Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Quote Thanks lightblue
    Whats your insider solution?
    How will it be implemented?
    What does it entail?

Im open minded.
    Regards Chris
    ps my solution is internal.
    be a master of you own selfness - though i don't like to instruct.

my "re-solution" is not likely to be alike yours or ayone's...truth is a lonely place where you walk alone...myself, i rely on my good eye and good ear - i don't expect you to follow..

best wishes l
    Last edited by lightblue; 26th May 2010 at 12:43.

2. Link to Post #182
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

PS just so you know, no one got hurt making the video, it is just coke that they spill over
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 26th May 2010 at 12:48.

3. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

4. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #185
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    be a master of you own selfness - though i don't like to instruct.

my "re-solution" is not likely to be alike yours or ayone's...truth is a lonely place where you walk alone...myself, i rely on my good eye and good ear - i don't expect you to follow..

best wishes l
    Yes I agree totaly and I have been saying that the answer is in ones own hands and it is internal.
    I am as free as it gets. I acknowledge and respect the teachers that came and went. I put no head above my own.
    Its all down to personal perception.
    There is no enemy out there for me.
    However I do respect that others see an enemy and I post from that perspective at times.
    Having overcome the misery of alcoholism with the help of AA, I dont like to see others suffer for any reason therefore I try to share what worked for me and got my life in order. My life in order then the world comes into order.
    Most cant see that, its all ways something external. The cause and solution lies in my attitude and therefore the way I treat the world I encounter.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    This is an excellent observation!

Reason for this heated debate on this thread is that PTB are under control of evil spirit entities. Spirits had unlocked some technologies and knowledge to PTB and now they blindly follow them.
    Wish of evil spirits is total slavery of man.

Under their leadership ,PTB developed dozens upon dozens mind control techniques ,it's enough to turn on the TV and you're on!
    Level upon level of control is upon us.
    If you breach one level , there comes another to fight on.

That's why this whole situation is alike rooting out the weed.
    Weed is in this case evil spirits.

The one who do not see this ,simply do not know the facts!
    Stardust posted videos where new agers speak of this and spirits and entities who controlled them.

Deception invoked powerful spirits for PTB ...

Here lies root of the problem- how to block evil entities from their influence over us?
    They influence over PTB and their media,school,governments.

Every pore of the society on earth is infected.

I already wrote what is the only cure for blocking entities but... I get the feeling if I mention once more Christ that I will be stoned here.
    But at the end I can not and will not force anyone to anything, they must find the truth for themselves.
    And there is no my or your truth- the truth is only one.

Evil Spirits knows that, Christ knows that, many knows that- do WE know that?
    Or we wander around quarreling?
    Create, manifest and feel your love and seek moments when you can be one with all. Project your desires and thoughts in such a manner that words become useless.

Klove

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    K you are always on the crux! and you are right. We are trained as babies to: love=reward, so seeking others to agree with us means "being loved". It is mind control no doubt

Thanks.

I believe everyday we have a chance to change everything.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

7. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Wink Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

For me mind control is part of history, this happens through indoctrination. I'll give you an example if my 1 year old daughter is jumping on the bed and I don't want the child to jump in the bed you can yell and tell the child, "No!!! ,THAT'S BAD !!!", do this every time they jump in the bed pretty soon the child associates jumping in bed as something bad to do, so we as parents limit the potential and creativity of our children unconsciously creating negative scenarios, then comes the entertainment industry, school, on and on. Through conditioning we loose our ability to trust our own intuition instead become willing participants of this chaos. Yes for me the industrial revolution has created many negative side effects, economic slavery is a form of mind control, the internet serves as a form of mind control, on and on. You don't have to look too far to know we all have been condition to have a limited perspective, just the way we identify ourselves , Americans, Europeans, etc. reinforce by laws and political institutions, all a form of slavery.You can choose to go with the flow or make your own way, regain your sovereignty. Each one of us has unlimited potential creativity and imagination to get out of the rut if you will, my motto in this case will be, "free your mind and heart".

Many blessings to all...
    Last edited by frank samuel; 26th May 2010 at 14:36.

8. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    I wrote about new age and its infiltration from spirits
    New age is new thought in 20 century ,heavily infiltrated from all sides.
    Beren, This is exactly the main point! Tell me if I'm wrong and that's not what you mean, but for me, what you say (roughly) is: "New Age was originally a good thing, a 'new thought in 20 century', which was later heavily infiltrated from all sides by evil spirits and other bad guys."

What I say is that the New Age has never been "infiltrated" by evil forces - it was created by them!
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

9. Link to Post #189
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote What I say is that the New Age has never been "infiltrated" by evil forces - it was created by them!
    Thedot I agree with your conclusion. The more I research the matter the more evidence I find that it is a creation of those that wanted to prevent people from looking deeper. TPTB have done a good job at sending most of us into dead roads for many years. I wonder what they will do now that the cat is out of the bag!

10. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    Beren, This is exactly the main point! Tell me if I'm wrong and that's not what you mean, but for me, what you say (roughly) is: "New Age was originally a good thing, a 'new thought in 20 century', which was later heavily infiltrated from all sides by evil spirits and other bad guys."

What I say is that the New Age has never been "infiltrated" by evil forces - it was created by them!
    Well
    Thedot, with this I agree 100%.

Remember one of the guys from video when he said that some of the spirits were cloaking as light but at the end all they wished is to enslave you and suck up your time and energy!

Again 2000 years ago it was written : "... And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

Satan is actually not red horned demon with a fork or whatever people think of it. Evil spirit it is that inspire people to do wicked things and pursue evil.
    And particularly it is his fashion to cloak in light to lure souls.

Here we are dealing with enemy that is very tough and dangerous since we can not see it. It's like wizard with many faces and slippery snake. As soon as you think you nailed it, it just transforms into otehr thing which suits it best in order to escape and later struck you when you least expect it.
    Many cloaks,many philosophies,many masks but the STENCH of evil is not easily removed.

It can be dealt with. But we can not fight it with its weapon...
    Love, love - and see what happens

11. Link to Post #191
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

A fight of the ages...

Do we truly think we can bring resolution to this?

New Age... Christianity...whatever the titles...these forces have been "battling" for so long...its getting old and We are getting bored and fed up.

12. Link to Post #192
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    A fight of the ages...

Do we truly think we can bring resolution to this?

New Age... Christianity...whatever the titles...these forces have been "battling" for so long...its getting old and We are getting bored and fed up.
    Dear Celine

We are living in priviledged times, if we were talking about these things publicly before we would have been excomunicate or burned on the stake...which make me think what is tptb up to....

The solution from my perspective is to question everything and to differenciate between what we know for certain and what we believe and has been handed over to us by people we don't know. Determining the source of the information is paramount after all history has been written by the victors and so it is only half true...

The only thing that can not be denied and manipulated is what we know by direct experience. The truth is inside each of us, it is eternal and does not need to talk!

13. Link to Post #193
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Thedot I agree with your conclusion. The more I research the matter the more evidence I find that it is a creation of those that wanted to prevent people from looking deeper. TPTB have done a good job at sending most of us into dead roads for many years. I wonder what they will do now that the cat is out of the bag!
    I said as much on the ego thread but perhaps you dident look.
    I also said new age ahas just about run out of steam, my kids no nothing of it
    The current method of delivery of controlling is video killer games, terror movies, gangster rap, media, news fear driven, channeling.
    Universities relativism led. Markism in disguise.
    No human has the power to over come this, there is too much of it.
    It is orchestrated as I have said by the lower astral. Astral travel at your own risk.

I will get shot at again for this, I follow no one but Dr David Hawkins joined the dots beautifully for me.
    We are on a forum dedicated to the community and if people can talk about being rescued by UFOs repeatedly I dont see why I cant mention some one who is making a real difference in this world now to overcome the effect of the things being mentioned on this thread and elsewhere on this forum
    The forum was set up with the express intention of sharing information that would help the human race survive.
    That is why I share what I share.
    Im personally ok but im not sitting on a bench say im ok Jack. I invest time here in the hope that it will help.
    Ch
    Last edited by greybeard; 26th May 2010 at 15:39.

14. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Wink Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Well Celine is good to think our ideas are new, even do no one here wants to identify themselves with the new age. Put a title in front, then just say is bad , your brain and childhood memories through our conditioning will automatically repeat it, it does not take much effort. The old saying goes, " the more things change the more they stay the same".The problem is that no one wants to admit we are all part of a mind control global lab experiment. Hey Celine thank you for your honesty, you make me laugh and that's GOOD. Okay time to go outside and play with the dogs, stay Scoobie, roll over. I wonder if my dog has been condition too. Sorry folks could not resists no offense to anyone.

Blessings to all....

15. Link to Post #195
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

I agree greybeard...new age is not a tool anymore for the ones with negative agendas..but the electronic world is.

New age has become the cyber age.

Since the 90's we have watched the infiltration ...disinformation has once again become their sword...

Our children are programmed ...and the worst thing is they seem to accept it willingly.

So how do we combat dis information that is being gobbled up like starving souls in a desert of knowledge?

accept all... love all.

Truth is inconsequential now...the playing field no longer bows to truth.

Again...a hard pill to swallow for some

16. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    I agree greybeard...new age is not a tool anymore for the ones with negative agendas..but the electronic world is.

New age has become the cyber age.

Since the 90's we have watched the infiltration ...disinformation has once again become their sword...

Our children are programmed ...and the worst thing is they seem to accept it willingly.

So how do we combat dis information that is being gobbled up like starving souls in a desert of knowledge?

accept all... love all.

Truth is inconsequential now...the playing field no longer bows to truth.

Again...a hard pill to swallow for some
    We are on the same page Celine.
    In a tug of war if you let go the rope you win.
    Those who are ready see it and are already experiencing the new dance and are untroubled.
    Me I love to dance.
    C

17. Link to Post #197
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Great analogy ..

Let go of the rope...and dance!

This is why the ptb's are threatened by forums like PA...

They can see the true love and understanding mingling between us..

18. Link to Post #198
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Truth is inconsequential now...the playing field no longer bows to truth
    I personally think that truth is paramount and I will not give up for that will be to give in. Probabilities can still change, the future is not set in stone and there is still a chance for humanity. Whether humanity will listen it is not possible to predict but we are almost at the cross roads and until that day I will still try

19. Link to Post #199
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Submitting...does not equate weakness.

Standing still does not equate no action.

We need to look "outside the box"

These probelms we face are unconventional and require
    unconventional solutions

20. Link to Post #200
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by lightblue
    hi redezra, (re your post #164)
    briefly only - what point are you making? i believe the breakdown of historical events you list is factual,.. however, the interpretations as to why things happened the way they did vary greatly based on different authors' undestanding, saurces/commentaries they rely on, also their ambition/agenda.. . history is a very fickle science and .i'd just like to hear about your position in a few words.
    hi lightblue

if one looks at the bare facts of the Church up through history

then a picture emerges which is quite contrary to the masonic propaganda painting

it is important from where we get our informations

because the source can have an agenda and a purpose of misinformation

after all this is the age of deception

who is it that has taken over the governments the media the education before any of us were born

it's not the Church

who is it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast