+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Travel Vaccinations

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Travel Vaccinations

Hopefully one day there will be compulsory immunity testing done so there is no need to vaccinate against those diseases we have antibodies for passed down from previous generations.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

It doesn't really matter if you use herbal or Western medicine as long as you are stuck in the box of traditional germ theory. Let me give you an example, if I told you that I ate raw chicken and raw eggs almost everyday for the last seven years what would you say? Yes, that would make me sick etc etc, that is because you still believe the lies that the PTB have given you. But guess what, I do eat a raw diet and have only been sick from cooked food overseas. Food that has had its natural bacteria mutated by antibiotics and vaccines etc. All the bacteria you are afraid of is naturally in your gut right now, and needed. All the viruses you are afraid of are produced by your own body to clean up its system. Unless you are injected with foreign viruses, that have been engineered to cause you health problems of course. Yes they are making them just to destroy you body and mind. BTW Most Illness is caused by the lack of minerals and raw fat, colds etc are your body cleaning itself and should be left to run its course. But you can not believe what I have said until you find out for yourself, and stop believing that the PTB love you and accept that the opposite is true. Its not half true or only apply to ETs, its all encompassing, everything they have told us is a lie, especially when it comes to your health. Actually this concept is easy for me because it was taught to me as a child. Even though I was only on the fringe of what you would call the PTB, It was required that we were taught how they enslaved the people etc etc, less we fall for the same mind control traps etc. So again it is your choice to seek the truth or have a Coke and a smile while getting those sexy vaccines because the govt loves you. Or you can take a different path, I am only pointing to a road you may not have seen. Now I hope that my example does not derail this thread into one about diet and the benefits of being a vegetarian, that was not my intent.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Isthatso (31st May 2011), karelia (2nd June 2011), NancyV (31st May 2011), Painted_White (17th June 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,346 times in 1,771 posts

Do you really want to inject aluminum hydroxide into your bloodstream?

http://www.whale.to/vaccines/shaw.pdf

Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor neuron death in mice.
    Petrik MS, Wong MC, Tabata RC, Garry RF, Shaw CA.
    Source

Department of Ophthalmology and Program in Neuroscience, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. mspetrik@interchange.ubc.ca
    Abstract

Gulf War illness (GWI) affects a significant percentage of veterans of the 1991 conflict, but its origin remains unknown. Associated with some cases of GWI are increased incidences of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and other neurological disorders. Whereas many environmental factors have been linked to GWI, the role of the anthrax vaccine has come under increasing scrutiny. Among the vaccine's potentially toxic components are the adjuvants aluminum hydroxide and squalene. To examine whether these compounds might contribute to neuronal deficits associated with GWI, an animal model for examining the potential neurological impact of aluminum hydroxide, squalene, or aluminum hydroxide combined with squalene was developed. Young, male colony CD-1 mice were injected with the adjuvants at doses equivalent to those given to US military service personnel. All mice were subjected to a battery of motor and cognitive-behavioral tests over a 6-mo period postinjections. Following sacrifice, central nervous system tissues were examined using immunohistochemistry for evidence of inflammation and cell death. Behavioral testing showed motor deficits in the aluminum treatment group that expressed as a progressive decrease in strength measured by the wire-mesh hang test (final deficit at 24 wk; about 50%). Significant cognitive deficits in water-maze learning were observed in the combined aluminum and squalene group (4.3 errors per trial) compared with the controls (0.2 errors per trial) after 20 wk. Apoptotic neurons were identified in aluminum-injected animals that showed significantly increased activated caspase-3 labeling in lumbar spinal cord (255%) and primary motor cortex (192%) compared with the controls. Aluminum-treated groups also showed significant motor neuron loss (35%) and increased numbers of astrocytes (350%) in the lumbar spinal cord. The findings suggest a possible role for the aluminum adjuvant in some neurological features associated with GWI and possibly an additional role for the combination of adjuvants.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Isthatso (31st May 2011), karelia (2nd June 2011), Siberia9 (31st May 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well. The sad fact of life is that before the vaccines were developed, you have had millions of people worldwide dying in epidemics for typhus, plague, cholera, small pox , black cough , TBC and so and so forth, the line is endless.

That you can't recall such times is only good. One day we won't be able to recall the use of vaccines either.
    Well, there is no vaccine for plague, or cholera. There never was and likely never will be.
    Polio is still present even in Mexico and I have had public health officials even chase me down the beach trying to get my kids vaccinated as it seemed we landed in a an area with a small local epidemic.

Im sure Jetsam has been vaccinted for polio so its a non issue. All people 95% anyway in western countries have been.

Tetnus I do not think is any more prevelent in India than any other country. One shot is suppose to provide lifetime immunity and likely Jetsam has already had it anyway.

Small pox, no body vaccinates for that any more, not since 1979, when the very last case was reported. It is one of the few vaccines that had a very high efficiency rating, along with the polio one. Boosters have not been required. Some people did die from the small pox vaccine in the 60's and the 70's. Although they did develop a less dangerous vaccine during that period still some did not do well with it. Most people born before 1979 in the USA have had this one and the scar on the shoulder to prove it.

as I said your biggest concern will be in picking up strange and unidentifiable parasites.. and thats where mms comes in. Take it daily.

also one thing to be aware of is that if you choose resturants where the locals of higher class eat you will do better. They know which resturants have the rep for making people sick and they will avoid them.

BTW, with GSE for giradia 5 drops with 5 drops of oregano oil in a capsule 3 to 4 x da will cure most of it but it may take up to 6 weeks. I have heard of people taking up to 50 drops of GSE a day will no ill effect. I personally prefer the GSE pills.

Now Tuberculosis is one disease that you could come in contact with in India. There is a vaccine for it... that is riddled with controversy. I am surprised that they do not recommend it. I have read one testimonial where mms cured a resistant TB case...

Contrary, I have seen vaccine kill people in the condition called gullian Barre syndrome. They end up dying of respiratory failure due to paralysis of the muscles. My mom got this syndrom from a swine flu vaccine in '76 and she became paralized in her legs, but she did recover. Others at that time died. Some are still in wheel chairs to this day.

Other people who do not die from vaccines sometimes end up with arthritis from it as I did, or ADD or ADHD or autism or seizure disorder. They are an assualt to the immune system and some people do not do very well... but in our culture this informaiton is severly repressed as this unlucky ones, they are considered the sacrificial lambs for the benefit of the masses... alas.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Isthatso (31st May 2011), karelia (2nd June 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd June 2011), NancyV (31st May 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Those of you who still think there is any benefit whatsoever to vaccines, check out how many MDs have been completely discredited because they dared question the theory behind vaccines. It isn't just the fringe freaks, it isn't the parents of damaged children, it isn't independent journalists; you'll actually find actual experts in the field, who were systematically destroyed by questioning the sacred cow. Why do you think the government protects the vaccine manufacturers (yes, that means if a vaccine damages you, you can't even sue the manufacturer or doctor)? It isn't because they are so certain that vaccines work; no, it's quite the opposite actually. If everyone KNEW the truth about this sordid issue, there would be an instant revolution the kind of which earth has never seen.

By the way, the presence of antibodies means that the person has had contact with the virus or bacteria. It has nothing to do with immunity. Just like a virus won't kill you. Just like you don't get a cold from walking in the rain. /soapbox

9. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

When i went to Mongolia i did'nt have any im still alive and kicking

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Regarding the Gulf War syndrome.... that disease is a complicated matter. There were a number of things our military were subjected to over there aside from vaccines.... like radio active weaponry that it was reported that the men were sitting on... as well as Diet Coca Cola that was permitted to get very hot in the desert which converts Aspertame into Formaldehyde.... which aspertame does in the body anyway... but it seems that it is more dangerous for some reason when you drink it and its already converted...

anyway... just other stories I've heard about what went on over there... and of course some folks may have been exposed to multiple assaults...

Regarding the germ therory.... absolutely... the germ theory is absolute LIES... and if you read some of the works of the old time theoriest like Pasteur, Beauchamp, Bernard, etc... you start to see the power battle that was going on way back when all of this germ theory nonsense came about..... this issue I take to hand in this book Im working on.

Its all about Terrain... internal physiologic terrain. If the terrain is good there will be no disease. To have a good terrain you must have right diet, right flora, right mineralization and vitamins, right mental and spiritual state.

Its a balancing act that most people do not know how to do correctly... and these days much time and effort is spent by those who become aware of the medical assualt that has been done to them to find balance again.

that being said... I could never never eat raw chicken.... YUCK!..... but you go ahead an enjoy, those who are inclined.
    But I will say that there are microbes out there that can take down even the strongest of us so beware...they might be hinding in that raw chicken gizzard.... as the food industry is creating more and more microbes that are totally foreign to human biology, to all planetary biology for that matter, and that are stealth and produce signficant toxins, as we are seeing in the recent e-coli outbreak.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Jetsam (6th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

New York State trialing IBM Covid-19 blockchain app

1 week ago
    by Ledger Insights

This week, the State of New York announced it is piloting a blockchain health certificate app with IBM to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test results.
    Named the Excelsior Pass, the tool confirms vaccine and testing information via confidential data transfer. It is hoped the app can help with the swift re-opening of venues and businesses. Like a mobile airline boarding pass, the Pass provides participants with a QR code, which venues can scan to confirm health status.

continue to the rest of the article
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th March 2021), Constance (13th March 2021), Peace in Oz (13th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2