+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Focusing : The Transformational Lens

1. Link to Post #101
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Focusing : The Transformational Lens

anyone here see the connection between this and reconnective healing?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...752#post254752

love

paul1972
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

2. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Great, looking forward to engage with it. Namaste

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

silvervioletrubie (6th July 2011)

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

"You see me and I see you ...And all that is left is I." Someone very dear to me once said that. A memory that came back while I was reading this thread.

(Another random thought that was sparked by Greybeard's post, the greatest spiritual teacher cannot do but point at the direction, where the "door" may be found. "You think it is the stars you're gazing at? You're looking at a reflection of yourself." When you grab the knob to open the door... You have already chosen, where it leads. And that is the greatest teaching I have received, to have been smiled at and told that I have legs, all I need to be able to walk. No higher power than the truth, and suppose everyone decides their own truth. So what does that make you?)

Hope everyone is having a good day.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Fred Steeves (16th July 2011), nomadguy (15th July 2011), starsha (9th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #104
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

The importance of focus can not be overstessed. Our children should be taught this in school. To know how to clear the space of our personality mind to allow the greater Mind of God to come through. To be "present" in all that we do. To be "present" with people we are with. Not to be trying to 'best' them or have the last word. To really "listen" with "Presence and Focus" Not to be thinking of what we want to say to them. This allows us to really "know" . We get out of our own way. As Inelia says, we dont have to "do" anything. The God Self comes through us and does the work. No opinion, no judgement, just "being". When our minds are clear and we are present with whatever we are doing and whomever we are with, when we do bring up in thought what we wish to have, to manifest in our lives, happens quite quickly. The thought processes become very precious and carefully guarded because we will get what we wish for. Our thoughts are always creative whether we realize it or not. We are responsible for our thoughts, they are our babies.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd October 2011), Fred Steeves (16th July 2011), giovonni (16th July 2011), Jayke (16th July 2011), Star (29th July 2011), starsha (9th August 2011), truthseekerdan (16th July 2011), ZuLiZ (23rd July 2011)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

There are many different methods we can use to learn how to focus. All of them are quite simple but can also be difficult. Our culture via television, schooling etc has scrambled our minds and I now see that as a deliberate plan to keep our minds fearful and scrambled.

All the various means of meditation help in teaching us focus. Being present with all we do and not allowing the mind to hive off on its own, thinking of anything 'but" what we are physically 'doing'. When we become 'aware' of what the mind is 'doing', and we have a desire to bring it under our conscious control, we can then gently bring it back to purpose.

In the early days when I was practicing being 'present' I was on a car journey with my husband. I intended to stay in the present moment all day. Well, I went unconscious at one point and the mind wandered off. Next thing a hail of smallest stones hit my side of the windscreen and gave me a hell of a fright which brought me back to the 'present'!!! Once we are on the spiritual journey consciously, the universe sets out to help us with our intentions!!!

Another excellent focusing exercise is candle focus. This is very pleasant to do and really helps to focus our minds.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2011), Star (17th July 2011), ZuLiZ (23rd July 2011)

10. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello Carmen,

Thank you for your posts as they help me with this type of work I have been doing trying to stay in the present moment. It is particularly difficult as I am on social security, with no other resources and if they don't pay I cannot pay my rent or other bills like phone, heat and internet....Although I know others are dealing also with different types of crisis, this means one is no less important than the other in learning to focus and stay present. Anyone here want to create a group of us to remind each other to stay in the moment, lol?

Love & Light,
    Star

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Star For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2011)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Syd's Avatar
    Thanks

So is the movie, "The Secret" a lie because it teaches us to desire a particular future outcome to manifest it? Or when it comes to healing there is a different process? I wonder if one can heal one's own physical issues through the way Inela eloquently reminded us? I remember hearing in my mind that I was a healer while I was playing with my dolls as a child and now that I'm almost 30 I thought maybe it was a lie, but Inela and Bill have motivated me to see a brighter picture...maybe the visions I have of people are actually healing experiences, and maybe that one time some years ago in church when despite my will, (actually busy working on a drawing for class), I felt like my solar plexus floated me from the back of the church to the front to pray for a woman who displayed possession behaviors. I didn't feel like I helped in anyway as several of us stood there and prayed for her, but I totally need to change my outlook, unlearn what I have learned. Many thanks friends for sharing your experiences.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Syd For This Post:

giovonni (18th July 2011)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Star, when I read your post my mind immediately went to a little book I read some time ago called "Sons of God" by Christine Merci. It can be picked up second hand from Alibri Books (probably others also). In the book is a fabulous learning on gratefulness. To be grateful in all things. Christine Merci's story is true. She was at the bottom. She had lost her beloved husband in the Korean War and was going through a very long and drawn out grieving process. She had lost her job and was stony broke and desperate. She ended up going to a desert area where she had first met her husband and completely lost and depressed she called out for help. (BTW this is a very rough outline of the story.) There she received inspiration/enlightenment and it came with the suggestion that she was to be grateful for her life. That was it. Just to be grateful. It was her first guidance from her God Self (Higher Self). She found herself on a bus heading toward LA (where she would never have gone herself) where she ended up in a filthy room in LA. Her description of the room painted a dreadful picture but she determined to honour her undertaking to be grateful in all things. (She had made a binding commitment to just that out in the desert) She set about cleaning it as best she could with no resources.

The book goes on from there with her being grateful, refusing to go down again, and listening and responding to inspiration and direction from her Inner Beingness, her Inner God. Allowing only thoughts that were uplifting into her mind brought her vibration up and into an advancing state again.

Focusing, clearing the mind allows your GodSelf to impart to you inpiration and guidance to help you. Being the wise steward of your own mind governs what enters there and therefore what is outpictured (manifested) in your life.

Not that Im suggesting that you are in such dire straights, but for me this book was such a great reminder of the acsension attitude of gratitude. Gratitude is the Abundance Attitude. Those who have it, more is added. Those who don't, more is taken away.

Love to you

Carmen

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

CdnSirian (23rd October 2011), giovonni (18th July 2011), Star (18th July 2011), ZuLiZ (23rd July 2011)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

No, "The Secret" is not a lie. Manifesting isnt quite as simple I dont think, as has been portrayed in "The Secret" Definitely what we wish to manifest in our lives, we should focus upon.

Focusing as a discipline by itself is the means of clearing the slate, pushing back the furniture, making a clearance. Our minds are Sooo full of chatter, of beliefs, of just plain stuff, that in most people there is no gap to it, no room for our GodSelf to impart anything to us. No room for inspiration in all the clutter!!

When our minds are clear and clean from some sort of focused work/discipline, then, what we put into that clear lens, our God can Observe and manifest for us, quite quickly. But, we have to do the work!! Our GodSelf just waits patiently, life after life, for us to Shut Up!!!! So it can Say Something.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

slipknotted (2nd August 2011), Star (18th July 2011)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

to put it in a riddle - Manifestation it is like reaching for a beach ball among the waves of the ocean.
    Not so simple to catch that ball now is it?
    Why not now?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Star (18th July 2011)

20. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dear Carmen,

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful response. I have always had gratitude in my life. Whenever a friend showed a small act of kindness towards me I was/am so grateful that I often cry when expressing my thanks. I was once in the world with a prosperous business with my husband and was always generous and kind to those less fortunate in any way, never thinking what was ahead of me in my future. When I decided to leave this abusive (in all ways) 22 year relationship, I lost my children, my parents said they would have nothing to do with me if I proceeded, (even though I saw my mother so often abused by my father for so many years). I could not imagine how this could happen as I wanted my children...I will leave it at that...I am an only child and walked this horrendous path alone, except for a few friends who lived far away.

My income dropped to $5000 a year as I kept losing jobs due to many symptoms I could not understand. After a few years I was finally brought to an HMO where I was marketing coordinator and 100% covered. Shortly they had to let me go for the same symptoms and I had a huge attack and was able to barely get to a neurologist who diagnosed me with multiple sclerosis after being put in the hospital also, but I was completely covered and felt so fortunate that I finally knew what was wrong. I had to go on welfare, medicaid etc and never again worked in the world but was brought to a spiritual D.O. who only did cranio-sacral work, was not affiliated with any hospital, rarely gave out drugs but often sent you to the health food store for remedies and felt that the body was self-healing.

I was led by him to a spiriutal counselor, who introduced me to A Course In Miracles and took me on for whatever I could give, which was usually $0. He said our connection was not about money but about Love and it was hard for me to accept this help. As I read more and was very much alone, I started to become more peaceful and had to apply for social security disability. Was refused 3x and had to go before a judge. By then I realized my fate was not in the judges hands but to a Higher Order and I was ready to accept whatever came down as ok. I had no fear but was quite ill as my lawyer had to drive me there. He passed me immediately after I told him why I could not work gainfully. I started to feel more peaceful and safe within and began a slow climb to feeling better. I still had bitterness, anger, pain and resentment over the rejection of my parents and manipulation of my young children.

That was 30 yrs. ago and the past 2 yrs have been intense upbringing of all these things and brought up hate I never got in touch with. Then by asking for release from this pain and I lost all energy, I began to understand Karma, and that I drew this situation to myself for reasons I did not completely understand and I started to look at those involved from their dysfunctional lives and began to understand that they were responding in the only way they could given their life experience. I began to forgive. I now feel my MS was directly brought on by this traumatic loss and unresolved feelings of bitterness/hate etc. I wondered why on what seems like a lifetime of spiritual journey that I had no friends and was still so alone. It made no sense. I did leave that teaching also and became agnostic in the sense that I did not believe in a god that created such a world, such a defective body and such imbalance in life etc etc.

I started to learn from Project Camelot in 2007/08 about UFO/ET,s, conspiracy in government and politics, and many other things that felt so right for me that were back by credible whistleblowers. I left that for a time and found PA and did not delve into the negative history but listened to the Bill/Inelia interview and the Kerry/Bill interview on what happend to Camelot and knew I wanted to be here to raise my consciousness since I have now healed my past, know that god did not create me and who really did and ended up with such a wonderful group of loving friends. I talk to several on Skype, others in email and cherish all of them. They are sustaining me and I do not feel alone anymore. I feel love and know I am LOVE also. I always have gratitude for the littlest things and when the thoughts of losing my home come up, I choose to let them go as fear is not where I want to go and that I know if I follow my inner guidance, I will be shown the next step. I know I have written a lot here but felt inspired to do so from your post. We are all here for the same reason; to rise above fear and negative thinking and to raise our consciosness and to extend love and compassion to everyone here as we are all in different stages of learning and being kind to one another in spite of not agreeing with some things, is what this forum is all about. I love being here. It has been my salvation and my growth. I know what is going on and what is truth here for me...so yes, I do have gratitude and always have. Just now and then I get antsy thinking of losing my home but then I have lost so much and risen above it and feel others like you can support me when I post a fear or two. I wake up to real friends here and for that I am soooooo grateful.

Love & Light,

Star

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star For This Post:

Carmen (3rd August 2011), CdnSirian (23rd October 2011), Laura Elina (21st July 2011), loveandgratitude (18th July 2011), slipknotted (2nd August 2011)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I'm happy for your amazing experiece, Bill~ I hope one day I can do that, too. But before that, I have to fix my instrument, for millions of lifetimes it‘s blocked, rusted and dumb now, I hope one day I can heal them all.
    endless light from the deepest black

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Renne For This Post:

Star (29th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member strevane's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks, Bill,

I actually read this article and The Cry of Gaia first on bill.inelia.com. That's what brought me back to Avalon. I have a wonderful feeling about your work with Inelia. It's exciting! And - I've started using the tools on her website. Those, this forum, and Camelot, are suddenly helping bring into focus things I've been missing for over a decade, and leading me to tools and information elsewhere that are just what I need now.
    The flight of freedom, or the "thud of compliance."

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Thank you Star, for your heartfelt account. Yours seems to have been a particularly difficult and painful journey. I am pleased that you are finding answers, love and support here at the Avalon Forum. People supporting people. I'm sure as you continue with uncovering your deep painful attitudes and releasing, that improvements in your situation will follow. Man, this is not an easy world. It is the school of hard knocks, for sure, but to eventually find that clarity, that peace of mind is somehow worth it. And we know it. I was given a little phrase mantra which I use when my mind spirals into blame and critisizm. It is : Release release release release, allow allow allow allow, forgive forgive forgive forgive! Its simple, but effective.

26. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I've always wondered what that was, I'm drawn to someone, and go to them and look them right in the EYE , right in the pupil, and it's quiet, focused , and time stops for a few seconds but seems like years, then we speak about seemingly nothing and I'm on my way and wonder what was that? It kinda happens on it's own and I rarely pay attention to the process, but wooooeee ! it makes sense now. thank you gotta go , work to do.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. Link to Post #116
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ----

And while I'm at it -- we've just committed to hold a seminar in Sedona, Arizona, on 27-28 August.
    Mmmm, what a great post. Marketing 101.

28. Link to Post #117
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

This revelation is valuable to mankind
    I asked; “What is necessary for a group to function as a unity?” I received this revelation: I sit with my group, we are maybe 15 participants. We hold hands and form a circle connecting us to each other via 3 energy circles of white light. One we are sitting upon one runs through our hands and connects our hearts one runs through our temples. After a while a sea of light accumulates in the center of our circle, now we lift our arms up and lean back and a light from above connects with the light in our midst and in a rush, it spread out and around the globe. The voice says: “This is what it takes, for a group to function!”
    Love and light
    Kirsten

29. Link to Post #118
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill
    I know what you are talking about, and I would like to share this.
    This revelation is valuable to mankind
    I asked; “What is necessary for a group to function as a unity?” I received this revelation: I sit with my group, we are maybe 15 participants. We hold hands and form a circle connecting us to each other via 3 energy circles of white light. One we are sitting upon one runs through our hands and connects our hearts one runs through our temples. After a while a sea of light accumulates in the center of our circle, now we lift our arms up and lean back and a light from above connects with the light in our midst and in a rush, it spread out and around the globe. The voice says: “This is what it takes, for a group to function!”
    Love and light
    Kirsten

30. Link to Post #119
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thought I had answered on your side Bill, but since I could not see my bulletin, I wrote it again and then I discovered that it was transferred to this page. I do not understand right, but ok

31. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Hey there, dear friends!
    Guys, I just received this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=cC27DSSMryI
    from our good friend Jackeline, who were with us at Vilcabamba, altough she didn´t join us here in Avalon. I´m also studying Inelia´s Ascension course...it´s getting more and more confuse to "resonate"...I would love to hear your oppinion on the video..please take a time, ok?
    Tks!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast