+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

stardust and everyone
    don't send me off to tango's, this does belong here...

l

2. Link to Post #102
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion
    My point is, why we have an english name instead of the original name the man had? Because the church does not want us to search the roman records of that time, why?
    Quote Posted by Moxie
    If someone goes down in history, their name does NOT change, especially the pronunciation of God's only begotten son. Certainly no "J " sound!! The letter J came into existence way way after the Y sound or the Eye sound.

perhaps with a stroke of genius or inspiration Jesus was made international and not only for the Jews

Yeshua would be too Jewish too stigmatic for Jesus universal message and appeal

after all He is not really just a Jew

Rome has been sacked a number of times so any complete records are not likely

the socalled Vatican Secret Archives
    were opened to researchers in 1881 and now more than a thousand examine its documents each year

3. Link to Post #103
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Lets just say ( I dont believe this) but lets just say there was no historical Jesus but there was a Christ Consciousness which brought about the first two commandments (if these are followed you dont need the rest)
    Lets also say that the powers that be were threatened greatly by the essence of these teaching that they were frightened of loosing control over the masses.
    If this was the case would they not do everything they could to discredit the followers of the teaching therefore devaluing the teaching.

The history of the church is bloody but so was the culture of the time it was not following the two commandments.

The thread is about infiltration of the New age movement it should be about infiltration of this age by the Godless.

Forget religion with its murky past but dont throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    If the essence of the teaching of Christ consciousness is devalued we face terrible consequences.

Well meaning people dont realize that they are playing into the hands of the illuminati - powers that be,-lower astral by devaluing Jesus, for when they do its the thin end of the wedge.

In America now and elsewhere, there is a cult of politically correct who in case of offending " religious minorities" have degraded and down graded Christmas day till it has no spiritual significance.

The lower astral set out to achieve a godless society and they are winning because bit by bit through many sources, new age books, politicians, media, they take out the message of Christ consciousness.
    They are very clever they brain wash you in very subtle ways.
    They cast doubt on there ever being a Jesus.
    So why were so many early true Christian slaughtered if there had not been a Christ to inspire them to even give up their lives for that belief?

We see the effects of a godless society -- respect for teachers nurse doctors firemen gone.
    Respect for different opinions gone.
    Respect for others gone.

My belief is different from standard Christian belief.
    I dont believe a God of Love sacrificed His son (we are all sons and daughters)
    I do believe that God specifically sent Jesus to show the way, the same way that many previous teachers had pointed to.
    Jesus had to start as a normal human with normal temptations and weaknesses, he had to transcend them to become the Christ (enlightened)
    God did not send Jesus to be crucified that was down to the will of the people.
    On the cross Jesus said "God forgive them for they know not what they do". He did not, I repeat did not, in anyway blame God for his crucification.
    My belief is that through freewill the people chose to crucify Jesus.
    When Christ said "I am the way" I believe he meant, find the "I am" within. God defined himself by saying "I am that I am"
    Find God within, thats enlightenment.
    In other words Christ clearly pointed to Christ consciousness as being the way.
    So please, if you will. speak against the atrocities committed by so called religious people but please please realize fully, if you down grade Jesus and therefore the teachings of love and forgiveness, you greatly weaken society.

Im sure that every contributor to this thread has much love and a good heart but please see that any rebuttal of Jesus historical or otherwise plays right into the hands of the infiltrators who would ultimately lead you away from all that is good loving and kind-- would lead you away from God.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    perhaps with a stroke of genius or inspiration Jesus was made international and not only for the Jews

were opened to researchers in 1881 and now more than a thousand examine its documents each year
    Found this here http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua..._real_name.htm

Yeshua is the original Aramaic proper name for Jesus the Nazarene, who lived from about 6 B.C.E. to 27 C.E. (A.D.) The word "Jesus" is actually a mis-transliteration of a Greek mis-transliteration. The Emperor Constatine even mistook Jesus for Apollo, the son of the Greek god Zeus. In Hebrew Yeshua means Salvation while the name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

It is most proper to call Him Yeshua. It was indeed his proper name, given to him by his parents, and only in Hebrew does this name have any meaning. In Hebrew Yeshua means both "Salvation," and the concatenated form of Yahoshua, is "Lord who is Salvation." The name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

There are many Yeshuas that we read about in Biblical text and many are confused with the Yeshua who would later become the "Christ". The name Yeshua appears 29 times in the Tanach. Yehoshua (Joshua) of Nun is called Yeshua in Nechemyah (Nehemiah) 8:17. Yeshua is the name of the Cohain HaGadol (the high priest) in the time of Zerubavel in Ezra 3:2. It is the name of a Levite under King Hizkiyah (Hezekiah) in 2 Chronicles 31:15. There is even a city called Yeshua in the negev of Yehudah in Nechemyah11:26. Yeshua is also a shortened version of the word Yehoshua much like Bill is for William.

and another one

In a recent Messianic magazine there appeared an article that purported to address the question,"Is the name "Jesus" pagan?" The article was clearly a defense of the use of the name "Jesus", in spite of that author's admission that this is not the "original" name (birth name) given to the Messiah (by his Jewish mother, Miryam). The article leaves the reader with the notion that Jesus is just as valid, if not more valid, than Y'shua1 when referring to the Messiah. And it arrives at this deduction by the most careless etymology and stunted logic, ignoring the weightier matters of the issue. The "issue" raised in this article is a prize-winning deception, designed to decoy the unwary from the real issue of the word "Jesus".

Early in the article, the author demonstrated the difficulty of transliterating from Hebrew to Greek and the ease of transliterating from Hebrew to English. A detailed letter-by-letter (from the Hebrew aleph-bet to the Greek alphabet) "transliteration" of the name, Y'shua to the Greek name, Iesous was brought forth as evidence. Because there are no equivalent sounds of many of the letters, this so called "transliteration" becomes in reality a translation. There is so little assonance between "Y'shua" and "Eeaysooce" that calling this a transliteration is an offense to even the most debased scholarship. There is no way to transliterate this name between these two languages! The best that can be done is to translate, which is what was done in the Septuagint by its Hebrew translators.

The name Septuagint, is late-Latin (the ecclesiastical tongue of the Roman Corporate Church) from septem + ginta which hints at the 70 (approximately) translators who produced the Greek version of the Tanakh (the "Old" Testament). A study of the etymology of the word "Jesus", in even as mundane a source as the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, reveals that this name does not come directly from the Greek "Iesous", but derives from the early-Latin "Iesu", the "I" pronounced initially as a "Y" producing Yay-soo. The "I" in the middle-ages was differentiated into the "I' and the "J" in our Latin alphabet used for the English language. Thus, in late-Latin, the Iesou (Yaysoo) became Jesu (Jaysoo) which became Jesus in the English tongue. This relationship in the etymology is omitted by the author in his "apologetics".

Regardless, the word Jesus has no direct ancestry from the Greek Iesous, as is implied by the author, but at best, it derives from the late-Latin Jesu , a fact completely missing in the cited article. However, all of this etymology, even with the missing link provided above, is a decoy to distract our attention from the real problem with this word "Jesus."

We have never used the argument that Jesus is somehow a compound of Gee-Zeus (Zeus being the chief "god" of the Greek Pantheon) although there is certainly an extreme degree of assonance (which is the core of the art of transliteration) with the "Jesus" word. We have never pursued that possibility to any extent, since it is totally irrelevant. The only relevant issue is: What was/is the Messiah's name given him by his mother, Miryam, in accordance with the angelic messenger's revelation to her?

Since the author of the subject article didn't have any problems with the name Y'shua being the Messiah's "original" name, why not look firstly at what is NOT the issue here? The issue is NOT, " whether the word Jesus is pagan!" The issue is NOT how to "transliterate" Y'shua into Greek! The issue is NOT how to "transliterate" Greek Iesous into Latin! The issue is NOT even how to "transliterate" the Latin Jesu into English! The issue IS how to transliterate the real name, Y'shua, from the Hebrew, into English. We certainly don't need to go through Greek into Latin and then from Latin into English. Why would anyone want to take such a circuitous route, unless he's trying to "prove" the validity of the erroneousness, "Jesus?"

To transliterate the Hebrew Y'shua to English, we merely go to Y'shua1. Thus his name is pronounced Y'shua both in Hebrew and in English - perfect transliteration. What could be simpler? Whether Jesus is a pagan name isn't what matters! What matters is the fact that Jesus was never the name of the Messiah of YHWH, whose story is recorded in the new testament!

Proper names are not translated from one language to another, if it is possible to transliterate. If that is impossible, to accurately transliterate a proper name (as is the case in transliterating from Hebrew to Greek), then it is still possible to teach them how to correctly pronounce the name of the Messiah; similar to the way that English speaking people would learn how to correctly pronounce the Spanish word "Chihuahua" or the French word "resume"). They need someone who knows the correct pronunciation to teach them.

from http://yahushua.net/pagan_name.htm

Please do not get me wrong, but I do think and feel that there is a hidden agenda which we have not been told. Words have enormous power, they are spells, scalar waves that can change reality. I know that from my own experience. I find it extrange

I do agree with Greybear about Kryst consciousness and that following the laws of the Cosmos are the best road ahead as they are intemporal and do not pertain to any church

There are 7 other Yeshuas (Jesuses) in the Brit Chadashah. There is Elymas bar Yeshua in Acts 13:6. There is an ancestor of Yeshua HaMashiach: the son of Eliezar, the father of Er in Luke 3:29. In Rav Shaul's letter to the Colossians in chapter 4, verse 11, there is a Justus called Yeshua a fellow worker of Shaul. Josephus, the famous Jewish historian mentions 20 different Yeshuas (Jesuses), 10 of which are contemporary with Yeshua HaMashiach. All together, at least 50 Yeshuas from his time plus about 9 in the Tanach have been revealed from Biblical text and other literary sources.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Found this here http://www.thenazareneway.com/yeshua..._real_name.htm

Yeshua is the original Aramaic proper name for Jesus the Nazarene, who lived from about 6 B.C.E. to 27 C.E. (A.D.) The word "Jesus" is actually a mis-transliteration of a Greek mis-transliteration. The Emperor Constatine even mistook Jesus for Apollo, the son of the Greek god Zeus. In Hebrew Yeshua means Salvation while the name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

It is most proper to call Him Yeshua. It was indeed his proper name, given to him by his parents, and only in Hebrew does this name have any meaning. In Hebrew Yeshua means both "Salvation," and the concatenated form of Yahoshua, is "Lord who is Salvation." The name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.

There are many Yeshuas that we read about in Biblical text and many are confused with the Yeshua who would later become the "Christ". The name Yeshua appears 29 times in the Tanach. Yehoshua (Joshua) of Nun is called Yeshua in Nechemyah (Nehemiah) 8:17. Yeshua is the name of the Cohain HaGadol (the high priest) in the time of Zerubavel in Ezra 3:2. It is the name of a Levite under King Hizkiyah (Hezekiah) in 2 Chronicles 31:15. There is even a city called Yeshua in the negev of Yehudah in Nechemyah11:26. Yeshua is also a shortened version of the word Yehoshua much like Bill is for William.

and another one

In a recent Messianic magazine there appeared an article that purported to address the question,"Is the name "Jesus" pagan?" The article was clearly a defense of the use of the name "Jesus", in spite of that author's admission that this is not the "original" name (birth name) given to the Messiah (by his Jewish mother, Miryam). The article leaves the reader with the notion that Jesus is just as valid, if not more valid, than Y'shua1 when referring to the Messiah. And it arrives at this deduction by the most careless etymology and stunted logic, ignoring the weightier matters of the issue. The "issue" raised in this article is a prize-winning deception, designed to decoy the unwary from the real issue of the word "Jesus".

Early in the article, the author demonstrated the difficulty of transliterating from Hebrew to Greek and the ease of transliterating from Hebrew to English. A detailed letter-by-letter (from the Hebrew aleph-bet to the Greek alphabet) "transliteration" of the name, Y'shua to the Greek name, Iesous was brought forth as evidence. Because there are no equivalent sounds of many of the letters, this so called "transliteration" becomes in reality a translation. There is so little assonance between "Y'shua" and "Eeaysooce" that calling this a transliteration is an offense to even the most debased scholarship. There is no way to transliterate this name between these two languages! The best that can be done is to translate, which is what was done in the Septuagint by its Hebrew translators.

The name Septuagint, is late-Latin (the ecclesiastical tongue of the Roman Corporate Church) from septem + ginta which hints at the 70 (approximately) translators who produced the Greek version of the Tanakh (the "Old" Testament). A study of the etymology of the word "Jesus", in even as mundane a source as the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, reveals that this name does not come directly from the Greek "Iesous", but derives from the early-Latin "Iesu", the "I" pronounced initially as a "Y" producing Yay-soo. The "I" in the middle-ages was differentiated into the "I' and the "J" in our Latin alphabet used for the English language. Thus, in late-Latin, the Iesou (Yaysoo) became Jesu (Jaysoo) which became Jesus in the English tongue. This relationship in the etymology is omitted by the author in his "apologetics".

Regardless, the word Jesus has no direct ancestry from the Greek Iesous, as is implied by the author, but at best, it derives from the late-Latin Jesu , a fact completely missing in the cited article. However, all of this etymology, even with the missing link provided above, is a decoy to distract our attention from the real problem with this word "Jesus."

We have never used the argument that Jesus is somehow a compound of Gee-Zeus (Zeus being the chief "god" of the Greek Pantheon) although there is certainly an extreme degree of assonance (which is the core of the art of transliteration) with the "Jesus" word. We have never pursued that possibility to any extent, since it is totally irrelevant. The only relevant issue is: What was/is the Messiah's name given him by his mother, Miryam, in accordance with the angelic messenger's revelation to her?

Since the author of the subject article didn't have any problems with the name Y'shua being the Messiah's "original" name, why not look firstly at what is NOT the issue here? The issue is NOT, " whether the word Jesus is pagan!" The issue is NOT how to "transliterate" Y'shua into Greek! The issue is NOT how to "transliterate" Greek Iesous into Latin! The issue is NOT even how to "transliterate" the Latin Jesu into English! The issue IS how to transliterate the real name, Y'shua, from the Hebrew, into English. We certainly don't need to go through Greek into Latin and then from Latin into English. Why would anyone want to take such a circuitous route, unless he's trying to "prove" the validity of the erroneousness, "Jesus?"

To transliterate the Hebrew Y'shua to English, we merely go to Y'shua1. Thus his name is pronounced Y'shua both in Hebrew and in English - perfect transliteration. What could be simpler? Whether Jesus is a pagan name isn't what matters! What matters is the fact that Jesus was never the name of the Messiah of YHWH, whose story is recorded in the new testament!

Proper names are not translated from one language to another, if it is possible to transliterate. If that is impossible, to accurately transliterate a proper name (as is the case in transliterating from Hebrew to Greek), then it is still possible to teach them how to correctly pronounce the name of the Messiah; similar to the way that English speaking people would learn how to correctly pronounce the Spanish word "Chihuahua" or the French word "resume"). They need someone who knows the correct pronunciation to teach them.

from http://yahushua.net/pagan_name.htm

Please do not get me wrong, but I do think and feel that there is a hidden agenda which we have not been told. Words have enormous power, they are spells, scalar waves that can change reality. I know that from my own experience. I find it strange

I do agree with Greybear about Kryst consciousness and that following the laws of the Cosmos are the best road ahead as they are intemporal and do not pertain to any church

There are 7 other Yeshuas (Jesuses) in the Brit Chadashah. There is Elymas bar Yeshua in Acts 13:6. There is an ancestor of Yeshua HaMashiach: the son of Eliezar, the father of Er in Luke 3:29. In Rav Shaul's letter to the Colossians in chapter 4, verse 11, there is a Justus called Yeshua a fellow worker of Shaul. Josephus, the famous Jewish historian mentions 20 different Yeshuas (Jesuses), 10 of which are contemporary with Yeshua HaMashiach. All together, at least 50 Yeshuas from his time plus about 9 in the Tanach have been revealed from Biblical text and other literary sources.

5. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you Moxi for your post #97 I agree with you. I know I will methaforically get crucified for this but some years ago when I was studiying with the gnostics I read that Jesus stands for Zeus and it was a way to incorporate the Roman paganism into the watered down Krystian texts. It appears that Costantine had a hand on that. When one refers to the old history there is no logic when a blood thirsty man like Costantine suddenly changes his habits for no gain. We know all the rulers are all descendants of the same families and they do not change their habits for "free"

I think that a very evolved being with the name Yeshua or Yesheua (can not remember the exact spelling!) did lived with the Essenes and also went to Egypt and there are some vague records of that. He was not crucified as you say. The killing of the first son is a Marduke tradition that is still performed this days with the consent of the families.

I think the man on the video is right and the problem we have with some books is that they took some truth that resonate with our cellular memory and inserted much deception but the bits of truth keep us hooked, otherwise those books will have fallen out of favour.

I am not a schoolar but I know there are many things that do not add up and I have been told that we need a key to understand the true meaning

Now, my other question when I was in school is why if we were created as equal to god we have to workship it? It does not add up...In my personal oppinion there is a lot of manipulation to a end and the churches have used force, murder and extortion to get their way to name few of the horrendous crimes they have commited against humanity. Not very holy at all

6. Link to Post #106
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

You are a creator.

Simple answer..complex perspective IMO.

Creating the need to worship, is a tool for control.

They want you to forget who you are.

7. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Every movie, painting, song, speech, narration, article, book - has two messages: a message sent and a message received. I can be sure only of one of them. I can try to guess what message the author intended to send, but I can never be sure I get it right. Even worse: I can never get it absolutely right. All I can be sure of is the message received by me, and me only. I can delude myself thinking, "Wow, I got it right!" But that'd be an illusion - what makes sense to me may not make sense at all to somebody else, and vice versa, leaving alone the nuances.

This fully applies to the Bible. We think we're discussing the message sent by its authors, but - no, not at all! All that we're doing is exchanging the messages received by everyone of us. They can be similar but never the same. And they definitely have nothing to do with the "outgoing message", none of them. We can agree between us upon the "true" meaning of the message, but that'd be nothing more than the average of subjective opinions of the persons participated in the "vote".

"Subjective opinion" is a funny expression - it supposes the existence of an "objective opinion", which is nonsense. This discussion, as all the previous ones, doesn't lead to any "conclusion", only to an exhaustion of participants. And that's exactly what the Illuminati stooges, Christian fanatics, want - to steal as much time as possible from as many otherwise freethinking people as possible!
    Last edited by thedot; 25th May 2010 at 14:07.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

8. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the Age of Reason - Europe's Enlightment

is nothing but an 18th century plot by the Godless to take over the world

we in the western world have been born into a society that for at least 250 years has worked systematically to seperate the State from the Church and then strip the Church for any political power whatsoever and at last start substitute pseudo religions in an attempt to empty the Church

it's a battle of believes

instigated by the State to eradicate the Church

it's the State we have to worry about

the Church has no say in the politics of the western world

this is the Age of Reason - so why all the schemes

you say it is Enlightment but it sure seems like Illuminati

9. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

... the Church has no say in the politics of the western world ...
    A year ago a guy from the CFR claimed that the "CFR has no official power"

RedeZra, I don't think you are a paid agent. But it's even worse if you're doing it for free.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

10. Link to Post #110
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    A year ago a guy from the CFR claimed that the "CFR has no official power"

RedeZra, I don't think you are a paid agent. But it's even worse if you're doing it for free.
    it's not the Church - it is the CFR - and no they are not the same - look it up lol

11. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

It's funny what the "Thread Information" line shows about RedeZra and Beren tactics: every time one is browsing a thread, he's immediately joined by the other! "United we stand"?
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

12. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It's funny what the "Thread Information" line shows about RedeZra and Beren tactics: every time one is browsing a thread, he's immediately joined by the other! "United we stand"?
    yes we are out to get you lol

13. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Too late to get me, RedeZra More sad is that everybody doesn't recognize in you and Beren infiltrated agents. I have to admit, though, that you have successfully turned this thread away from its original topic.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

14. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Kids traumatized and humiliated, 80 million native american indicans exterminated all in the name of the cross and christianity. Of course we have to add the millions that were killed by the inquisition in Europe and South America

Mind control, indoctrination and abuse of power by Christian and Catholic churches continue all over the world but they are so powerful that is all hushed up. Add to that the recent scandals of pedophilia and well it breaks my heart!

I did not started this thread to talk about these things but I guess one thing leads to the other. The question we need to ask ourselves is, who is behind the infiltration of the New Age movement....Christian, Catholic and Massonic CIA officials

I was born Catholic myself and never given the choice to op out. They humiliated us in school almost every day and called us evil and sent us to confess with priests that were only interested in whether we were masturbating ourselves and will ask questions about all sorts of explicit sexual sins, it was so revolting. There were people starving in my country but the nuns were well fead and had baquets for the priests every week. They exploited the indians an made them work for food and board just because they were poor. I could go on but what is the point

Organized religion is the same world over, it matters not the denomination. Power makes people abuse their fellow humans and corrupts so the only solution is no organized religion, to follow our own spirit deep within because that way we can not be abused or mind controled
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 25th May 2010 at 15:26.

15. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    When Christ said "I am the way" I believe he meant, find the "I am" within. God defined himself by saying "I am that I am"
    Find God within, thats enlightenment.
    In other words Christ clearly pointed to Christ consciousness as being the way.
    So please, if you will. speak against the atrocities committed by so called religious people but please please realize fully, if you down grade Jesus and therefore the teachings of love and forgiveness, you greatly weaken society.

Im sure that every contributor to this thread has much love and a good heart but please see that any rebuttal of Jesus historical or otherwise plays right into the hands of the infiltrators who would ultimately lead you away from all that is good loving and kind-- would lead you away from God.

Chris
    Thank you Chris for clarifying some things. (Matthew 13:9)
    I totally agree with you on this, brother. (1 Thessalonians 5:19-22)

With Love & respect, ~ Dan ~
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot
    More sad is that everybody doesn't recognize in you and Beren infiltrated agents.
    I don't know about Beren lol but I doubt that he is a paid agent of Christ or CIA or something

and neither am I - but if you believe that - it shows to me at least - that you are not good in discerning fiction from facts

as for me turning this thread away from its original topic

I usually do that when I read BS about Jesus did not exist or the Bible is Illuminati propaganda and all blame to the Church

you just have to stop writing BS like that - so I don't have to respond to it

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Organized religion is the same world over, it matters not the denomination. Power makes people abuse their fellow humans and corrupts so the only solution is no organized religion, to follow our own spirit deep within because that way we can not be abused or mind controled
    the problem is

not the Church not the State not the Jews not the Masons not the Jesuits
    not the CIA not the CFR not this and not that not etc etc

it is you and I and each one of us

by the choices we make day by day

which is also the solution
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th May 2010 at 15:38.

17. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Wink Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

In all fairness as a young man studying to become a man of the cloth following in the footsteps of many of my family members. The Bible and the message stood as the ideal, yet for many man and woman of the cloth there seem to be two extreme realities. My mom for example was almost rape by a rev., her life savings was stolen by another , yet another try to exorcise the demons from my mom after my mom suffer a nervous breakdown. A harsh reality from a young aspiring rev. was to know that most of my peers where just mere charlatans hiding behind the Bible. Is there's such a thing as devils these man of the cloth was a clear representation of that perceived reality. After hearing the confessions of many Reverend and pastors of several denominations I woke up and said this world is not for me. For leaving the church and renouncing my calling I was branded a heretic. Off I went in search of the truth, 30 years later the only truth I could find was within my heart. This truth is the love and compassion of the origin of all things, everything else has been tainted by those so call representatives of GOD. This is just the experience of one man, yet many of my friends who branded me as a heretic years later told me that they also fell into the same trap and became a very poor example of the ideal they where trying to teach. You can use the good book to judge others, the irony is that unless we ourselves can live the words another thousand years will come and go and all we will be doing is just talking . Is time for each individual to become responsible for his or her own actions not blame it on God or Satan if they cannot live in harmony with themselves and others. We have all the tools we need to create a better world for ourselves our families and neighbors. I know I got my wake up call. So while this thread is about mind control it is appropriate to say that in general we are just daydreamers . Live and love my friends, it makes absolutely no difference to me what your belief are, all that matters is the heart that is vibrating with the frequency of love , forgiveness and compassion even for those who have harm us in one way or another.

Many blessings to all..

18. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

... the problem is not the Church not the State not the Jews not the Masons not the Jesuits not the CIA not the CFR not this and not that not etc etc
    it is you and I and each one of us by the choices we make
    Wow! This time David Icke and Bill Ryan couldn't say it better! Thank you for this rare opportunity to agree with every word

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Kids traumatized and humiliated, 80 million native american indicans exterminated all in the name of the cross and christianity. Of course we have to add the millions that were killed by the inquisition in Europe and South America
    Mind control, indoctrination and abuse of power by Christian and Catholic churches continue all over the world but they are so powerful that is all hushed up. Add to that the recent scandals of pedophilia and well it breaks my heart!
    I did not started this thread to talk about these things but I guess one thing leads to the other. The question we need to ask ourselves is, who is behind the infiltration of the New Age movement....Christian, Catholic and Massonic CIA officials
    I was born Catholic myself and never given the choice to op out. They humiliated us in school almost every day and called us evil and sent us to confess with priests that were only interested in whether we were masturbating ourselves and will ask questions about all sorts of explicit sexual sins, it was so revolting. There were people starving in my country but the nuns were well fead and had baquets for the priests every week. They exploited the indians an made them work for food and board just because they were poor. I could go on but what is the point
    Dear stardustaquarion, "Christian, Catholic and Massonic CIA officials" are on the surface, they are perfectly visible, and thus are not what is called "unseen hands". When looking for the dark forces behind the New Age movement (not infiltrated but created by them), if you know the name of a person, then it's a wrong person. Those who really rule this word have enough means to change their identity, names, etc. as often as it suits them best. It's their high-placed slaves in politics, Church, CFR, CIA, etc. that are "condemned" to keep the same identity all though their careers. But they are just that - slaves (even if privileged), not masters. Ordinary slaves risk to pay a fine or get arrested if they disobey, but Obama, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Kissinger, just as Lady Di, immediately risk their lives if they do so. They are controllers of those below, but they are themselves controlled from the upper levels of the pyramid. I'm far from defending them! Just wanted to precise that as long as we continue to accept our slavery, we are not better than them, or even worse: 99,99% of the world population are willingly, even if unwittingly, working for them, thus supporting them, thus taking personal responsibility for what the elite are doing.
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com

19. Link to Post #119
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow! This time David Icke and Bill Ryan couldn't say it better! Thank you for this rare opportunity to agree with every word

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Dear stardustaquarion, "Christian, Catholic and Massonic CIA officials" are on the surface, they are perfectly visible, and thus are not what is called "unseen hands". When looking for the dark forces behind the New Age movement (not infiltrated but created by them), if you know the name of a person, then it's a wrong person. Those who really rule this word have enough means to change their identity, names, etc. as often as it suits them best. It's their high-placed slaves in politics, Church, CFR, CIA, etc. that are "condemned" to keep the same identity all though their careers. But they are just that - slaves (even if privileged), not masters. Ordinary slaves risk to pay a fine or get arrested if they disobey, but Obama, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Kissinger, just as Lady Di, immediately risk their lives if they do so. They are controllers of those below, but they are themselves controlled from the upper levels of the pyramid. I'm far from defending them! Just wanted to precise that as long as we continue to accept our slavery, we are not better than them, or even worse: 99,99% of the world population are willingly, even if unwittingly, working for them, thus supporting them, thus taking personal responsibility for what the elite are doing.
    I agree with what you say. I posted the videos to show that there are no holy churches nor inocent followers and when people follow ideas they align with the past and the present of the institutions that they supporting.

I am kind of fed up with the bible bashers that have trolled this thread uninvited and can not live us alone discussing "the infiltration of the new age movement". I had enough of bible bashers in my childhood but there you are, they took the world by force and they have taken this thread by force!

20. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

tnx how about thedot - could he say it any better lol

oh you already did up there

very well said

I promise as long as I don't read BS - I'll be still
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th May 2010 at 16:03.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast