+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrails EXIST

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails EXIST

Indeed, no chemtrails in sight since a couple of weeks on my side...
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

Flash (8th July 2011), nearing (8th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Heavy chemtrails over central Florida all week....cloudy/rain today....can't tell if they are up there or not

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Flash (8th July 2011), nearing (8th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

It is hard for me to understand how all the people can look up and clearly see what is going on,
    but, only a few of us accept and confront what they see, just incredible.
    I suppose I should admit that ten years ago it would have been me that did not accept what he was looking at.

toothpick

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

chancy (9th July 2011), nearing (8th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

I woke up this morning and just realize how silly it was: I am not worrying about how come THERE IS NO chemtrails over my head. Gosh, the situation is completely reversed, from worrying why the chemtrails are there to why they disapeared.

Nature upside down and human with it Anyhow, you all know by now that I know chemtrails exist, as far as I am concerned.

I would still like to know what anybody sees these days to see if there is a pattern.

Few results:

Few of the west coast have no more chemtrails for now.
    Canada no more chemtrails.
    Florida and the Carolinas: having chemtrails.

I bet anything that if we had a large enough daily data collection of chemtrailing, we could see patterns and correlate them with natures catastrophes, or with war, or with... only then could we know.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

chancy (9th July 2011), Lefty Dave (10th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

I have been observing chemtrails for years over downtown Toronto, the x's first got my attention and curiosity . I have a roof top deck with a 360 view of the open sky and they are still appearing this summer. Thank you all for this thread trail ! L

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loren For This Post:

chancy (9th July 2011), Flash (8th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Re: Chemtrails.....Has anyone researched Pane Andov's Video "2012 Equation Solved", Its a series of 8 Videos. In this video he states TPTB are definately spraying chemtrails to stop/shield The Energy coming in from the galactic plane that is suppose to update our DNA. It makes sense. But you guys be the judge.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kZRrKi99mno
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Buck (18th August 2012), Flash (10th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok well here we go. I really need to post this in the 'Don't Exist' thread so the comments made that 'there is no way to deliver these at altitude' comment that was made from near the start.

ANyway here is a link for the patent on the delivery system.

http://annunaki.wz.cz/PowderContrailGeneration.pdf

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shocking Display For This Post:

chancy (9th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Re: Chemtrails.....Has anyone researched Pane Andov's Video "2012 Equation Solved", Its a series of 8 Videos. In this video he states TPTB are definately spraying chemtrails to stop/shield The Energy coming in from the galactic plane that is suppose to update our DNA. It makes sense. But you guys be the judge.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kZRrKi99mno
    I've found many randomly corroborating pieces of evidence (random, disconnected sources; to me, this is the ONLY "proof" one can find in the type of research we do, unless you get VERY lucky) that completely agree with what your saying

in fact one of them was almost a "side" comment from atticus/charles.

I think the sun is key, and our alignment with the center of the galaxy (and apparently there's a HUGE burst of energy headed our way from the center, need to research that topic & see if it will strike us as we align with the "window" aka strait shot to the center (no obstacles to block) or not...

either way, it makes a lot of sense, though I honestly will not commit 100% to anything that I do not know 100% myself... chemtrails fall into that category for me (no matter how compelling the evidence from external sources is, I no longer trust that as that is what got us into this station in the first place IMO)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Dont Know If Anyone Posted this Video Yet. This supports that Chemtrails are real. I suggest You Watch It if You Havent Yet.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

chancy (9th July 2011), Davidallany (9th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011), phimonic (10th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

No chem trails for weeks here in Nevada.... AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY!!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hummingbird For This Post:

Flash (10th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,382 times in 700 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Dont Know If Anyone Posted this Video Yet. This supports that Chemtrails are real. I suggest You Watch It if You Havent Yet.
    Hello Whitefeather: This is an excellent video! Thanks for posting it. This is my type of lady! She gets down to facts and has really done her homework on CHEMTRAILS and has proved that CHEMTRAILS EXIST.
    Fred259 you must have lost the fight for freedom since I haven't seen you giving the weather forecast as of late!? If you dare watch this ladies presentation regarding the aviation industry and CHEMTRAILS you will find that her presentation is smack on the button. She couldn't have done a better job of giving anyone who doesn't believe in CHEMTRAILS an incentive to actually study the concept and what actually is happening above our heads. Fred259 she blew your theory out the jet window about more commercial aircraft and bigger engines causing bigger contrails. How she did this was by showing that there were NO COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT or very few going through her county BUT her county was daily clouding over by jets criss crossing her county.
    Fred259 enjoy this lovely ladies presentation......
    Thanks again Whitefeather for posing such a great video on CHEMTRAILS EXIST.
    Regards,
    Chancy

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Davidallany (9th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011), WhiteFeather (10th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I think the sun is key, and our alignment with the center of the galaxy (and apparently there's a HUGE burst of energy headed our way from the center
    Paul LaViolette has analyzed this at length. See for example his Project Camelot interview Dr. Paul LaViolette -- Earth under Fire: Galactic Superwaves.

Yes - almost certainly there are one or two such "bursts" headed our way. Unfortunately, these "bursts" last centuries.

Part of the problem we have is that the superwave headed our way comes at light speed. So we don't see it coming until it hits us. If any other intelligent life saw it and tried to "radio ahead" a warning, that warning would also arrive too late.

The cores of about fifteen to twenty percent (15% to 20%) of other spiral galaxies, that are similar to our Milky Way galaxy, are in an actively explosive phase, emitting huge superwaves of energy that aggravate all the stars in the galaxy for hundreds or thousands of years. Presumably this means the Milky Way galaxy also spends a similar portion of its time in an actively explosive phase, and it just happens that for the last 10,000 years, the light reaching us from our galactic core has come from a quiet phase.

For a little more complete explanation, see Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster at LaViolette's Starburst Foundation.

I've recently been reading LaViolette's work, and am finding it to be an important reworking of physics and astronomy, from the ground up. I highly recommend it. Throw out your relativity, quantum mechanics and astrophysics texts.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th July 2011), nearing (10th July 2011), TargeT (9th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Fewer chem trails in Ottawa as well, since three weeks ago.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

27. Link to Post #54
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I don't know what does sunlight do to alliminium ?.. ...... Does it reflect it back thus forming some kind of Ultra Violet light shield , keeping the stonger than normal UV light rays from penatrating
    the depleted ozone layer we heard so much about a few years ago ?
    I wouldn't say "keeps" but definately "lessens"

if 28 october 2011 is a real date, then they basicaly have acomplished exactly what was intended, we do not have enough time to react as we could had we the fore knowledge that aparently is had by a select few.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Paul LaViolette has analyzed this at length. See for example his Project Camelot interview Dr. Paul LaViolette -- Earth under Fire: Galactic Superwaves.

Yes - almost certainly there are one or two such "bursts" headed our way. Unfortunately, these "bursts" last centuries.

Part of the problem we have is that the superwave headed our way comes at light speed. So we don't see it coming until it hits us. If any other intelligent life saw it and tried to "radio ahead" a warning, that warning would also arrive too late.

The cores of about fifteen to twenty percent (15% to 20%) of other spiral galaxies, that are similar to our Milky Way galaxy, are in an actively explosive phase, emitting huge superwaves of energy that aggravate all the stars in the galaxy for hundreds or thousands of years. Presumably this means the Milky Way galaxy also spends a similar portion of its time in an actively explosive phase, and it just happens that for the last 10,000 years, the light reaching us from our galactic core has come from a quiet phase.

For a little more complete explanation, see Galactic Cosmic Ray Volleys: A Coming Global Disaster at LaViolette's Starburst Foundation.

