+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Deadly time vortex appears over Antarctica

I'm wondering if this is related to the Nazi-Bell base during WW2. Perhaps Nazis like Hitler disappeared by travelling to 1965 & stand-ins were suicided? Edgar Cayce foretold the Ice caps will melt & the Earth will flood, so the USA needs to be careful with this find.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I hope true patriots, not the ones off their rocker over what"s going on, find him and protect him. He has to make video tape, and put it on YOUTUBE and Facebook to blow it up so much, people will be looking everywhere to protect him and to prosecute those planning said plots. WE can't keep letting them get away with this, and if there was ever a time for some Heavenly help, it is now. However, man's pride and ego while being insane/maladjusted, can be a heack of a rabbit hole to go into, to find them. It will take perserverance in the prosecution, and all the lawyers of the people, must pro bono to aid in the gathering of ALL evidence to do so. I'm sure some have lost in the stock markets, and don't want their children bailing the Bush/Cheney/Wall St debt, without accountability and prosecutions.

How else will the children learn that laws/Universal/God's law is law and there are consequences for elections. Everytime they elect the distractive ignoranters in DC, it is to side track the people while they do their doo on the people. Watch out for those who scream the lables the loudest, only they are capable of deciphering the web of lies and distraction, they created, to try and hoodwink like Jerry Springer.

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

I have never seen this footage before. Pyramids and vortexs seemingly go hand in hand.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Did You See Them (5th October 2020), Harmony (5th October 2020), Savannah (5th October 2020), XelNaga (5th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3