+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: The Cry of Gaia

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: The Cry of Gaia

well I see Gaia as a combination of all our spirits power combined in this reality... Seeing its beauty magnifies its energy, but that is your energy...

Earth doesn't have a Spirit, or talk, but your Spirit feels what the earth needs many are gifted to be in tune with the environment around them...

Giving it a voice is just speaking what you know...

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    ....... Sometimes, the best way to teach them this lesson is to have them do the task without instruction. Then show them how to do the same thing twice as fast and ten times better.

So take heart, those young ones, and others, who seek wisdom will find you and those like you.

Peace to all
    Ernie: Likewise as a tradesman I have put this into practice and have seen the results and I am encouraged. They have watched me work and have found me. Passing on those skills is rewarding, joy and fun...what is reflected back is one hundred fold.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    And the Earth responds, not in defense but to clarify her own merit. And ........
    9eagle9: Gaia, She does get upset at times too. Remember She can see up and down the timelines and KNOWS what will transpire. I have long forgiven our brothers Ishmael for they have been deceived but not stopped in their quest for the light. I am sure there are facilitators among them such as Inelia and Bill are with us to raise their vibration.

As of late July 2010 Pakistan floods In full color..it is starting.
    http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Nat...w.php?id=44991

By August 4, 2010
    http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Nat...w.php?id=45062

News on August 7, 2010...the catalyst event or node?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10900338

August 8, 2010

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Nat...w.php?id=45091

By August 17, 2010
    http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Nat...w.php?id=45302

To all who are reading this: I send you balance, light & love, tenacity and courage.

<<Richard>>

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st July 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

9eagle9: Beautifully said, very big, with some of the power, majesty, and dignity we might imagine this planet-being would speak with, were there words. Thank you.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

9eagle9 (1st July 2011), Chuck (1st July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st July 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 times in 408 posts

9eagle9

your post 155 and 156 ... is the best read I have had in a very long time! It has left me speechless.

My hat is off with a deep bow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st July 2011), modwiz (1st July 2011)

8. Link to Post #165
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

as i read these words of the purest intentions for us to see our destiny in healing mother earth and humanity as a whole......i am constantly touched gently in my heart as I read these words of TRUTH and LOVE.....thank you so very much Bill and Inelia . . .I will sit and ground my light energy for mother earth and all who live on the surface .....lets commence the healing ...all of us....if only for a moment we can change the world.....much love and grace to everyone! Thank you again!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senso For This Post:

Melinda (1st July 2012), misericordia (21st October 2011)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I´ve just created a Group for those who were at Vilcabamba, living the reality of a remarkable meeting to share "The role of spirit to transform a world in crisis".

Feelings, thoughts, feed-back and contacts are welcome.

Those who couldn´t come are welcome as well, and it would be a pleasure to share the experience.
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

mab777 (13th July 2011), MMA_Fan (5th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #167
    Australia Avalon Member nickc2496's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Gaia needs our love, i too feel the pain, to me its simple - if we dont care for the planet and life, we certainly wont care about ourselves and other people - unfortunalty so many people cant love themselves and so cant love anything else...love and compassion are so natural and yet the mainstream world is so cased in fear they cant feel it or give it - fear is what is holding most people back, thats why we should send our love to all - even our 'enemies', because without our love too the cycles of fear will continue...and Gaia will continue to suffer...love and compassion is the key And when (not if) the world loses its fear and self doubt, balance will return Its going to be a hard and bumpy road but the destination is amazing and beautiful
    It can change

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nickc2496 For This Post:

misericordia (21st October 2011)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

There is a little thing I started doing every night, before I go to bed, suppose one may compare it to praying. I visualize Earth and as I lay myself to sleep, I lay light on Earth, kind of like a blanket would be put on a child resting except the blanket is made out of light. And I repeat the "blanketing" of Earth as many times I feel necessary, before I drift off. So Earth cries and I catch and release her cries this way. I do feel it's important to listen to the suffering of Her... But as Inelia reminds us, letting go of attachment of pain and suffering is important, release it and fill the space with love (Inelia's advice).

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Lotse (5th July 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), misericordia (21st October 2011), MMA_Fan (5th July 2011), Spirithorse (6th July 2011), WhiteFeather (13th July 2011), Yoda (9th July 2011)

16. Link to Post #169
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,157 times in 529 posts

sorry guys imo,gaia does not need us.
    We need her.
    we need to be able to live along side with the planet and everything that has been created on it.
    there,s just one slight problem.
    and thats US.
    we have over the centuries used and abused this planet for our own greed.
    she will move on with or without us.

17. Link to Post #170
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

One of the most wonderful articles I have read. Very palpable truths reveal themselves through the frequency of intent of the expressionist. Thank you so much Bill and Inelia.

Gaia, just like us, has a child within her mother-like persona... one that conjures up magical synchronicities for the love of beauty and expression.

When i was studying with native shamans in the Amazon jungles in Peru, I had a profound awareness of Gaia and her natural aboriginal impulses... her authentic urge for joy and her whimsical celebration of her tribe... the plants, shaking their rustling leaves, their smiling flowers dancing like in a carnival, their fruits and roots feeding the party and curing the pained and damaged... the animals psychically joining in the circle of fire, going about their quiet service to Pachamama, never telling a word to the talking... humans with open hearts who honor her, enhance her beauty and indulge in the luxuries she offers in the nurturing comfort of her own cradle of Celestial imagination.

After many ayahuasca ceremonies, stripped down to the Heart... i sat in solitude in my thatch-roofed hut, biding my time of days of silence as instructed by the maestro. I used to draw as a child but i could never truly impress myself. Here i was, once again a child, and I was in awe of who i was... who i was becoming. I painted for the first time in my life with oils since it was all i could lay my hands on. Sitting by the river, using a beautiful banana leaf each day as my palette, I unraveled to the stark canvas.

When i was done... i was lighter... wiser... and i could smile at it without the need to be impressed. When i left the jungles to make my way back all the way to India, I left the painting behind. I never signed it and it doesn't belong to me. I wish it well as it tells a story about Gaia to whoever meets it.

I did take a picture of the painting tho... i did try to insert the image here but i figured maybe its not allowed to upload here or something. So maybe another time. love and smiles to All

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly Heart For This Post:

Bhusunda (11th July 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Laura Elina (7th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (7th July 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), misericordia (21st October 2011)

19. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

The Trees, Plant Life, Animals, Fish And All Living Things including The Mountains Here On This Planet Are Saying Simply This: Humans, If You don't stop destroying and hurting one another and with respect to our sacred ground and sacred waters, that we all walk, drink and bathe upon, you will be asked to leave forthwith. We are a part of this land as you humans, simply because we were all born on this planet together as One, no differences just One. The Law Of One, The Natural Law

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th July 2011 at 16:42. Reason: link
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Amysenthia (13th July 2011), Brenton (22nd October 2011), exponentialist (19th July 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), misericordia (21st October 2011), Samsara (2nd November 2011)

21. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bhusunda (13th July 2011), Brenton (22nd October 2011)

23. Link to Post #173
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

thanks for sharing .
    We should all cherish gaia. and send her love and healing.
    Peace and love to all.

snaden
    we are all one.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snaden For This Post:

26. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Centauro's Avatar
    Thanks

I promised Bill and the forum members on the post interview that I would write something to contribute to the forum and all.... Well here it is, it is my hope that you will read and take this post as a contribution to the forum and to all. I know these are my personal beliefs and thought that was a good place to start sharing with you my most precious thought and beliefs. I did not know where to post it so I thought this thread was a good place, considering Gaia is part of us all as this post is part of me.

Theory of Creation and The Unifying Theory of One

Dedicated to Terence Mckenna
    and Teilhard de Chardin

“Myth is an attempt to narrate a whole human experience, of which the purpose is too deep in the blood and soul, for mental explanation or description”

D.H Lawrence (1885 - 1930) English writer

Please note that some of the definitions below I arrived on my own after reading various books and from creation myths from around the world
    Main definitions:

a) There are many universes according to the latest science of physics and quantum mechanics
    b) All universes are connected by consciousness, space, and spirit
    c) There are a few main laws that govern the universes and our own reality: The law of balance and The law of freedom of choice
    d) Time does not exists in the universe, it only affects us in the earthly plane.
    e) Spiritual (consciousness) and Physical evolution are tied together and must be in balance in order to achieved higher states of being.
    f) The universe is in constant evolution
    g) Science and Religion are the same thing, it is us whom have separated then.
    h) Everything is possible in the universe. This is a power of constant creation and universal evolution.
    i) Prayer, belief and mind unite us all

Mythological and Religious definitions:

“THE BIG BANG”
    “In the beginning there was the WORD ... THOUGHT, A FORCE...”

a) God: Spirit, All knowing. Being and having the nature of self. Superhuman Supremely good; Magnificent; Omnipotent; Superhuman
    b) There are many “Gods” probably a few for each of the galaxies in our universe
    c) There exists physical and spiritual beings throughout the galaxy and in our local universe.
    d) “Gods” could have physical and spiritual forms
    e) Because of the law of freedom of choice there exists beings in our universe that prefer power and control over love and cooperation and prefer darkness over light. sometime we call them demons, bad aliens, etc.
    f) Among the Gods there is a law of nonintervention to allow for freedom of choice and creativity among evolving planetary cultures and species.
    g) The gods created and seeded the many planets that are capable of supporting life.
    h) Our galaxy has a particular god and it is this god who was responsible for earth's creation.

My own theory and belief of Man’s and Earth’s history and creation.

Please note that this overview of our own creation and history it is seem from my own Christian perspective but it also can be seen from a more generic or mythological point of view.
    It is my belief that earth was seeded by the Gods of our galaxy and when the conditions were right the human species became self aware and conscious of self.

“And God said: Let US make man in our own image, after our likeness”
    Genesis chapter 1 verse 26.

I believe that earth was a paradise once and man walk with God and was aware of his place in the universe. Man was to be immortal and would never known death. Some myths have called this paradise Atlantis, and with other various names. But this paradise was not to last due to the interference of the opposite forces in our galaxy that were out to seek control and power over the newly created species on earth

Man then was deceived by an alien force that made him believed he could be like the gods. Man was also deceived into letting this alien force change his genetic make up and was “dumb down” thus became a slave species, subject to death and subject to the influence of this force that its only purpose was to take control and destroy any possibility of man’s own spiritual and physical advancement and evolution in our universe.
    Hence we don’t use all of our DNA and Don’t use half of our brain’s capabilities
    Some theories exists regarding this “dumb down of the human species”. For example: the “Anunaki’ from “Slave species of God” by Michael Tilllinger, and others.
    Therefore a plan of redemption was devised by the God of our galaxy to lift man’s spirit and body out of his mortality and from his loss of knowledge of his place in God’s creation. Man was to be shown a way out of darkness and into immortality again without direct interference.
    A half man and a half God was to be born on earth to show man the way out his mortality and shown the way to eternal life. I know we all heard Christ’s own story, but there is a more vivid and logical explanation of his whole purpose.
    See, we (man and earth are living) in a time where choices are to be made... some call it 2012, the Hopi’s call it something different. New agers call it the age of Aquarius, the Christians and the bible call it the Apocalypse.
    There is an event that will happen on earth when a critical mass of consciousness reach a certain number and there will be enough souls on the planet believing in the possibility of an expontaneous spiritual and physical evolution, a new state of being that will transform our planet to that long lost Paradise that we once had.
    From “Spontaneous Evolution” by Bruce H. Lipton , PHD and Steve Bhaerman
    Christ showed us this by example with his own resurrection and by telling us in his own words that “Belief is what take us there” He said we could perform miracles, that we could have eternal life. That we were sons and daughters of god and that belief and love for one another was all that was needed to achieve Paradise again.
    Once this event happens, earth and man will be in Paradise again and take his rightful place in our galaxy and in our universe. We, and those who are aware of this event must unite and fight the forces that rule the earth and that are in against this uplifting of the human spirit and want to maintain control our our lives by keeping us slaves as we were from the beginning of human history.
    Our planet is in dire need of consciousness rebirth - we deserve to make it. We owe it to ourselves our planet and our brother and sisters - live by example, and by love. That is all that matters.

WISDOM OF YORE - By SHIFT

The wisdom of elders foretold
    of a return to reason
    When balance of consciousness folds
    like the turning of seasons

When great spirits speak to the minds
    of those who will listen
    and faith in their teachings will find
    all the love that's gone missing

Well the children came running
    the hour had arrived
    to take back their freedom
    and take back their lives
    So they smashed all their TVs
    and gave up their cars
    They saddled white horses
    and rode songs of praise to the stars

Life found it's way to this earth
    in a body born human
    Seeds in a cosmic rebirth
    that had longed to awaken

as healers who challenge their youth
    to heal what lies broken
    and seekers who thirst for the truth
    in the words that are spoken

So they gathered their honor
    and dried all their tears
    They realized their folly
    and laughed at their fears
    then they burned all their money
    and gave up their bombs

They saddled white horses
    and rode songs of praise to the stars

Written by Paul of SHIFT

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Centauro For This Post:

Anna (21st October 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), GaelVictor (21st October 2011), misericordia (21st October 2011)

28. Link to Post #176
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wonderfully moving, thank you Bill and Inelia.
    I too feel very deeply the pain, but also the love, from people, animals, nature.
    Love and light to you both.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jen For This Post:

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I'm about to include an excerpt from the new Source Field Investigations book by David Wilcock because I think it is Germane to the topic.
    On February 2, 1966, Backster had worked through the night in his lab, and finally took a coffee break at seven a.m. In those weary hours, Backster got an idea—he would try to connect his new dracaena plant to the polygraph and see what happened. Much to his surprise, the plant did not have a smooth, flat pattern of electrical activity—it was surprisingly jagged and alive, changing moment to moment. Then, as Backster kept watching in amazement, it got a whole lot more interesting:
    About one minute into the chart recording, the tracing exhibited a short-term change in contour—similar to a reaction pattern typical of a human subject who might have been briefly experiencing the fear of detection.
    In simple language, the plant's electrical activity looked just like the graph from a person who was starting to tell a lie...
    Dr Backster went on to determine that the plants produced a reaction when they were, in human terms, in fear of their lives; he tried several ways of exciting such a reaction in the plants until he had the thought to hold a lit match beneath their leaves. At that point, the polygraph measured a reaction: the thought alone caused fear in the plants. Successive experiments determined that these plants also expressed a cry of sympathy when live shrimp were dropped into boiling water, even when bacteria and unfertilised chicken eggs were dropping in boiling water.

This particular chapter of the book goes on to show, inter alia, that the reaction is not restricted by location (since the plants reacted when those with whom they were familiar were experiencing anxiety anywhere in the world) and that the communication between the plant and person was not electromagnetic transmission (since the same communication happened when the two were separated by a faraday cage and a lead box). Moreover, the communication was shown to happen between the cells of a person's body by hooking up a sample of cells in a millimetre-wide test tube.

If such 'basic' lifeforms as plants, bacteria and human cells are part of a complex, interconnecting network which makes communication not just a possibility but a continual interchange between all living things (and here, the definition of living thing really gets stretched) then it strikes me as possible, even overwhelmingly probable, that Gaia is either a) an entity that forms a rather large part of this interconnecting network, or, as is my hunch at the moment, b) that Gaia is that interconnecting network, which is registering the pleas for help from all quarters, but is so pitifully unheard by modern human society.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 21st October 2011 at 16:28.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st October 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Fred Steeves (21st October 2011), Melinda (1st July 2012), misericordia (21st October 2011), truthseekerdan (21st October 2011)

32. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Thank you for your post Seikou-Kishi,

I suppose it's synchronicity that I had only begun reading the book yesterday and of course that particular passage which is in the first few pages. I cried after reading it as I was overcome with emotion even though such revelation did not really come as surprise to me because I feel like I have always intrinsically known this was the case. I now speak and thank all the vegetables etc that I'm about to cook. and I speak to the trees and plants even more so than before.

I would also like to add a further contribution to this thread by introducing as I have not so far seen any mention of it on Avalon, The Deep Ecology Movement http://www.deepecology.org/movement.htm as it too is I suppose germaine to this thread. It's hippie academia if you like and I'd greatly recommend reading about it.

'Deep ecology is a contemporary ecological philosophy that recognizes an inherent worth of other beings, aside from their utility. The philosophy emphasizes the interdependence of organisms within ecosystems and that of ecosystems with each other within the biosphere. It provides a foundation for the environmental, ecology and green movements and has fostered a new system of environmental ethics. Deep ecology's core principle is the belief that, like humanity, the living environment as a whole has the same right to live and flourish.

Deep ecology describes itself as "deep" because it persists in asking deeper questions concerning "why" and "how" and thus is concerned with the fundamental philosophical questions about the impacts of human life as one part of the ecosphere, rather than with a narrow view of ecology as a branch of biological science, and aims to avoid merely anthropocentric environmentalism, which is concerned with conservation of the environment only for exploitation by and for humans purposes, which excludes the fundamental philosophy of deep ecology. Deep ecology seeks a more holistic view of the world humans live in and seeks to apply to life the understanding that separate parts of the ecosystem (including humans) function as a whole.' taken from wikipedia.

Namaste

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to misericordia For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st October 2011), DebJoy (25th January 2017), Seikou-Kishi (22nd October 2011), truthseekerdan (21st October 2011)

34. Link to Post #179
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Like, everything groks everything else. Cool!

35. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

On the world we live on:
    I can attest that she (ma...our own mom) is a reflection of a higher level matrices that we are currently unable to fathom or take any level of responsibility about.

That could change. Perhaps just taking on the attributes we already have access too*, like avarice, money addictions and so on could help clear the energies so we could see this other world.
    love
    eileen

*We tend to ignore our own laments and those need to be admitted to and corrected. (see Eckhart tolle).
    Last edited by EileenCookies; 21st October 2011 at 23:29. Reason: add 2nd idea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast