+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THE most accurate prophecies I've EVER read

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ouporblowup's Avatar
    Thanks

Default THE most accurate prophecies I've EVER read

Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899) an illiterate peasant from a small Serbian village called Kremna.

"Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image-gadget man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world.

"After the Great War peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear... black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy.

"After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars.

"Their souls will not be possessed by the Devil, but by something much worse. They will believe that their illusion is the real truth, although there will be no truth in their heads. Here at home it will be the same as all over the world. People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will.

"People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, 'Come on, take me, don't you see that I am here, all around you.' Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes. This power will also be present in people but it will take a long time before they discover it and use it. Thus man will live for a long, long time, not being able to know himself. There will be many learned men who will think through their books that they know and can do everything. They will be the great obstacle for this realization [self-knowledge], but once men get this knowledge, then people will see what kind of delusion it was when they listened to their learned men. When that happens, people will be so sorry that they didn't discover it before, because this knowledge is so simple.

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/calypso.htm

read some more, this guys right up you Avalonians ally.

ooo
    Let those who seek evil find it

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ouporblowup For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Eva2 (8th September 2022), gini (9th September 2022), jimbojp (4th June 2011), Kerrigan (4th June 2011), Lord Sidious (5th June 2011), Peace in Oz (9th September 2022), phillipbbg (4th June 2011), Ratszinger (9th September 2022), Roseheart (4th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: THE most accurate prophecies I've EVER read

Quote Posted by ouporblowup (here)
    Mitar Tarabich, (1829-1899) an illiterate peasant from a small Serbian village called Kremna.
    ... People will start to hate clean air and this divine freshness and all divine beauty and will hide in rankness. Nobody will force them to do that, but they will do it of their own free will.

That would never happen

I didn't come to bump this thread from 2011, but good prophecies stand the test of time I guess. I came to post this from a hugely Christian Troy Black, you were warned.

Posted ten days ago about the German English Queen, given that there was news today claiming she died. I thought she could have died a long time ago but not according to this. Troy has other prophecies with short time-frames, guess we'll find out if they come true. But this one is tidy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2022), Blacklight43 (9th September 2022), gini (9th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread