Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Dear Star
    Did you read my post where I wore the hat of a Hypnotherapist?
    I accepted that New age had been infiltrated as has everything else.
    We only differ in what to do about it.
    Throughout time people have fought injustice, its still here, Why?
    Because fighting is still fighting.
    Wnen force is applied equal force resists.-- no change.
    Definition of madness---doing the same thing and expecting different results.
    Only the rising of consciousness will eradicate the Illuminati and all that goes with it.
    The dark cannot resist the light.
    You can shine light but darkness has no power.
    Anti war parades are very dangerous places to go=-- filled with angry people.---Anger attracts more of the same. Violence more of the same.
    Honestly time would be well spent reading the book I recommended.

With respect you confuse surrender and humility with being powerless, it quite the opposite, when aligned with God ones access to power is beyond belief.
    Many people have been healed through me, but I dont claim to have personally done it.
    I do have respect for you Star I believe that you are a genuine and loving concerned person I just feel that you will not get a desired result by using methods that have failed over and over again.
    Chris
    Chris, I have not been promoting fighting, only awareness. Does it make us angry when we see that the world does not comform to our ideas? I don't get angry about these things anymore but I can understand that others do. Anger is better than indiference because then we are compelled to question the status quo, we have to revise our core beliefs and decided whether we keep supporting the illuminati BEAST or whether we are going to step aside and be our own men or woman.

Following others mean that we are believing not knowing. Until we know we can not shine our own light, we will still be believing and thinking that "everything is ok" when it is not

There are ways of revelion that require no violence and that is when we resound a loud noice within us and stop doing whatever we can that supports tptb. And do the opposite of what they want like buying fair trade, not going to church, not voting, the possibilities are endless. But first we need to know what is what because beliving in the New Age movement is still buying in the "love, light and clulessness" that gives the power away precisely where it will do most harm

Stardust

PS how many people do you think participate from "world invocation day"? Are those people aware that they are calling Lucifer to come to Earth? this is just and example, there are hundreds

When we don't know who is behind a phylosophy we readily fall pray of the manipulators and give our power to them to do as they please and destroy the human race
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 25th May 2010 at 17:37.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Quote Posted by céline (here)
    The power of submission...

It is a hard pill to swallow for most
    Yes. Having already chosen the red pill, the blue pill is really hard to swallow
    Paul Bondarovski
    War is Crime.com
    Founder of The Dot Connector magazine

3. Link to Post #143
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedot (here)
    Yes. Having already chosen the red pill, the blue pill is really hard to swallow
    hear, hear!

4. Link to Post #144
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

What has been written about Lucifer is as distorted as the rest.

5. Link to Post #145
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Celine, I was refering to Lucifer as the cult of the sun invictus, which is a Illuminati cult. Lucifer as I understan it, is a collective of fallen angels, not a individual. I read several of the books of Lucis Trust (previously Luciferian press) by Alice Baily and the "World invocation day" is promoted by them and it is the NWO agenda of totalitarism

It is promoted within the NA movement as a good and "unifiying force" but for the wrong reasons

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Very true!
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

7. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by thedot
    Of course I am Creator of this world and of all that is in it...
    then you have the Right to do whatever you want with this world and anything in it

for such is the authority of the Creator

and now here are over 6 billion Creators all with the Right to do whatever they want with this world

if Rothschild wants to print money - he has the Right to do that

if Rockefeller wants to microchip us - he has the Right to do that

if Obama wants war - he has the Right to go to war

it's a fallacy to think that one is the Creator - it leads to trouble

there already is One Creator - you and I are personalities with the potential to become aware of the Creator

it is just daydreaming to think that one is the Creator
    Last edited by RedeZra; 25th May 2010 at 18:43.

8. Link to Post #148
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    Chris, I have not been promoting fighting, only awareness. Does it make us angry when we see that the world does not comform to our ideas? I don't get angry about these things anymore but I can understand that others do. Anger is better than indiference because then we are compelled to question the status quo, we have to revise our core beliefs and decided whether we keep supporting the illuminati BEAST or whether we are going to step aside and be our own men or woman.

Following others mean that we are believing not knowing. Until we know we can not shine our own light, we will still be believing and thinking that "everything is ok" when it is not

There are ways of revelion that require no violence and that is when we resound a loud noice within us and stop doing whatever we can that supports tptb. And do the opposite of what they want like buying fair trade, not going to church, not voting, the possibilities are endless. But first we need to know what is what because beliving in the New Age movement is still buying in the "love, light and clulessness" that gives the power away precisely where it will do most harm

Stardust

PS how many people do you think participate from "world invocation day"? Are those people aware that they are calling Lucifer to come to Earth? this is just and example, there are hundreds

When we don't know who is behind a phylosophy we readily fall pray of the manipulators and give our power to them to do as they please and destroy the human race
    We are not really far from agreement Star. Resisting is a form of force. Karate teaches using the others strength to defeat.
    Power vs Force. Illuminat and all the evil you rightly speak of is force, Power is mightier than force .
    Im all for educating, which is why I promote Power vs Force. Hawkins has been A power in the world Look him up in who's who in America. He has been responsible for resolving conflicts and therefore saved many lives.

I am my own person I put no head above my own but I have learned from many.
    I am only interested in what works, everything else is a waste of time.
    Fair enough I have a different experience of life so II can say as an ex suicidal alcoholic that surrender works as outlined in the steps of AA.
    It takes great strength and courage yet humility to surrender.
    I dont need or take pills. Laughing.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    We are not really far from agreement Star. Resisting is a form of force. Karate teaches using the others strength to defeat.
    Power vs Force. Illuminat and all the evil you rightly speak of is force, Power is mightier than force .
    Im all for educating, which is why I promote Power vs Force. Hawkins has been A power in the world Look him up in who's who in America. He has been responsible for resolving conflicts and therefore saved many lives.

I am my own person I put no head above my own but I have learned from many.
    I am only interested in what works, everything else is a waste of time.
    Fair enough I have a different experience of life so II can say as an ex suicidal alcoholic that surrender works as outlined in the steps of AA.
    It takes great strength and courage yet humility to surrender.
    I dont need or take pills. Laughing.
    Chris
    We do not have to agree Chris, we can agree to disagree. I don't call it resistance, I call it conscious action. It is being aware of the way we are directing our energies, where are we putting our thoughts and what we are supporting.

People have to take decisions every second, for example, would you say that it is resistance to fix the leak in the USG? will it be ok to let the oil flow and destroy all the oceans? will it be ok to let humanity dissapear? This are questions that require action, sitting on a bench is not an option any more

10. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

The power of the heart vs. destructive force. My 15 yr.old son is 6 foot 2, 250 lbs. I am happy that my son has chosen to love his fellow students. It would not be a pretty scene for him to defend himself against a naughty 120 lbs student. Of course nobody is crazy enough to pick a fight with him. Force vs Force is never the way for me a hard lesson to learn since my son takes up after his father, yes I have to confess I have broken a few jaws in my time, ooops nothing to be proud of. I rather walk away and meet force with love thus the power of the heart. The way you choose to defend yourself can make the difference between ending the problem or complicating the problem further. Sorry off topic...

11. Link to Post #151
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    We do not have to agree Chris, we can agree to disagree. I don't call it resistance, I call it conscious action. It is being aware of the way we are directing our energies, where are we putting our thoughts and what we are supporting.

People have to take decisions every second, for example, would you say that it is resistance to fix the leak in the USG? will it be ok to let the oil flow and destroy all the oceans? will it be ok to let humanity dissapear? This are questions that require action, sitting on a bench is not an option any more

Disagreeing is ok.

This is a good bench mark for me.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
    The courage to change the things I can.
    The wisdom to know the difference.

Im a realist I do what I can.
    We all have different functions -- different callings, all valid, all equal souls.

By doing what I can to lift my own spiritual vibration I know that this energy lifts others.
    A rising tide lifts all boats.

Respectfully
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

12. Link to Post #152
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We can not fight tptb sorcery and mind control with muppets, pardon me, I meant bullets! but we can chose how to direct our energy and inner power love to all and thank you for your insights!
    Last edited by stardustaquarion; 25th May 2010 at 18:49.

13. Link to Post #153
    Deactivated
    Thanks

It isn’t negative energy to speak out against deception and manipulative control, or to refuse to support it. That’s taking a stand for freedom and exercising empowerment.

And it's the ultimate New Agey concept that to think of something equates to giving it energy. That if you don't think about something, it ceases to exist or have impact in the world. That kind of thinking is a "feel good" world and lacks action.

14. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Just had a little break from my activities to post this. Below is some food for thought, that I found worth posting for all. Enjoy!

We should strive not to be confused or complacent. It is time now for individuals to make a decision on where they want to be for the challenges ahead, with whom they want to spend their time, and exactly how they intend to devote their energy and commitment. The best advice is to choose wisely and choose well but not to wait any longer.

Jesus said: “Ye know not the day or the hour.” So why do we wake up every morning still thinking we know what the day will bring? In fact we do not know. The processes we are looking at herein could take a day, a year, or a century. So what is to be done? Following are some suggestions:

– Find a teacher or group that can guide you to spiritual enlightenment and where you can help others do the same.

– Teach yourself to act considerately to all those around you, including people you consider “evil.”

– Start viewing the natural world as alive and conscious, not an inert mass of dead matter.

– Get out of debt, get off the grid, and learn to live with only what you really need of a material nature.

– Learn to love work and do that work with reverence and gratitude.

– Stop watching TV; instead watch your health and diet.

– Develop your mental, emotional, and manual skills.

– Be honest with yourself and others.

– Refuse the “chip,” no matter what.

– Never stop learning.

– Grow food.

– Laugh a lot.

– Be at peace.

– Be happy.

Source: Infowars.com
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Does anyone else have the impression that this can also become a "circular, and self-fulfilling" notion?

Consider the idea that, once we have "called out" every possible method of helping someone along their path, have we not then taken part in the process of "infiltration of the New Age Movement" ? ("We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo)

If you use a stick, until a crutch comes along, then your leg, once it has healed, what profit comes in scorning the one who has found "their stick", or their need for one, for that matter?
    Forgive them that.
    Forgive you noticed, too,
    They did not make "your choice, but wrongly" or anyone else's for that matter.

You know, it occurs to me that what this is about is actually a process, not a destination.
    And no one can completely block one's ability to engage in a process but one's self. No one deludes another from that experience, either. Everyone "knows" when they feel the train stop. The best one can do is delay another. "Where does that get fun?"

16. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The infiltration of the New Age Movement and Andrija Puharich

Good point Fredkc !!!

17. Link to Post #157
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    ("We have met the enemy and he is us." - Pogo)
    lol that pretty much sums it up

surly then we can make him a friend - since he is us after all

18. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote People have to take decisions every second, for example, would you say that it is resistance to fix the leak in the USG? will it be ok to let the oil flow and destroy all the oceans? will it be ok to let humanity dissapear? This are questions that require action, sitting on a bench is not an option any more
    my best compliments to you stardust for lovingly conducting this thread...i support proactive awareness too...
    yours l

19. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Gene Rodenbury -
    GENE: Have the civilizations represented by The Nine visited Earth in humanity’s distant historical past?

Tom: Yes, many times.

GENE: And is it also true that some of them remained on Planet Earth interbreeding with the humans here?

Tom: There were civilizations that colonized the planet Earth. The original beings that evolved on the planet Earth were what you would call the black race.

GENE: Do I then understand that the races other than the black are result of interbreeding between the black and the people of the civilizations?

Tom: No. The orientals, the whites and reds have been colonized, have been of other civilizations.

GENE: Are they the results of breeding on Earth or were they brought to Earth?

Tom: They are the result of breeding upon Planet Earth.

GENE: Since the whites and reds and yellows represent breeding of advanced civilizations, does that mean that the black is inferior to other races, or are they merely different? Can you explain what the difference is
    ?

Tom: The black is an equal race upon the planet Earth. Those that colonized from other civilizations to the planet Earth (and the Hawk’s civilization had a portion of involvement) attempted.... How can we explain? Before the time of 32,000 BC, seeds were placed upon the planet Earth. Then by 32,000 BC the seed had evolved into a human being. Then at that time those of the other civilizations came to this planet with a being we could call the Hawk to interbreed the seeded peoples with beings from other civilizations. The blacks evolved from the planet. It was an experience: to see in which manner the originals, that were not seeded, would evolve in comparison with those that colonized. Those that colonized, after a period of time, because they came from other civilizations that had perhaps more intelligent technology, began to feel that they were superior to the black. They contrived to dominate the blacks. What was planned for the planet Earth did not come to pass. After the seeding, it was discovered by the civilizations that, of all the planets in the Universe, it is the only planet that has such beauty, such diversity of changes, and such density - more than any other planet in the Universe. It was also discovered that those that existed upon Planet Earth had great physicalness and sexuality, not witnessed on the other planets, and the colonists began to live in desire for physicalness, and began repeatedly reincarnating on Planet Earth. As they recycled, they began to hold the originals of the planet Earth in bondage.

More discussions on this subject with other sitters:

STEVE: I’d like to ask about the historical information we’ve been given about civilizations on Earth before 32,000 BC. I understand that the black races were the only people on Earth at this time, is this so?

Tom: It was those that evolved on Earth. It was the original on the Earth.

STEVE: They were not in just one location in Africa, were they? Because I understand that there have been finds in Siberia and China.

Tom: They evolved on all the landmasses of the Earth.

STEVE: Yet people of China, Siberia and South America are not negroid.

Tom: When you speak of others, the red, the yellow, and the white, they were descended from colonization’s from other civilizations many thousands of years ago. This is not the same as the colonization from the higher civilizations of 32,400 BC. The originals were the blacks.

JOHN: And so, is it true to say that blacks are the only race that went through a complete evolution from here?

Tom: Yes. Those that are the nature of black were the indigenous of this the Earth. They may, if they have the wish, go as souls to other worlds for evolution, or evolve in different situations within this planet. It is their choice.

The Only Planet of Choice by Phyllis V. Schlemmer
    “Creation is not finished. Man is clearly approaching a phase of metamorphosis. The earlier human species has already reached the stage of dying out.... All of the force of creation will be concentrated in a new species... [which] will surpass infinitely modern man.... Do you understand now the profound meaning of our National Socialist movement?” (Adolf Hitler, quoted by Hermann Rauschning, Hitler ma'a dit [Hitler Speaks] p.147, translated in The Occult and the Third Reich, Jean and Michel Angebert, p.178.)

Hitler’s ideas about the Aryan race came from the Thule Society. Thule was supposedly a lost island inhabited by a ancient race that were “masters of wisdom” (much like the mythology of Atlantis or Lemuria and the spiritual hierarchy, the White Brotherhood today). Though unseen, they are a superior highly intelligent beings working behind the scenes (as Benjamen Crème states). Hitler believed he was in contact with them and that they gave him power and energy. Through his alleged contacts with this mythical superior race, he believed he was destined to lead the Aryans to rule the world. Hitler's vision of the world was that Germany would unite the world under his leadership which would last for 1,000 years.

Separate but Equal is a lie. Told to those who whilst embracing racist ideology don't want to think of themselves as racist.
    Last edited by Ruis; 26th May 2010 at 00:18.
    Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the masters instead seek what they sought.

20. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

I think live and let live is a good. But some things cannot simply be ignored, some uncomfortable truths cannot go unsaid.

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
    Albert Einstein
    Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the masters instead seek what they sought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast