+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..!

Author and "Sarah" at 6 Years Old

"This is a story about the incidents/events that have shaped my life throughout the years. Some may question why I am coming forward so late in my life with this exposure. Those who know anything about Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) and Mind Control know that these memories are programmed to stay hidden, locked away in the altered personalities the programmers create within your mind. However, many victims do not start to recall past events until they are in their 30’s or 40’s, if at all. I am in my mid 50’s and seriously did not know that the reason why my life had been so messed up was not all my fault. I write my story so that others may be exposed to the dark side of the Mormon Church and SRA...

My memories did not start coming forward until I started researching SRA and Mind Control. It was a very trying time for me as I went into deep meditation and prayer to find the truth as to why I was the way I was. I give all glory and deepest gratitude to my Savior Jesus Christ for helping me expose the truth within me and for the amazing journey of healing that I have been on. I must also give extreme gratitude to my dear husband who has lovingly stayed by my side throughout many years of extreme turmoil. Most men would have divorced a wife who put them through so much but he stuck by my side. I also thank my dear girlfriend who is a trailblazer for clearing all darkness within to the light of the Kingdom of God. Without her loving guidance and support, I would not be telling this story today. While it may be disturbing for some to read, it does have a happy conclusion and I can see the close of this section of the book of my existence ending that “She lived happily ever after.”

I was born into the Mormon Church in the mid 1950’s to a regular, one-income family in Buena Park, California. I was the third daughter in a family of 5 children. We adopted my brother who was six at the time the same year my younger brother was born in 1960. The doctor who delivered me was our family practitioner (I’ll call him Dr. Clarkton), a member of our church ward in Buena Park, and also a family friend. My mom used to tell me that when he delivered me, he said to my mom: “Here is a very special baby… she will give you great joy.” I now know that the dark unseen spirits are keenly aware of who the special spirits are and watch for when they are born so that they can start messing with them at an early age....

One of my earliest recollections was of going to church when I was around three years old. In the early years of the Anaheim, California Stake, there weren’t enough chapels for all the wards and we were holding our services at a local Masonic Temple. I remember that when my mom would go to Relief Society meeting, we went to the nursery that was in a room off the stage that had large blue curtains. We had to walk up some stairs to go to that room. I was terrified of going to nursery, and now know that the programming started there at the Masonic Temple....

One of my earliest recollections of abusive behavior towards myself, and one that I still struggle with as I am writing this, is self-mutilation. I have had a severe problem with ripping my fingernails and toenails off, eating the nails, and chewing on my hangnails until they bled profusely. I would always suck the blood. I have always loved the taste of my own skin and blood. This is obviously not normal behavior but for all of my life, if I have not had something on my body hurting or in pain, I didn’t feel normal....

When I was three years old, we moved from Buena Park to a new tract home in La Habra/Brea. A few months after that, Dr. Clarkton, who was a struggling family practice doctor with 9 children, bought a Spanish mansion in the La Habra Heights area for $150,000 (this would probably be equal to more than one million dollars in today’s worth but don’t quote me on that). I remember my dad wondering how they were able to pull that off. (When you oath yourself to the dark side, you will enjoy financial wealth beyond your dreams.)...

Dr. Clarkton’s daughter Sara (name changed) was the same age as me and we quickly became best friends. I spent a significant part of my growing up years at her house for sleepovers or when my mom needed a babysitter. Sara shared a large bedroom with her sister Cheryl (name changed) and they had their own bathroom off the bedroom. Sara and I would share her twin bed when I would sleep over. Shortly after they moved to our new ward/stake, Dr. Clarkton was called to be the Stake Patriarch (in Mormon Church).

Sara told me things that I didn’t know how to process during those tender, early years. She would tell me how her dad would get all the kids out of their beds in the middle of the night, strip them naked and throw them into the cold swimming pool (they didn’t heat it). She also told me that her dad would make her shower with him and that he would walk around naked in front of the kids. I really didn’t have any reason to question this since he was my doctor and I looked up to him like a god...

I think it was when I was about six years old that the horror started in earnest. Dr. Clarkton and Sister Clarkton were not who they appeared to be in the church and in public. Another thing I remember was that they had a very dark, scary basement of which I was terrified. When I was around 6 or 7 years old, Sara and I were drugged, taken into a special room in the basement and were forced to watch each other as her dad raped us...

... He and Ruth also killed her beloved poodle dog in front of us. I don’t know if there were other animal sacrifices at other times, but induced trauma through blood sacrifices is part SRA to assist in the mind control.

In 1960 we adopted my older brother when he was six years old. My brother had not been circumcised. When he turned 12, Dr. Clarkton told my parents that my brother should be circumcised and they allowed him to do that at 12 YEARS OLD! I remember my brother was highly traumatized by that. Why on earth would Dr. Clarkton do that to a 12 year old boy??? There was no medical reason at all for this...

My parents were very abusive towards us. Both of my parents were raised with extreme punishment. My dad was regularly beaten with a razor strap and my mom was beaten with a tree branch. This carried over to their discipline methods to us. My dad was also a master at extreme emotional and mental abuse. In addition to the beatings we would receive, they would tell us how bad we were, and make us confess to things we didn’t do. If we ever tried to speak up for ourselves, we were beaten more and harder. During the beatings the words of how dirty, bad, and worthless we were would be shouted at us. My dad hit my sister in the head so hard once that her eardrum was broken.

Of course, it was Dr. Clarkton, the church Patriarch, who fixed it up and kept his mouth shut. When we were in trouble (for just being kids and doing things that kids do) my mom would make us go outside to one of the fruit trees in the back yard and break off a branch to be used on our bare bottoms. When she was done she would tell us, “Just wait until your father gets home.” Then when my dad came home, he made us go into his closet and select the belt that he would then use on our bare bottoms. If I were to describe one emotion that was a constant in my life growing up, it would be FEAR.

For some reason, however, it was my mother who reserved all of her frustrations, hatred and feelings of loss of control, to take them out on me. My other siblings were spared her most violent rages, but not me. For most of my growing up years, Dr. Clarkton kept my mother drugged with anti-depressants (Elavil and Triavil), sleeping pills, Valium and Ionamin (a form of amphetamine) even though she was never overweight. I’m sure this combination (along with her own traumatic childhood) helped contribute to the repeated abuse. There was one time when I was in fifth grade and my brother told my mom that he was missing 10 cents. She rounded us all up and started the usual way of finding out who the culprit was. If no one confessed, we were all beaten until one of us would confess.

I confessed to taking my brother’s money (I don’t remember if I really did or not) and thought that since I was being truthful, she would spare the beating. This turned out to be the worst one. She snapped and dragged me into her bedroom where she took off my pants and underwear, and with her bare hand, hit me repeatedly for a very long time on the backs of my legs, buttocks and lower back. She hit me so hard I’m amazed that she didn’t break any bones in her hand. I lost control of time so I don’t know how long this went on. The next thing I remembered was lying in her bed with the covers on me and she was sobbing and apologizing. I was shaking uncontrollably and probably went into some form of shock. She kept me home from school that week but during that time, I got sicker and sicker. My entire back side was covered in black and blue welts and I had trouble sitting, getting dressed or putting on my shoes. I couldn’t concentrate, didn’t want to play; I stayed in bed and retreated into myself. She eventually took me to Dr. Clarkton who gave me some yellow medicine and said I was suffering from anemia. I didn’t go to school for three weeks."

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Mormon+Sex+Slave.htm

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..!

Jack this is a very sad, and scary story. i wonder just how many of these kinds of stories will come out from the people in the mormon church now. i guess evil exists almost everywhere.
    regards, corson

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Fred259 (28th May 2011), jackovesk (28th May 2011), John Parslow (28th May 2011), Nasu (16th January 2015), Some Bloke (28th May 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Europe Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..!

Thank you for having the courage to share that, I'll light a candle for you at church tonight.
    Quite why humans are so monstrous to each other has been a constant source of amazement to me.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Some Bloke For This Post:

crosby (28th May 2011), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), Fred259 (28th May 2011), jackovesk (28th May 2011), John Parslow (28th May 2011), Ria (28th May 2011), the_flyingboy (28th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Some Bloke (here)
    Thank you for having the courage to share that, I'll light a candle for you at church tonight.
    Quite why humans are so monstrous to each other has been a constant source of amazement to me.
    Hello black dog…

I couldn’t agree more.

Oil and grease is being applied to the “Gates of Hades”, which are open wide to receive these thugs’ criminals and new world order parasites.

They are fighting like ferrets in a sack. They know the day of judgment will shortly be upon them.

Day by day, hour by hour and at 07.36 GMT by Jackovesk today, we continue to expose them for the evil they are.

Goodness always prevails.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), jackovesk (28th May 2011), Some Bloke (28th May 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I must admit, I did hesitate before posting this story!

However I did so because this type of abhorent abuse is happening all over the world and hidden from public view.

As painful as this story is, the Evil Satanists must be exposed at every given chance in order to somehow stamp it out forever.

Unfortunately, this is the type of Satanic Ritual Abuse that is rife amongst the PTB Elite. These sick bastards are the very ones who are controlling the masses and they will be judged whether in this lifetime or the next!

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

My Sister and I endured some abuse when we were kids and to make a very long story short, it was tied to organized religion as well. The catholic church. In some small way, I feel a part of your pain and agree, something must be done.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Menkaure For This Post:

58andfixed (29th May 2011), Evaflys (16th January 2015), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), Fred259 (28th May 2011), Some Bloke (28th May 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Europe Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It may be tied to organised religion; but that does not mean that the religion its self is evil, its more to do with individuals and the way the human psyche works , Eric Hoffers work 'the true believer' answers a lot of these questions
    As far as getting through life I'm with Eliphas levi; there are two 'pillars' concious faith and reason .
    Concious faith is far removed from blind belief, but its that which can make us more than we are

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Some Bloke For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), Fred259 (28th May 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by MargueriteBee; 2nd June 2011 at 21:38.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Evaflys (16th January 2015), Fred259 (28th May 2011), jackovesk (29th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

This is one example of the abuse that hides in any organization. It is essentially the same as that in the Catholic church as well as the success of monopolies that have been allowed by governments of the world. Those governments and the organizations that give them thier orders have the samr basic abuses.
    Hopefully people who have been exposed to all different forms of abuse will gather together to compare notes and clarify the similarities found in all these organizations.
    To hide these things you need more or less absolute authorities, the forbidding of dissent, and secrecy. I think unreasoning force is close to the universal common root of these things, and it can also be found in the actions of each individuals ego from whence all these things get thier hold.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

58andfixed (29th May 2011), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021), Fred259 (28th May 2011), jackovesk (29th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Some of you may find this amusing, so I'll add this in. It's a churchy thing:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post231828
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Author and "Sarah" at 6 Years Old

Part 2 - Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Revelations:

( In Part 1, Rachel reveals how she was tortured and raped at the tender age of 3, by a Mormon Patriarch who also served as the family doctor. She also explains how she was severely beaten and traumatized by her mother, who was also under the care, and heavily medicated, by the same Church Leader.

Rachel's story follows the Illuminati- Satanic Psychopathic model for creating a programmed multiple to serve the sexual depravities of the organization's elite.

1. She was victimized by extreme emotional and physical trauma to force her to "dissassociate" and to create the separations of the mind required to create the programmed multiples that will do their master's bidding. I believe these are actual evil spirits that enter the victim's body during the Satanic Ritual Abuse.

2. Her mother also seems to have been programmed by the same "handler". In this case, the Mormon Patriarch/family doctor.
    This is consistent with multi-generational, Satanic Ritual Abuse which relies on the ability to "dissassociate" as a family genetic trait.

3. The parents failed to report the abuse, and were apparently financially rewarded for the use of their daughter for sexual abuse by others in the organization. In essence, prostituting their daughter for filthy lucre.

In Part 2, Rachel explains the impact this had on her life and how the Mormon Illuminati were able to continue to use her as a sex slave by accessing her programming for their depraved purposes.)

"I continued to be best friends with Sara until Junior High when we both went to separate schools and started to see other friends. When I was 13, my parents had me go visit my cousin in Phoenix who was married and had four young children. Her husband Eddie was very good looking and very popular with the kids in the ward. I think he was involved with the Young Men as one of their leaders. They had me sleep in their daughter’s room and she slept in her brother’s room. Eddie came in and molested me every night of that week. This was done when I was fully conscious and contributed to my feelings of shame and blame, and that I was a bad person. I have now come to know that he also raped me. This was not the first nor the last time for Eddie to be involved with little girls. They say that for every victim that comes forward, there could be as many as 40 that don’t report it.

Just a few years ago, I received a phone call from my cousin who was in the midst of divorcing Eddie. Apparently he was molesting his step granddaughter and was turned into the police. She had remembered the interest that Eddie had taken in me when I was 13 and asked if anything had happened to me. I told her what happened. The police called me and I told them my story. They said that since so much time had passed, there was nothing they could do with my story. Amazingly enough, my cousin was told by her bishop that she should forgive Eddie and not divorce him. No church court was held on him and he is still welcome in the church and holds a temple recommend."

(Note: the above is consistent with others that have reported sexual abuse to Mormon Church Leaders, who also belong to the Illuminati. They demand that the victims "forgive" the evil perpetrator and even remain in the abusive environment, thus exposing them and their children to future abuse. The Illuminati have also infiltrated law enforcement, politics and other community organizations.)

"One night when I was 15, I somehow acquired a pint of Southern Comfort liquor. I don’t know how or where I got it from, I just remember taking a walk around my neighborhood and drinking it straight on my own. My parents had gone out for the evening with the Clarktons. This is the first time I remember drinking liquor and don’t even know why I did. The worst part of it is that I blacked out and don’t remember what happened after that. I just remember waking up in my bed the next morning and was sick with the worst hangover for two days.

At 16, I started smoking pot and drinking regularly and having sex with anyone who would have me. This was certainly not normal behavior for a girl born and raised in the LDS church. All I knew was that I was a bad person who was going to hell anyway so it didn’t matter anymore what I did. My junior and senior years in high school revolved around how many drugs I could smoke, take or snort, how much alcohol I could drink and who I was going to have sex with next. I dropped acid (LSD) about two to three times a week during my senior year. I regularly fantasized about suicide and how I wish I had the guts to do it. But there is one overriding theme about my entire life; I have always had an internal light/flame that would burn deep within that kept me going. I didn’t know it at the time, but know now that it was the light of Jesus Christ who knew who I was and what I was going through. He helped me get through so much.

(Note: the use of drugs and alcohol to sedate the victim and suppress the severe trauma that results from physical and sexual abuse is well documented by other SRA survivors. This is another reason why the Opium fields in Afghanistan are so important to the Satanic Psychopaths.

Sadly, those that society calls "****s" have often been victimized by sexual abuse from early childhood. The ability to provide sexual gratification is what defines their self-worth and is all that defines them in the Illuminati organization.)

Right before I was about to graduate, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, Dr. Clarkton was there actively involved in the pregnancy test and counseling my parents. He played an active, continual role in every aspect of my life. I looked up to him and always felt like there was a strange spiritual connection with him. I thought of him as a god because he always took special interest in me. He told my parents that I should get involved with the church’s unwed mothers program. I didn’t walk in my graduation, I didn’t care about anything anymore.

A few days later I was sent to Phoenix to live with a “good Mormon couple” who took in unwed mothers (in the LDS Church’s Unwed Mother’s Program). I’ll never forget the counselors in that program making me feel like such a piece of trash because I couldn’t tell them who the father was. I didn’t know!!! They made me come up with a name of someone because it was so important that they get a release signed for the baby. They wouldn’t leave me alone until I came up with a name. They didn’t care if it was really the father or not. I feel very bad for the person I named. Don’t know what happened to him. It didn’t matter anyway because I ended up having a miscarriage.

(It is typical for sex slaves to feel a spiritual attachment to their handlers (Dr. Clarkton). This is encouraged during their programming and creates the loyalty outsiders will never understand. The handling of Rachel by the counselors in the Mormon unwed mother program reinforced the dehumanizing process experienced by SRA victims.

The fact that this was the course recommended by Rachel's Illuminati handler is very enlightening. For some reason, he did not fear exposure from these particular "counselors". This makes it easy to conclude that they were part of the Mormon Illuminati, and were there to reinforce the programming through guilt and shame.)

Conclusion: The Mormon Illuminati do not fear exposure or punishment for their crimes from either the Mormon Church, or the communities in which they reside. They have infiltrated every decent organization and will continue to perpetrate their crimes as long as the targeted communities remain in a "State of Denial", or defend them because of their vast wealth and/or contributions to the organization.

The Book of Mormon warns of what happens when the people let these scum get above them. The judgments of God being poured out on the heads of the perps and their dupes are the only hope that these severely traumatized victims have. The increase in natural disasters, wars, famine and disease may look like random events to the man or woman who judges after the eyes. To the victims of the Satanic Psychopaths, these disasters provide them with the only hope that God is overthrowing their eternal enemies.

I feel it is reasonable to conclude that when mankind neglects its duties to the weak and innocent, because of money and reward, they become targets of that same Divine Justice that will be used to wipe the Satanic Psychopaths off from the face of this land. So, defend these perps at your own peril. Or, you might find yourself on the wrong side of the line when this earth is cleansed from all of its abominations.

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Mormon+Sex+Slave+2.htm
    Last edited by jackovesk; 30th May 2011 at 06:08.

19. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thankyou for sharing your story, by speaking out you are helping to expose and stop further children's being abused..... its hard for victims to speak out and its very brave of you to be doing so bless your soul with love and light. xoxoxoxo

I believe very similar happened to my father who also grew up within the Mormom church, he never spoke of the abuse itself but he hated his mother and stepfather and ran away at a young age, he was deeply disturbed couldn't have a radio, music, tv on or be around people... we lived in make shift shed in the bush very isolated and on not very much.
    He tried to create his own world hiding in the jungle but ended up goin crazy and disappearing some 20 years ago and i heard he got a sex change. When I began having memories of sexual abuse everything became apparent to me.
    I remember my step grandfather abusing me around 6yrs old and my grandmothers vacant creepy behavior... remembered my father abusing me....I still don't know the depth of the abuse as i had disassociated, had my first memory at 13, i thought it was only once at first and that my Mormon grandparents lived in another state..... turns out they moved to my state and where are around my brother and I from birth, its quite sickening as i remember being approx 2years playing in the stream with my brother in perfect detail....how did i forget i grew up with them around me?
    My brother said he tried to abuse him also sadly i think he did. My step grandfather had me unsupervised from 1-2years old onwards I am quite afraid as I have quite good memories of some parts of my childhood and others none at all. I have a feeling im hiding something else from myself... when my mum told me that my step grandfather & mother lived close by my head swam and i felt sick as i had just learned about mkultra and that they start abusing kids with trauma at that age to deliberately dissociate....i had a flash of the house but then my mind went funny and i couldn't remember.
    I don't think i was involved with rituals but then i dont know.... i had a strange memory of meeting Bob Hawke a former PM......I was in a crowd of children and thats all i remembered be anything. I dont know much about that side of the family but i am a multi generational abuse family on one side for sure and i dissociate easily, when i began reading about mind control and stories like yours alot of things are matching up with my life and making sense, I think i am a little bit DID/MPD on the one hand i am bold and brave and like climbing up cliffs and flying off them on the other i am scared little girl who just wants someone to look after me.
    Its so hard to understand why he would have arelationship with and hand his kids over to his abusers after running away from them at 17.... if he was under mind control makes sense. The one thing he told my mum is that his dad was an inventor and died when my father was very young, my father wasn't allowed to see his dying father in the hospital.
    My father was quiet and eccentric but he was a very smart, he was psychic - he awoke my mother in the middle of the night freaking out that he had to go see his grandmother whom he loved, the next morning she found out she'd had a stroke. I have sought therapy but i felt i knew more (arrogant i know) but i was finishing their sentences, they both admired how well i had coped (i have alot of trauma of various types and i can talk about it freely) and i have, i just feel they didn't understand and it wasn't until i starting doing my own research where i found things that resonated with me. Also i was afraid to tell my therapists i sort have voices and im not sure if that's normal, growing up i was extremely introverted, struggled socially and very dissociated and distant yet I got very good grades, always thought everybody though that way, i have a strong intuition that some times presents itself as a voice, again whether that's normal i don't know.....depends which psychologist you talk to..... its all a bit scary and the only times ive mentioned my internal thought process to people around me they've looked at a bit funny. Its not like classic psycho voices, i can have negative thoughts and worries but i just dismiss that as being normal worried thoughts and remind myself the god/the great spirit of universe will look after me and my loved ones.
    Ive always had a different view on the world and the way it works and i was so pleased when i learned about so called conspiracy theorists and began fidinig sites such as these as just about everything they said made more sense to me then what they tried to ram down my throat at school!
    Another subject aside... what I wanted to ask you was do you have any advice for me? I am mid thirties, mostly happy and functioning but i struggle with relationships, with trust, i think Ive consciously done all i can to heal and am considering hypnotherapy or something tohelp with the subconscious, physical level.. its not like i'm ever thinking about being abused when my partner touches me in a certain way its just how my body seems to react can u recommend any particular therapy which will help me restore those memories? I read several places that EEG and hypnotism are used. Anything at all that helped you get over your abuse? I really want to be able to enjoy sex with my partner, have someone touch me without me jumping out of my skin... im so hyper vigilant my muscles are sore all the time. I saw a natropath and she said i am operating in fight or flight or the time and wearing out my pancreas and adrenals. PTSD said my therapists, offered me medication repeatedly. I refuse to take anti depressants and be a zombie!
    Jesus is already in my heart, I do not go to church nor agree with all the bible but i think of him and pray to him often, i think i already know the answer.... its within and like you i just have to tough it out and mediate and pray to get the answers. Im just so twitchy, i have to lie down to relax and mediate and then i fall asleep...lol.. suck at mediation! My dad used to mediate for hours everyday, i remember him "go play im busy" I guess that might have something to do with it also.
    Thanks again for sharing your story it has inspired me to share mine, I hope all the members don't mind me sharing this and more or less using Avalon as therapy couch..... it was this thread the prompted me to join Avalon.
    I've not had much luck talking to professionals and or others who haven't experienced abuse, their advice is "just get over it" "its in the past why do you want to remember" "mind control? that doesn't exist" ....... people don't understand what its like to all of a sudden remember something awful happened to you and know that its very possible more awful things happened u haven't remembered yet disappointingly i left a comment on the SRA website about another victim of Mormon abuse and my comment was moderated..... im in conversation with Judy who moderated the comment she is defending Joseph Smith saying that he was not a Freemason... and not involved in anything untoward? all slander apparently....have i been reading the wrong books? why so much abuse in the LDS then? why families like yours and mine suffered this? the similar rituals .. and Ezra Taft Benson handled the investigation into LDS abuse 1990, another freemason and John birch society fan.... mormonsim has freemaosny all over it and yet a LDS core belief is against such secret clubs/cults? Im sorry if you are still with the church, i dont mean to attack it or anyones faith and i know there are many good Mormons no doubt i'm just interested to know your thoughts on the LDS. Thanks again for sharing, love light and safe landings xoxo

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evaflys For This Post:

BMJ (17th January 2015), craig mitchell (16th January 2015), ExomatrixTV (5th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

• Why I Left The Mormon Church:

• 50 Problems With The Mormon Church:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2021 at 02:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

palehorse (5th July 2021), wegge (5th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Exclusive! Mormon Sex Slave Tells of Horrific Abuse by Church Leaders..!

• In 2003 Phillip Freiberg presented a short research paper on the topic at Brigham Young University and Utah Wasatch Lodge No.1
    • Clyde R. Forsberg published Equal Rites: The Book of Mormon, Masonry, Gender, and American Culture in 2004 through Columbia University Press.[11]
    • Greg Kearney, an endowed Mormon who is also a Freemason, gave a presentation of the issue of Mormonism and Freemasonry at the 2005 conference of the Foundation for Apologetic Information and Research.[2]
    • In 2009 Matthew B. Brown published Exploring the Connection Between Mormons and Masons.[12]
    • A forthcoming book called Method Infinite: Freemasonry and the Mormon Restoration has been anticipated for some years.[11][13][14][15][16][17]
    • In 2014, the Joseph Smith Foundation produced the documentary Statesmen & Symbols: Prelude to the Restoration exploring Joseph Smith's involvement in Freemasonry. The DVD also details connections with Masonic symbols among the Chinese, Hopewell Indians, Early Christians, American Founding Fathers and the Egyptians. zionvision.com/symbols
    • In 2014, Michael W. Homer published Joseph's Temples: The Dynamic Relationship Between Freemasonry and Mormonism, a condensation of the last 40 years of scholarship on the issue.[16]
    • In 2015, Jeffrey M. Bradshaw published a 78-page article entitled "Freemasonry and the Origins of Modern Temple Ordinances," in which he discusses how Freemasonry in Nauvoo helped prepare the Saints for the temple endowment — both familiarizing them with elements they would later encounter in the Nauvoo temple and providing a blessing to them in its own right. He also discusses evidence that the most significant features of modern LDS temple-related doctrines and practices were already known to Joseph Smith by 1836, and provides a summary of resemblances between modern temple work and ancient ritual practices that pre-date Masonry.[18]

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2021 at 13:33.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Journeyman (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

• I can recognize a small group of Mormons miles ahead ...
    How? ... Because they are dressed like "Agents Smiths" in the movie The Matrix (but without wearing the dark glasses) ... Mostly they are a small group of 4 or 5 with specific mannerisms (body language), spreading over a neighborhood going from door to door (they know exactly who recently bought/rent a new house, know who has a new baby, who are against them, who is a ex-member of a different church, who is recently divorced, who is recently married, on and on ... they have their ways to know so many details about people) ... Carrying high quality leather rectangular folders with notes & their work. Perfectly cleaned hands & nails etc. etc. ... and above all they are mostly very smart people ... but have one big weakness they do NOT like to discuss their connections with Free Masonry nor what the true story is about the UFO encounter of their leader.

I debated them several times in Amsterdam after they approached me asking me some questions which at the time I did not mind ... Now I know so much more about them ... but that does not mean I know exactly what the followers of the cult are going through ... the psychology of forced obedience towards their church leaders.

Personally met:"ex-Mormons", "ex-Masons", "ex-Witnesses of Jehovah", "ex-Scientology", "ex-Rosicrucians", "ex-followers of Benjamin Creme" (Share International), "ex-Raelians" etc. etc. etc. when I gave over 80 lectures in 5 countries and all of it was heavily promoted via local newspapers & local radio/tv resulting in sold-out fully packed (physical) meetings (me at the time, not using "internet" to connect to people in the real world) in mid 1990s early 2000s.

They all, psychological speaking, have a lot in common (learned a lot from them) ... patterns of how people are brainwashed & controlled ... but I have to say this out-loud: the current "New Normal Society" aka Agenda 2030 "Build Back Better" aka "The Great (Dystopian) Reset" is the BIGGEST ABUSIVE CULT of them all.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 5th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th July 2021 at 13:55.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread