'Hey, Govinda!' This call for Me has put Me in her debt, and that indebtedness is gradually increasing in My heart!" This statement by Kṛṣṇa gives evidence of how one can please the Supreme Lord simply by addressing Him: "Hey, Kṛṣṇa! Hey, Govinda!"
    The mahā-mantra (Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, Kṛṣṇa Kṛṣṇa, Hare Hare/ Hare Rāma, Hare Rāma, Rāma Rāma, Hare Hare) is also simply an address to the Lord and His energy. So to anyone who is constantly engaged in addressing the Lord and His energy, we can imagine how much the Supreme Lord is obliged. It is impossible for the Lord to ever forget such a devotee. It is clearly stated in this verse that anyone who addresses the Lord immediately attracts the attention of the Lord, who always remains obliged to him.
    Another instance of Kṛṣṇa's feeling of obligation is stated in connection with His dealings with Jāmbavān. When the Lord was present as Lord Rāmacandra, Jāmbavān, the great king of the monkeys, rendered very faithful service to Him. When the Lord again appeared as Lord Kṛṣṇa, He married Jāmbavān's daughter and paid him all the respect that is usually given to superiors. Any honest person is obliged to his friend if some service has been rendered unto Him. Since Kṛṣṇa is the supreme honest personality, how can He forget an obligation to His servitor?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=KSnPZmZgVTo - As Lord Chaitanya's moon rises, so will Srila Prabhupada bullock cart parikrama. bullock cart Parikrama is Srila Prabhupada's final request from the final room conversations of November 1977 as shown in this video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zVqLjpOOaLM

All glories to Srila Prabhupada, the messiah for the Aquarian age.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Muktipada108; 3rd June 2010 at 04:04.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muktipada108 For This Post:

Lunesoleil (7th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Muktipada108 (here)
    The illuminati concocted a plan to setup 11 so called "successor gurus" to Srila Prabhupada and stole Prabhupada's money, temples, and worship for themselves. These false gurus then began a child ritual pedophile cult within the movement in order to try to bring down what Srila Prabhupada worked for his whole life to institute in the western world. The illuminati then blamed Srila Prabhupada for the deviations and atrocities committed by the illuminati agents that infiltrated ISKCON. Please visit http://prabhupada.org.uk/ for more information.
    this is what illuminati have done with the Church too

infiltrate abuse blame

it's a dirty game

they will try to destroy anything on earth that is connected with Heaven

I feel sorry for people that are so easily played by TPTB

that side with them - and don't even know it
    Last edited by RedeZra; 5th June 2010 at 00:38.

18. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    this is what illuminati have done with the Church too

infiltrate abuse blame

it's a dirty game

they will try to destroy anything on earth that is connected with Heaven

I feel sorry for people that are so easily played by TPTB

that side with them - and don't even know it
    Very wise my friend its called Relativism
    Its Marxism in disguise -- the whole of society is riddled with it

relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and 'swept along by every wind of teaching,' looks like the only attitude acceptable to today's standards."

"We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as for certain and which has as its highest goal one's own ego and one's own desires."

People are promoting personal freedom at great cost to society.
    God is totally side lined.
    Personal Sovereignty means I am in charge. I can do what I want regardless of the effect on others.
    Chaos violence and fear reign, respect for fellow man out the window
    The shame is that people who are calling for more freedom are actually brain washed and controlled by the anti-God.
    It all sounds very good until you see the victim conscious society that has been formed.
    Always any enemy out there to blame. No personal responsibility taken.
    Anything can be justified excuses made for the inexcusable but woe betide anyone who disagrees with the freedom patrol who see control in all that is innocent and beautiful.
    Society needs fair logical rules.
    Christ gave us those by example so did Krishna.
    Heaven help us and it does.
    Chris

19. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,853 times in 447 posts

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daledo For This Post:

Anchor (25th May 2011), guido (25th May 2011)

22. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Default Re: Prabhupada

I have watched this and I just am not getting it at all. Could someone please explain? Is he being used as a channel? I presume what resembles an eagle
    dropping on his head is part of his spirituality!!!!!
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

24. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote Posted by rosequartz (here)
    I have watched this and I just am not getting it at all. Could someone please explain? Is he being used as a channel? I presume what resembles an eagle
    Google the name of the thread and find out

25. Link to Post #18
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Too bad the organization has been infected by the usual suspects in many countries. Australia is in shambles. This is not to take away from Prabhupada at all. His death has allowed the body he built to be infected with the virus that infests this planet. Centers are closing down because of the economic excess of the leaders. The same crowd who brought us the Bolshevik Revolution. The destruction of spirituality and the soul of countries always being one goal while the other is parasitizing and bankrupting treasuries while leaving despair where simplicity of spiritual wealth once flourished.

A summary from an piece about Prabhupada's poisoning:

Quote SUMMARY:
    "We want the truth! We want the directors of ISKCON to be responsible to the many thousands of devotees whose spiritual lives hang in the balance over this issue. Will ISKCON be the institution which Srila Prabhupada created and put into motion, or will it become a Kaliyuga production, a impotent pseudo-spiritual sideshow? This question must be answered, for can an institution which gives safe harbor to those who have killed the Founder-Acharya have any effective future?
    It must be noted that not one GBC member or ISKCON "guru" has contacted the IVC, any of its members, or this author to offer help, sympathy or even to ask questions. Even the noted liberal and free thinking Bhaktitirtha Swami declined any involvement in this issue, begging a busy schedule as an excuse. To be optimistic, though, let us assume that when this compilation is put in their hands, they will awaken to the gravity and substance of the poisoning evidence, and meet up to their responsibility as ISKCON leaders. Hopefully there will be at least a few devotees who hold positions in ISKCON who will demand a full scale and truly impartial investigation."
    http://www.harekrsna.org/gurupoison/support/conclu.htm

There is so much more to be found about the cancer that has gripped this movement on the web.

Prabhupada was a serious threat to the PTB. It is why they infiltrated his movement and killed him to finish their work. It is very sad.
    Last edited by modwiz; 2nd July 2012 at 14:41.

26. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by rosequartz (here)
    Google the name of the thread and find out
    I have googled him. But because you posted the video I presumed you could enlightened me more. You get so much conflicting information on the internet
    and I had hoped you or another member could maybe have simplified exactly what he was talking about on that particular video. There is so much happening in the world behind the scenes/veil and I am relatively new to this. My interests lie in alternative medicine and Angels, but of late the Illuminati has peaked my interest and the more I delved into them the more it blew my mind, I have so much to learn.
    “Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rosequartz For This Post:

Lisab (2nd July 2012), Rosco1 (2nd July 2012), RunningDeer (2nd July 2012)

28. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Seems that Osho met his end the same way: "Was Osho Poisoned by the US government?" Osho's communication style made it easy for me to read his material. Most of the time it was basic teachings. It gave me a chance to clean out some of the silliness I lugged around.
    I was able to break through a lot of faulty ideas and beliefs.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Lisab (2nd July 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast