1. Link to Post #61
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: Focusing : The Transformational Lens

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Dear Bill,

This is written in the light of polite debate. I am sure what you feel is real for you.
    But it is not saying much to me, and perhaps a few others. The problem I see is that
    it promotes a belief that nothing has to be done, that people are beings of light and we shall over come.

I totally agree the we more than flesh and blood, and that in essence we are enlightened.
    But there 'is' much work to be done. The New Age vocabulary seems to be promoting a
    life style of 'I am in love the universe”. A promotion of – it's all about 'me' and my feeling.

This just fixates on self cherishing, and binds one to a small self with big concepts.
    If people are too sensitive to discussion this then they know they are not on firm ground.
    If ones hackles rise in any way, that means there is an ego there to be defended.

I fact we should be grateful for this, to help strip away the sticky confusion surrounding consciousness.

Wishing you all the best,

Tony

Also in the light of polite debate

People who are new to deep spiritual teachings are easily confused.

It is impossible to do nothing.
    This is a clear example of how spiritual teachings are distorted.

The action of non action means you let your higher self act through you.
    In order for this level of spiritual vibration to function there has to be humility.
    There has to be a complete surrender to the will of God.
    It is the state spoken of by Jesus.

The Father and I are one---It is the Father within who is the doer--- of myself I do nothing.

The Sage the late Ramesh Balsekar explained this and similar ancient teachings with great clarity and simplicity.

He said. Just try and sit there and do nothing.

If it is in accordance with Cosmic Law The WiIl of God your Karma then thats what happens.
    In other words it never happens that you sit and do nothing.

Rumi said

I am a hole in the flute that the Christ breath flows through listen to the music

That is surrender to the will of God and humility
    His words are still being quoted 100s of years after his death.

It is down to spiritual energy and power.

Its like asking a mouse to pull a log that an elephant lifts effortlessly.

The spiritual power of Gandhi came from devotion to God via humility and surrender.
    To some humility can look like a weakness, anger can look like strength.
    Not so.
    Check the history of Gandhi and see what he achieved through non violence, meditation, and spiritual non-action which is extremely powerful.
    Its a question of spiritual power focusing--- that spiritual power requires much work to develop, before it is truly effective as non-action.

Namaste
    Dear Chris,

Thank you for your polite rely! I wish to agree with you. Rumi, Christ, Gandhi and other great being were realised to some degree. We are not of that calibre, yet!
    Humility is knowing that we have much to do to achieve this status. They may have had powers of energy to appear to do nothing.

Realising ones true nature is no big deal, it is just being conscious of being conscious, and realising it pure empty nature.
    The work we all have to realise is clearing the stick self cherishing, which wraps pure consciousness in a fog.

The assumption that just by believing lifetimes of fog will clear by itself, is delusional.
    I know I'm deluded, but that a start!

People are running away with the idea that the information they receive makes then enlightened, and there is nothing more
    for them to do. Information is just the first step. All master have been through some sort of trial or bootcamp. It breaks down the pride!

All the best
    Tony
    Last edited by Tony; 21st June 2011 at 18:58. Reason: word missed out

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Fred Steeves (21st June 2011), greybeard (21st June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (21st June 2011), jimbojp (22nd June 2011), ktlight (21st June 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd June 2011), MargueriteBee (9th August 2011), pilotsimone (21st June 2011), QueenKat (23rd June 2011), Rainbowbrite (21st June 2011), Reinhard (22nd June 2011), sandy (1st July 2011), The One (22nd June 2011), Thinking Allowed (22nd June 2011), thunder24 (21st June 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Bill, this has hit me like thunder clap!!!

Wow, finally some things I am unconsciously doing make sense to me.
    My way of putting attention on people and things without judging,
    which just happens since any fear inside me is more and more dissipating...
    The feeling of presence of someone often for days, even while doing something like writing this article...

Thanks for making this conscious Bill and Inelia!

Inelia has really started a wave inside my heart.
    I'm at a complete loss to express my gratitude towards you!

Thank you,

Bhusunda

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

pilotsimone (21st June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (21st June 2011), seko (26th June 2011), Sierra (25th June 2011), Spirithorse (23rd June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Unless people have experienced the state of 'being' and what happens in that state to event or people in their lives, they will not understand and continue to question and/or argue. Its like the taste of honey, have to taste it to 'know'. Obviously by many of the posts here, lots of members know exactly what Bill and Inelia are talking about. Its like a mirror to their own experiences of 'being'. Once one experiences something and 'knows'. Naysayers can philosophise all they like but direct experience is the touchstone of truth.

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Belle (21st June 2011), Bhusunda (21st June 2011), christian (22nd June 2011), dancing_particles (22nd June 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (22nd June 2011), Heart-2-Heart (22nd June 2011), Hervé (22nd June 2011), Karma Ngedom (22nd June 2011), ktlight (21st June 2011), LesliesFarm (21st June 2011), Limor Wolf (21st June 2011), Michelle Marie (21st June 2011), Patrikas (22nd June 2011), pilotsimone (21st June 2011), Rocky_Shorz (21st June 2011), seko (21st June 2011), Selene (22nd June 2011), Sierra (25th June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

once you find the peaceful truths, nothing the naysayers say can bother you.

instead of feeling anger towards them, it is more of a sorrow...

8. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    ...Naysayers can philosophise all they like but direct experience is the touchstone of truth.
    Awesome! It becomes obvious to those applying it daily.

Namaste, Steven

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), Michelle Marie (21st June 2011), pilotsimone (21st June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Carmen (here)
    Unless people have experienced the state of 'being' and what happens in that state to event or people in their lives, they will not understand and continue to question and/or argue. Its like the taste of honey, have to taste it to 'know'. Obviously by many of the posts here, lots of members know exactly what Bill and Inelia are talking about. Its like a mirror to their own experiences of 'being'. Once one experiences something and 'knows'. Naysayers can philosophise all they like but direct experience is the touchstone of truth.
    Thank you Carmen, I was looking the for the right words to say the same thing!

Bill is here relating to us his direct and personal experience. You can debate that all you want, it will not change anything for him. As you say he "knows the taste of honey". I think this article is an acknowledgement for others that do the same type or "work" or have the calling to do such "work". It also goes a long way towards self empowerment, towards find this with in yourself... I struggle a bit with words here, but again, Carmen said it clearly and beautifully.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 21st June 2011 at 21:05. Reason: missed some words :)

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), Bhusunda (21st June 2011), Carmen (21st June 2011), ktlight (21st June 2011), Laura Elina (14th July 2011), LesliesFarm (21st June 2011), Limor Wolf (21st June 2011), Patrikas (22nd June 2011), pilotsimone (21st June 2011), PurpleLama (21st June 2011), seko (21st June 2011), Selene (22nd June 2011), Sierra (25th June 2011), Spirithorse (23rd June 2011), sunflower (21st June 2011), thunder24 (22nd June 2011), ulli (21st June 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Taking a look at our human history - many changes where led by pioneers who went before the camp and lit up the road for others to walk safely.we all know that we are in the midst of a MAJOR change,one on a scale that was never seen on the known (published) history of the human race.

The discoveries are enormous to grasp,we also know that we are not living our human potential and not using our abilities as a consequence of severe supression,and because of lack of trust and ignorance of the real Physical laws of the universe.

We are now in a race to obtain this knowledge,against the will of those who want to continue and keep it repressed,If we accept the truth that indeed we are an outcome of a genetic experiment,and there is a wealth of supportive evidence to back this up,than together with this knowledge (some of it is pure internal) there comes the associated effects...if our ancestors that come and visit us by UFO's,
    have the abilities to Exceed the speed of light,manipulate time,use telephaty as first 'language', insert thoughts in our mind,Change the composition of their body mass to move between dimensions, than why dont we? is this really so unacceptable to think about?

As our awarness grows and the changes in the world are intensifying ,We raise our vibration and consciousness and so does the planet,than we shed the blocks and remove the barriers that surrounded us for so long,now we can focus on the power of our consciousness,wich is the wheel of our vehicle.

When Inelia describes how she telports herself and is directed for a specific mission by an energy source and listening to others with very similiar life experiences (for example Jason Andrews, Tracy Taylor, Rochelle Delia),when all pieces of this puzzle are added together and create a near complete picture,we may come to a conclusion that we are here at this time to assist with this earth mission and we are equipped with the appropriate tools to do so.If Bill has recently experienced this advancement on himself,than I hope that this 'virus' is contagious enough and will infect as many of us as needed to assist with the last push during the birth of this new earth.

Time to roll our sleeves
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 22nd June 2011 at 04:46.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bhusunda (22nd June 2011), Carmen (22nd June 2011), christian (22nd June 2011), craig mitchell (22nd June 2011), dancing_particles (22nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (22nd June 2011), lightwalker (22nd June 2011), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2011), Patrikas (22nd June 2011), pilotsimone (22nd June 2011), PurpleLama (22nd June 2011), StephenW11UK (27th June 2011), thunder24 (22nd June 2011), ulli (22nd June 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    From Original Post:

Bill, is it possible that the less enlightened or those of the "dark side" could also do this but have negative results? Is there any danger to the practice of complete surrender to an unknown force?
    Again I bring up this question. What happens when people with different perspectives - say, Service to self- use this practice to act as a conduit for this energy that flows? What happens when the truly evil use this technique?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

thunder24 (22nd June 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

From Original Post:

Bill, is it possible that the less enlightened or those of the "dark side" could also do this but have negative results? Is there any danger to the practice of complete surrender to an unknown force?
    Again I bring up this question. What happens when people with different perspectives - say, Service to self- use this practice to act as a conduit for this energy that flows? What happens when the truly evil use this technique?
    It's already happening... Look at the state of today's humanity. We need to return to a state of consciousness based on Unconditional Love in order for humanity to progress (evolve) to a higher vibrational dimension (density). People will do everything else including the so called "spirituality" that comes with its own set of "rules", but fail to see LOVE as the most important factor in their lifes, and for the ones they encounter in this life...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

christian (22nd June 2011), Heartsong (22nd June 2011), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

From Original Post:

Quote Inelia: Anybody who reaches a certain level of awareness can do this stuff. It’s part of the human toolkit. It’s not something that I brought in from outside. This is all wired into every human being. And this is part of the human tool kits that are being oppressed, suppressed and invalidated in everybody. And people are taught that they don’t exist, taught that they’re not able to do these things.
    Can the person you term 'evil' even reach this level of awareness?

Looking forward to hearing responses on this one.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 22nd June 2011 at 01:53.
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Carmen (22nd June 2011), Heartsong (22nd June 2011)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

From Original Post:

Think it terms of different levels of vibration.

Like attract like.

Those of a lower vibrational construct, if came into contact with the sorts of energy we are discussing, would be transformed.

They don't get to wield this type of refined energy as its not on their "bandwidth".

As we know they have their own ideas of how to gain power,
    but its through milking it of others, it's not from source.

- Well, actually that's not strickly correct as everything is from source,
    but they can't take it directly, they need it to be filtered.

Energy from source, never runs out.

The technique is one aspect, but it's the quality, the refined level of vibration,
    energy, that is flowing through us the vessels,
    that is doing the "work" .

I hope this makes sense.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Bhusunda (22nd June 2011), Carmen (22nd June 2011), loveandgratitude (22nd June 2011), pilotsimone (22nd June 2011), PurpleLama (22nd June 2011)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Bill, your insights have a strong resemblence to the ideas in daoistic literature. For those not familiar with daoism, it is stated that dao is beyond words and hence cannot be explained, yet when attempts are made it commonly refers to an all pervading conscious forcem, which is the animating force of all-that-is, all the illusory things, and the struggle is always to use your free will to get in tune with that, to join this subtle supreme flow.

To illustrate that, this is chapter 37 from the Dao De Jing:

Dao invariably takes no action, and yet there is nothing left undone.
    If you can keep it, all things will transform spontaneously.
    If, during that process, you should desire to be active,
    restrain with simplicity, which has no name.
    Simplicity, which has no name, is free of desires.
    Being free of desires, it is tranquil.
    And the world will be at peace of its own accord.

This concept is not exclusive to daoism of course, it's elementary. Your story merely adds some insight to how it is applied practically, which is very important. As is also stated in the Dao De Jing, lots of people know these subtle truths, but few know how to apply them. It's this paradoxical mixture of being focused and yet not attached, anchor refers to the basic universal laws as formulated in the Handbook for the New Paradigm, greybeard quoted the Nazarene and Rumi, astrid cites the shamanistic concept of being "a hollow bone" and they all state the same thing, it's fundamental!
    shen "spirit" gives rise to the wu chi " the movement of synchronicity" wu wei which is activity without resistance. This is what the bhagavad gita is about.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

astrid (22nd June 2011), christian (22nd June 2011), PurpleLama (22nd June 2011)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pilotsimone (here)
    From Original Post:

Quote Inelia: Anybody who reaches a certain level of awareness can do this stuff. It’s part of the human toolkit. It’s not something that I brought in from outside. This is all wired into every human being. And this is part of the human tool kits that are being oppressed, suppressed and invalidated in everybody. And people are taught that they don’t exist, taught that they’re not able to do these things.

Looking forward to hearing responses on this one.
    Evil people certainly can project their evil energy although i don't know if it's always through conscious effort or not. By extention, if Bill and Inelia were to proceed with their plans to espouse or teach what they know of allowing "source" flow through them, could they be exposing a powerful technique to people who could be destructive with it?
    This is not saying that they would want to obviously.

power is power. Good, Godlike, and Loving intention in one person's mind might destroy what another holds dear. For instance, a person might clear a forest to build a Walmart for the greater good of employing his friends and neighbors. This taken to a spiritual level, a Godly person might be the conduit for the inspiration for another to make a discovery to feed his tribe. A person of the dark side might be the conduit for finding a way to hoard food so that other tribes would starve.

Am I making any sense? Or, am I not understanding something.

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Evil people certainly can project their evil energy although i don't know if it's always through conscious effort or not.
    I see a difference between Bill's energy and the energy that he described flowing through him. It was clear to me this was coming through him, not from him. A very distinct difference, no?

I also felt they were saying you can only be this conduit when you've reached a certain level of awareness...how aware can one be if negative entities are using their body in such a way?

Good questions! I hope those with experience will clarify because I'm just guessing at this point.
    Last edited by pilotsimone; 22nd June 2011 at 05:31.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

Bhusunda (22nd June 2011), christian (22nd June 2011)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Evil people certainly can project their evil energy although i don't know if it's always through conscious effort or not.
    I see a difference between Bill's energy and the energy that he described flowing through him. It was clear to me this was coming through him, not from him. A very distinct difference, no?
    Yes I see the difference. However, conjurors, wizards, generally mystical dark souls do pull energy from somewhere outside themselves.

28. Link to Post #76
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    People are running away with the idea that the information they receive makes then enlightened, and there is nothing more for them to do. Information is just the first step. All master have been through some sort of trial or bootcamp. It breaks down the pride!
    That's like saying "people having read an instruction on how to build an airplane just run away and think they can start immediately". That's not just pride, it's presumptuous to the highest degree. What you are saying Tony should be pretty much self-evident.

Eventually, to become enlightened, to become one with the source, which one paradoxically never lost connection with in the first place, is not not only a possibility, but everyone's destiny. Meanwhile, everything is possible.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

amedeejp (24th June 2011), pilotsimone (22nd June 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Why not now?

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Eventually, to become enlightened, to become one with the source, which one paradoxically never lost connection with in the first place, is not not only a possibility, but everyone's destiny. Meanwhile, everything is possible.
    I agree with this. I didn't express myself very well. What I meant...

Is the person you term 'evil' at this level of awareness?
    If not, maybe it's correct to say they can't do this yet.

32. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating!!!

33. Link to Post #80
    Philippines Avalon Member joelmags's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Bill and Inelia,

Update: focused, got out of the way.

Had a good number of instantaneous healings today.

Thank you. A lot more people went home smiling and thankful.

Thank you for helping with the mission.

Back to more practice (;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast