+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    The One infinitely expressed as individuals all free to express their unique perspective of life.
    Horizons, it's even simpler: not only individuals "are free" to express their uniqueness, but they have no other choice but do so. Otherwise they don't exist as parts of the ever-changing universal hologram. Not only every part of this hologram contains the whole, but every change in the tiniest part produces a change in the whole, and vice versa. Quantumly speaking, each and every one of us is a part and the whole at the same time. This also means what all religions want us to ignore: that every one of us is a Creation and a Creator, that there are no other "creators", and thus no other "saviors", than ourselves. This is what Gandhi meant when he said, "Be the change you want to see in the world". This is what John Lennon meant by "War is over, if you want it".

In the New Age doctrine, Oneness is impersonal, and thus anti-personal, and thus anti-human, because humans only exist as persons, as individuals. But there is another meaning of Oneness, which doesn't implicate the sacrifice of one's Self, and which I prefer. It's the Oneness of spirit and matter in every human being, with our spiritual half (the Soul) governing over our material half (our body, or rather bodies - physical, mental, emotional and astral). It's through this, and only this kind of Oneness that the whole (the universal One) can infinitely express itself - when there is only a spiritual half, all souls fuse into one, so there is nothing to express infinitely; and with only a material half, infinite expression is also impossible, because matter is mortal.
    Last edited by thedot; 23rd May 2010 at 22:57.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

2. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

"In the New Age doctrine, Oneness is impersonal, and thus anti-personal, and thus anti-human, because humans only exist as persons, as individuals. But there is another meaning of Oneness, which doesn't implicate the sacrifice of one's Self, which I prefer. It's the Oneness of spirit and matter in every human being, with our spiritual half (the Soul) governing over our material half (our body, or rather bodies - physical, mental, emotional and astral). It's through this, and only this kind of Oneness that the whole (the universal One) may infinitely express itself - with only a spiritual part, all souls fuse into one, so there is nothing to express infinitely; and with only a material (mortal!) part, infinite expression is also impossible"

well said!....there is a not so subtle difference that some don't seem to realise..anyway,talking about this any futhur in this thread seems pointless,it's all been said...now careful with that negative ego ,become the ego of your individual GOD expression and get on with it!
    Last edited by shiva777; 23rd May 2010 at 21:44.

3. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Going back to topic RedeZra, what do you think, is the New Age movement infiltrated, if yes who do you think infiltrated it and how?
    good question

I think that the New Age was a set up from the start to remove religion

for let's face it

the Elite are not exactly on the same page as Jesus

it's a battle of believes

the sovereign individual vs the authority of Jesus

Quote Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." - Matthew 28:18

if the Elite makes us believe in the slogan of the sovereign individual

then it all descends down to the survival of the fittest

which is the Elite and the ones they handpick

and in a generation or two

after the removal of religion

our children will accept serfdom to the Elite

for they will not know any other way of life

but I belive the Elite has been barking up the wrong tree

and that heaven and earth soon will see

unto whom belongs all authority

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    the Elite are not exactly on the same page as Jesus
    Of course they're not on the page that they have been editing and rewriting for centuries to serve their needs! Just to remind you, the first public edition of the New Testament had been released only by the end of the 17th century; before that, only the clergy could read it for themselves. All others had to believe their interpretations.
    Last edited by thedot; 23rd May 2010 at 22:13.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

5. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    Of course they're not on the page that they have been editing and rewriting for centuries to serve their needs! Just to remind you, the first public edition of the New Testament had been released only by the end of the 17th century; before that, only the clergy could read it for themselves. All others had to believe their interpretations.
    well let me remind you

that the Bible is preserved by the blood of the martyrs

many of the early clergies died to defend sacred ground and not denounce Jesus

so that we alive today

can read the Gospel of Christ

6. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

well let me remind you
    that the Bible is preserved by the blood of the martyrs
    many of the early clergies died to defend sacred ground and not denounce Jesus
    so that we alive today
    can read the Gospel of Christ
    "Gospel of Christ", lol! Are you joking? The first of the four gospels was written 250 years after the "events"! Even the word "testament" is misused here. What applies better is George Santayana's definition of history: "A pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there".
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

7. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Gospel of Christ", lol! Are you joking? The first of the four gospels was written 250 years after the "events"! Even the word "testament" is misused here. What applies better is George Santayana's definition of history: "A pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there".
    fine it's a matter of faith

8. Link to Post #68
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dear Star before I head back to the ego thread would like to say a few things regarding the main topic.
    First I am a qualified Hypno-therapist and NLP practitioner -retired so I know about programing and mind control.
    The new age movement is infiltrated and controlled by channeling from the lower astral. The messages are dressed up in love and light terms but they lead people progressively away from all that is healthy to society. The media is also full of it.
    Political correctness reigns without realization of where it is leading.
    "Music" like gangster rap (Kill your mother rape your sister stuff lyrics) brain washes susceptible people.
    Some heavy metal music actually has a contra rhythm with subliminal commands -- some even induce murder and suicide particularly in those who are weakened by drugs or alcohol.
    The Illuminati are probably controlled by the lower astral without them even realizing it.
    The lower realms are heading towards the hell region and deny God.
    It is all about control --- how better to control than through the human ego?
    Saying no more Star.
    You are welcome to contribute/visit the ego thread any time.
    Regards
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

what if whenever Christ referred to "me" he was just speaking of a level of conciousness called "Christ Conciousness"..the "no fear,no separation" conciousness and the Bible and Christianity was manipulated to control the masses through making Jesus a :saviour; individual...why do "christians" find it so difficult to realise that when Jesus said "only through me can you get to the father" or something like that he meant only through "Christ Conciousness"(which Jesus was just one of many who achieved that "Christ conciousness")can you get to Cosmic Conciousness.(both Father and Mother and beyond)..Jesus also said "that which I do ,you shall do and far greater"...since the purity and frequency of the earths grids are rising we can do what Jesus did and more and retain our physical bodies on Earth..which Jesus couldn't at the time because the earths vibration was very low....theses are just simple concepts that lead to much higher ones...Christians are in for a huge shock as many of us are working at collapsing the timeline that resulted from the FALSE Jesus Crucifiction holographic insert being implanted here...watch as the churches collapse,the preachers lose their corrupted "powers" and people learn that what Jesus supposedly did,each of them can do and MORE!!!...no more saviours,martyrs or organised religions needed...just watch and be gentle with yourselves as your psyches get straightened out

10. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    what if whenever Christ referred to "me" he was just speaking of a level of conciousness called "Christ Conciousness"..the "no fear,no separation" conciousness and the Bible and Christianity was manipulated to control the masses through making Jesus a :saviour; individual...why do "christians" find it so difficult to realise that when Jesus said "only through me can you get to the father"

the historical Jesus was awake and aware in the socalled Christ consciousness

which makes Him alive and available forever and ever

capable to manifest and intervene with the devotee

...since the purity and frequency of the earths grids are rising we can do what Jesus did and more and retain our physical bodies on Earth..which Jesus couldn't at the time because the earths vibration was very low....
    this is just rubbish

Christians are in for a huge shock as many of us are working at collapsing the timeline that resulted from the FALSE Jesus Crucifiction holographic insert being implanted here...
    rubbish as well
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd May 2010 at 23:38.

11. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

the historical Jesus ...
    There is no such thing as "historical Jesus", not more than "historical Mickey Mouse". Not a single chronicler living at that epoch in that region mentions anything close to what is described in the Gospels. On the contrary, many of the Gospel stories had already been known (and recorded!) 3000 years "BC". Much of the texts in the Old and New Testaments were "borrowed" and "adapted" from Sumerian texts. The Bible's authors just forgot to precise on the cover, as Blues musicians do: "Traditional. Arranged by ..." Hey, don't tell me you didn't know it!
    Last edited by thedot; 24th May 2010 at 01:01.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

12. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is no such thing as "historical Jesus", not more than "historical Mickey Mouse". Not a single chronicler living at that epoch in that region mentions anything close to what is described in the Gospels.
    why don't you do a little research into this

I will list some names for your convenience

Early Church fathers
    Clement of Rome (c. 96)
    Ignatius of Antioch (c. 107–110)
    Justin Martyr
    Papias (c. 90)
    Quadratus (d. 124)

Greco-Roman sources
    ( late 1st and early 2nd centuries )
    Josephus
    Tacitus
    Suetonius
    Pliny the Younger

here is a nice place for starters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th May 2010 at 01:17.

13. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

RedeZra, have you checked that "nice place for starters" yourself, lol??? The earliest of those chroniclers, Flavius Josephus, was born in circa 37 AD! Thank you for pointing at Wikipedia for confirmation (though there are more trustworthy sources than anonymous Wikipedia articles): not a single contemporary chronicler noticed the "First Coming"!

Quote "I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians - they are so unlike your Christ!" (Gandhi)
    Last edited by thedot; 24th May 2010 at 02:04.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

14. Link to Post #74
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

RedeZra, have you checked that "nice place for starters" yourself, lol??? The earliest of those chroniclers, Flavius Josephus, was born in circa 37 AD! Thank you for pointing at Wikipedia for confirmation (though there are more trustworthy sources than anonymous Wikipedia articles): not a single contemporary chronicler noticed the "First Coming"!
    Jesus and the Apostles were not exactly popular with the Jewish authorities

Jerusalem persecuted and Rome killed almost all the Apostles and many of the early christians

Jerusalem and Rome wanted to erase even the memory about Jesus and the Apostles

Paul gives his first hand account of his focused persecution of the followers of Jesus
    before his conversion when writing his letters well before the fall of the Temple

Rome destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple in 70 AD

Quote "I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians - they are so unlike your Christ!" (Gandhi)
    that's because Christ is Divine and the Christians are humans - some in name and form only
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th May 2010 at 06:15.

15. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is a playlist that explains Christianity and the New Age movement, I have not watched it myself yet but I will do this afternoon

https://youtube.com/user/SKYSPLAS.../0/dl0U8aA7vEM

PS I have listened to some of it and my goodness, it is worth watching! It goes to show how backwards we used to be and how not even those that are church goers are free from some level of infiltration and why churches are up in arms against all new thought as it has been for all its existance
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 24th May 2010 at 11:46.

16. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is a link the "Spirit World" by Chris Everard, a must see to understand the manipulation of humanity by a power elite

Here is the link to the playlist https://youtube.com/user/sativasu.../2/xOZRO2FuiKE

Jesus is a greek name, not a jewish name. Simple logic indicates that there could not have been a person with that name in Caldea at the time that is indicated. Nor would he had be blond, blue eyed caucasian. He had to be easter mediterranean. I am not saying a wise man did not existed at that time, I am saying that there is a weird manipulation by the Church of suplantation of names in the 3rd century as well as the editing of whatever scrolls were around. It was the Nicaea council. Being and ex catholic I understand the indoctrination.

No one can save us, that will be against free will. We have to save ourselves individually from within if there is such as thing as salvation. Salvation from what? or is it the expansion of our consciousness what we are after.

For 2000 years the churches have ruled and all that we have seen is pain, poverty, explotation and wars. I don't want that in my life. Nor I want to give my power away to anyone, no matter how wise the person appears to be. Why a wise person will need my power, my energy, my life force?
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 24th May 2010 at 10:12.

17. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok I have found this video that puts forth a question that I have always wanted answered, I know it could be considered off topic but it isn't since so many have brought the matter forth

The playlist https://youtube.com/user/ToddAlle...C78205F373F865

Food for thought

18. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

So, after all these, my conclusion is again that one thing is beliefs and handed down information and quite another direct experience and knowing. At the end of the day humanity is very fragmented and separated not only infiltrated to serve the interests of a tiny minority

When I wake up in the morning, I am me...and the hassle and buzzle of life takes over but what it is that I really want more than anything else? where am I going? and who am I really? are the questions that only I can answer for the experiences of others are theirs and not mine and what makes their hearts sing may fill mine with sorrow

Be yourself, follow only yourself and use your power or life force for that you know is true to you

Love to all

19. Link to Post #79
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Ok I have found this video that puts forth a question that I have always wanted answered, I know it could be considered off topic but it isn't since so many have brought the matter forth

The playlist https://youtube.com/user/ToddAlle...C78205F373F865

Food for thought
    First let me say I'm not at all Christian, but also I do think they get a very bad press thanks to a bloodthirsty history, a secular, greedy, pagan church and a disturbingly evil undertone to some of it's clergy.

Yet Christians can be the most loving kind people you could meet. They can also be the most blind, blinkered and self-evasive non-thinkers you could meet.

Like all religions to date (including the New Age movement which I would now happily place as a religion), Christianity has stolen it's story from early Pagan Sun worship. In churches across the land, Jesus is depicted as a white man (which is utterly rediculous) with a sun behind his head on stained glass windows. That is no halo, a halo is above the head (according to the bible) with a hole through the middle. No. These are discs behind the head with sunshine rays coming off them, as the masses glare up at Jesus and believe they are worshipping the Son when in fact it's the Sun. Even the festivals are stolen. Christmas was originally Yule in Paganism, Easter was Ostara.......lets look at that for a minute. Ostara is the Spring Fertility festival in paganism. This is why the tradition carries that people give eggs to represent the female fertility.....even the word oestrogen is pronounced like Easter yet spelled like it's earlier Pagan cousin Ostara. No need to explain the connotations of rabbits.......

The bible was written by men to fool men. They were not there when Jesus was alive. It has been translated God knows (literally!) how many times under who knows what kind of political incentive or leverage. It's inconsitencies are nothing short of amusing.

I wish Christians would recognise and admit this because it's very easy to defend your lack of research and non-commital defense of that which you hold so dear with "well it's my faith so leave me alone". If it's your faith, by the very incentives set out by Jesus himself you should be armed to the teeth with info for non-believers just as He was, not just go back and hide in a box coz it's easier.

All that said, I do believe Jesus lived and was the embodiment of God. This is where the video asks "how can Christianity be mono-theistic when we've got a God and a Son (Sun) who is also a God"? Well to be fair, the son was representitive of God on Earth and not actually Him, hence why he could ask "Why have thou forsaken me". So I think that point is easily defended.

Also I think the Christian religion in general would have a much better time in the world if it removed it's bible which is utter propaganda jibberish and removed it's echelons of power through PEOPLE. In England to this very day, unless you're rich or clever you go to a state school.....OR......your mum can sweep the church for six months with no faith whatsoever and you can go to a better Christian school. I mean the whole charade is rediculous. Why doesn't this religion help itself?!?!

Also Christianity would have far more influence if it accepted people under it's wing who do not accept the dogma and lies. I BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND I PRAY TO HIM. I also meditate and try to live with love in my heart all the time. Yet I'm going to hell according to this badly organised, innaccurate and extortionate hierachy that perpetuate this half-belief.

Surely a true Christian would stand against this, safe in the knowledge that if they don't their religion will die? I KNOW I DO!

In this way it's no different to the New Age religion, or any other for that matter. It's the bull**** machine in action again creating little boxes to belittle people, so we can belong to a club and not think about it any more. Sorry but your own spirituality should never be boxed, no matter which route you take. Individual spirituality grows by the day just as God and the universe do...........and you can't write a book to last 2000 years based on heresay and then adopt the attitude "Oh...that'll do".

(Disclaimer: No offense intended to one and all. In special retreats like this we should speak freely and constructively for the betterment of all)

Love and blessings.

20. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

On true origins of the Bible and the Pope and how it is as pagan as the New Age by Dave Hunt historian same as in the New Age video above

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast