+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #2761
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Planet X COVER -UP ----Zeta Talk Newsletter.

Strangely enough though: Ann Eller, former assistant of J. Allen Hynek, is a strong supporter of the Zeta report ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

sandy (3rd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2762
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Planet X COVER -UP ----Zeta Talk Newsletter.

My, my, my... here we go again...

Here is from Ken Adachi, a former devoted Zeta sucker (a certain PT Barnum reckoned there's one born every minute... so it's a never ending story):

I had expected Nancy Leider and Zeta Talk to disappear from the Internet following the 2003 fiasco, but I guess a built up CIA/NASA/military disinformation psyops like Zeta Talk is simply too juicy a scam to just abandon, so they profer a truly moronic and pathetic 'White Lie' excuse to explain away their prediction failure and just move the date up another eleven years to 2012! So we are treated with another eleven years of disinformation nonsense, fear mongering, anxiety promotion, worry promotion, fear of having children born into such a nightmare world, re-locating to remote, bare bones survial locations, etc., etc., for a whole new generation of suckers, rubes, and newbies who will buy into the Zeta Talk lie with the same wide eyed belief that I bought into it between 1995 and 2003, and wind up posting Youtube videos with ingenious sounding explantions of mysterious celestial body movements in the solar system accounting for this or that "HMO" and similar absurdities. .

I've also re-printed the current home page from ZetaTalk further below which includes links to the modified Pole Shift explanation mentioned above and the "White Lie' gambit. Remarkable, Nancy also includes the following statement on her current Zeta Talk home page:
    "Note: Where Planet X came into the inner solar system in early 2003, it has not yet passed, though has gone through gyrations while passing the Sun's S Pole and adjusting to the Sun's magnetic field. Some ZetaTalk is best understood in the context of the date written. These topics, below, are organized by date written and should be read in order for a historical perspective. The increase in Earth changes and electromagnetic interference and evidence of Planet X in the inner solar system is palpable. For the very latest ZetaTalk, however, jump to the bottom for news about the current year!"

Here, we witness the lunacy, ridiculousness, and witlessness of Zeta Talk, Nancy Leider, and her handlers in full flower. She reports that this huge red planet, Nibiru, which she and Zeta Talk said was 4 times larger and 23 times more dense than Earth, had ENTERED the earth's solar system in 2003; yet still had not "passed."

How could a 'planet' 4 times larger than earth enter the earth's solar system in 2003 and not be seen by astronomers?
    Full article and antecedents here:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetat...n24mar12.shtml
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Operator (2nd April 2012), RMorgan (2nd April 2012), sandy (3rd April 2012), Words of Joy (2nd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #2763
    Thanks

Default Re: Study on the Planet X

Antarctic glacier: 85% of its mass has melted
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...102995715.html

2012: University of Hawai: Team of astronomers conclude that Earth usually has more than one moon
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...102791829.html

2012: Magnetic storms spotted on Venus
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...102961292.html

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stomy For This Post:

Lettherebelight (7th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #2764
    Thanks

Southwest Research Institute: Intense asteroid impacts on Earth, raise questions about the source of impactors
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...104232446.html

University of Western Ontario: Astrophysicist uncovers secret origin of brown dwarfs
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...104674056.html

Astronauts condemn NASA’s global warming endorsement
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...103241282.html

Phoebe, Saturn's moon may have been captured
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...104234741.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stomy For This Post:

Lettherebelight (7th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #2765
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

This info is definitely worth looking at. Mainstream science, in its quest to find one theory of physics that explains everything, has finally come up with the Standard Theory of Elementary Particles. It is elegant and beautiful in its simplicity, BUT it cannot explain gravity. Well done to McCanney for his work and bah humbug to mainstream scientists who reject his work.

Does our solar system have another sun? I was surprised to find out recently that our solar system is in the small minority in only having one sun - most in the universe have two. This could mean that there is another sun/star in our solar system and we have not found it OR one of the reasons why such a diversity of life flourishes in our solar system (and not only on Earth) is because we only have one sun/star.

