+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    lol and none of them have said it either
    They just didn't put it so short But this is exactly what they want(ed) people to think and say: "Transcend your ego and ... follow mine!"
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

2. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    They just didn't put it so short But this is exactly what they want(ed) people to think and say: "Transcend your ego and ... follow mine!"
    That is so true, tptb just wants sheeple that can not think by themselves, hence the doctrine of killing the ego that way we ignore the reality around us and we let them rape the planet and rape our souls!

3. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

really

when you overcome ego

there is no follower to follow

when still inflicted with ego

follow God

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

really
    when you overcome ego
    there is no follower to follow

when still inflicted with ego
    follow God
    And if God is not around, follow Benny the XVI, lol!
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

5. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Chris, with all due respect, you have your own thread about the EGO.

I personally think the ego can not be transceded, it stands for epigenetic overlay. We can not kill the DNA which generates the EGO we can only direct its energy (prana, chi, power etc) towards what we want to create. We can de-brainwash ourselves and change our beliefs as one will put on and take off programs from the computer but we can not delete the operating system so to speak because then we are not able to compute what is happening in our reality

It is a falacy that we can kill the ego and makes people enter into the guilt trap of never being able to transcend the spirit hardware of expresion in this reality so they become their worse enemies. Religion have been using that technique for millenia making people feel bad about themselves and workship a god that will never forgive them

But this thread is about the infiltration of the New Age movement by tptb, true to say that one of the things they want is that people become "egoless" so they can become more easy to manipulate but you do not agree with that point of view so I don't understand the point you are making with regards to the infiltration, are you supporting tptb perspective instead?

We know that religions throught the ages have done the same but this thread is not about that

I consider important to debate the infiltration because most people are somehow interested in the New Age, it is the inn thing these days and there are many people awakening which is the reason I started this thread

Many people does not know that the ones that initiate the New Age movement were satanists and it is easy to buy into their sweet words that say that we all should embrace a new world religion called the New Age which has its foundations on the same dodgy rituals as the previous ones and give our power away to a new god, ET, old egyptian god, etc

Now you don't agree that we have any power so I can not understand which is your message with regards to this conspiracy?
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 23rd May 2010 at 19:24.

6. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And if God is not around, follow Benny the XVI, lol!
    but you see God is around

even if you believe it or not

you can find Him within

but He is also above and all around

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I really and sincerely don't understand what problem people who call to "transcend the ego" have with their egos! Ego is my enemy only if it governs me; but if I follow my Soul, my ego is my ally - kind of my Soul's "law enforcement". Ego is what makes me an individual, and as such it is what allows me to be sovereign. Because sovereignty means "supreme power or authority", which, for a human being, can only be individual! By denying it, an individual accepts someone else's supreme power over himself and thus becomes a slave of that someone. Be this "someone" a government or God, doesn't change anything - a slave stays a slave.
    Last edited by thedot; 23rd May 2010 at 19:40.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

8. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I really and sincerely don't understand what problem people who call to "transcend the ego" have with their egos! Ego is my enemy only if it governs me; but if I follow my Soul, my ego is my ally - kind of my Soul's "law enforcement". Ego is what makes me an individual, and as such it is what allows me to be sovereign. Because sovereignty means "supreme power or authority", which, for a human being, can only be individual! By denying it, an individual accepts someone else's supreme power over himself and thus becomes a slave of that someone. Be this "someone" a government or God, doesn't change anything - a slave stays a slave.
    this is God's earth

makes Him sovereign

enjoy the individuality

don't think that you are above God

try to get to know Him
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2010 at 19:59.

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Thedot,
    maybe we all mix ego with true pride.
    Ego is pride on steroids.

Also one led by ego is not aware,walks in the darkness but thinks that walks in light.
    And here is exactly your essence Stardustaquarion with this thread; everything is essentially connected and you can not dismiss it.

New age is infiltrated with ideas which were boosting ego over healthy pride,which makes us individuals(thedot)...
    Ones who infiltrated ideas were Government`s agents from various service agencies. Now ones who gave orders were listening orders from secret government formed of bankers and illuminati which again were following orders from spiritual entities ,which again are standing against God and Jesus and thus do all they can to fight the truth.
    So whenever some group of people find out about different way that darkness wants,immediately those entities send the message to their servants and them to their servants and they to their servants until finally reaches masses in a form of infiltration or open road blocks to any new idea or movement.

See the pattern?

it`s not about new age movement or anything under the Sun .
    It`s about that old battle in between fallen beings who rebelled against Creator and wish still to ruin his works.
    Unfortunatelly for fallen ones, they will be left out the grand plan of Creator - humans who are perfect in body and in spirit-brothers of Christ,capable of all that he is capable. True masters of the universe - by Creator`s will.

And here comes Ego again; ego is lack of knowledge .And it is healthy to feel pride when it is here full knowledge of God and his plans.
    No one can become as Christ if he or she feeds ego (if they do not learn) . Again Christ was proud about who he is but never placing himself above Father!

Now look back again at new age movement, they fed people up with wrong ideas and grew them out in people. Seed of ego and evil were sown and we see now its reap.
    Love, love - and see what happens

10. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

there is so much confusion and distortion in spiritual and new agey teachings about the ego...

The EGO is the sum total of our thoughts,feelings,subconcious and concious minds.The ego is the sum total of ourselves that functions in daily life,that thinks,feels,talks.acts and so on...so the term "EGO" is a NEUTRAL term.it is used to refer to ourselves as a personality in daily life.So we are not trying to destroy our ego,we are trying to create a POSITIVE ego,one that thinks,feels,acts in a positive and harmonious way with our TRUE SPIRITUAL BEING.

When many teachings speak of getting rid of the ego they should be speaking of getting rid of the NEGATIVE ego ONLY.
    The NEGATIVE EGO is our fear-based and seperative thinking.

Many spiritual practitioners who labor under the misconception that ALL ego is BAD and that anything to do with our ego we should avoid at all costs do not understand INTEGRATED AWAKENING.
    THIS attitude in itself leads to a host of IMBALANCES and FRAGMENTATION.

On the Spiritual path of INTEGRATED MASTERY we are NOT trying to destroy our ego we are trying to heal it in to a positive,harmonious,balanced TOOL.In order to do this we need to overcome our NEGATIVE EGO which is our fear based and seperative thinking.

There is so much ESCAPISM in ancient spirtual teachings and new-agey thought that leads to superficial states of "awakening" because of this misconception that the ego needs to be destroyed.It leads to FRAGMENTATION that sometimes appears as "enlightenment" but it is NOT!

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I was studying and working with A Course In Miracles several years ago (Disappearance of the Universe as well), and went to some meetings too back then. It got really strange, and as I researched it more I remember reading some articles about how the main guy that helped bring ACIM into being was a CIA operative undercover as a psychologist, and that this was an experiment into how tptb could implant a message into someone's mind as a voice (Jesus in this case) and start a whole new chain of thought in human consciousness. This went on for many years until ACIM was born. It seemed to me then that the message of ACIM calls for a total surrender of your individually - but I think that Infinite Individual Expression of Being is Oneness. The One infinitely expressed as individuals all free to express their unique perspective of life.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

12. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Can we go back to topic please Beren not all is related to religion, thank you

This videos are about channelers

13. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Stardust,
    I understand your point but I am not talking about religion!

See the pattern here?

When you wish to expose something ,it`s already labeled into some area where people does not wish to talk through.
    It`s NO NO zones.
    People wish to shed a light on some area but then steps already imposed mechanism which suggest human mind that : "this is not important or this is off topic or this is bull-do not pay attention to it..."
    And the worst of all no one is immune to this programming of our mind through TV,Internet,media, movements and rest.

We are not talking about religion here and what are channelers?
    Ones who receive instructions from spirit world- where are some of the real human enemies.
    See the root of the problem?

I am talking about deeper stuff, real reasons behind all this trouble upon Earth.

But if you think that this is not important as an addition here ,well I will stop writing.
    Thanks,

Beren

14. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Can we go back to topic please Beren not all is related to religion, thank you
    let's not put limits on the flow of consciousness Star

it will get back on topic track soon enough

and as you know everything is connected

15. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

let's not put limits on the flow of consciousness Star

it will get back on topic track soon enough

and as you know everything is connected
    It may be conected but there are already threads dealing with the Ego specifically. I do appreciate your imput on the infiltration conspiracy

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I wish not to stir away this thread just a general comment if you guys and gals will allow me, at one time in my life I studied theology and the term new age refers to anything not christian. I doubt most of us can be label Christians in the traditional sense, in that sense we are all stuck with the label new age thinkers. No offense to anyone. http://www.watchman.org/profile/nwagmpro.htm

17. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Stardust,
    I understand your point but I am not talking about religion!

See the pattern here?

When you wish to expose something ,it`s already labeled into some area where people does not wish to talk through.
    It`s NO NO zones.
    People wish to shed a light on some area but then steps already imposed mechanism which suggest human mind that : "this is not important or this is off topic or this is bull-do not pay attention to it..."
    And the worst of all no one is immune to this programming of our mind through TV,Internet,media, movements and rest.

We are not talking about religion here and what are channelers?
    Ones who receive instructions from spirit world- where are some of the real human enemies.
    See the root of the problem?

I am talking about deeper stuff, real reasons behind all this trouble upon Earth.

But if you think that this is not important as an addition here ,well I will stop writing.
    Thanks,

Beren
    Thank you Beren, we are not talking about all the problems of the world here only the New Age movement infiltration conspiracy. Channelers are part of the New Age movement and many of them are receiving messages from satellites and they do not know it. The reason I posted the videos is because it goes to show that the channelers themselves do not know what is speaking through them and therefore much of the New Age information presented by channelers is questionable. If you read the thread from the begining you will understand were I am coming from

So, do you think the New Age movement was or was not infiltrated by tptb and if yes which methods do you think they used?

18. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    The EGO is the sum total of our thoughts,feelings,subconcious and concious minds.The ego is the sum total of ourselves that functions in daily life,that thinks,feels,talks.acts and so on...so the term "EGO" is a NEUTRAL term.it is used to refer to ourselves as a personality in daily life.So we are not trying to destroy our ego,we are trying to create a POSITIVE ego,one that thinks,feels,acts in a positive and harmonious way with our TRUE SPIRITUAL BEING.
    right first step is to bring about a positive personality

if that can be done

everything will sort itself out in time

transcending ego means transcending the personality that experiences duality

but this is the last step

only for adepts lol

19. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

right first step is to bring about a positive personality

if that can be done

everything will sort itself out in time

transcending ego means transcending the personality that experiences duality

but this is the last step

only for adepts lol
    Going back to topic RedeZra, what do you think, is the New Age movement infiltrated, if yes who do you think infiltrated it and how?

20. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

So, do you think the New Age movement was or was not infiltrated by tptb and if yes which methods do you think they used?[/QUOTE]

I already wrote it Stardust, New age movement IS placed by demons .

I explained the mechanism how they do it in one of previous comments.

I wrote the reason why they do it.

It`s not about ego or whatever else,that is just a tool in demons hands.

And who are demons?
    Wicked spirits ,evil spirits who are at war with us.

They infiltrated all movements through all ages in order to destroy us.
    New age is their attempt to show their "light" ...

Showing light as darkness and darkness as light.

Now you simply can not avoid talking about Christ here since he explained their deeds and mechanisms.
    And Christ is the only protection against demons.
    Christ received power from God and he shed a light on all.

Remember the situation when he expelled legion of demons from a man?
    When he was approaching the man ,demons saw him and were utterly afraid,and begging him not to send them in abyss.

Same is today.

Demons will be destroyed . But until that day ,we have to know the truth about them and their posing as "light" through channellings.
    New age is typical demon thing ; lies cloaked in truth ,so innocent will fall their pray.

Everything is sugarcoated in light and love but utterly dangerous.

But also being Christian is much more than "Christian" religions tell you. They too are infiltrated by demon teachings over the ages.

See the pattern Stardust?

Whenever truth is ,there demons rise to block it and spoil it.
    God is allowing that so that every soul will show whom they trust, God or demons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast