Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast

Thread: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Astrology as a "Know Yourself" tool

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

You have a strong chart and it does 'indicate' (life and view unfolding) why you are here on this forum.

1540 -92 1448

First number is the overall numerical values of the energies in your chart, contained within all the alignments of the planets.

example: Sun Conjunct Mercury with a 0.59 degree orb is calculated to have an energy of '324'. This number of 324, is part of what makes up the total number of '1540'.

The 92 number, is the value of the more difficult alignments in your chart. It is calculated as a '-', and then the total , with the -92, which is 1448.

This comes from this site: http://www.new-astrology.com/index.p...al&command=new

On the right side bar-- the ability to find this chart of the 'value' of the given astrological alignments will appear, after the basic chart as been completed.

The average, in my experience, is about a total of 500-550. You, at 1500 or so, are energetically enabled at a rate of about 3x the average soul that is making an appearance in this game.

If this number one receives from this website and calculation methodology is higher or lower than someone else's.....don't worry about it.

Please understand that everyone is pressed to their limits on all levels, so all players/dancers/fliers/swimmers/runners get pushed to the same extreme, no matter what energies are in them or available to them.

What you will find is that powerful people in this world (rich and famous) are not necessarily given high energies to deal with. It is their position, due to the overall human viewpoint of the masses.....nothing more.
    Carmody - been having fun with the site you refer to.

Ran the numbers on someone (who shall remain nameless) that is a very "advanced soul" who came in with some real "challanges".

Numbers came up: 1220 -1465 -245

Interesting ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), ulli (19th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Hi Ulli

thanks for the chart done!
    you really hit a nail with me having both female and male identities in equal measure due to the Venus Mars conjunct in Leo!
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 239 posts

Very interesting hehe, and deadly accurate. haha.

I personally got 1427 -257 1170

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eternal_One For This Post:

Calz (19th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), ulli (19th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

This comes from this site: http://www.new-astrology.com/index.p...al&command=new

Hi Carmody, another question (for Ulli too):- I totall subscribe to the scientific order of the universe and the alignment of the planets. Does my real name not carry energy/order too? I used a nick on the site you mentioned Carmody, and the info seems basically accurate. (am no expert)

p.s. todays message: Beware of over-spending.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Cannot speak for others ... but names do "carry energy" (ie numerology etc) but not with astro.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), ulli (19th July 2011), ViralSpiral (19th July 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    Ireland Avalon Member finally there!!!'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks again Ulli for all this wonderful information I hope your enjoying your rest its well deserved.. take your time im in no rush im here for eternity

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finally there!!! For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), phimonic (19th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Right now Pluto is trining my natal Saturn...since Plto is so slow these are rare aspects, maybe only once in a lifetime because of retrograde motion Pluto may move over that spot up to three times over the period of one year.
    The angle yesterday was 120:00:00
    Here is what Carmody's link says about it:

"Positive aspect: A period when you will take your responsibilities to heart:
    you will be devoted to duty, but this will be difficult to bear.
    You will always be afraid of not being up to it, of failing in your task.
    You will be too conscientious."

This describes exactly how I felt while doing the charts--
    so much info to process means I'm conflicted about what to focus on and what to leave out.

Good time for self study, and discover how much my subconscious is involved in the choices I make.
    I'm glad most people have enjoyed the readings.

It's important to remember that I don't want to interfere in anyone's life,
    I only want to help people become self sufficient in this, and trigger their interest.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (19th July 2011), Calz (19th July 2011), Carmody (20th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2011)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

Hi Carmody, another question (for Ulli too):- I totall subscribe to the scientific order of the universe and the alignment of the planets. Does my real name not carry energy/order too? I used a nick on the site you mentioned Carmody, and the info seems basically accurate. (am no expert)

p.s. todays message: Beware of over-spending.
    Your name carries energy too, and if you change your name because of marriage, then some of your identity is changed.
    The thing to remember is that astrology only supplies a small amount of info 9even though it seems a lot)
    but genetic info, childhood environment, diet, numerology
    all these paths also lead to the truth.

All paths lead to the truth, if they are done with heart.
    Astrology as well as other sciences only provide a language, and therefore thinking tools.

if you want to develop feelings and learn to think less it's best not to take the astrology route.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (19th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

You have a strong chart and it does 'indicate' (life and view unfolding) why you are here on this forum.

1540 -92 1448

First number is the overall numerical values of the energies in your chart, contained within all the alignments of the planets.

example: Sun Conjunct Mercury with a 0.59 degree orb is calculated to have an energy of '324'. This number of 324, is part of what makes up the total number of '1540'.

The 92 number, is the value of the more difficult alignments in your chart. It is calculated as a '-', and then the total , with the -92, which is 1448.

On the right side bar-- the ability to find this chart of the 'value' of the given astrological alignments will appear, after the basic chart as been completed.

The average, in my experience, is about a total of 500-550. You, at 1500 or so, are energetically enabled at a rate of about 3x the average soul that is making an appearance in this game.

If this number one receives from this website and calculation methodology is higher or lower than someone else's.....don't worry about it.

Please understand that everyone is pressed to their limits on all levels, so all players/dancers/fliers/swimmers/runners get pushed to the same extreme, no matter what energies are in them or available to them.

What you will find is that powerful people in this world (rich and famous) are not necessarily given high energies to deal with. It is their position, due to the overall human viewpoint of the masses.....nothing more.
    Carmody - been having fun with the site you refer to.

Ran the numbers on someone (who shall remain nameless) that is a very "advanced soul" who came in with some real "challanges".

Numbers came up: 1220 -1465 -245

Interesting ...
    Either of you .... after the basic chart has been drawn up, where on the right side bar does one look to see the 'VALUES' of the astrological alignments?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wings For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

look for 'aspects' on the right hand bar. (First time the word aspect is used and on it's own in that right hand bar). Click on that.

The sum total is just a number. for example, I may be issued plenty of challenges in this life, even though my number of 'negative' influences are low. Any mechanical idea of success (overall population's ideas on societal success) may be less than that of someone with high energy levels that they have to 'struggle with'. (those 'negative' numbers.)

However, those energies may play out in that a high score may and does seem to indicate the level of energies available to the given individual.

Thus someone with high numbers may be able to bring more overall energy to bear into and within a given situation. Or, conversely, be given/handed more energy to deal with in good or difficult situations.

Recall that everyone is stressed to their personal limits, in order to create the need for reflection and contemplation - sooner or later it comes for all of us. That appears to be the design of this giant multi-dimensional dance through time and timelines.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (19th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), SHAPE (20th July 2011), ulli (19th July 2011), Wings (20th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    How fun ... I have done "hobbiest" astro for many years so I will be a "volunteer guinea pig".

No need for a PM.

Oct 14, 1955

1:24 AM

Omaha, Neb

have at it
    I will join Calz.

ok changed my mind, I'm gonna pass. thank you Ulli.
    please don't quote birthdays so the original poster can delete them after Ulli answers if they don't want people knowing the info...

born in 55 going to be 56 this year... everyone adds to 111

the year of enlightenment for all of us...

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Finallythere!!!
    here is your reading. (Sorry about the delay, folks, we just had a three hour powercut here...even the landline phone wasn't working.)

You have Libra Ascendant, and you give the appearance of being in balance and harmony most of the time, also trying to resolve conflicts you perceive around you.
    Your sun is in Aquarius, 4th house, basically you are a sweetie, but at times you have zero tolerance for morons, then the part of your Libra personality has to do damage control when you lash out and become tactless...
    Libra Asc. wants to keep on good terms with everybody whereas Aquarius doesn't really care what people think of him/her.
    ...the 4th house means you withdraw into the comfort zone of your home when things become too heated out there.
    Moon is Taurus`is well placed, responses are down to earth, which balances your Aquarian tendency to knee-jerk reactiveness, especially since you also have Mercury in Aquarius, square Pluto...
    if you aren't forcing yourself to be silent you might be forcing others to hear your opinion...like when you can't take their BS any longer.
    Looks like you are good at writing, or drawing...sortof artistic...good sense of humor...I get this image of you being a cartoonist with a dark humor.
    You are definitely psychic with Mercury square Pluto, Pluto in the first house, and very dynamic...know how to magnetize others.

But you have a hard time keeping your energy flow even (Mars conjunct Saturn) and since it is opposite the Moon (mother figure) you may take some of that frustration out on others, like your mum (?), anyway, have to be careful not to get too grumpy.

The stuff you collect/ buy is Uranian ...either weird software or weird collections. Do you still have a lot of your childhood stuff, that you can't part with?
    Transit-wise not much is happening, things are getting back to normal after a Mars transit on July 10th, and a Mercury square to your Mars/Saturn conjunction on the 13th, a week ago...which could have been quite depressing
    definitely an unsettling time, but since it wasn't involving the outer planets its stuff that in a month from now will be forgotten.

Also last year September things looked a bit hopeless for a while (Saturn square your Jupiter) and in November Pluto transited your Jupiter, so maybe there was a power battle.
    I suggest you study the charts supplied by Carmody's link above...I'm just now learning how it works, as it is based on a different approach to the system I'm accustomed to.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), finally there!!! (20th July 2011)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    here is your reading Ktlight
    It may be off by 1 hour until we establish exactly what daylight savings time was in effect.

Even though you have the sun in Aries which makes you quite adventurous and gutsy, if not reckless,
    by house position (4th) you are Cancerian and value your family and home atmosphere.
    You are quite attached to your roots.
    Mercury in Pisces in the third house means you have a flair for poetry,
    you are soft-spoken and artistic
    while Venus in Aries in the 4th makes you very loving, idealistically so.
    also you make sure your home is beautiful and stylishly decorated.
    Mars in Capricorn gives amibition and makes you a financial strategist, as it is in the second house.
    Butyou were a spendthrift before you learnt how to manage your money.

You need to watch out now as Pluto transiting through Capricorn is currently making a square to your Venus
    and I want to suggest that perhaps you consult someone else about this so as not to rely on me exclusively.

In any case matters of love are currently being tested in a deep way...
    You may be worried about a loved one or you own health is going through a bit of a crisis
    as Venus can sometimes be seen as the health planet.

With that Jupiter Saturn conjunction in Taurus I see more of the strategist, especially when it comes to investments.
    It gives frugal ability, due to the 6th house and you may have managed your money matters successfully through some stormy seas.
    Neptune at the midheaven in Virgo...you are a giver, and charities are important.
    I remember Princess Diana having that same placement.
    Pluto in Leo in the 8th...you are fascinated with the power games that are currently being played out on the world stage.
    Ulli, thank you very much for this. It is like a mirror, with the exception of 'charities' because, to me, they all act like stealth tax takers (and I want to know how they distribute the funds) and because enough tax is paid to support all charitable needs under the sun, bearing in mind there is always money for war.

I think you should move into professionalism, because I think you would be very successful.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), ulli (20th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Ktlight...thanks for the thumbs up...
    I did the pro thingy while living in Barbados, seeing clients on a regular basis and talking the the International Women's Club and the Diplomatic Corps wives, in hotel seminars.
    Also wrote a horoscope column for a weekly English language paper here in Central America.
    In Barbados I appeared on a TV talk show, which caused an island wide stir, and was invited tohost a weekly radio show, but I declined, knowing that my personal energy levels fluctuate terrible due to health issues...always had health problems all my life
    My clientele there were Brit and American elite
    If I wasn't bound by confidentiality I could write a book of the most amazing anecdotes...
    Meanwhile I am quite happy doing what I'm doing now, taking life easy.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (19th July 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Ktlight...thanks for the thumbs up...
    I did the pro thingy while living in Barbados, seeing clients on a regular basis and talking the the International Women's Club and the Diplomatic Corps wives, in hotel seminars.
    Also wrote a horoscope column for a weekly English language paper here in Central America.
    In Barbados I appeared on a TV talk show, which caused an island wide stir, and was invited tohost a weekly radio show, but I declined, knowing that my personal energy levels fluctuate terrible due to health issues...always had health problems all my life
    My clientele there were Brit and American elite
    If I wasn't bound by confidentiality I could write a book of the most amazing anecdotes...
    Meanwhile I am quite happy doing what I'm doing now, taking life easy.
    So, if you had changed weekly to monthly, would you have had the energy to do that radio show?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), ulli (20th July 2011)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Ktlight
    Probably, but it wasn't an option at the time...it wasn't in the stars for me
    Anyway, too many personal issues, being a single mum, and in a foreign country
    and my inner fame freak was no longer as hungry as before,
    the fashion scene I lived through in the seventies saw to that.
    Nothing is as important as anonymity, and being "normal", I discovered.

Becoming known to the larger public, which my tenth house moon somehow organized,
    brings with it a heady false sense of security.
    I knew quite a few famous people who came to Barbados to get some privacy,
    but when nobody approached them for an autograph they hated it and it made them insecure.
    Fame is an addictive experience that can rob one of inner peace.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011)

32. Link to Post #157
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Hi,

Getting very curious here.
    I dabbled with astrology for a few months before all hell broke loose in my life and i never really got back into it.

Born January 25th 1972
    5.57 in the early morning
    Amsterdam Holland.

On the thread is fine.

With Love
    Eelco

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (20th July 2011), ulli (20th July 2011)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Darla
    even though there are a couple of others ahead of you I can't see them online so I'll do you first.
    having just looked at a post of yours in a thread on homelessness I went wow...and had to look immediately what in your chart could show that you would at any time in your life find yourself without a home
    And there it was, already on the day you were born...
    The moon (home) conjunct Uranus (shocks) and square your Ascendant...while also having a sun Saturn square...a guarantee for hardships in life.
    Neptune in the second house shows losses, too, but at the same time gives high spiritual values...

anyway, you had some high points too...just a rollercoaster of a life.
    Venus on the Ascendant, always landed on your feet I would think, lots of miracles, no wonder you keep going on about angels and stuff..it really shows in your chart that you are multi-dimensional.
    Able to juggle a lot of different things at once...all those Gemini planets (Gemini rules Mercury), and then Virgo also Mercury ruled...so your capacity for work is amazing.
    A born communicator, teacher.
    Your chart confirms everything I already know about you.
    But what I want to point out, and not having any knowledge of the details of your life, the last week of this month shows three different planetary transit, the best is a fabulous trine from Pluto to your Venus and y6our ascendant, so there are some major breakthroughs right now.
    But at a price as Jupiter makes a right angle to your natal Pluto at the same time...and since Pluto is in your 12th house this could be to do with otherdimensional things...visions that are not too great...consider them ascoming at you from a lower plain.
    Then there is Mars on your Saturn, an energy drain, but you can prepare for that, it will happen around July 28, and last only two days.
    I'd love to get a report and see how this manifested in your life.
    The negative is outweighed by the positive angle from Pluto, and on the whole this is a marvellous, dynamic time of swift progress.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Darla
    had a look at your history to find your crisis years:
    1983, when Uranus was opposite your Moon Uranis Mars conjunction.
    also 1987, when Pluto was there
    then 1997...on and off till 2000 were full of setbacks,
    as the various squares in your chart got hit by the heavies...one after the other.
    Smooth sailing now...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

38. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Wow, Ulli! You are so fabulous! I can't tell you how accurate all this is about my life! Never heard anything even close before ~ you've got it so pegged. What I have come to realize is that all the struggles and terrible things that occurred were for a purpose of growth ~ the hardest way ~ yes ~ but serious challenges and setbacks to overcome. It's like a life in the Rocky Mountains. No wonder when I once traveled through Iowa, I felt like people who lived there were an EKG that had flatlined! So flat like nothing I've known. I had no idea this could be seen from birth but it makes everything wonderful to know that now and especially having survived it! What a ride! ; ) Hey, if it doesn't kill you, it makes you strong for real...

Thank you so much, it's a great validation for me and I love and adore you for taking the time to do this for me! You are so wonderful and I appreciate this very much! You are masterful! xoxoxoxo
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd July 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 1 8 18 34 LastLast