I've recently been reading LaViolette's work, and am finding it to be an important reworking of physics and astronomy, from the ground up. I highly recommend it. Throw out your relativity, quantum mechanics and astrophysics texts.
    Excelent, thank you for this, I had not seen a cohesive analysis of this.

but can I ask... why is this "unfortunate" wouldn't this line up rather nicely with the "dna" upgrade theory?

BTW, NO chemtrails in Alaska,.. of course... not much sun either...
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th July 2011 at 07:10.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote why is this "unfortunate" wouldn't this line up rather nicely with the "dna" upgrade theory?
    Well, I guess "DNA upgrade" is not all bad, if I and my descendents are among the few who get to be part of the upgrade. It would still be very nasty, and wipe out our present civilization.

But if "DNA upgrade" means I'm one of the many selected to be exterminated, then I'm still too much in this mundane world to like that option.

When the galactic core goes on one of its more nasty reactions, the affects on planetary life can be really devastating. Most large mammal species can get wiped out.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,047 times in 4,339 posts

Quote Posted by Sowelu (here)
    well a guy who ran a local radiostation in my home town got picked up by the fbi for talking about the chemtrails we would see over the town the day everyone would get sick at the same time. And its been happening in the town i live in now too...it'll be perfect weather, than those jets fly over and the clouds are a strange pattern the next day and everyone has the same illness...not only that but when people are normally sick only a few days, whatever that stuff is lasts up to 2 weeks...enough time for people to be convinced they need to get vaccinated.. hadnt been sick 4 two years...plane flew over sick for a week and a half...previously id never really been sick more than a few days...hmm....
    I don't mean to give counter productive testimonial here, but, I'm just curiuous.
    I live in Phoenix Arizona and we get chemtrailed like you wouldn't believe. Especially the last five/six years. This last year it has been insane, and you know what? We had the absolute best spring and summer has been so temperatelly moderate,,,,,I'm beginning to think that the chemtrails are meant to reflect sunlight, and heat. And it seems to be working to an extent.
    I for one never get sick and I see the chemtrails all the time.
    So,,,I'm just saying,,,as far as I'm concerned,,,,the chemtrails seem kinda nice.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

33. Link to Post #57
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just watched a video that suggested that Morgellans Disease is linked to Chem Trails. Does anyone have any more info on this?
    It suggests in part that the fibres are produced by Nano tech along with an extraterrestrial component. It is a 'new' disease 'discovered' in 2002. These fibres have been sent for analysis to the major US crime labs and have not been identified with anything on their database. The highest instances of Morgellans is in California, Texas and Florida. I am trying to ascertain whether it is known in other parts of the world.

For more on the disease/syndrome. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocking Display For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Thank you to all for your information and also to all who reported if they see chemtrails or not in their sky.

Here i Montreal, still no chemtrails. The most beautiful summer with some rain and normal clouds. My daughter was telling me the clouds were like unatural picture, I answered no, those beautiful ones are the natural ones.

So far, Soutrhen States: chemtrail heavy
    Nevada: no chemtrails
    Nothern States, few if any chemtrails
    Canada»: about none
    California, few if any

Something has definitly changed, this was the contrary last year throughout the continent.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I bet anything that if we had a large enough daily data collection of chemtrailing, we could see patterns and correlate them with natures catastrophes, or with war, or with... only then could we know.
    i think it's all out there, just hard to read. actually i was on it and have necessary tools and data to test,.. but needs all a lot of time and effort

http://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/project/...ble_ceres.html

anyone has experience with such data?, or has worked for the weather channel? ^^ I'd appreciate any info in how to efficiently use it.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phimonic For This Post:

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by phimonic (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    i think it's all out there, just hard to read. actually i was on it and have necessary tools and data to test,.. but needs all a lot of time and effort

http://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/project/...ble_ceres.html

anyone has experience with such data?, or has worked for the weather channel? ^^ I'd appreciate any info in how to efficiently use it.
    very interestring video. I am not savvy in this domain, but if you find anything, I would surely be interested to know.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

nearing (10th July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast