+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #81
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

haha I posted exactly the same time as you about exactly the same thing Star^^.

Bring on the Synchros :-)

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    haha I posted exactly the same time as you about exactly the same thing Star^^.

Bring on the Synchros :-)
    Awesome 777

3. Link to Post #83
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Jesus is a greek name, not a jewish name. Simple logic indicates that there could not have been a person with that name in Caldea at the time that is indicated.
    that's right His mom most likely named Him Yeshua or Yehoshua

which was transliterated into Iesous in Greek and Jesus in English

so to say that Jesus is a Greek name is as wrong as to say it is a Hebrew name

Jesus is the English name for Yeshua or Yehoshua which might mean

" shout to God when in need of help "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_(name)

there is a massive effort to diminish Jesus and to remove religion

so you will find heaps of informations that concur with your preconceived notions

about this and that

you have to employ critique common sense and discernment too

and not only look for stuff that confirms your conceptual believes

there are so many testimonies miracles and visions connected with Jesus

which you simply cannot brush under the carpet and hope to go away

at the end of the day seeing is believing and experience is knowing

those that have no experience in the power of the Name of Jesus

are simply barking at the moon
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th May 2010 at 16:09.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Oh, my good God......yet again the notion that Jesus wasn't real. Well I've seen him in visions with my very own mind, and he looked pretty real to me. Oh, sorry, its the illuminati (who are clearly omniscient) because apparently they can induce mystical experiences in the 'half depressed' a la the OP.

I'm sorry for being so sarcastic. But the systematic destruction of religion (I know its been corrupted) and the denial of Jesus IS THE ILLUMINATI

Going to meditate cos I need to calm down.

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

5. Link to Post #85
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I'm a former hippy myself and can see clearly what happened. First, the advent of readily available birth control which could be had at free clinics without parental consent (in California where I lived at the time). Co-mix that with pop music trends w/greats like the Beatles, Stones... co-mix the drug scene, every one was at least "dabbling".... I do not believe all these things were "accidents", I think they were purposely introduced. Believe me, there are people in high places that are paid large sums of money to steer society, it's called social engineering.

All of these factors arising at a time when the largest body, the babyboomers, were in their teens.
    The VietNam war happening, racial riots... all within a fixed society plan based on the debt monetary system.

We wanted answers, we wanted to make a difference all before the advent of the internet. We wanted no part of what we deemed was wrong, so we withdrew, got stoned (expanded our minds) & had a lot of sex. Then there's marriage, kids, getting a job (women working, more taxes right).
    We had to survive, we didn't have many choices but to enter they system.

And we here in America were raised in a Christian society and I don't care if you are or are not a christian, your mind was infiltrated with certain concepts like the human being is flawed in his makeup, a "bad" person.

If you are like me, you never stopped asking WTF is going on? I was even "saved" when I was 18 or 19... had a profound spiritual experience which my cohorts tried to tell me was Christ saving me. All I knew was I had a powerful experience and quickly realized it was a universal experience available to anyone and it had nothing to do with religion.

I've read all the books that anyone can mention in the thread about your favorits books that made an impact. And it was because of the literature available (mind you, publishers Choose which books to release, it's no accident there either, just like the news..... it was eventually evident to me that there were some very powerful people making some very powerful decisions and directing my life's experiences, I bought them, I gave them my permission to continue. Hey I also bought junk food, gave them permission to continue, it goes on and on.

Then came the OOBE's, the lucid dreams, the Monroe Institute binaural beats, deep research into the origin of religion, modern medicine, you name it, it was going on in my life, all sorts of unusual experiences and at that time you just did not talk about it. The pattern was discerned, pick any subject, they are all hijacked.

Now that the internet has been in my life since '98 (I was a bit late getting started), the whole world has exploded with readily available information, which soon and recently in the past two years I've questioned why this has come into being, the internet. I do not think that was an accident either, I think the technology has been there far longer... in other words I do buy into the influences we have from 4th dimension (and my definition is that of Bronte Baxter, that invisible realm of influence, the spirit world that feeds upon "loosh" energy).

When I chanced upon Bronte's website a couple yrs ago, I was incredibly excited to read words that describe my whole take on this life. In particular, and this gets to the meat for me:

Who IS this God that everyone talks about?

I accept that mind control is REAL, the evidence is overwhelming, which means that I'm infected too, we all are... and it's my main focus, questioning mind memes like "ego" and "christ consciousness" and "oneness". I'm right there with Bronte.

So I think the New Age w/all its jargon was a creation by the tptw and it's a trap just like channeling is (including TheCourseInMiracles)... there is always this surrendering of your individuation to Something other than the interior world, where I know that we have a connection, this "you" is illusory they say...

I ask you: who is the God that created Death, created you only to die, that demands blood sacrifice (war/wafer&wine.. who ARE you connected with? Who is the God that created Life that must feed on other Life in order to live? Bronte blew me right out of the water for voicing my main questions out loud... I wept, bingo!

It's clear to me that the human race has been hijacked, modified and misdirected far more deeply than anyone cares to even want to look at.

I applaud those that have investigated the truth about this Jesus person, we are, I think, one in a million... granted I will "give it to ya" the term Kryst Consciousness, the understanding of that but this thread is about Infiltration... New Age and it's doesn't feel good when you find yourself duped, nope, but I welcome being wrong when it bumps me up a notch into clarity.... I'm still clearing out the muck.

Sorry this was so lengthy but I hope that everyone checks out Bronte's website.

6. Link to Post #86
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Quote Posted by kriya (here)
    Oh, my good God......yet again the notion that Jesus wasn't real. Well I've seen him in visions with my very own mind, and he looked pretty real to me. Oh, sorry, its the illuminati (who are clearly omniscient) because apparently they can induce mystical experiences in the 'half depressed' a la the OP.

I'm sorry for being so sarcastic. But the systematic destruction of religion (I know its been corrupted) and the denial of Jesus IS THE ILLUMINATI

Going to meditate cos I need to calm down.

Love,

Kriya
    I know what you mean. But I would venture that the "fake" construct of Christianity, (ie it's bible, it's clergy and it's church bodies) are Illuminati too. Population control based on the words of men, like every other structure they've used through the ages, the repetition is astounding and very real to see.

Where I agree is the life of Jesus was very real and I believe in him fully.......just not the lies and ficticious repeated story man has invented around him.

I know he's real, I sense him, I talk to him. But I need no book or clergyman to do that for me.

Peace, Love and Blessing.

7. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Very well said Moxie - I applaud your post.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

8. Link to Post #88
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you Horizon..... and theDot, your post #35 was hilarious!

9. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you all for your contributions to this thread, it helps all of us to know where we stand and others that may search for answers. Mind control is real and it takes courage to raise above mainstream to accept that each of us are equal to each other and does not matter what we believe. At the end of the road, if we do not transcend matter and die as we have been told we will, each one of us will find him/herself alone, with only what we are as luggage, let that luggage be fill with precious truth of moments of knowing and not of doctrines invented with a hidden agenda

10. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Red face Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Moxie I applaud your post, mind control has been a part of our upbringing through the many indoctrinations since before our birth , you can call it what you want , new age, old age, religion , science, politics, philosophy, on and on. To get out of the box the first thing we all have to know is that we are all in the box no matter what you label it. By learning to trust your inner selves you begin to do away with all these concepts of reality that you have no control over and focus on creating your own life experience. You are very right in saying that this experience that connects you to the Universal force or Energy is available for free without the need for anything , just tune in. Now if this is also mind control then count me in. Somewhere in our lives we have to find meaning and purpose amid the perceived chaos, if this brings you peace, tranquility and Joy more power to you. All in all no one has a grasp of 100% truth, if anyone think they do I really worry about you. To end this post I will add that for me the origin of all things is just love and as the old saying goes, " love is blind".

Many many blessings to all...

11. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Moxie I applaud your post, mind control has been a part of our upbringing through the many indoctrinations since before our birth , you can call it what you want , new age, old age, religion , science, politics, philosophy, on and on. To get out of the box the first thing we all have to know is that we are all in the box no matter what you label it. By learning to trust your inner selves you begin to do away with all these concepts of reality that you have no control over and focus on creating your own life experience. You are very right in saying that this experience that connects you to the Universal force or Energy is available for free without the need for anything , just tune in. Now if this is also mind control then count me in. Somewhere in our lives we have to find meaning and purpose amid the perceived chaos, if this brings you peace, tranquility and Joy more power to you. All in all no one has a grasp of 100% truth, if anyone think they do I really worry about you. To end this post I will add that for me the origin of all things is just love and as the old saying goes, " love is blind".

Many many blessings to all...
    Well said Thanks for saying so

12. Link to Post #92
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    that's right His mom most likely named Him Yeshua or Yehoshua

which was transliterated into Iesous in Greek and Jesus in English

so to say that Jesus is a Greek name is as wrong as to say it is a Hebrew name

Jesus is the English name for Yeshua or Yehoshua which might mean

" shout to God when in need of help "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua_(name)

there is a massive effort to diminish Jesus and to remove religion

so you will find heaps of informations that concur with your preconceived notions

about this and that

you have to employ critique common sense and discernment too

and not only look for stuff that confirms your conceptual believes

there are so many testimonies miracles and visions connected with Jesus

which you simply cannot brush under the carpet and hope to go away

at the end of the day seeing is believing and experience is knowing

those that have no experience in the power of the Name of Jesus

are simply barking at the moon
    You are right, Jesus is english and Iesus Greek I somehow mixed the names involuntarily

My point is, why we have an english name instead of the original name the man had? Because the church does not want us to search the roman records of that time, why?

It is very unusual to change the name of people and in the case of Jesus, why is it that no records whatsoever exists. The romans kept records of everything, every person that was executed, every grain or wheat. Why there are no records of his family? We know he apparently had a family and brothers too....if one is to believe the stories in the Bible. Now how is it possible that we have such detailed accounts from the Sumerians seven thousand years BC and we don't have any records whatsoever about Jesus or his family?

I respect your faith, but faith is no facts and I am sure that if there were such fact the church will have shown them to the masses already

Nevertheless I do accept that there is such thing as cosmic Kryst which is a estate of consciousness that we all can aspire to achieve
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 24th May 2010 at 18:40.

13. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

why God sacrificed Himself to appease Himself

it's impossible to sacrifice God for He is incorporeal

how can one kill Pure consciousness

what was sacrificed was the sinless body of Jesus

what was suffering was the incorrupt mind of Jesus

what was restored was the Pure consciousness of Jesus

there is a Law and there is a Balance measuring the vices and the virtues

in every heart in every nation and in the whole world

Jesus was God's plan to raise and redeem mankind back to Himself

for the weight of wickedness was a burden on the Balance

so God sent forth a portion of Himself into the womb of Mary

and Jesus was born with an intimate relationship with God

an awareness - which all of us can achive - but He was born with it

Jesus was a Noble example for mankind but He also straightened the Balance of good and evil in the world as a favor for all of us - in that sense He was the Great sufferer and an Ideal for the
    few victim souls after Him - that suffers in and for the world to tip the Balance towards the good

God redeems the world when evil and wrong is about to eclipse what is good and right

for there is a Law and there is a Balance to measure the virtues and the vices

God withdrew Himself from Jesus awarness on the cross and crushed Him with all the wickedness of the world and for 3 hours darkness came over the whole land

at 3 pm it was done the sun came back and Jesus regained the awarness of God

the Balance of the world was restored that day and every heart is redeemed

one just have to dare to believe in Him

after 3 days Jesus returned in Spirit to His body in the tomb

talked to the Apostles to strenghten their faith and promised them an awareness of the Pure consciousness

so they could commune with God for themselves and work miracles as easy as He did
    for the conversion of the souls and the betterment of mankind

Last edited by RedeZra; 24th May 2010 at 20:09.

14. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

why God sacrificed Himself to appease Himself

it's impossible to sacrifice God for He is incorporeal

how can one kill Pure consciousness

what was sacrificed was the sinless body of Jesus

what was suffering was the incorrupt mind of Jesus

what was restored was the Pure consciousness of Jesus

there is a Law and there is a Balance measuring the vices and the virtues

in every heart in every nation and in the whole world

Jesus was God's plan to raise and redeem mankind back to Himself

for the weight of wickedness was a burden on the Balance

so God sent forth a portion of Himself into the womb of Mary

and Jesus was born with an intimate relationship with God

an awareness - which all of us can achive - but He was born with it

Jesus was a Noble example for mankind but He also straightened the Balance of good and evil in the world as a favor for all of us - in that sense He was the Great sufferer and an Ideal for the
    few victim souls after Him - that suffers in and for the world to tip the Balance towards the good

God redeems the world when evil and wrong is about to eclipse what is good and right

for there is a Law and there is a Balance to measure the virtues and the vices

God withdrew Himself from Jesus awarness on the cross and crushed Him with all the wickedness of
    the world and for 3 hours darkness came over the whole land

at 3 pm it was done the sun came back and Jesus regained the awarness of God

the Balance of the world was restored that day and every heart is redeemed

one just have to dare to believe in Him

after 3 days Jesus returned in Spirit to His body in the tomb

talked to the Apostles to strenghten their faith and promised them an awareness of the Pure consciousness

so they could commune with God for themselves and work miracles as easy as He did
    for the conversion of the souls and the betterment of mankind

Hi RedZ - I have a question: would you say that the cross of Christ is a Balance scale - so to speak - to bring and restore Balance to the creation - on all levels?
    Would this then be the new creation - a golden age of Balance - a time of "Pure consciousness" where all mankind can " commune with God for themselves and work miracles as easy as He did ... and the betterment of mankind"?

15. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

double post!!!
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 24th May 2010 at 20:21.

16. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I was wondering if any of you have read the book Oneness by rasha? This book came to me in '08 and had some powerful things to say to me at that time. This is "channeled" material, and I do not know much about the author.

I have always wondered how deeply profound insights that we read could be so in touch with the path one finds themselves on, how can these thoughts be so resonating with ones being? I guess it could be done through deep psychological understanding of the human mind and emotions, and then using this knowledge to "mind control" the population at large? I suppose every good lie has some truth to the front-end of its agenda - and this makes infiltration a good possibility in every venue out there - even here in this forum.

17. Link to Post #97
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Stardust? I've asked that simple question about the name many times, but for some reason, no one "gets it"? A perfect example of mind control.
    If someone goes down in history, their name does NOT change, especially the pronunciation of God's only begotten son. Certainly no "J " sound!! The letter J came into existence way way after the Y sound or the Eye sound. In the dictionary, look how few pages are in the J compared to other letters. Maybe 15 pages out of 2000.

But then people resort to: the name doesn't matter? It's always some excuse.

It doesn't matter to me if he did or didn't exist... but he wasn't crucified & raised from literal death, you know why? Because Love doesn't demonstrate nor teach death & blood sacrifice, that sounds demonic to me...nor does Love (God) sacrifice his Only begotten Son in such a display. nor does Love teach that you are a sinner (in the common understanding of that, to me sin equates to ignorance<that makes sense) & need saving, consequences are already set up. Think about it! It's a sick story when taken literally & preys on fear what will happen should you not believe! Mythology used to be highly valued for it's metaphors and allegory to teach spiritual principles, but now people say things like "you mean it's not true?" lolol......

If Jesus did exist, the truth about it is not told... the only source that tells what makes some sense is coming from Asha Deane, the real Yeshua taught ascension science which was removed from any texts. And I have read all her books, have you?

There aren't even any accounts of the 40-some-odd historians that were living at the purported time of "Jesus" that wrote anything about him, but they wrote about other things going on at the time. It's myth, sun-god rehash. Ever read The 17 Crucified Saviours. Ever read Acharya's work... that woman has spent her entire life in scholarly research and presents her findings of the truth and believe me, she would publish the opposite if it were true! I spent alot of time in email exchange w/her & her forum.

I tell you, I've read reviews from deeply devout believers, priests.nuns, spent yrs in monasteries that read Acharya's work and had to admit they had been duped. And let me tell you, it devastated them to their CORE, but because they were authentic Truth seekers (though duped, haven't we all been), they had to let go of the storyline that is fed via the Jesus story. That's the trouble with religions.... once you take the avenue of mediator away, people are clueless who or how to worship.... hopefully they then realize it's not about worship either unless you want to feed the gods controlling you.

Many so-called "awake" people have no understanding or acceptance that mind control and high technology exists to implant messages & visions.... much less entertain the idea that they are in fact affected by it. There's no telling what's downloaded into us when we sleep! We give no value to the 8 hrs we spend every day of our lives, sleeping not to mention our awake hours where we voluntary give our power away to a Belief.

The 4th dimension (invisible realm of influence, the fallen ones), those are the gods of this world. Better define who God is to You. Does "he" require that you come to "him" thru Jesus? That you worship "him"? That you sacrifice your Ego/Personality to "him", your Father?

New Age was a creation also, all have bits of truth entertwined.
    My view of God is Love and only Love, empowerment not surrender to and worship of.

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Hi Moxie - I understand what you are saying, but in respect to your viewpoint, and in defense of those I know - the version and understanding of the Bible you presented is a very religious mainstream and external interpretation of the Bible. Throughout my years of searching for truth, I have been exposed to and have studied many viewpoints of christian thought and spiritual interpretation of Bible scripture. There are many more ways to interpret the story of Jesus and God than what the big religious dogs have to say. There is no substitute for spiritual revelation when seeking to understand the Bible. If the message of scripture (any scripture) was given in Spirit, then it must be interpreted in Spirit as well - even if the texts were changed, the spiritual message will remain. Also, I was thinking, if the TPTB of that day wanted someone removed from their registers of the time, or the story of history changed, it would have been a simple task to do. Anyone could be wiped out of history, or have history changed, with the mightiest sword of them all -- the pen. But when you look into the spiritual message - of any message - it is there that you will find the true intent of the words. Most of the objections people have to Bible interpretations can be explained in a very different way - a spiritual way.

~Peace
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 24th May 2010 at 21:57.

19. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Hi RedZ - I have a question: would you say that the cross of Christ is a Balance scale - so to speak - to bring and restore Balance to the creation - on all levels?
    Would this then be the new creation - a golden age of Balance - a time of "Pure consciousness" where all mankind can " commune with God for themselves and work miracles as easy as He did ... and the betterment of mankind"?

hi Horizons - what Jesus accomplished on the cross was to restore the Balance of good and evil in the world
    so the cross can be seen as a symbol of this Balance

because there is an inherent corruption in physical nature

the weight of wickedness will in time sink the Scale

so God must intervene before evil eclipses good

this time He didn't flood the world but made a pure and perfect sacrifice for sinners and saints alike

not only to restore the Balance but to inspire mankind to do good

Jesus was awake and aware in this Pure consciousness which is God
    but for 3 hours on the cross He was alone with the agony of the body and the suffering of the mind until He again regained Pure consciousness

now this Balance is disturbed yet again

evil is about to eclipse good

so God must intervene

how will He do it this time - destroy or restore - perhaps both

that's why every good act counts and no prayer goes to waste

they are all grains of good in both the Balance of the world and the heart

as Jesus says " if you love Me follow My commandments "

20. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Pardon for long post below

1 Corinthians 2

1.When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.[a] 2.For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. 3I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. 4.My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, 5.so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

Wisdom From the Spirit

6.We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. 7.No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. 8.None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 9.However, as it is written:
    "No eye has seen,
    no ear has heard,
    no mind has conceived
    what God has prepared for those who love him"[b]— 10.but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
    The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. 11.For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. 12.We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. 13.This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.[c]

14.The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15.The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:
    16"For who has known the mind of the Lord
    that he may instruct him?"[d] But we have the mind of Christ.

Now I hope the color works will do the job the same as I would speak it.

It`s all about spirit,one is from this world ,fallen world and it rulers -demons- and other spirit is of God which sheds true light.

Now New age stuff and all surrounding it ,is made by evil spirits. Cleverly falsifying truth and posing as spirits of God.

Like it or not EVERYTHING is connected.
    We can not talk of any of the mind control programs and not to mention demon influence.
    Why?
    Because at the end of the day when you do a deep search, you find clear traces of demon fingers inside it.

So I ask all of you who doubt Jesus Christ, whom you will turn when you realize that all you `ve been fighting is actually spiritual force that is extremely evil?
    How can you beat that evil spirit?

Can you shot it with a gun?
    Can you meditate to cast it away in its presence?
    Can you just say -go away- when it steps on your throat?
    Can your mind stay sane when spirit send strong delusion into your mind so you think you` ve been attacked by monsters?
    Can you see through its dark when it`s there in front of you?

????

Nothing really helps but power of God.

All other is just another illusion.
    Some may say that they casted the spirit away with some mantra or meditation or open chakra or whatever -you name it.

And true ,spirit walks away smiling in your face with words: "cool, I`m off because you are still under MY control and now you`re not even aware of that!"

"Keep on doing your stuff thinking you`re free but you`re MINE ! "

In fight with these guys (evil spirits) there is no safe ground when you don`t have real weapon against. They are spirits -they are not limited in this physicality.
    Only God`s spirit is the weapon.

But finally here is the thing, last resort of evil spirits is actual show up in front of you and harassment. They use every possible deception first and level upon level they impose on people so that all will be lost in the maze of deception.

First step out of the maze is truth about God and Jesus and Evil and Good.

But hey, what will you do when you find out the truth- it`s all up to you.

You`re free to believe what you wish about Jesus Christ. At the end we will all stand before Creator.
    No excuses.

Like it or not.
    Last edited by Beren; 24th May 2010 at 22:44.
    Love, love - and see what happens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 1 5 15 22 LastLast