+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: How To See A Ghost For Yourself

1. Link to Post #41
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: How To See A Ghost For Yourself

i am very glad you currently posted in this thread, so it could get my attention.
    very interesting, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

i havent experienced anything like this. the only thing that comes close, was something resembling a hand long 2d shadow fly, that upon looking at it, was still for a second before gliding down the wall and disappearing.

however i find your input interesting and maybe useful for future events. so thanks again.

if you got something to add on my phenomenon, here's the thread.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

DNA (16th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    On open eye meditation - I've done this a few times but I've done it by staring into my own eyes in a mirror for a period of 20 - 30 minutes. The experience was very similar to the results you related in your first post. Things not only became wavy but seemed to have constantly shifting colors pulsating through them. The other occurrence in this was that my eyes stayed quite fixed but my face would wave in and out of different forms in the mirror. A wiccan once told me I was viewing variations of myself in past lives. I've had several friends try it with similar results despite them not being particularly inclined to such things.

Anyone had experience with this or can shed some light on the phenomenon?
    See Louis Hay's book, Mirror Work: 21 Days to Heal Your Life. This is a great little book about staring into your own eyes and speaking to the very young version of yourself, that person that existed prior to the higher institution's programming of our minds.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2017), Ewan (25th February 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

First time I've seen this gem. Thanks for the information and the method, DNA, I've accidentally stumbled on that energy vision a couple of times.

About mature spirits being gone and not available to psychics, that's incorrect in my experience. I'm not a psychic, I'm an experiencer, but if they're available to me then it makes sense they are to psychics too. Spirits can also move physical objects and interact in pretty dynamic ways, I'm still talking about the ones who have crossed over.

An experience of mine as an example of how they can interact -

I reached out to a young man who had just died a couple of days previously. I was convinced he'd been murdered, so I told him what I thought, I told him I was sorry that had happened to him and then I asked him to let me know if there was anything I could help him with.

I then laid down and closed my eyes to focus on receiving any messages from him. After a few moments I was suddenly standing outside on the road in front of my house, looking up at the night sky (this was during the day). I noticed two stars which were much brighter than the rest and then my attention was drawn to the star on the left, which pulsed brighter for a second (I understood this to be showing me him entering here from the other side). The next instant I was back laying on my bed and I watched the spirit of the man I had addressed walk through the bedroom door. He then instantly put me to sleep (with consent from my HS, so I have no problem with spirits taking such liberties) and we spoke in private in a small wooden room. We hadn't been speaking for long when he had to leave. I pestered him to stay longer but he insisted he had to go right then, he then left and I woke up.

That evening I addressed the spirit again and apologised for pestering him to stay and thanked him for coming. I then walked out of my bedroom, down the hallway and into the dining area. My son was doing his homework at the table, which was in line with that end of the hallway. My son asked, "did you hear that?". I didn't hear anything and asked him what he heard. He said he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He heard a few steps, looked at the hallway and couldn't hear them or see anything, then he looked away and heard a couple of more footsteps closer to him but still in the hallway, and then he looked up again, saw me walk out of the bedroom and begin walking down the hallway.

I then sat at the table, with my boyfriend in the kitchen behind me. My boyfriend was making a coffee when the tin of coffee slid out of his hands across the kitchen bench. He immediately called to me and told me what happened. The tin is 17 centimetres tall and 13 centimetres in diameter (I measured it for this post), so it's a decent sized object. I was still facing the kitchen when my boyfriend turned away for a moment, this time nothing was touching the tin, and the tin began sliding across the bench again, I alerted my boyfriend and he witnessed the tin slide and come to a stop.

At that point I told my son and boyfriend that I had just been talking to the spirit. How playful of him, I took that as a "don't sweat it Rach, oh and hi everybody".
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2017), Ewan (25th February 2017), Orph (4th June 2018), Spiral (27th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    About mature spirits being gone and not available to psychics, that's incorrect in my experience. I'm not a psychic, I'm an experiencer, but if they're available to me then it makes sense they are to psychics too. Spirits can also move physical objects and interact in pretty dynamic ways, I'm still talking about the ones who have crossed over.
    I'm not sure if you are quoting me here, but I would like to respond.
    There are different methods for interacting with a spirit and we have to acknowledge that before we continue.
    For an earth bound spirit, their presence is tactile, they are there, they are in your proximity. They can touch you. You can touch them, it isn't like touching a person with a body, but it has it's own sensation.
    For a spirit that has gone to the other side they are not usually present, they are not usually in your proximity, you usually can not touch them and they can not touch you. Communication is telephone like, it can be done but the person you would be talking to is no longer limited by their human constraints.

There is a division between our world and the other side. I could get into this but suffice to say there is a reason people travel through a tunnel upon death, and it is this same tunnel you have to communicate through when talking to people who have passed and are on the other side.

I reached out to a young man who had just died a couple of days previously. I was convinced he'd been murdered, so I told him what I thought, I told him I was sorry that had happened to him and then I asked him to let me know if there was anything I could help him with.
    I'm not a psychic and I would like to be very up front about that.
    If you were to visit me and ask me to do a reading on you, or attempt to tell the future in some way I would not be able to do it. Not in the slightest.
    So that leads to what I can do. I'm highly empathic and I've developed my third eye to the point I can see into the etheric. I can communicate with earth bound ghosts with far more proficiency than I can with ghosts that have passed to the other side.
    This leads me to the Missing 411 books.
    I absolutely believe you can reach out to folks who are earthbound by becoming intimate with certain details about them especially mentioning their name.
    Reading the Missing 411 books was a very painful experience for me. While reading the books I would stop often and weep, especially for the children and parents who would never see them again. There were times I would put the books down and contemplate never picking them up again. After awhile I began to realize one of the reasons I felt so affected by these books was because there were entities showing up while I was reading these works. As it turns out, the fact Paulides has the names and intimate details written down about these folks allows one to kind of summon them. And I do not think this is a good thing.
    Especially in terms of so many readers possibly bothering these folks. So I agree with your experience in terms of how this can be done.

I then laid down and closed my eyes to focus on receiving any messages from him. After a few moments I was suddenly standing outside on the road in front of my house, looking up at the night sky (this was during the day). I noticed two stars which were much brighter than the rest and then my attention was drawn to the star on the left, which pulsed brighter for a second (I understood this to be showing me him entering here from the other side). The next instant I was back laying on my bed and I watched the spirit of the man I had addressed walk through the bedroom door. He then instantly put me to sleep (with consent from my HS, so I have no problem with spirits taking such liberties) and we spoke in private in a small wooden room. We hadn't been speaking for long when he had to leave. I pestered him to stay longer but he insisted he had to go right then, he then left and I woke up.

That evening I addressed the spirit again and apologised for pestering him to stay and thanked him for coming. I then walked out of my bedroom, down the hallway and into the dining area. My son was doing his homework at the table, which was in line with that end of the hallway. My son asked, "did you hear that?". I didn't hear anything and asked him what he heard. He said he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. He heard a few steps, looked at the hallway and couldn't hear them or see anything, then he looked away and heard a couple of more footsteps closer to him but still in the hallway, and then he looked up again, saw me walk out of the bedroom and begin walking down the hallway.

I then sat at the table, with my boyfriend in the kitchen behind me. My boyfriend was making a coffee when the tin of coffee slid out of his hands across the kitchen bench. He immediately called to me and told me what happened. The tin is 17 centimetres tall and 13 centimetres in diameter (I measured it for this post), so it's a decent sized object. I was still facing the kitchen when my boyfriend turned away for a moment, this time nothing was touching the tin, and the tin began sliding across the bench again, I alerted my boyfriend and he witnessed the tin slide and come to a stop.

At that point I told my son and boyfriend that I had just been talking to the spirit. How playful of him, I took that as a "don't sweat it Rach, oh and hi everybody".
    What you explain is something I've never experienced.
    I'm guessing you might actually be psychic, this sounds much more like a psychic interaction and it is my guess that the more psychic you are the easier it is to talk to folks on the other side.
    Ghosts on the other side from what I've seen don't look at our world as solid as we do, and much like Neo from the Matrix, they seem to be able to bend the natural laws with little or no problem. Did a ghost appear in your kitchen and push a tin of coffee across a table, or did an infinitely more aware and powerful being intend this to happen from another dimension? Both are very possible.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (25th February 2017), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2017), Orph (4th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I wonder what the difference between a psychic and an experiencer is, maybe I'm a bit of both at times. I don't control my psychic experiences though, for the most part, it just happens. Psychics appear to be able to draw on it at any time. Of all the times I'm successful at achieving a set objective, like with the experience in my previous post, there's likely at least five to ten times I'm not, I may just get some vague, unhelpful visions and that's about it.

Update -

Quote Paulides has the names and intimate details written down about these folks allows one to kind of summon them. And I do not think this is a good thing.
    Especially in terms of so many readers possibly bothering these folks. So I agree with your experience in terms of how this can be done.
    Yes, seems the same as in the case of the man, he was a public figure.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 25th February 2017 at 12:47.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (25th February 2017), Ewan (25th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

bump.....................

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2018), DNA (29th May 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,507 times in 829 posts

DNA, I was going through your related posts which discuss parasitic-beings. This thread on ghosts feels a little like creatures dealt with in gardening, (now that i grow more of my food). I dealt less with Castanada’s previews of psychic entities, mixing also through ranges from Steiner’s Bio Dynamics and on through back yard sciences (and other things as well). It has all moderately integrated for me, keeping me independent from breaking down, like compost of the grand eco-scheme of entity recycling. The whole predation-parasitism-commensalism-symbiosis seems way out of alignment, on this world, as ecocide appears like a last resort of the failing kontrollers. The hierarchy appears to have a whole new chapter, however, as eventually i want to explain it further.

I grew up with all kinds of ghost ideas suggested and demonstrated, in a country of archeology and big intellectual ideas. Yet i gravitated more to being a nature boy, playing hooky and daydreaming through too many classes. The psychedelics of the 60s-70s slanted it further for me too, besides The Viet Nam War. Other-world influences seemed evident in all these but never strictly specialized or singled out for me. Sure, many of these try to pull one in more exclusively, but i kept putting a foot in other doors. The cords your threads mentioned seem a lot like ’taplines’, (graphically filmed int the movie ‘matrix’), as an extensive network of energy farming/extraction. Taplining, briefly mentioned in this vid has much additional coverage. It can be searched on the www.

I’m lately starting to grasp a newer perspective of liberation, (freedom from recycled creation, from taplines and avoidable karma). More than just an intellectual idea, it is a dream quest process for me. Besides a series of books, Youtubes, MP3s and Skypes… It is an agreement to explore higher states with guides vs recycling back into lower realms endlessly. Meaning to understand the realm of creation as a lower realm, which was created by the accepted creators (authoritarians) and as distinct from freer realms of self creation, beyond~&~ above those. I doubt that all the complex steps, which i built up for myself, are needed by another person, but these have suited me well.

The human connection was implemented by a long time California surfer, Duane The Great Writer, (as he titles himself). He is not the great intellect, nor the religionist, nor cultist, nor showman, etc… He was chosen and prepared for lifetimes by what he introduces as The Real Universal Guides… Apparently external beings outside of this galactic-universe who come, somewhat like the mythic Yuga, to accept humans who step up, successively out of this cause and effect realm of creation. Duane was chosen to present this “real connection”, for the natural risk taker who simply steps up. (As he explained it, no others volunteered for this particular mission, lifetimes ago).

It all seems natural and sufficiently independent for me to follow through. The NU~U song can be compared with various kinds of metaphor. After trying countless things over the decades, this one works adventures for me. I’ll gladly explain more, if asked.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 29th May 2018 at 10:06. Reason: verb tense

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

conk (8th February 2019), DNA (29th May 2018), Mike (29th May 2018), Valerie Villars (29th May 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    DNA, I was going through your related posts which discuss parasitic-beings. This thread on ghosts feels a little like creatures dealt with in gardening, (now that i grow more of my food). I dealt less with Castanada’s previews of psychic entities, mixing also through ranges from Steiner’s Bio Dynamics and on through back yard sciences (and other things as well). It has all moderately integrated for me, keeping me independent from breaking down, like compost of the grand eco-scheme of entity recycling. The whole predation-parasitism-commensalism-symbiosis seems way out of alignment, on this world, as ecocide appears like a last resort of the failing kontrollers. The hierarchy appears to have a whole new chapter, however, as eventually i want to explain it further.

There is a part of the mortal coil, an energetic portion that dies with the physical body. This is why ghosts may haunt graveyards in my opinion because they are feeding on these decomposing energy bodies that stay with the physical body. The waking moving soul that does not pass through the tunnel of light but instead stays on earth is immortal. The mortal parts that decompose so to speak are not animated in anyway what so ever. The key in understanding this is that 99% of the time these other energetic bodies are not animated when still part of the fully alive human coil. Activating these other bodies has been reported by mystics and the occasional drug user, they require energy for activation, energy that is normally used up by our Archon attachments.

[QUOTE=wavydome;1226706]I grew up with all kinds of ghost ideas suggested and demonstrated, in a country of archeology and big intellectual ideas. Yet i gravitated more to being a nature boy, playing hooky and daydreaming through too many classes. The psychedelics of the 60s-70s slanted it further for me too, besides The Viet Nam War. Other-world influences seemed evident in all these but never strictly specialized or singled out for me. Sure, many of these try to pull one in more exclusively, but i kept putting a foot in other doors. The cords your threads mentioned seem a lot like ’taplines’, (graphically filmed int the movie ‘matrix’), as an extensive network of energy farming/extraction. Taplining, briefly mentioned in this vid has much additional coverage. It can be searched on the www.

I personally do not view the archon attachment as reptilian, I would rather view the reptilians as another race who are also affected by archon attachment.

I do agree there seems to be a major connection point at the base of the brain, the cerebellum. If someone is attempting to free their other energetic bodies it seems an attack will often hit the mystic through this connection to their cerebellum.

I’m lately starting to grasp a newer perspective of liberation, (freedom from recycled creation, from taplines and avoidable karma). More than just an intellectual idea, it is a dream quest process for me. Besides a series of books, Youtubes, MP3s and Skypes… It is an agreement to explore higher states with guides vs recycling back into lower realms endlessly. Meaning to understand the realm of creation as a lower realm, which was created by the accepted creators (authoritarians) and as distinct from freer realms of self creation, beyond~&~ above those. I doubt that all the complex steps, which i built up for myself, are needed by another person, but these have suited me well.
    I personally do not view reincarnation as a trap as much as I view it as a chosen school of sorts. We are not forced to reincarnate, we choose to.

There are lessons one can only view through this vehicle of learning.

The human connection was implemented by a long time California surfer, Duane The Great Writer, (as he titles himself). He is not the great intellect, nor the religionist, nor cultist, nor showman, etc… He was chosen and prepared for lifetimes by what he introduces as The Real Universal Guides… Apparently external beings outside of this galactic-universe who come, somewhat like the mythic Yuga, to accept humans who step up, successively out of this cause and effect realm of creation. Duane was chosen to present this “real connection”, for the natural risk taker who simply steps up. (As he explained it, no others volunteered for this particular mission, lifetimes ago).
    I've never been much for guru types.

But if it works more power to you.
    Last edited by DNA; 29th May 2018 at 16:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (29th May 2018), Mike (29th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I personally do not view reincarnation as a trap as much as I view it as a chosen school of sorts. We are not forced to reincarnate, we choose too.

There are lessons one can only view through this vehicle of learning.

[...]

I've never been much for guru types...

Yes. I wonder if all such learning experiences are rolled out in the balance, for this rock planet, of a lower universe, to see what works, for as long as we live, in the health style we choose. ^__^

Addendum: As of June 2018, I am seeing a whole new side of the NU Presentation:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Blog2018.html#june2018
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 2nd June 2018 at 15:48. Reason: subsequent findings added

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

DNA (29th May 2018), Mike (29th May 2018), Orph (4th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I value Avalon’s group interactions. You got me to check two dictionaries, for the word meaning of ‘guru’.

As can be applied here: There are fitting meanings:

~teacher
    ~teaches
    + show - explain - inform - etc…

Let all life show us. Stretches the meaning of guru, to all life.

Ghost are included- secondary definitions/examples that also fit:

• a faint trace of something: she gave the ghost of a smile.
    • a faint secondary image produced by a fault in an optical system or on a cathode ray screen, e.g., by faulty television reception or internal reflection in a mirror or camera.

So we can add “to a fault”, from google’s dictionary:
    ...(of someone who displays a particular commendable quality) to an extent verging on excess.
    "you're kind, caring and generous to a fault"
    synonyms: excessively, unduly, immoderately, overly, needlessly
    "Katherine is very giving, sometimes to a fault"

I’m easy about all this. I do not suggest or encourage fundamentalism. I do take risks exploring deeply. Even enduring long hardships, if any progress results. It Really has.

Addendum: As of June 2018, I am seeing a whole new side of the NU Presentation:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Blog2018.html#june2018
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 2nd June 2018 at 15:48. Reason: subsequent findings added

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

DNA (1st June 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Theresa's Avatar
    Thanks

I find in personal practice when speaking to or visiting with my visitors they are merely trying to find the right flow again. We turned our backs by accident on this part of living and it put a big and cold gap filled with a lot of confusion for them. I walked one night with an older woman, though she was the spirit of such a bright and vivacious life, she was very matter of fact. She said, "Where have you all been, do you know how long we have been waiting." her emotional connection was one of concern, love, and loss. I stopped and just surrounded us with what I like to call my motherly love. It just loves all on its own and it protects, I felt her lighten and joy and a smile I could not stop for the rest of the night spread across my face. Her parting message, "Well it is about time you all show up." I do not grasp words as much as I grasp the intent of an emotional driven conversation. I feel this is one of the ways they prefer, it is often as if they are throwing their hands up in the air and catering to our ignorance of the need of words. Humor is there as it is here. They do not have to draw power from us, they have their own, it is what they are. What else are we but energy in the end. Confusion in the generations and our ancestors because we removed ourselves from the natural process has created great confusion. Listen with hearts and protect your energy with love, it is a universal language that it understood and is like saying, "Hello!." Instead of the normal fear greeting they get which is, "EEE GO AWAY!" I have found with an open mind and open heart, that even the darker shadows, can be cleared. It is not for everyone. If your feeling drained, I suggest what I call a love bubble, yes its silly but simple is easy to understand for anyone and sometimes we have to help others with very little explanation right away. So imagine your favorite safest memory where you were loved and safe create this space around you with that memory as the anchor. Expand it as far as you feel comfortable. You can work with this idea in so many different ways and fine tune it to your own needs. It travels well to people you are attached to. This is your emotional energy intent, like that palpable fear or mob mentality instead your using something you control. Emotions are easily chosen with practice. Who can really make us mad? No one. That is the greatest power that we possess and we give it away every time we become someones emotional tool. If I kick you in the knee, you can get mad like I want you to and then I control that moment, or you can choose another path. This is a tool I can not express enough that is important for our future. We must take responsibility for our emotional reactions and not be manipulated.

It reminds me of the moment in Labyrinth. "Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great... You have no power over me."

There is a little truth in everything.
    Last edited by Theresa; 3rd June 2018 at 06:12.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Theresa For This Post:

DNA (4th June 2018), Orph (4th June 2018), Padmé (22nd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow what a trip. I wrote this thread ten years ago. The events described in the opening post happened ten years before that. So I'm reading this thread and it's blowing me away because I just don't do this stuff anymore.
    But at one time I would burn frankensence and dragons blood on a charcoal brick in a brass burner sitting with a fist sized amythist in my palm and meditating for hours with entities dancing across my bedroom in the dancing candle light.
    I shake my head in disbelief at the thought that this used to be me.
    Wow!
    Anyway, I saw the thread asking if anyone has ever seen a ghost before and rather than answer I thought I would just shamelessly bump my old thread.

So my answer to that question is simply yes and anyone can do this as well and no, you don't need a haunted area with a ton of back story. Any where will do.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th December 2021), iota (27th December 2021), Matthew (27th December 2021), melissanederland (27th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021), Spiral (27th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Glad to say hello again, and to look at how things were, and yes without denial... And with much new learning ever since. It seemed necessary to wade through obstacles in the path. So ya, wow, what trip!

I've spent these past few years looking at the hylozoic explanation, that relatively speaking, half of the physical human organism is as yet unknown to science and is yet to be termed "the etheric body"; and that this etheric body sits by the dead human body, in the grave, until it is dissolved, and then it can also dissolve, and that during life the etheric body is key to enabling the flesh body to operate at all.

Wheres cremating dead bodies immediately releases the soul from this dense world and there is no need to rot in graves. Much more is explained about this and all existence in hylozoics, but its study is a huge leap outside of the popular, light weight beliefs in sciences.

Comprehensively systematized thinking is never attained in a single human lifetime as the all demolishing powers that be, have always endeavored to confuse everything, keeping the complicit and docile hosts uninformed.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 27th December 2021 at 12:44.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

DNA (27th December 2021), Mike (27th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Glad to say hello again, and to look at how things were, and yes without denial... And with much new learning ever since. It seemed necessary to wade through obstacles in the path. So ya, wow, what trip!

I've spent these past few years looking at the hylozoic explanation, that relatively speaking, half of the physical human organism is as yet unknown to science and is yet to be termed "the etheric body"; and that this etheric body sits by the dead human body, in the grave, until it is dissolved, and then it can also dissolve, and that during life the etheric body is key to enabling the flesh body to operate at all.

Wheres cremating dead bodies immediately releases the soul from this dense world and there is no need to rot in graves. Much more is explained about this and all existence in hylozoics, but its study is a huge leap outside of the popular, light weight beliefs in sciences.

Comprehensively systematized thinking is never attained in a single human lifetime as the all demolishing powers that be, have always endeavored to confuse everything, keeping the complicit and docile hosts uninformed.
    You know I've never heard of a hylozic experience but I talk about what you allude to in post 48 on this thread. Subtle energy bodies related to soul and body are discussed and elaborated on in Hinduism.
    There is a difference between these energy bodies and the soul. These subtle energy bodies from what I understand do tend to go to the grave and return to the environment as the physical body, but these subtle energy bodies are not your soul, they detach from your soul just as your physical body does.
    Your soul may aquire a new energetic attire on the other side.
    I'm not 100 percent clear on this but I've heard this.

Also, it's nice to see you again wavydome.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Mike (27th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3