Hello Omni, what a fascinating proposition you are offering us, with many questions I love to answer.

Quote Basically what if you could have something give you the best possible answer to any question that has a best possible answer(within reason)? Wouldn't you interact with it?
I do not have any real questions, and I prefer to keep interact with you in this way Omni.

Quote You wouldn't interact with an AI that has access to galactic encyclopedias of knowledge?
I would not, if this access would be offered I would refuse. Again. All truth lies within, knowledge is not something I seek. Knowledge appears subjective.

Quote Anyway there is soft mind enhancing(no mind control), and very direct programming/mind control of ones mind in AI mind enhancing. I doubt you would turn it down with the customizability options, and how amazing it would be if we had AI helpers.
I am perfectly happy, I do not need anything besides the Love I give and receive. I do not think there is anything this AI can offer me. Probably because I am pretty good at rewiring my brain myself. Took a lot of training I must say.

Quote Never lose anything again.
With retracing my steps I have found most things back. Can not remember at the moment anything I lost. And I do not have much if any emotional attachment to stuff I can lose. Love is eternal, can't lose that, the rest is diversion.

Quote Never late(if you listen).
I am allready never late. A promise is a promise.

Quote Always have directions.
One of my favourite past times is getting lost in big cities at odd times in odd neighboorhoods. So really gonna pass on this one. I will take the occasional detour with pleasure.

Quote Can connect to other people's minds if both want it, directly connected.
I'd hate that. I really LOVE the way I connect with other's people's mind right now. And I love the uncertaintity, the "games" and the journey. I would not have it another way. And sometimes you really click, and minds and hearts beat as one.

Quote Know when you are being lied to(without altering your conscious pool of thoughts).
I don't really care if people lie. We all lie. I just care for who they are. And if people lie, I often try to find out why they are lying. This his saved me a lot of times of judging people wrongly.

Quote There are many pros and cons, to this. You are wise to be wary, but personally I'd go with an AI assistant that could enhance my mind without mind control but by teaching. And also the lie detector stuff, I'd take that
That's the "problem" with me (at the moment). The question: What's in it for me?
Has for me the answer: Nothing.

But I fully understand others to be wanting to enhance their user experience. I just like this GUI.

Greetings and much love, Ton