The Jesus/Christian aspect of this thread does not resonate with me, but that is because it is not my path and does not align with my vibrational frequency. I hope that this does not make it impossible for me to engage in a conversation with those who are aligned with the Jesus/Christian vibrational frequency.

I read a lot of mainstream science, especially historical stuff, and this is what I have discovered:

Mainstream scientists are often eccentric.
    Many theories and discoveries accepted by mainstream scientists come from the work of amateurs (i.e. not in the academic field).
    Mainstream scientists do steal each others' work.
    Mainstream scientists often get stuck in tunnel vision.
    Mainstream scientists often fight with each other (and have even been known to call each other names, such as 'dastardly liar'!) and frequently disagree with each other.
    Mainstream scientists will often build an entire theory around one small bit of incomplete evidence (evidence is not proof).

No this does not mean that mainstream scientists are bad and wrong, but I am perplexed at why they absolutely refuse to even acknowledge theories from what is labelled 'fringe science' without valid reason. Anyway, we are lucky we live in a world where we are free to read both mainstream and fringe science and make up our own minds.

Oh and fringe scientists also do all that I list above (mainstream and fringe have a lot in common, and we are all human)!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th May 2012), Lettherebelight (7th May 2012), stomy (7th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #2766
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i'm surprised there is so little interest in this thread -- lots of scientific data, which seems to the touchstone for truth for many

12. Link to Post #2767
    United States Avalon Member Coaxial's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote i'm surprised there is so little interest in this thread
    Do not miss read lack of posting indicating low interest as the lurkers and guest count are fairly steady.

Quote The Jesus/Christian aspect of this thread does not resonate with me, but that is because it is not my path and does not align with my vibrational frequency. I hope that this does not make it impossible for me to engage in a conversation with those who are aligned with the Jesus/Christian vibrational frequency.
    Thank you, as this is one of the more diplomatic as well as honest approaches to open and intelligent dialog between people on different paths I have seen displayed here.
    Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant. If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Coaxial For This Post:

9eagle9 (6th May 2012), Lettherebelight (7th May 2012), Mark (13th July 2012), sdv (6th May 2012), Sidney (15th May 2012), stomy (7th May 2012), wynderer (6th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #2768
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

along biblical lines -- it seems this is a lot like the days of Noah & the great flood -- most are going about eating & drinking & living their daily lives, ignoring the info on this thread, ot the fact that our planet is being silently nuked in various ways

to your list of mainstream scientist traits/characteristics, sdv, i'd like to add that some are disinfo agents as well

15. Link to Post #2769
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Stomy, I want to read and study this information and the briefs/abstracts that have been written. It will take a while. Why are you so sure you know the location and time? I thought no man would be allowed to know the dates and times of such "biblical information". I am very interested in the information you have presented.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

stomy (7th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #2770
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Coaxial (here)
    Quote i'm surprised there is so little interest in this thread
    Do not miss read lack of posting indicating low interest as the lurkers and guest count are fairly steady.

Quote The Jesus/Christian aspect of this thread does not resonate with me, but that is because it is not my path and does not align with my vibrational frequency. I hope that this does not make it impossible for me to engage in a conversation with those who are aligned with the Jesus/Christian vibrational frequency.
    Thank you, as this is one of the more diplomatic as well as honest approaches to open and intelligent dialog between people on different paths I have seen displayed here.
    No problem, i'm open mind (sdv coaxial)

Quote along biblical lines -- it seems this is a lot like the days of Noah & the great flood -- most are going about eating & drinking & living their daily lives, ignoring the info on this thread, ot the fact that our planet is being silently nuked in various ways
    It's true, it's the same phenomen Kolbrin speaks tooo

Quote Stomy, I want to read and study this information and the briefs/abstracts that have been written. It will take a while. Why are you so sure you know the location and time? I thought no man would be allowed to know the dates and times of such "biblical information". I am very interested in the information you have presented.
    Tyvm Mandala kiss
    Alone, God know the dates and times BUT information gathered give an approximative date. i analyze clairvoyance, prophecies, the holy bible, studies. After, a correlation is created with all these elements= the hidden answer
    Marc 13.23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
    If jesus says it, read the holy bible and interpret scribes
    peace & love

18. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

RedeZra (7th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #2771
    Thanks

2012: Royal Astronomical Society: A brown dwarf helps reveal giant planets
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105034163.html

1999: University of Louisiana at Lafayette: Cometary evidence of a massive body in the outer Oort cloud
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105080170.html

The Kolbrin and Planet X
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...103064529.html

20. Link to Post #2772
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Lightbulb May 2012 New Rogue 'Planet X' Found in Our Solar System?

~May 2012 New 'Planet X' Found in Our Solar System? Odd orbits of remote objects hint at unseen world, new calculations suggest: http://goo.gl/zpkXU for the Dutch: http://goo.gl/sllZK

Richard A. Lovett in Timberline Lodge, Oregon
    for National Geographic News
    Published May 11, 2012

An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.
    Kuiper belt objects are small icy bodies—including some dwarf planets—that lie beyond the orbit of Neptune.

Once considered the ninth planet in our system, the dwarf planet Pluto, for example, is one of the largest Kuiper belt objects, at about 1,400 miles (2,300 kilometers) wide. Dozens of the other objects are hundreds of miles across, and more are being discovered every year.
    (See "Three New 'Plutos'? Possible Dwarf Planets Found.")

What's intriguing, Gomes said, is that, according to his new calculations, about a half dozen Kuiper belt objects—including the remote body known as Sedna—are in strange orbits compared to where they should be, based on existing solar system models. (Related: "Pluto Neighbor Gets Downsized.")
    The objects' unexpected orbits have a few possible explanations, said Gomes, who presented his findings Tuesday at a meeting of the American Astronomical Society in Timberline Lodge, Oregon.
    "But I think the easiest one is a planetary-mass solar companion"—a planet that orbits very far out from the sun but that's massive enough to be having gravitational effects on Kuiper belt objects.

Mystery Planet a Captured Rogue?

For the new work, Gomes analyzed the orbits of 92 Kuiper belt objects, then compared his results to computer models of how the bodies should be distributed, with and without an additional planet.
    If there's no distant world, Gomes concludes, the models don't produce the highly elongated orbits we see for six of the objects.
    How big exactly the planetary body might be isn't clear, but there are a lot of possibilities, Gomes added.

Based on his calculations, Gomes thinks a Neptune-size world, about four times bigger than Earth, orbiting 140 billion miles (225 billion kilometers) away from the sun—about 1,500 times farther than Earth—would do the trick.
    But so would a Mars-size object—roughly half Earth's size—in a highly elongated orbit that would occasionally bring the body sweeping to within 5 billion miles (8 billion kilometers) of the sun.
    Gomes speculates that the mystery object could be a rogue planet that was kicked out of its own star system and later captured by the sun's gravity. (See "'Nomad' Planets More Common Than Thought, May Orbit Black Holes.")

Or the putative planet could have formed closer to our sun, only to be cast outward by gravitational encounters with other planets.

However, actually finding such a world would be a challenge.
    To begin with, the planet might be pretty dim. Also, Gomes's simulations don't give astronomers any clue as to where to point their telescopes—"it can be anywhere," he said.

No Smoking Gun

Other astronomers are intrigued but say they'll want a lot more proof before they're willing to agree that the solar system—again—has nine planets. (Also see "Record Nine-Planet Star System Discovered?")
    "Obviously, finding another planet in the solar system is a big deal," said Rory Barnes, an astronomer at the University of Washington. But, he added, "I don't think he really has any evidence that suggests it is out there."
    Instead, he added, Gomes "has laid out a way to determine how such a planet could sculpt parts of our solar system. So while, yes, the evidence doesn't exist yet, I thought the bigger point was that he showed us that there are ways to find that evidence."
    Douglas Hamilton, an astronomer from the University of Maryland, agrees that the new findings are far from definitive.

"What he showed in his probability arguments is that it's slightly more likely. He doesn't have a smoking gun yet."

And Hal Levison, an astronomer at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, says he isn't sure what to make of Gomes's finding.
    "It seems surprising to me that a [solar] companion as small as Neptune could have the effect he sees," Levison said.

But "I know Rodney, and I'm sure he did the calculations right."
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th May 2012 at 06:48. Reason: adding more info
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #2773
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Default Re: May 2012 New Rogue 'Planet X' Found in Our Solar System?

Blah blah blah.

Quote Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes
    He means amateur telescopes. Well, duh! Of course there is a lot of distant objects that we "mere mortals" can't see.

But if the Hubble telescope can see tens of thousands of galaxies in a tiny speck of "black" space, then it certainly could see the object if they bothered to try.

And what makes Planet X (if it exists) "rogue". That is just sensationalist attention-grabbing BS. The original story does NOT mention Planet X.

I suggest the thread title is changed to match the title of the the original National Geographic story:
    New Planet Found in Our Solar System?

...and I suggest the link is changed to the original source link (not some sneaky short link to another link)
    Original link: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/05/120511-new-planet-solar-system-kuiper-belt-space-science/

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

D-Day (14th May 2012), InTheBackground (14th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #2774
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Cjay

.. if I wanna change the title I have my reasons, study the content and you see why, no need to be a nitpicker or a wannabe "mister perfect" fetishism
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

25. Link to Post #2775
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Blah blah blah.
    Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes
    He means amateur telescopes. Well, duh! Of course there is a lot of distant objects that we "mere mortals" can't see.
    But if the Hubble telescope can see tens of thousands of galaxies in a tiny speck of "black" space, then it certainly could see the object if they bothered to try.
    Please be nice. I am an amateur astronomer and anything beyond mag. 15 is too faint to be seen in telescopes costing under $10,000. The elites know of far more of what's out in the universe than they are willing to tell us. The "new" discoveries are simply soft disclosures of what they have known for decades.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

InTheBackground (14th May 2012), sandy (14th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #2776
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 246 posts

It's funny how the obfuscate real information. The finding here is:

Quote according to his new calculations, about a half dozen Kuiper belt objects—including the remote body known as Sedna—are in strange orbits compared to where they should be, based on existing solar system models.
    Everything else in the article is speculation.
    "What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, The master calls a butterfly."
    Richard Bach

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WyoSeeker For This Post:

nearing (15th May 2012), sdv (15th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #2777
    Thanks

New Planet Found in Our Solar System?
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105172509.html

30. The Following User Says Thank You to stomy For This Post:

crosby (14th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #2778
    Thanks

Planet X? New Evidence of an Unseen Planet at Solar System's Edge
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105738206.html

NASA Survey Counts Potentially Hazardous Asteroids
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105332362.html

More of 1000 scientists dispute climate alarmism
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105688050.html

2012: The Official Website of Air Force Reserve Command: Law authorizes mobilizing reservists to respond to natural disasters
    http://revivall.over-blog.com/articl...105883996.html

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stomy For This Post:

crosby (14th July 2012), nearing (27th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #2779
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Planet X or Just 32º of Insanity?

Greetings Avalonians,

Donny Gillson @ 32º of Insanity is pretty convinced that he's found evidience of Planet X.
    I found this show on you tube on Friday.

I also came across this video in which he deals with a debunker.

What do you guys think?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

<8> (23rd June 2012), Eram (27th May 2012), ghostrider (28th May 2012), RedeZra (27th May 2012), white wizard (27th May 2012)

35. Link to Post #2780
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Default Re: Planet X or Just 32º of Insanity?

Thanks for this - I will look at this with interest tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst 1 39 89 129 139 149 LastLast