+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

"Well, isn't it oh! Isn't it rich! Look at the charm of every stitch!
    The suit of clothes is all together
    But all together it's all together
    The most remarkable suit of clothes that I have ever seen.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gsb67 For This Post:

dan i el (21st June 2011), jimbojp (19th June 2011), learninglight (20th June 2011), Tony (19th June 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Mixed messages leave us disconcerted, Stan. Its very hard to comment when somone says yes and no in the same expression. Yes the earth is wonderful solid place, no the earth is a suffering mother of sorrows.

Here's your mumur Stan,

Humans , and I stress HUMANS, tend to self identify their own wounds and sufferings in each other. People who do healing and earth work learn to not get corded into the mirror effect. We re-emphasize the suffering instead of abating it. It makes it harder for the object in question to separate from what ails them. Perception suffers for it mostly. Meaning if one has a particular wound they are going to see it in everyone and everything and a small portion of how suffering is created. Most people who shown how to interect with others are shown how not to cord into the woundedness because one loses the perspective of wholeness, the goal as it were. Lifting vibration means removing density not re inforcing it. New age parables are about thought rather than experience of shifting it not by denying it exists, but by deconstructing it by not feeding it.

People tend to think compassion means climbing into the wound when compassion is seeing what the other person can't see for themselves. Their wholeness.

Having billions glom onto you in self identification is far more tiring than ingesting toxins, in fact when too many people glom onto me in self identification, I turn toxic. So....the earth naturally reflects back what is going on inside of us.

Earth Keepers while recognizing this for what it is a conditon of human nature to self identify, regretfully have to admit that it causes more density to work though. I am not unhappy only puzzled as that is what 10th dimensional energies are for, to break down density.

huggles

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I haven't heard anything new on this thread that I do not already know. Nothing I haven't heard before on many a new agey site espousing love for the planet which they all have done for many years in the past. I pray myself every day for this planet and all the beings who live here. I always will and I have since I realized that this prayer has an incredible effect. However I expected to hear something, even some kind of murmur to say something on topic for one thing. I am unhappy about this.

Stan

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Those of us who have been here for many lifetimes have the opportunity now to balance our karma at long last and take the next step with Gaea beyond 3 D experiencing.
    The meek, who, trusting in the Process, surrendered to experiencing all the various guises of victim and oppressor, villain and hero, creator and destroyer, will reap the reward and "inherit the Earth". We will have the peaceful home on our beloved planet we have worked toward for so long, though at times, it may have seemed we were striving for the exact opposite.
    But experiencing opposites is the point of dualistic 3D, and so, understanding this, we can forgive ourselves and others for our "bad karma".
    And we can forgive those blind and fearful ones who have lost their way in the darkness, knowing that we too, may have walked in their shoes at some point. They too will find their way in time, and it is not up to us to decide when or how that might come about, though we may offer them our compassion and Light their way as we can.

Many of us experienced the heartbreak of the Fall of Atlantis and those feelings are coming up for us again now. But we learned much from that dress rehearsal. The Phoenix will rise from the ashes, never again to repeat the same mistakes.

This I believe.
    That was a really nice post onawah, the part about the phoenix rising really resonated with me.

I'd just like to add that pain is nothing to be feared but embraced, in buddhism they have a formula for spiritual growth:

Pain x equanimity = spiritual purification

this is how the whole idea of flaggelation came about, purposefully inflicting pain upon yourself so that you can have equanimity over it and ultimately quicken your own purification. Quite a misguided concept really but whatever floats their boat I suppose.
    anyway, I had the opportunity to put this theory to the test about 4 years ago after getting into an accident one night and breaking my jaw, I had to go under general anaesthetic so they could slice through the main jaw nerve and screw a titanium plate in their to hold the shattered jaw together.
    After the operation they advised me to go on a morphine drip for the pain but I refused since I was still high from the anaesthetic at the time and the pain wasn't all that noticeable, I felt confidant i could make it through the night in relative comfort. As the hours passed by though and the sedatives began to wear off this indescribable pain started to fill my awareness, unbearable, unimaginable, I can't even begin to describe how intense it was, makes me shudder and cringe just thinking about it.

Luckily though i was already aware of the Buddhist formula for spiritual purification so out of desperation I wholeheartedly flung myself into equanimity meditation...it took me deep, so deep it was like the entire fabric of space time ripped open, out in front of me there was a black hole in the centre of my vision, just pure emptiness... yet within the emptiness I began to see a stirring... images, visions, insights began to pour through...i got to watch a few past lives as though watching a movie on a screen out in front of me, only small snippets of information and scenes quickly passing by but enough to get an intuitive idea of what was going on and enough to completely bring about a new paradigm shift regarding awareness, life and the universe...that experience changed my life, altered my perceptions and enhanced my attitude towards the world, my job changed, my friends changed and I started spending more and more time with more spiritually inclined people, bringing a greater sense of harmony, insight and connectedness throughout every aspect of my life.

I later found out that spot in my vision where the black whole had tore through the fabric of reality is what modern optometrists call the blind spot, our ancient ancestors including people like Leonardo da vinci and other illuminated masters called that 'the vision of cosmic intelligence spot', apparantly there is a postage stamp sized set of neurons behind the visual cortex of the right eye connecting to the right hemisphere of the brain, which when activated is dedicated to being able to see through the 3D world into the ultimate awareness and when you can learn to access it you literally get to see through time and space...being able to witness not only your past lives but all your future lives as well, as easily as though your watching a movie on a movie screen...makes it easy to understand how so many prophecies of 2012 came into being, these people of old could literally see the lives they were living right now in our modern times as they moved through this great cosmic change of ascension.

I guess the moral of the story would be that Gaea has the most profound unconditional love for everything that takes place within her creation, she has a level of equanimity beyond anything even the most accomplished humanly Buddhas could have experienced, as long as we can all remain in equanimity over the pain while working on harnessing the brilliance of our own inner light and our own inner passions then when the pain becomes unbearable all that will happen is the tear in space time will occur and the download will begin to take place, the fractures have already begun to open, we're already going through the shift as everyone on here who is aware enough can identify with it from their own experience. The idea that this won't all turn out for the best is so far removed from my reality that when i look out on the euphoric beauty that is Gaea, in whatever form she may be taking at the time...all I ever see back is a smile of the greatest Joy and serenity as she knows exactly what is about to take place.

most people see breaking a few bones or going through tremendous pain as an experience to be shut down with medication, drugs or anaesthetics...in reality it's the embracing of pain, understanding it and learning from it and forgiving it that is going to lead us into our planetary salvation. I look back on breaking my jaw as being the greatest gift ever to be bestowed on me, I transformed my karma by burning it off in the crucible of equanimity, we need to do the same with the pain of the planet, always remembering to shine our light as brightly as humanly possible, spread our joy, spirit and divinity to anyone who is open enough to listen and allow the phoenix to rise and soar from the flames.
    Last edited by Jayke; 19th June 2011 at 21:24.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), fifi (20th June 2011), jp11 (19th June 2011), NancyV (20th June 2011)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Video portraiture.
    Bill & Inelia meet Aubrey at The Core.
    Bill & Inelia meet The Machine at The Boundary.
    The spirit of peyote rides along guided by The Trickster.

The world was here today
    The world was here yesterday
    It shall probably be here tomorrow
    The Sun, Earth and Moon are true friends.

It's not a couch it's a love seat.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

Anchor (20th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Jayke (19th June 2011), jimbojp (20th June 2011), PurpleLama (21st June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Dear Teakai

I feel it! Ooooo, I feel it! Much appreciated and welcomed...but if you mean by "mend thy ways" that I should go against a sincere and heartfelt instinct that something is false and contrived, then I am afraid I cannot oblige.

Unless, of course, there is only one belief system permitted on this forum, in which case, I shall bow out gracefully...

Much love - and respect

Tarka
    No no no, Tarka, I have no idea what ways you have to mend (if any).

Just easing your mind about the shower of abuse.

(Did you really feel it? I've been practising )

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Lily de Cuir (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), PurpleLama (21st June 2011), Tarka the Duck (20th June 2011)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... I do have a sense that this is a belief system that you are describing: many of your assertions remind me of conversations I have had with "religious" people who do not feel a need for proof of any kind as that will undermine their faith. It's the same old argument...

Thoughts?

Love
    Tarka
    I'd guess that 99% of what has happened to me in my life would be somewhere between difficult and impossible to 'prove' to you, so virtually every word out of my mouth and from my keyboard could be seen as merely something for you to dismiss as my belief. Will you believe pie'n'eal if and when he tells you he has hugged an alien? How will he prove it to you if he has that experience? With audio and video and photographic editing software, holographic technology, and methods for inserting false memories into someone's brain, what proof would pie'n'eal ever show that would take you from belief to proof? What exactly would you expect to be given as proof - from anyone - that Gaia is not a hypothesis but rather a real entity?

Perhaps you do not "believe in" anything metaphysical? Or, if you do, maybe you only believe in metaphysical events that have happened to you personally? Or, maybe there is an occasional witness account of a metaphysical event that cannot be proven, yet, for some reason, something resounds within you and you *know* it is true - you accept and believe without proof. There are literally tens of thousands of posts on Avalon that discuss topics that are metaphysical, and though 'real' for some, they are dismissed by others as merely being 'beliefs.' I'd say, if interested, you could start a topic on "belief versus proof of metaphysical events", and we could respectfully admit that we've both subtracted more than we added to this thread of Bill and Inelia's.

Dennis
    Dennis, I do understand some of the metaphysical aspect of things, but what you are expressing here really looks sooooo much like what you and many others were expressing about Charles/atticus case. And also as Tarka the duck says (by the way the tarka sound is like a turkish sounding word, tarka, duck living in Britain lol), I heard these same analogies so often from multiple sects.

Same kind of seemingly blind belief, without proofs, but mainly without usage of both brains, left and right, and the heart. These are not given to us just for the sake of being there, they are to be used. Once the right brain has understood the metaphysical aspect of things, the left brain has to have enough to be able to analyse and sequence and rationalised. The reverse is also true, sometimes the analysis leads to the metaphysical. Not using both often leads to religiousness or worst, religiousism (fabricated word, ism being the pejorative). Those attribute of the human brain are there to service us.

Same with the heart: how many time did I read on this forum, "if it does not resonate with you, then read elsewhere" or "it is not MYYYY timeline" the last one sounding soooo much like spiritual ego (the most difficult one to deal with). This is like saying take a hike - I do not care or want to know about you if you are not on my side.

You see Dennis, I see the world very differently. Everything in life will be processed/experienced with the tools I have, both brains, heart, emotions, all the chakras as much as I can, my body and all the energitic levels I am bathing in, as much as I can. My job is to clean myself up as much as possible in order to be able to chose correctly every instant. Is Gaia conscious? If I did not directly lived the experience, it makes however perfect sense on the pure rational intellectual side of it (could be explained at lenght with is not the reason of my post). Could I then convert it to the metaphysical experience, surely with attentiveness or practice.

I should be able to do both, left and right brain. The real path is in the middle, where you can't be fooled. Is Gaia conscious? If in the metaphysical experience I say yes, then it should make it easy for me (and all of us) to convert it to left brain rational and explain it as well. And add to this the heart, the central piece of processing for humans, and add all the rest of our beings, individual and collective as well.

You see Dennis, in my view, the way these demands for all sides of comprehension were answered did closed the way, did close the communication and the motivation to communicate, instead of opening it. This is usually exactly what happens with religiousness/sectarian thinking.

I would be sad to see Inelia's message take this path, sometimes not because of her, but because of our own restrictive views.

And yes, I was taken aback by the different timelines: if you are not with me kind of, you are not. This is incredible to me, this is the antithesis of helping others to awaken.

On Gaia, we are all with her, we are all one, the human specie with the nature altogether. How can we throw away people for differing in timelines/ideas/metaphisical experiences/$poverty or richness/race/name it. If it has to be done, a selection has to take place, it will be naturally, by the nature itself, not by humans egos, like PTB desires (or us, acting as PTB would) no need to put efforts into it. The only need at this point and time is to chose at every instant and personnally I Chose and always chose, every instant, to help and to love. No closing up to anything.

I would, to my regret, say that I have seen that often lately on some threads on this forum, closing up.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Dear Teakai

I feel it! Ooooo, I feel it! Much appreciated and welcomed...but if you mean by "mend thy ways" that I should go against a sincere and heartfelt instinct that something is false and contrived, then I am afraid I cannot oblige.

Unless, of course, there is only one belief system permitted on this forum, in which case, I shall bow out gracefully...

Much love - and respect

Tarka
    No no no, Tarka, I have no idea what ways you have to mend (if any).

Just easing your mind about the shower of abuse.

(Did you really feel it? I've been practising )
    Teakai, we almost always feel it from you

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Hervé (20th June 2011), Jayke (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), ROMANWKT (20th June 2011), sshenry (20th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (20th June 2011), Teakai (20th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Dennis, I do understand some of the metaphysical aspect of things, but what you are expressing here really looks sooooo much like what you and many others were expressing about Charles/atticus case. And also as Tarka the duck says (by the way the tarka sound is like a turkish sounding word, tarka, duck living in Britain lol), I heard these same analogies so often from multiple sects.

Same kind of seemingly blind belief, without proofs, but mainly without usage of both brains, left and right, and the heart. These are not given to us just for the sake of being there, they are to be used. Once the right brain has understood the metaphysical aspect of things, the left brain has to have enough to be able to analyse and sequence and rationalised. The reverse is also true, sometimes the analysis leads to the metaphysical. Not using both often leads to religiousness or worst, religiousism (fabricated word, ism being the pejorative). Those attribute of the human brain are there to service us.

Same with the heart: how many time did I read on this forum, "if it does not resonate with you, then read elsewhere" or "it is not MYYYY timeline" the last one sounding soooo much like spiritual ego (the most difficult one to deal with). This is like saying take a hike - I do not care or want to know about you if you are not on my side.

You see Dennis, I see the world very differently. Everything in life will be processed/experienced with the tools I have, both brains, heart, emotions, all the chakras as much as I can, my body and all the energitic levels I am bathing in, as much as I can. My job is to clean myself up as much as possible in order to be able to chose correctly every instant. Is Gaia conscious? If I did not directly lived the experience, it makes however perfect sense on the pure rational intellectual side of it (could be explained at lenght with is not the reason of my post). Could I then convert it to the metaphysical experience, surely with attentiveness or practice.

I should be able to do both, left and right brain. The real path is in the middle, where you can't be fooled. Is Gaia conscious? If in the metaphysical experience I say yes, then it should make it easy for me (and all of us) to convert it to left brain rational and explain it as well. And add to this the heart, the central piece of processing for humans, and add all the rest of our beings, individual and collective as well.

You see Dennis, in my view, the way these demands for all sides of comprehension were answered did closed the way, did close the communication and the motivation to communicate, instead of opening it. This is usually exactly what happens with religiousness/sectarian thinking.

I would be sad to see Inelia's message take this path, sometimes not because of her, but because of our own restrictive views.

And yes, I was taken aback by the different timelines: if you are not with me kind of, you are not. This is incredible to me, this is the antithesis of helping others to awaken.

On Gaia, we are all with her, we are all one, the human specie with the nature altogether. How can we throw away people for differing in timelines/ideas/metaphisical experiences/$poverty or richness/race/name it. If it has to be done, a selection has to take place, it will be naturally, by the nature itself, not by humans egos, like PTB desires (or us, acting as PTB would) no need to put efforts into it. The only need at this point and time is to chose at every instant and personnally I Chose and always chose, every instant, to help and to love. No closing up to anything.

I would, to my regret, say that I have seen that often lately on some threads on this forum, closing up.

Teakai, we almost always feel it from you
    Flash, I just wanted to say this post is wonderful. It is so concise and so well explained and you have used both sides of your brain perfectly. True balance. This is what the world requires.

Also - glad to know you're feeling the love - I rarely feel anything other than

Just to say- this isn't a criticism to Dennis' post. I haven't been keeping up with the Atticus and timeline threads so know little of people's thoughts in regard to them.
    Last edited by Teakai; 20th June 2011 at 02:25.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Sychronicity - ya gotta love it.

I was thinking that the photo of the hand feeding the humming birds in the photo was Inelia's - then I opened my email just now and got this:
    https://youtube.com/watch_popup?v=EUEZkwJulBY

And then I found this:
    http://www.abigailsings.com/hummingb...G_0896r-sm.jpg

http://www.abigailsings.com/hummingbirds/

So, for anyone else, who, like me was mistaken in their assumption I share this.
    Last edited by Teakai; 20th June 2011 at 04:37.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Flash (20th June 2011), Hervé (20th June 2011), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011), ROMANWKT (20th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (20th June 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    A wonderfull post, and I hear what your saying about the earth, the animals and less fortunate people.

But doesn't this all point in a strange way to a necessary cleansing of sorts?
    I share in Bill's love of life and nature. I also share his self admitted particiapation in the consumer culture.
    I drive a car, I burn gasoliine, I eat meat.
    In my opinion, particiapation in consumer culture, even if you recycle and drive a hybrid is still using up the planet.
    It is this, boil it down to brass tacks thinking, that leads me to think that maybe the PTB who are looking to reduce the population,,,,,,,,,,,,,,might be right.
    It's a difficult pill to swallow, but if the choice is no wild forests, wild animals, sealife and no humans left in one hundred years or,,,a necessary cleansing for the posturity of all human kind isn't the latter the better of the two choices.
    I'm not one of those with a ticket to an underground bunker, so I'm going to have my ball in the lottery just like everyone else.
    Everyone thinks the Denver airport mural has an evil portend. And to some extent this is true, but the message to me is loud and clear.
    The world is dying. The animals are dying. The trees are dying.
    We need to bring things under control, so that the world can achieve equilibrium through maintaining a carrying capacity.
    great post, but reducing the population, not the answer, changing the perceptiions of the population is the answer. what if there were only one bird, two trees, three whales in the ocean, ten tigers in the world you get the point. not trying to offend, just thinking out loud cause your post got me thinking, the exchange of energy between people, the earth, nature, ideas, perceptions. we just need to tune our souls to each other and earth as we all are connected, we say this but really everything is connected and trying to balance out. if we can connect with mother earth maybe we can learn to re-connect with each other as enteral souls operating on a vibrational reality. again no disrespect intended I type with pure intentions only expressing opinions, and sit here eternaly happy and positive. wish i could leave the wealthest person on earth here with all money.land,power, food everything and the rest of us move to a new earth and he would get it, sitting in his pile of plunder with no one else, he then would get it. It's the people that make it NOT the trinkets. much love and respect.
    I love your signature by the way. I was just listening to a Val Valerien interview and he kept repeating that to his interviewer. Good stuff.

I appreciate your post. I appreciate your thinking and your point of view.
    I appreciate your optimisim, I just don't share it.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience, and to that end, we must look at our past or be doomed to repeat it in the future.
    You and others may see me as a pessimist, but I disagree, I see myself as a pragmatist, I just can't cover my vision with wishfull thinking, that kind of thinking doesn't work for me.
    It never has.
    We are souls of varrying age in my opinion, and unfortunatly, the younger souls are dominating the earth.
    Unfortunate as well, I don't see those younger souls circumventing the necessary harsh lessons of sufferring.
    Yes, we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and that human experience entails all the horror, bloodshed, death and disease that is inherant in the material world.
    There is no heaven on earth. If ascension exists, there is no record of it ever having happened.
    I'm simply posing the question as it has been posed to folks who are looking at the world with history as their only teacher and means of analyzing human behavior.
    Do you do a forest burn off, or do you allow circumstances to unfold to the point that the whole forest burns down?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Flash (20th June 2011), jimbojp (20th June 2011), ROMANWKT (20th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (20th June 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

this post brought tears to my eyes.. beautifully written.. thank you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to inzer0 For This Post:

Yoda (20th June 2011)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I have just posted something on the Atticus thread about Gaia, having almost forgotten about this thread, which i still haven't read actually. So for those who see this as a diversion, let me just say that on the contrary, this is exactly where we need to be.
    Thanks Bill and Inelia

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Davidallany (21st June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Yoda (20th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Just found this interesting commentary from a peruvian shaman who was given insight regarding 2012 during his ayahuasca trips:
    Quote Don Juanito converses with Rebekita in 2004:

""We are now almost totally controlled by fear, and therefore believe that we need to control the natural flow of life, the very thing that creates and preserves human existence. This fear could eventually lead to the end of the human race as we know it." "But how can we die out when we are the most powerful species on the planet?" I protested . "Huh!" the Shaman snorted. "Mother Nature is alive, and is growing just like humans. Do not think the strange weather patterns and natural disasters you will start to see across this planet are solely because of global warming. No, it is Mother earth preparing herself for a new cycle, a new rebirth. Now the time has come for the next phase to take place, and it will be painful for those that do not choose to change. Do not despair my little linda wawita. We can still change the direction we are going, but only when we decide to change the way we see the world. Only when we unite, and choose love instead of fear, unity instead of separation, power instead of force, can we stop the destruction that is about to take place. For soon it will be time for Mother Nature to take charge once again. She has been patiently waiting for us to wake up, but she cannot wait much longer. This is what Ayahuasca has told us.""

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Billy (20th June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Lief (20th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you both so much for this touching post.
    I am in tears after reading your post... my daughter of 2 years old come to me and touches a tear rolling down my cheak, she doesn't ask, she just looks at me with her big grey eyes and climbs op my lap... she puts her little arms around my nek and gives me a kiss... well, thats all we need... LOVE
    Awaken! Open your eyes, open your heart and believe in love, choose love!
    Remember... we are ONE.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lief For This Post:

777 (26th June 2011), benevolentcrow (20th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), QueenKat (20th June 2011), Steve C (22nd June 2011), Yoda (20th June 2011)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

On Gaia, we are all with her, we are all one, the human specie with the nature altogether. How can we throw away people for differing in timelines/ideas/metaphisical experiences/$poverty or richness/race/name it.
    Flash

Nice post, thank you.
    Let me address this particular section, where I feel like one of the people 'on the receiving end' as it were. You are unhappy with the timeline notion, as well you might be; language is by definition an imperfect tool. No one is throwing anyoone out here.

Let's try something different. Nassim Haramein sees everything in terms of black holes. We are all individual black holes with an event horizon where we place a notional boundary between me and you, notional becasue we know the universe itself is just one big black hole. Nothing touches yet nothing is separate. We have negative and positive words to describe the same things, negative ones emphasize the separation, positive ones stress the unity. Ego in my view is a negative concept, the ultimate singular being used to describe the ultimate plural. I myself prefer to see an individual as having indivivuality, a person as having personality etc. Asserting one's personality has nothing to do with bursting with ego, it is why we each exist and what we are here to do as a singularity, a unique point of consciousness.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Flash (20th June 2011), Jayke (20th June 2011), jimbojp (20th June 2011), NancyV (20th June 2011), Sebastion (20th June 2011), ulli (20th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

On Gaia, we are all with her, we are all one, the human specie with the nature altogether. How can we throw away people for differing in timelines/ideas/metaphisical experiences/$poverty or richness/race/name it.
    Flash

Nice post, thank you.
    Let me address this particular section, where I feel like one of the people 'on the receiving end' as it were. You are unhappy with the timeline notion, as well you might be; language is by definition an imperfect tool. No one is throwing anyoone out here.

Let's try something different. Nassim Haramein sees everything in terms of black holes. We are all individual black holes with an event horizon where we place a notional boundary between me and you, notional becasue we know the universe itself is just one big black hole. Nothing touches yet nothing is separate. We have negative and positive words to describe the same things, negative ones emphasize the separation, positive ones stress the unity. Ego in my view is a negative concept, the ultimate singular being used to describe the ultimate plural. I myself prefer to see an individual as having indivivuality, a person as having personality etc. Asserting one's personality has nothing to do with bursting with ego, it is why we each exist and what we are here to do as a singularity, a unique point of consciousness.
    My friend, you have a particular talent lately to twist my writing. I am not unhappy with the timelines ideas. I am unhappy with letting others, judged (by themselves or others) as in different timelines, to their fate, without even trying to help. The kind of "you are not in my timeline, therefore you don't exist for me anylonger". And yes, some are using the inner eraser of some others naming, as if in a cult, the timelines differentials as an excuse. imho.

Now, for the separation versus unity, you are right, we are all separate and yet unified. The challenge is to make both work together under a higher self governance.

Ego and personality are one and the same as far as I am concerned. Asserting one personality or one's ego is asserting one's ego, nothing less, nothing more, and it is part of life.

The higher being does need strong egos/personnalities in order to infuse the power of love/light that will be sustained by the individual (which is not an ego, but an individual) strenght.

Unity is part of life on the planet and the universe. Both, unity and individuality should converge to live here in harmony. And, if not directed by the higher self, which we are made to be, then it will result once again in problems as we have now, PTB creation that in fact comes from our own collective and individual ways of thinking/feelig/being.

Balance is of the essence here. Between unity and individuality, based ont higher self guidance to make sure egos accomplish what they were here for to start with, and not go wild and completely out of their original intent as it is the case now. IMHO of course.

The earth knows about this, we do as well, so now lets implement it.
    Last edited by Flash; 20th June 2011 at 13:55.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (20th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), ulli (20th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The mention of inexperienced or young souls pings several topics of discourse.

We have no means of meausuring a soul, it is timeless and its meaningless to attempt to determine how young or old it is.

What determines young or old? How many times you've been here? Yeah...but what did you do with the time you were given to paraphrase Gandalf.

However there's experience.But... If you reincarnated 2000 times and sat around with your thumb up your ya ya on all 2000 occasions one may have more experience than someone who only reincarnated 1000 times but made very good use of their time whilst here. For myself i know I spent 5 lifetimes uselessly spinning my wheels locking horns with the being that was my mother in this lifetime, until I came round this time and decided to break that loop this time.

Early on we had means communiticating intimately with the earth. She's held in what could be described as an artifically composed ego. What people venerate as the collective consciousness.....call it collective ego, serves to shroud her in a sort of density that its hard for some to communicate through either way We can break that down by not feeding it anymore and addressing our own woundedness. We are very much reflections of her.

A very long time ago we had very intimate expressions with the earth. Experienced souls who enjoyed that time of free communication bring that information forward with them. Lots of people have them means but its so globbered up with so much BS that what is very simple has become very complex seeming to people. Earth speaks all the time in very obtated ways in the physical and in less denser areas.

The earth has access to dimensions of less denstity, its what she is composed of. What we are all composed of and dwell in. We move beyond the 4d and we feel and see how she's quickly shedding density even as we are creating more with our thought projections.

When you do that get rid of your consious crud --density--you can really see the earth for how she is , it opens up different perceptions and you see other dimensions of her that were right in front of your eyes the whole time. In spite of varying degrees of density she does manage to get her message through in obvious ways. About ten years ago when I had my first shifting episode in public and I was feeling very glum about it all, I was sitting in my garden and this turtle crawled over , a big snapper that was quite a distance from the nearest body of water that they normally inhabit. still they come up onto dry land and move in quite a piece away to lay their eggs so it wasn't all that unusual she was in my garden..It was strange that the turtle manuvuers itself directly between my feet and just starts paddling away a hole to lay her eggs. I sat there for 10 hours without moving just watching her.This simple event was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, and I knew I had been entrusted with something very rare and a sort of convenant had been created ...the turtle is a physical emodiment of the earth in many ancient indengenious cultures. So the turtle entrusted me with her eggs, her children as it were. (i'll not blather on about the correlation between eggs and egos....lol) I later put some chicken wire over the place where she laid them so the coons wouldn't dig them up and i got to see her babies later that fall. And I was led to understand this shifting phenom was more a natural expression of who I am really. Natural, and I was able to see if from a different perspetive.

Because I recognized and honored this event for what it truly is, its become a ritual every year.

For a month my entire focus has been moving an large pile of top soil, (earth work...lol) . Yesterday a turtle was perched on the pile busy laying her eggs, so even though I haven't beein the present the earth still finds a way to get the message through simply by going to where my area of focus is. My yearly reminder and an honor bestowed on me to remind who I am.

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Hi Bill,

Good to hear that you've discovered Gaia/Sophia!

I had a feeling you might return to the mountains...

Peace!
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), magicmanx (20th June 2011)

33. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    The mention of inexperienced or young souls pings several topics of discourse.

We have no means of meausuring a soul, it is timeless and its meaningless to attempt to determine how young or old it is.

What determines young or old? How many times you've been here? Yeah...but what did you do with the time you were given to paraphrase Gandalf.
    From what I've been exposed to, I think our consciousness has a beginning and an end. I think we are caste out from the Tao, and to the Tao we shall return.

We are immortal, our essense if you will, but our sense of identity is not. Just my opinion. In so far as soul ages are concerned, I truely think we have a finite experience in the realm as a human being.
    Some channelled material that rang the most true with me, came from beings who claimed they had recently finished their incarnation cycles as a human and they were off to do other things. Jane Robert's "Seth", Frederick Spencer Oliver's "Phylos" and Chelsea Quinn Yarbro's "Michael"

Soul ages just makes a lot of sense to me is all.
    It doesn't just excuse bad behavior in my opinion, it makes it a required course as a physical being.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Jayke (20th June 2011)

35. Link to Post #99
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

All 'soul' are timeless.

Experience is to do with how much conscious awareness has been practised.

Every sentient being has been your mother, conversely you have been everyone
    else's mother. They have also run off with your watch!

To say this one first incarnation, does not make sense.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Karma Ngedom (24th June 2011)

37. Link to Post #100
    Scotland Avalon Member magicmanx's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill

You have always loved the mountains...long before Avalon and this part of your journey. Have you forgotten those days when Gaia held you in her hands and was your bestest, bested friend with every step you placed on the mountain.

Why are you crying for her now? She held you in her hands every time you climbed all those years before.............

What have you forgotten?................

Where is that happy man I saw in a photo of years gone by? Where is that man today?

I want that man back........ so many of us do............

Is all this worth it?

Climb my friend .........climb. Push yourself to the limit......then sit down........take a breath..............and remember........

There is no greater place to put all into perspective than standing on a mountain so close to the top of the world.

We want to change Gaia.................no! no! no!

She changes us...........

Everyone reading this..............lift your eyes from this computer screen. Go out and feel her spirit....look around you.

ok! ........You cannot climb a mountain in a city?.............

Somewhere ....... so very very close there is a tiny biddy little pebble.....a broken twig........that oh! so magic patch of soil............that pigeon sitting on your window sill.

This is Gaia......for you she may be so small but trust me my angels.....I am the luckiest person in the world.

Every day I can hug the trees....I can watch the flowers bloom.....I can sit each night under the stars and hold them in my hands.

Believe me...........when I do this and I am overwhelmed by my friend Gaia......when it is all too much..........remember.......I am holding and digging my hands in the soil for each and everyone of you. I carress every tree and plant I see. I am sending each and every star I catch your way.

Always know...........whoever you are...........there is someone..........somewhere on this beautiful planet who if nothing else of importance is reminding mamma Gaia and the Universe that each and everyone of you is so....so loved.

Stop trying to hold her in your tiny hands...........change the image. Let her do what she does best.......let her hold you in her heart and in her spirit and in her hands. All you have to do is be quiet......listen and open your eyes. Stretch your hands forth and feel her.

Slip your hand into hers. We come and we go.......she will go on long after we have said good-bye. Stop thinking we will change the world............she.........believe me.....is going to change us.

We are but a grain of sand in the sands of time.

No more .....no less.............

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to magicmanx For This Post:

Chuck (25th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Jayke (20th June 2011), NancyV (21st June 2011), PurpleLama (22nd June 2011), QueenKat (20th June 2011), Reinhard (23rd June 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 5 12 LastLast