Thread: 62 schoolchildren see UFO land at Ruwa, Zimbabwe

1. Link to Post #41
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: 62 schoolchildren see UFO land at Ruwa, Zimbabwe

Pupils spot Saucer 1977 UFO

12 July 2012 Last updated at 08:40
    In the late 1970s, parts of Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion became a hotspot for reports of UFO activity.

It was known as the Dyfed Triangle - centred on Broadhaven.

BBC Wales captured a slice of the mystery - speaking to schoolchildren in the area.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-18798867
    Last edited by Atlas; 5th September 2016 at 14:42.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (5th September 2016), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Flowerpunkchip (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th September 2016), meeradas (16th June 2022), Nasu (23rd September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Features an interview with a man who is making a documentary all about the Ariel case...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Coast To Coast AM

Randall Nickerson - African UFO Sighting | David Booher - First US Abduction Case | Host - George Knapp

Aired 17th September 2017 | Published 22nd September 2017

On September 16th, 1994, at the Ariel primary school in Zimbabwe, over 60 school children described seeing a disc-shaped craft land behind the school. Some of them reported observing two strange beings near the object. One appeared to approach the group. They said the figures were about 4 feet tall and were wearing what looked like “divers' suits.” The children were interviewed immediately thereafter by Tim Leach, BBC Bureau Chief for Zimbabwe, and later, Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack. After an exhaustive investigation, Dr. Mack concluded that the children were not making up the story. Filmmaker Randall Nickerson is developing a new documentary using original BBC footage of the children. In the first half, he joined George Knapp to discuss the event and the details he has uncovered.

Since that time, many more witnesses have come forward with other stories of UFO sightings in the area occurring within a day or so. Nickerson tracked down many of the original witnesses (now adults) through social media. He says they all reported that the experience was “something that never left them.” A few of the children who were standing closest to the alien-looking figure said that it telepathically communicated a message of environmental urgency about the Earth. He says the experience of working on the film has made him realize that there is much to be discovered and that “we don’t have it all figured out.”

On a lonesome road in Utah in the winter of 1959, Gerry Irwin, a young soldier returning from leave, saw the sky light up as a blazing object streaked across the highway and apparently crashed nearby. Stunned, he stopped and walked across the snow-covered desert to investigate. His life would never be the same. Author and unexplained phenomena researcher David Booher joined the program in the second half to discuss Irwin's mysterious experience, and how he later deserted his Army post in Texas and disappeared. In 2013, Booher located Irwin and began a project to get him to remember his bizarre and frightening ordeal. Irwin was originally interviewed by investigators from the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, but it wasn’t until Booher found an original letter written by the local sheriff in the area where Irwin was found that a more accurate picture began to emerge. Irwin himself still remembers very little from the period and shows "symptoms of very serious trauma."

Within hours of being found face down in the snow, Irwin told the authorities that the object he witnessed seemed to get brighter as he approached, and as it came into full view, he lost consciousness. Irwin subsequently experienced many periods of hazy memories and strange behavior and was in and out of Army psych wards until he finally went AWOL, and as Booher reported even "lived in the woods” for a few months. Strangely, he was reinstated with a security clearance after these events, which Booher thinks may indicate some level of military involvement and possible mind control. Irwin was given truth serum by the Army and asked about the events, and under its influence said that there was "a special intelligence that he couldn’t explain” that was behind the incident and that forbade him from talking about it. Booher says that Irwin (now aged 81) still "doesn’t consider it part of his reality.”

Websites:

arielphenomenon.com
    facebook.com/forgottenencounter

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2017), mojo (23rd September 2017), Nasu (23rd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member AlienHunter72's Avatar
    Thanks

It really amazes me that sooner or later these videos are mysteriously removed or deleted. Can not believe after all these years of evidence that has been witnessed and
    documented are governments think we are idiots and that we do not have a clue of what is going on in our skies above/below of planet Earth. The only idiots in my opinion
    are our governments still trying to cover up our alien visitors, since the 40's and 50's UFO sightings and activity have dramatically increased 1300% since then. In the
    articles and books I read the government has been working on how to accomplishing how to ease the alien truth to us for the pass 20+ years. I can give you one bit of
    advice to start you off, start by telling the truth. Sometimes I wonder who are the bigger idiots the government or NASA.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlienHunter72 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (26th September 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

oh wow!! I've never heard of this sighting. On 4 February 1977, a UFO is believed to have landed in a field next to Broadhaven Primary School

Has anyone here researched it?

And has anyone heard of any updates on the documentary about the pupils of that school in Zimbabwe?
    I had a website bookmarked on my old computer about such a documentary.
    Alas, so often, nothing happens.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (26th September 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I met the mother and daughter, owner of the Haven Fort Hotel in Little Haven. Both claimed to have seen the landed 'saucer' in a neighbours field with two humanoid creatures. Peter Paget at the 50th Warminster anniversary about 3 years ago had investigated this case for both MI6 and himself personally. On his retirement, he revealed the reasons for this encounter and the significant interest by the UFOnauts in that particular geographical area. He wrote a book called the 'Welch Triangle'. This is hard to obtain book as he claims that the British government bought up all the books. 1/2 million were published.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (26th September 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Flowerpunkchip (26th September 2017), meeradas (16th June 2022), muxfolder (26th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

I met Prof. John Mack in 1994 where I provided another significant case that was multiply witnessed. However, John was only interested in cases where there was multiple witnesses to make it worthwhile investigating. He had just got word when I was with him and his secretary about the Ariel encounter. The Ariel case then took up his time with first hand witnesses.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (26th September 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Flowerpunkchip (26th September 2017), meeradas (16th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Peter Paget at the 50th Warminster anniversary about 3 years ago had investigated this case for both MI6 and himself personally. On his retirement, he revealed the reasons for this encounter and the significant interest by the UFOnauts in that particular geographical area. He wrote a book called the 'Welch Triangle'. This is hard to obtain book as he claims that the British government bought up all the books. 1/2 million were published.
    I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him, something is very "off" with that guy.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Quote On 4 February 1977, a UFO is believed to have landed in a field next to Broadhaven Primary School

Published on 4 Feb 2017
    Forty years after a UFO sighting was reported near a Pembrokeshire school, a former
    pupil has spoken about his recollection of the incident. The close encounter at Broadhaven
    Primary was one of a wave of sightings in the area in 1977.

======================================================

Broadhaven Conference - David Davies

Published on 7 Feb 2017
    Swansea ufo Network Organised a day conference to mark the 40th Anniversary of
    events at Broadhaven Primary school on 4th of February 1977

===================================================

The Broad Haven Conference - The School Yard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ipIZj1N44

Published on 16 Feb 2017
    Swansea ufo Network Organised a day conference to mark the 40th Anniversary of
    events at Broad Haven Primary school on 4th of February 1977 Here David Davies
    shows us where he saw his sighting & explains his account
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th September 2017 at 19:59.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Flowerpunkchip (26th September 2017), meeradas (16th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote And has anyone heard of any updates on the documentary about the pupils of that school in Zimbabwe?

This is an extended trailer for the new movie which I cannot find a full version
    on U'tube.....

Published on 16 Aug 2017
    Arielphenomenon.com
    https://m.facebook.com/arielschooldoc...
    Please support the movement. Thank you to Dan Aykroyd for his involvement.
    Check out our IndieGogo 9/5/17 - 10/15/17 at https://igg.me/at/arielfilm/x/10708920

Ariel Phenommenon
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa2...aMZJx4fAkmJksg

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), Flowerpunkchip (27th September 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

There are more vids on U'tube some going over the same material and a few
    trying to debunk and cast doubt. These two are interesting the first comparing
    some of the children's drawings of what they saw with ancient cave art.

The second has poor sound quality as the witness was a little nervous in front
    of a live audience , though there is a transcript below. She seems genuine to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel School Children's Alien Drawings

Published on 5 May 2016
    In 1994, 62 pupils saw a UFO land in their school yard when they were on recess.
    Shortly after this happened Dr. John Mack the Harvard professor visited the school.
    He asked these girls to draw what they saw on that day. I think its quite amazing,
    especially when you compare their drawing to what was painted on cave walls
    thousands of years ago. Leave your comments below.

http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2014...
    http://www.arielphenomenon.com/
    http://johnemackinstitute.org/2008/01...

Zimbabwe UFO Child Conactee Speaks Publicly For The 1st Time

Published on 21 Jun 2016

One of the most outstanding UFO experiences involving a group of children took place on September 16, 1994. Approximately 60 children between 5 and 12 years old were playing outside their school on the outskirts of the capital of Zimbabwe when they saw a large spaceship and several smaller craft gliding over the scrubland.

The spacecraft landed beside their playground. The children claim that they were approached by beings from the ships and that the whole encounter lasted about 15 minutes.

Emily Trim was one of those children. As a young student at the Ariel primary school near the town of Ruwa in Zimbabwe, the incident was made famous when it was covered by the BBC, who interviewed the children soon after the incident. Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John Mack traveled to the school to interview the children and recorded their extraordinary accounts.

To this day, she says, the incident still effects her. Standing only a few feet away from the beings she believes that she was given messages.

She has been painting and drawing mysterious and beautiful images she feels are a manifestation of the messages she received.

In this video, Emily Trim speaks publicly of the first time at the Alien Cosmic Expo 2015. Her emotional testimony conveys the depth of her personally moving experience as a child who was face to face with an extraterrestrial being.

EMN apologizes for the sound issues. Best if used with headphones

“I was a witness from the Ruwa, Zimbabwe event. I was just over 8 years old when this happened. I was born in Canada. I’m from a family of five. I have a brother and a sister. My brother was also at the school during the time of the event. My parents are missionaries for the Salvation Army. That’s why we were down in Ruwa Zimbabwe. We were in Zaire before that, then went to Zim, and we all attended Ariel, which was a lovely school. I’m really thankful for that experience, putting aside the UFO phenomenon. It was a beautiful place to live and to be.
    So, on that day … I can only speak about my perspective and where I was. Every child was in a different area of the playground. But it was recess and broad daylight … and we were just doing our normal thing … playing games. There were boundary lines along the property and one of the games my friend and I used to play was hopping on the boundary lines.
    Then we heard a high pitch frequency sound, and — out side perspective — we saw a flash and a craft.
    And it’s really hard to describe time at this point, so I don’t know how long this all happened. All I can tell you is that two beings were hopping along beside Lisa and I. And … they were curious. They weren’t touching the ground [inaudible] … they were almost like mimicking us.
    All of a sudden they were in front of us. I describe them as being about arm’s reach. And we were frozen. Telepathic images started going across my face … communication through the eyes … that’s all I can really describe it as. It was just image after image after image.
    One of the other girls standing beside me, she got more communication about the environment, and, for me, mine was more technology uses and [inaudible] uses of technology.
    [Moderator speaks clearly, no need for transcription.]
    I’ll just … I’ll never forget that day.
    Question from the audience: Have you had any other experiences with the same being?
    Emily: I don’t know if it’s the exact same being, but what I can say … Yes.
    [Emily describing one of her paintings:] So when we were talking about the time (of the event, which) I depicted here. I don’t know when I’m going to realize what I’m drawing. It just comes out. For me, it’s like an energy that’s all around us that’s causing time to stop at that point. [inaudible, including description of the feeling of being frozen.]
    Question from the audience: Could you explain what the other beings that have been coming to her, as far as you know, look like.
    Emily: You mean when I’m having experiences? [Yes.] I’ll just say that they can alter perception so they can change to make you almost feel a bit more comfortable with what you’ve seen. The last encounter there were grays. A face went back and forth between a being and lion.
    [Moderator speaks.]”
    *Special thanks to NonDuality Talk for the transcription!.

****FRENCH AND ENGLISH TRANSLITERATIONS OF VIDEO HERE:
    http://earthmysterynews.com/2016/06/2...

Copyright 2015 Earth Mystery News
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th September 2017 at 20:50.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), meeradas (16th June 2022), robcarratello (28th September 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I just as well update this case as well , while I'm at it......

Melbourne UFO Mystery: 50 Years On | Studio 10

Published on 20 Jan 2016
    Do you believe? We're joined by witnesses of the Westall Incident
    - when UFOs were spotted by school kids in suburban Melbourne.

Studio 10 | 8.30am on TEN
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th September 2017 at 21:52.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023), meeradas (16th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote And has anyone heard of any updates on the documentary about the pupils of that school in Zimbabwe?

This is an extended trailer for the new movie which I cannot find a full version
    on U'tube.....

Published on 16 Aug 2017
    Arielphenomenon.com
    https://m.facebook.com/arielschooldoc...
    Please support the movement. Thank you to Dan Aykroyd for his involvement.
    Check out our IndieGogo 9/5/17 - 10/15/17 at https://igg.me/at/arielfilm/x/10708920

Ariel Phenommenon
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa2...aMZJx4fAkmJksg
    Thank you so much Cidersomerset !!!

That was quite emotional. Very much looking forward to seeing it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Cidersomerset (27th September 2017), ExomatrixTV (23rd November 2023)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

As told very succinctly by Richard Dolan. (15 Minutes)

Personally, I can't understand how anybody can debunk this case,

but "it's all lens-flare" according to M.West, N.D.G.Tyson, W.Nye, M.Shermer, S.Shostak, etc.
    (We really should treat these people with the contempt they deserve).

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), selinam (25th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,094 times in 21,066 posts
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), boja (25th August 2021), meeradas (16th June 2022), Mercedes (25th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: 62 schoolchildren see UFO land at Ruwa, Zimbabwe

• Ariel Phenomenon Trailer | New UAP Documentary 2022 | UFO Film | Zimbabwe:

The feature documentary about the African UFO sighting in Zimbabwe at the Ariel School.

In 1994, over sixty students at Ariel School in Zimbabwe witnessed something incredible. It has impacted their lives to this day. This is their story.

Ariel Phenomenon explores an African extraterrestrial encounter witnessed by over sixty schoolchildren in 1994. As a Harvard professor, a BBC war reporter, and past students investigate, they struggle to answer the question: “What happens when you experience something so extraordinary that nobody believes you?”

• Currently with an 8.0 on IMDB and a 97% on Rotten Tomatoes, Ariel Phenomenon is not to be missed.
    In just over two weeks after its release, Dan Aykroyd and Christopher Mellon have tweeted about the film, the trailer surpassed 75k views, and director Randall Nickerson has appeared in over two dozen interviews and articles, including in the Washington Examiner, the Daily Mail, Medium, George Knapp on Coast to Coast, the Debrief, and many more, available on the YouTube channel.

"The most compelling case in recorded history is examined from an understated and deeply moving perspective. / Ariel Phenomenon segues into a potent study of how corrosive to one’s spirit the denial of truth can be." - Screen Space, Rotten Tomatoes

"Randall Nickerson’s Ariel Phenomenon is exactly what you might hope for: a detailed, credible and thought-provoking look at a mysterious incident back in 1994 that’s hard to explain away." - Film Authority, Rotten Tomatoes

"One of the most incredible documentaries you’ll ever see, and one of the most astounding true stories you’ll ever hear." - Linda Cook, Quad City Times, Rotten Tomatoes

• Ariel Phenomenon (2022) 1080p: Torrent
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd January 2023 at 17:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th October 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2022), Reinhard (6th October 2022), Spiral (6th October 2022), Vangelo (7th October 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    Thanks

• The UFO Incident That Shocked Ariel School: Telepathic Extraterrestrials (Re-Edit):

The UFO Incident That Shocked Ariel School: Telepathic Extraterrestrials September 14th, 1994 was a quiet night in Zimbabwe. Then suddenly, boom! An explosion startled people all over the country. Windows rattled. Doors shook. Shocked and confused, people sheepishly stepped outside to see what happened. Everything looked fine. They went back inside. But one woman wasn't satisfied. Cynthia Hind drove around the capital city of Harare, searching for the source of the sound but, nothing seemed unusual. But back at home, Cynthia's phone rang relentlessly. She was a UFO investigator and witness reports were coming in one after another. The news claimed the sound was a sonic boom caused by a meteor shower. But Cynthia wasn't so sure. Eyewitnesses near Lake Kariba described bizarre lights in the sky earlier that week. Lights in a row that moved erratically: fast then slow. First north to south. Then east to southwest. Meteors don't do that. Cynthia suspected there was much more to the story. And two days later, she'd find out that she was right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3