+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    ... We find God in ourselves, not in anything exterior and to get this back on track, new age mumbo jumbo is no different from Islamic Fundamentalism, Christian opression, or Jewish racism. It's all a control tool to feed mere mortals with the very self belief they haven't yet found in themselves.....and hence in God.
    Exactly, 777! Without slaves there would be no masters. The New Age, Christianism, Judaism, and other religions and cults worshipping some faraway God - all have the same purpose: to keep people from awakening to their own divine nature.
    Last edited by thedot; 23rd May 2010 at 15:13.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Greybeard;
    I am on my 3rd reading of "Disappearance Of The Universe", and beginning to wade into "A Course in Miracles".

Renard's book contains what I think is one of the best descriptions of the our self, our ego, and our relationship to this here place we find ourselves in.
    Quote The last resort of the ego is specialness according to "A Course in Miracles."
    It is the desperation of "a shade" which realizes it's very existence is drawn from what it can get you to expend your time/energy upon.

I was particularly struck by:
    Quote It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a very damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now.
    So much so that, I now bore everyone with it.

Being a "left-over hippie" myself, I often wonder what became of the start we made. Granted the "journey towards oneness" is ultimately a singular one, in many respects, and therein lies a tale, a tail, and a paradox.

IMO part of the trap of any "new age movement", regardless of what age it finds itself is the tendency for each generation to conclude that "only re-invented wheels are round". In fact the truths most seek are older than the earth itself.

It seems that anything termed new age requires I accept any, and every notion that floats through anyone's head as some sort of universal truth. Makes me think that the operating principle of "truly new age thinking" has become "Stand for anything, or you'll fall for something."

And so I continue to have long conversations with that small inner voice.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 23rd May 2010 at 17:12.

3. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    Exactly, 777! Without slaves there would be no masters. The New Age, Christianism, Judaism, and other religions and cults worshipping some faraway God - all have the same purpose: to keep people from awakening to their own divine nature.
    Could not agree more!, If one digs deep enough it is evident that many books that are tradition have being doctored also. It is only within that we can find the answers that only the small voice can give and which includes in my experience plenty of practical advice too, after all we are having a 3D experience and we should enjoy our passing here as we endeavour to co-create better future for humanity in the here and now

4. Link to Post #24
    illuminate

Fredkc:

"Disappearance Of The Universe"
    AWESOME... it totally changed my perception of this thing we call reality.
    GREAT book!!!

I personally don't subscribe to any religion, although I have tasted many...
    catholicism was force fed in my youth, then judaism and buddhism were ingested
    my choice and new age was a mix of both. I can see the sparks of truth in all religions,
    but know that no one contains the whole truth...
    I see the "whole truth" only existing within.

Being a "left-over hippie" myself, I often wonder what became of the start we made.

me too!!
    what happened?

a mass awakening was taking place...
    and these people called "hippies" were tuning in and turning on and dropping out...
    it gave birth to revelations that in turn created a revolution...
    then, one day, seeming out of nowhere,
    a monster crept in and brought lot's of sex and drugs... we'll call this monster the 70's...
    then that monster raped and pillaged and gave birth to the 80's
    where the king became known as reagan...
    and the hippie mantra went from "I love YOU" to " I LOVE ME"
    and now called themselves "yuppies"...
    now it's 2010 and I don't know why they only refer to them as baby boomers,
    when clearly they are SO MUCH MORE...
    now, they are repenting for the 80's and 90's by going green...
    lol

WTF did happened????

talk about a government conspiracy!
    they tried to shut up, dumb down and reprogram an entire generation!
    they put war in your living rooms, shots in your arms, metal in your teeth,
    fluoride in your water, chemicals in your food, TV in your face...
    made the all american dream and the mighty dollar your new god
    while dramatically increasing revenue for the BMW corporation...

but yet, some like yourself, have come through just fine. I applaud you and
    your super cool generation for all you have endured...
    without you, who would have led the way?
    what a crazy and cool ride for your generation Fred, each of you should write a book!

your generation is proof of motivation, endurance, recovery and unlimited power of
    potential from within... I wonder what you'll do next?

5. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Without slaves there would be no masters. The New Age, Christianism, Judaism, and other religions and cults worshipping some faraway God - all have the same purpose: to keep people from awakening to their own divine nature.
    so if we remove organized religion

we are left with

the Republics the Monarchies the Parliamentaries the Dictatorships the Theocracies

and we are free

God is also a far away God

capable to intervene with the world at large

not only locked up within the hearts
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2010 at 17:34.

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    ... we are left with ... we are free
    RedeZra, "We" is an abstraction, something that doesn't really exist. Or, it only exists as long as I am part of it, but at the moment I quit, "we" immediately turns to "them", which proves that those "we" were nothing but illusion Thus, "we" are never free; only you, I, he, she can be.
    Last edited by thedot; 23rd May 2010 at 17:42.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

7. Link to Post #27
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

RedeZra, "We" is an abstraction, something that doesn't really exist. Or, it only exists as long as I am part of "we", but at the moment I quit, it immediately turns to "them", which proves that those "we" were nothing but illusion
    yes and so are you lol

I think that with so many I's living together

it is natural to organize into this and that

removing religions is not the same as freeing slaves and masters
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2010 at 18:09.

8. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

so if we remove organized religion

we are left with

the Republics the Monarchies the Parliamentaries the Dictatorships the Theocracies

and we are free
    Not really, I personally think that we can live without a goverment if we all make an effort to be self responsible. Take for example the UK, so much gets done by the people and the authorities always seems to be getting on the way. It is no paradise but I think that if the police disapears no one will niotice, same with the government. No more red tape!

I am from Peru and I know that if the police is not there we will have riots so it will not work there!

It all comes down to self responsibility within and without, but humanity seems to be far from that moment presently. Still we need to start somewhere and in a way it is like one's children, there is a time that they can look after themselves. Is the time for humanity near? or it is going to go the other way to a totally controled nazi OWO?

Thank you again for the link, it comfirms my own conclusions that there are forces at play that are beyond the 3D

Quote “Crowley was aware of the possibility of opening the spatial gateways and of admitting an extraterrestrial current in the human life-wave... It is an occult tradition — and Lovecraft gave it persistent utterance in his writings — that some transfinite and superhuman power is marshaling its forces with intent to invade and take possession of this planet... This is reminiscent of Charles Fort's dark hints about a secret society on earth already in contact with cosmic beings and, perhaps, preparing the way for their advent. Crowley dispels the aura of evil with which these authors (Lovecraft and Fort) invest the fact; he prefers to interpret it thelemically, not as an attack upon human consciousness from within, to embrace other stars and to absorb their energies into a system that is thereby enriched and rendered truly cosmic by the process...”
    I think there is evidence that the rulers of this planet have been working with unseen forces for many millenia and we are coming now to a moment in which people will have to decide what to do, either free themselves or fall for the NWO which conceals these entities that have infiltrated it all not only the New Age movement. I personally think it will take a big shake up to wake up humanity but who knows

9. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The 60s were amazing.
    Up until then you wore what your father/mother wore.
    Suddenly it was a teenage world.
    I was there, fortunate to play in a rock band, I felt free.
    Never needed Flower Power it was over the top for a Scottish Highlander.
    But we played Tamala Motown, Jim Hendrix and other great music.
    Bit by bit freedom has been eroded, New age yes infiltrated.
    Yet I will say this.
    Freedom is an attitude of mind
    I have no fear - no concern for the future -
    Spirituality is not head in the clouds I am well aware of what is going on in the world.
    I dont condone it.
    God forgive them for they know not what they do-- they are spiritually asleep -unaware. Yes they know what they do in one respect but not in another.
    If they knew that no one escapes consequences of their actions then they would possibly think again.
    Yes truth has been distorted over and over again but enough of the essence remains to be found for those who are prepared to look with discernment.
    If one looks within by means of prayer, humility, gratitude, meditation, surrender to the will of God, then at some point in time the Love of God will be experienced and revealed to the searcher.
    It is unmistakable, it is like no other experience.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Wink Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

We are in constant communication with the entire cosmos without having to channel, just by the mere inspiration within. In my opinion is dangerous to give away the sovereignty of your being to let an unknown entity become the subject over you . Many religions who have claim to be guided through channeling have seem some of their darkest periods by trusting these unknown entities instead of their own hearts and spirit within. Is time to reclaim our own individual sovereignty within for it is there that we will find the answers.

Many blessings to all...

11. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    ... Is time to reclaim our own individual sovereignty within...
    I would only add: "... and better die than step back". Otherwise it won't work better than stopping smoking 20 times a day
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

12. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I think that what Bronte Baxters wrote explains it better than me, it is not about seeking god, it is about being all that we are or following ourselves. The traps are many and the illusion of enlightenmet pervasive

Individuality in league with Oneness (not Oneness alone) will win the day and restore human freedom. The gospel of Oneness, all by itself, supports the New World Order. Proponents say it doesn’t matter if the world goes to hell in a hand basket, because after all, this world is an illusion and only Oneness Consciousness is real. If we know that, they argue, it doesn’t matter what happens, because there’s really no happiness or suffering, right or wrong, life or death, good or no bad — only the Oneness. So who cares?

I understand how people caught in the web of Eastern religion and New Age mumbo jumbo come to those conclusions. Their teachers’ purpose is to make them passive, “surrendered to the One,” their ego (personal selfhood) made into the enemy that must be killed. The teachers state it outright: “ego death” is the goal.

But that conspiracy-conscious people can fall into the same plight, instead of raising a cry for freedom and life in this world, came as a shock to me. I realize now it’s because Truth Movement leaders themselves sometimes combine the Oneness Doctrine with their research and information on the conspiracy. These people may have mystical experiences of their own that they trust in the way the religious trust their gurus, never questioning where they came from or why they were given to them.

The assumption seems to be that if it happened in my head and was accompanied by euphoria and fireworks, it must be true, and proof of the nature of the universe. But if the Illuminati extend to realms between visual perception (and evidence indicates they do – see my article series, Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment), the Illuminati could be the source of much of mankind’s mystical experience. It’s easy for beings in the Unseen, adept at thought transference, to implant ideas in the minds of willing seekers, generating chemical changes in their brains and bodies and making them feel like they’ve been kissed by God. This would be particularly easy if the seekers have imbibed hallucinogenic substances.

I believe that well-intentioned, semi-depressed people are being implanted with messages that God has sent them to save the world. The urgency this produces gives their lives a particular sense of meaning. The message they receive is either that there is a war on among the Powers of Light and Darkness, which they must help fight, or that seeing through the illusion called reality and uniting with Infinite Oneness is the end-all and be-all of human existence. Both messages hold enough truth that they appeal to those who receive them as genuine. Both are so flawed as to point the receiver in the wrong direction, toward beliefs that favor humanity handing the universe into the Illuminati’s conniving hands.

The Light and Dark War of Principalities is nothing more than the Good Cop – Bad Cop Game taken to celestial levels. Like the eternal war between the Democrats and Republicans, it is unreal – a smokescreen designed to hide where the real action happens. Lucifer and Jehovah are on the same side: control of humanity. The “gods” and “demons” of Indianism are on the same side. As long as mankind provides the loosh (life energy) to the nether worlds through worship or suffering, all in the Fourth Dimension are happy.

More http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/bl...s-cares-about/ worth the time to peruse and ponder

Last edited by stardustaquarion; 23rd May 2010 at 18:21.

13. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is time to reclaim our own individual sovereignty within for it is there that we will find the answers.
    God is Sovereign

which is within and without

individual sovereignty is pseudo sovereignty

unless the individual actually transcends ego

14. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

God is Sovereign
    Wow, neither Mme Blavatsky nor Henry Kissinger could put it better
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

16. Link to Post #36
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

God is Sovereign

Any thought that enlightenment is a limitation is a joke and a gross misunderstanding of what happens when the illusionary ego dies.
    Thousands of years of subjective experiences confirms this truth as opposed to new age mumbo jumbo.
    Regards Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow, neither Mme Blavatsky nor Henry Kissinger could put it better
    lol and none of them have said it either

18. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Wink Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

God is Sovereign

The heart within you is connected to the origin of all things . I often look at the mirror within and I realize the I is part of the we as it is part of the all. Each individual creation has its own unique signature and while most people look in the external world for answers ultimately it is the spirit within that empowers your heart and dissolves the many concepts of this so call reality. There I found my inner peace and tranquility amid the storm.

Have a great and wonderful awesome day everyone...

19. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

http://video.google.com/videoshare?d...84509301&hl=en

This video is a 45 minutes video about MKultra, it explains how individuals can be mind control and even be killed
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 23rd May 2010 at 18:53.

20. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The heart within you is connected to the origin of all things . I often look at the mirror within and I realize the I is part of the we as it is part of the all. Each individual creation has its own unique signature and while most people look in the external world for answers ultimately it is the spirit within that empowers your heart and dissolves the many concepts of this so call reality. There I found my inner peace and tranquility amid the storm.
    yes yes yes

the heart is like a lotus of a thousand petals

the bud is in bloom

to reveal the jewel within

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast