Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #121
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

I used to live in the woods as a child (sort of - I had no friends, I had nature). I was one with life. The story brought me back to ... feelings? hard to describe ... feelings I haven't experienced since then, felt again now .. thanks.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Donna O (24th June 2011), Hervé (23rd June 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Patrikas (26th June 2011), PurpleLama (23rd June 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

She looked back at me, eyes brimming. “I can hear the cry”, she said. “It’s getting louder. I can’t bear it. It’s overwhelming.”

I looked at her intently, realizing. “The cry of the collective, and Gaia”, she said. “All the people, animals, all the plants, all the trees. There’s so much pain, so much suffering, so much violence. I feel it all. I hear it all. Every minute of every day. It never stops. I can’t stand it. And it’s getting louder all the time.”
    Well, gotta be honest here. Until yesterday there wasn't much of this thread for me to relate to. It was then I stumbled across a thread by TWINCANS in the spiritual section for a healing meditation for corn because of GMO's. I lightheartedly went to give a Matrix Energetics 2-point for the situation, and was immediately grabbed holf of like electricity will do, it wasn't going to let go. There was no doubt this was Gaia herself, and she wasn't letting go until she downloaded her story, which is about exactly as Inelia describes above.

It WAS unbearable, (and Inelia, if you feel this all the time I don't know how you do it) like a slow motion, drawn out scream of utter agony. And she is desperate for this condition to be known. She DOES NOTwant to be forced to hurt us to make us stop. There were tears rolling down my eyes most of the day, even in Home Depot, even now just writing this. It was an experience that I'll never forget, and I'll never be quite the same. I make no claims to be a psychic, but this planet IS a living, sentient being. It was as real as holding the hand of your spouse.

Anybody out there (you know who you are) who likes to tease, scoff, and discredit people who talk of these things, I say go right ahead. But, if it happens to you, and I hope it does, you won't be laughing for long...Trust me on that one...

Thanks Bill and Inelia, it's not easy to put yourself out there like that.

Cheers,
    Fred

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for this enlightening post, i have recently discovered my connectivity with the earth, nature, and everything alive around me, It is such a wonderful felling to sit out on my back porch, and listen to the wind, the birds, the squirels,my dogs, cats, to feel the wind blow across my face to see the Ora of plants and to know that all of these are energies are alive and that we as human beings have got to see all these things and we are to take care of them all. I had a wonderful friend tell me years ago as He has passed on now, but that He said that we dont own anything in life it is all from God and That we are stewards of God entrusted to take care of and be the best stewards we can for everything we have been intrusted with while we are here on this Earth,,, Rock taught me about not killing even a spider because it was just as important as us. And I will never forget what He taught me!

Thanks again Bill for everything you have done, and what you are doing!
    The Truth will find you out!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Regarding the age or maturity of an individual soul, there is a lot of information at
    http://www.michaelteachings.com/m-chat.html
    and other sites featuring the Michael Teachings that makes very good sense regarding this and related subjects.
    I've know people who have studied this material in great depth and had readings from Michael channellers and it really checked out as accurate for them in their personal lives.
    The different soul ages are explained thoroughly, as well as chosen focuses for each soul's individual expression, purpose, and so on.
    Although souls are eternal, the stages they go through when in 3D have very well defined, observable characteristics. After many lifetimes in 3D, souls graduate to the subtler realms, and can also return to 3D as spiritual teachers, mentors, etc.
    How a soul expresses itself in terms of maturity can also depend on how long it has been inhabiting a particular world, as interplanetary cultures can vary greatly.
    According to the entity Michael, everyone belongs to a soul group, and there is also a great deal of information about how that works.
    It's all descriptive, and therefore somewhat limited as are all things intellectual, but I think there is a lot of good information there and worth looking at.
    I like the idea that an "oversoul", when it begins the process of incarnating, fragments itself into many individual units which then, through many lifetimes of experiencing, learn and grow and eventually reunite to create a unified soul of much greater knowledge, wisdom and power.
    I believe that is also a theme in the Seth Material.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd June 2011 at 17:47.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

penn (24th June 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

That was so wonderful for me to read, I'm so with you about mother earth, she so needs my input daily, some times i have felt so small, as i try so hard to make a difference.....But of late something has happen to me,
    that i'm being carried and have direction, i'm not sure to where or how but i know that it's not important that i do know! I do know that i have complete faith in the universal energy, and as long i have great respect for it,
    in turn it respects me!! I have A huge Gratitude and express it each day for this amazing universe and what it delivers to us all!! Thanks Bill and Inelia...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jan Williams For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Donna O (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    Great Britain Avalon Member Ian Gordon's Avatar
    Thanks

My first post so be gentle !! but reading this my personal view is we simply forget the power thats in our hands to heal and make a difference to Gaia and hence ourselves. I believe that those that we feel we cannot reach know too, the ones most distracted and perhaps most in need.
    Like the primary school teacher with a talkative class, she holds her finger to her lips and is quiet, shortly the class pays attention and is quiet, a simple action a good example and everyone follows........perhaps it is time to stand up and by our actions become the teachers for the world, and perhaps even the most mischeavious child will follow. The journey begins.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ian Gordon For This Post:

777 (26th June 2011), Anchor (24th June 2011), Chuck (28th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Donna O (23rd June 2011), Fred Steeves (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), NancyV (25th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (26th June 2011), TWINCANS (23rd June 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Amazing and uplifting photo - keep gazing at it.

13. Link to Post #128
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)

Angry emotions, weeping emotions do not help, they are only temporary events.
    When realising our true nature and the true nature of the emotions, wisdom is found.
    When wisdom is realised, karma can begin to be exhausted.

There is a much of work to be done, constantly. Not just ten minutes a day.

Truly, love to you all,

Tony
    But..... for many, 10 mins a day is a beginning, a place to go, a training to do. Mostly if those 10 mins are dedicated for merit of those most submerged in confusion, pain, anger and not knowing of things... Soon they will become 15 mins or more... or maybe we can learn to walk in our everyday aware of the pain (even if it is an illussion) that takes a hold of everyone.
    Just an idea
    Intent... Love (not the mushy type)
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ngedom For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Shikasta (26th June 2011)

15. Link to Post #129
    Mexico Avalon Member Karma Ngedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Quote Posted by Tarka the Duck (here)
    Is it just me who finds all this shockingly childish and sentimental?

No doubt I shall receive a shower of abuse for saying this...

Lots of love
    Tarka
    No.
    No showers of abuse for Tarka the duck - just love. Love for Tarka the duck.
    Feeeeeel the love Tarka, feeeeeel the love - and mend thy ways.

Dear Teakai

I feel it! Ooooo, I feel it! Much appreciated and welcomed...but if you mean by "mend thy ways" that I should go against a sincere and heartfelt instinct that something is false and contrived, then I am afraid I cannot oblige.

Unless, of course, there is only one belief system permitted on this forum, in which case, I shall bow out gracefully...

Much love - and respect

Tarka
    hahahahahahahaah. I love you guys!!!!!! Propose Tarka, propose!!!! I.m listening!!!
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact.
    Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

~Marcus Aurelius

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ngedom For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Tarka the Duck (26th June 2011)

17. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Bill and Inelia, such a great story and a mesmerizing photo.

I, too, have been having strange disturbances while meditating. The distressful emotional energy seems to come from below me and I have not been able to understand its source, especially since my chakras are clear. Now I think I know what it might be. Thanks for opening my eyes.

I will try and connect with this energy and see where it leads.

Peace

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (24th June 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), Yoda (9th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #131
    Deactivated
    Thanks

An excellent thread has been posted by Ktlight with a video we should all watch regarding Gaia, link below...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post250403

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #132
    Japan Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill and Inelia thanks for make all of us aware that it is a privilege to be part of this planet and because of that we should love and take good care of it. Lets pray for the well being of our planet.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mathilde Lares For This Post:

Yoda (9th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #133
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi Bill,,, hope you don't mind ,

could you ask Inelia if she could ask mother earth how she was feeling when the dinosaurs were about ???

and could you ask her,,, if she has any comprehension how mother earth felt when the big ice age events were taking place,or how mother earth felt when the big meteors struck and also how she felt when their where 4 moons and 2 moons,and also how she felt when mars got on the receiving end of some intergalactic bother,,,,,,,,could you please ask Inelia also how mother earth feels being a pit closer to Sol ?

And could you ask her how she feels about the future,,namely her future,, especially when the new inhabitants turn up.........

Cosmic Love to you all

24. Link to Post #134
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

passiglight you really make me laugh !

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Bill, when you wrote
    Quote That was over a month ago, in Europe. And now, we cut to today, in Sacramento, California. I had not seen Inelia for a couple of days, and she came round to see me towards the end of a very busy afternoon. It was wonderful to see her, as always. And as I gave her a hug, she collapsed in tears in my arms.

I looked at her, and held her hands, not knowing what was the matter.

She looked back at me, eyes brimming. “I can hear the cry”, she said. “It’s getting louder. I can’t bear it. It’s overwhelming.”

I looked at her intently, realizing. “The cry of the collective, and Gaia”, she said. “All the people, animals, all the plants, all the trees. There’s so much pain, so much suffering, so much violence. I feel it all. I hear it all. Every minute of every day. It never stops. I can’t stand it. And it’s getting louder all the time.”
    the cry wasn't Gaia Bill, it was Inelia's pain, she has so many wonderful things to share with people and doesn't understand why anyone could be so mean...

I have tried to explain my gifts, one of which is communication, well when Saint Miguel realized I could hear him, he unloaded things he has been wanting to say for almost 40 years.

when he first started I couldn't understand what language was coming at me, then I realized it was English X 100 speed... lol

nothing like the passion that flows from someone with Spanish blood on a Mission...

I have much to share, but I'm waiting on Inelia to join us...

give her a hug from us...

26. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 times in 408 posts

Is what we experience of Gaia subjective or objective? Does it matter?

I will plug my two cents here. My opinion is, it is subjective.

I believe it is our human filters that determine how or what we experience in any relationship, including with Gaia.

The Earth has been around for more than 4 billion years. Humans have been around for… at best… 250,000 years. That is like saying, if the earth were as old as one 24 hour day then we have been here for 5 seconds of that day. A VERY short period of time in relation to it. Furthermore, our industrial, technological and populated world have only been around 4 milliseconds (4/1,000 of a sec) of that day.

I think Gaia has been through a lot more than we will ever throw at her. Dinosaurs lived here for 160 million years! Did they live in harmony? lol I suspect many were brutally murdered. Did Gaia cry? I don’t know, but she was certainly willing to put up with a lot of their self serving appetite. Countless cataclysms for eons have occurred… is she perpetually sad and angry? I do not know, but I suspect a great consciousness will allow for everything under the sun to occur for as long as those creatures want it to occur.

I do know from my experience, that mother earth mirrors to me what my attention is focused on. If I am sad to see destruction she will show me “sympathetically” destruction and sadness. Alternatively, if I am focused on majesty, grandeur, strength, joy, endurance, etc she will show me those aspects of her.

Does Gaia cry or rejoice? I do not know. Seemingly it seemed important enough to label this thread in such a way. I liked most of what was shared because it came from your heart Bill. Mmm … my only criticism is to be careful not to project your wishes and attitude upon another of a greater consciousness like Gaia, god, etc. it’s a slippery slope.

I know that I cry and rejoice… and I know that my fellow brothers and sisters of humanity do. If there is a movement amongst them to make this world a better place I’m with you. Let's not be motivated by what someone sais what Gaia feels or God sais.

Not sure if this was your intent, just wanted to clarify.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

DebJoy (25th January 2017), Karma Ngedom (27th June 2011), lightwalker (26th June 2011), passiglight (26th June 2011), Tarka the Duck (26th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is a wonderfully non-linear, independent film called "The Tree of Life."

It was made in the green language; the language of the birds, which is rife with several levels of symbolism.

This community will understand a lot more than the average viewer.

It takes place in a dreamlike voice, out side of time.

It is about forgiveness and love. On the surface, it is about family. Each character represents a facet of society and much more.

In a way, it is about past paradigms of mankind and the need to shift.

It alludes to the cyclical nature of time; how nothing is static and how everything is constantly changing.

It's message is that love is needed to transcend into a new way of being.

I highly recommend this beautiful film. It is a projective measure that will elicit a new interpretation with each view and viewer.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

Bhusunda (26th June 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Karma Ngedom (27th June 2011)

30. Link to Post #138
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 times in 885 posts

Quote Posted by Ian Gordon (here)
    My first post so be gentle !! but reading this my personal view is we simply forget the power thats in our hands to heal and make a difference to Gaia and hence ourselves. I believe that those that we feel we cannot reach know too, the ones most distracted and perhaps most in need.
    Like the primary school teacher with a talkative class, she holds her finger to her lips and is quiet, shortly the class pays attention and is quiet, a simple action a good example and everyone follows........perhaps it is time to stand up and by our actions become the teachers for the world, and perhaps even the most mischeavious child will follow. The journey begins.
    Hello Ian! Welcome - although I feel a bit silly saying that as I am a relative newbie too...

Nice idea...but as a primary school teacher, I would like to add that that only works when you have "won the class over" and earned their respect through a lot of hard work.
    A supply teacher (for the US citizens out there, a substitute teacher), only in for the day, would be totally ignored and would stand there in the midst of chaos feeling rather stupid!

Not sure of the significance of that...

Much love
    Tarka

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Omni (1st July 2011)

32. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 1,245 posts

Im going to try to be polite about this. I wish people would stop excusing themselves for eating meat. The planet will die. Stop.

Here's a glimpse into the potential future of food:

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/06/...nt-poop-steaks

Im serious.

33. Link to Post #140
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Thanks for the reminder. I was just embarking on an excursion through ego valley, calling at gloomy glen, miserable metropolis and the fields of forgotten dreams. I left the train through the nearest possible fire exit, activating all alarms, wearing a t-shirt stating: "Incognito. Just say no".

For this I'm very thankful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast