+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

FYI:
    Quote People who knew Amy Winehouse in Camden, north London, have been speaking after the singer’s death at the age of 27.

One of her neighbours said he is convinced she died in the early hours of Friday because he heard screaming.

“I think something happened that night. It sounded like some weird sexual game. There was screaming and howling.”

The man, who would not be named, said he was woken by the sound at around 2am that night.

“It just sounded really weird and my son said he heard some kind of drum beating.”

This afternoon he heard one of Winehouse’s friends crying in the house, and realised she was dead.

He believes a friend left her at home after a night out, and returned this afternoon to find her body.

“She’s been quite low-profile and that’s why, when I heard these sounds - screaming - I thought it was unlike her.

“I said to my son ‘Maybe she’s taken a bad drug’.”

He said he saw her about three weeks ago being helped into the house by her minders, and was unable to walk at 10am.

“She couldn’t walk, she could hardly put one foot in front of the other.”

Her cat, Sky, would come into his house for food and to sleep, he said.

Local restaurant owner Ze Silva, 56, said Winehouse would come in as regularly as twice a week.

She saw her last Tuesday and said she had stopped drinking.

“She had nothing to drink. She said to me ‘Darling, don’t give me any alcohol, I’m not drinking any more’.

“She was normal. She would speak to everyone, have pictures taken with the kids, give autographs to the kids.

“She was a good girl, I’m very sad.”

Winehouse would go to the restaurant, A Baia, to play snooker with her bodyguards and would send them to get her takeaway fried breakfasts.

Flowers, teddies and candles had been left next to the police tape blocking off Camden Square.

One card read: “You will not be forgotten by Camden. We all love you and will continue to love you. Your legend lives on.”
    source
    http://www.london24.com/news/amy_win...wling_1_972931

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Calz (25th July 2011), Debra (26th April 2012), Enquiring1 (25th July 2011), g.k.r (26th July 2011), heyokah (25th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), Morgaine (25th July 2011), Referee (25th July 2011), Ria (25th July 2011), scarletfire (26th April 2012), shijo (24th July 2011), silverchimes (25th July 2011), The One (25th July 2011), the_flyingboy (25th July 2011), TWINCANS (25th July 2011), wegge (24th July 2011), WhiteFeather (25th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

not at all surprised if she was snuffed in a ritualistic murder.
    There seems to be an interesting correlation with gaga and people like winehouse that
    have worked with her then surprisingly die not long after.
    Check out vigilant citizen to get a better understanding on what goes on in the music industry.
    GAGA is a puppet for the dark cabal............NO DOUBT!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Aquai (25th July 2011), DeDukshyn (25th July 2011), g.k.r (26th July 2011), truth4me (16th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Re: Amy Winehouse death: Neighbour in Camden heard ‘screaming and howling’

I don't think you can possibly blame a "dark cabal" for everything.

To do so, would be to remove the idea that people can be responsible for their own actions.

She said some pretty racist things towards the end too. Look for a video where she spews every racist stereotype you can think of. It's not pretty.

I'm not buying it.

She had control of her life. She chose to ignore all of the warning signs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th July 2011), The One (25th July 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Addiction is an illness not a lifestyle choice. Your comment 'She had control of her life. She chose to ignore all of the warning signs' shows not only a lack of any compassion towards a subject that affects millions of young lives around the world, but a complete lack of understanding too.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mare For This Post:

Ammit (25th July 2011), heyokah (25th July 2011), juliagulia55 (25th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (25th July 2011), Trail (25th July 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't find this thread appropriate, really. Seems very tabloid and i'm surprised to find it here.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shakespeare's Foot. For This Post:

Anno (25th July 2011), Beloved (26th July 2011), conk (27th April 2012), Doctor (29th April 2012), MargueriteBee (27th July 2011), Star Tsar (27th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shakespeare's Foot. (here)
    I don't find this thread appropriate, really. Seems very tabloid and i'm surprised to find it here.
    \

I second that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lysander For This Post:

Shakespeare's Foot. (27th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,733 times in 1,428 posts

Not if she straight OD'd no, but if it was a ritualistic murder or something strange, which is implied the text in the post, then yes of course it is appropriate.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

ktlight (25th July 2011), Lily de Cuir (16th October 2011), yiolas (25th July 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

How would we know until we analyse the subject?

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Not if she straight OD'd no, but if it was a ritualistic murder or something strange, which is implied the text in the post, then yes of course it is appropriate.
    I find this totally ridiculous and in bad taste.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

LS - you call this analysis?

17. Link to Post #10
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    I find this totally ridiculous and in bad taste.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

LS - you call this analysis?
    I haven't studied the accounts yet, so no, I haven't done any analysis.
    Do we KNOW for a fact that she wasn't some type of patsy?
    I don't.
    I know she was a substance abuser, everyone knows that, but without knowing enough, I can't and won't rule out weird events.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Yeah, i pretty much KNOW what's happened here. And i think this thread is bollocks.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

an american actor called Randy Quaid (best known for his role of drunk pilot in Independece day) has already shared a lot about how the entertainment industry kills of artists at the peek of their
    career so they may cash in big time due to exploding sales of their products after an artists death...
    something fishy is going on....
    Last edited by Jendayi; 25th July 2011 at 12:47. Reason: typo

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Aurvandil (16th October 2011), FraterJames (25th July 2011), ktlight (25th July 2011), Lancelot (25th July 2011), Lisab (25th July 2011), meeradas (17th October 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), Möbius (25th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jendayi (here)
    an american actor called Randy Quaid ...
    That video is very interesting, thank you for posting it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to FraterJames For This Post:

Jendayi (25th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I Third that

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 times in 309 posts

Yeah, i pretty much KNOW what's happened here. And i think this thread is bollocks.
    if indeed you KNOW..
    please share....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I Third that
    many topics here have a high "tabloid" content... which should not be a reason to reject those topics... sometimes truth starts in sensationalism.... the question is... is one able to move beyond that?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jendayi For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (25th July 2011), Miller (25th July 2011), seko (26th July 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

an american actor called Randy Quaid (best known for his role of drunk pilot in Independece day) has already shared a lot about how the entertainment industry kills of artists at the peek of their
    career so they may cash in big time due to exploding sales of their products after an artists death...
    something fishy is going on....
    There is your Analysis in a 'Nutshell'...

Talented, Downtrodden, Alchohol & Drug Addicted singer who could no longer hold a tune...and make the '$moneyGoround$'...

Whether she died through her own Addiction, was a victim of Ritual Sacrifice or was Murdered by the Greedy Record Co. who cares...

She is ultimately responsible for her own Health & she brought it all on herself!

Sad but True..!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 25th July 2011 at 14:36.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

if indeed you KNOW..
    please share....

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I Third that
    many topics here have a high "tabloid" content... which should not be a reason to reject those topics... sometimes truth starts in sensationalism.... the question is... is one able to move beyond that?

No, i won't. But i'm sure you don't actually need me to really.

This thread isn't just tabloid, it's sleaze tabloid. This is the worst thing that i've ever read on this website.

28. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote She is ultimately responsible for her own Health & she brought it all on herself
    Spot on my friend if it is drug related no one forced her to take them she decided to.

Maybe it is the industry she was in as before getting into the industry she used to go mad if anyone lit up a spliff near her. It’s like if i decided to start smoking again i would be responsible for that no one else i could easily blame someone else or make an excuse for starting again but whole responsibility lies with you. I know it’s sad but that’s the truth
    Last edited by The One; 25th July 2011 at 14:49.

29. Link to Post #19
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Who are other icon musician that died at 27? did they stumble on something that has to do with frequencies? Who controls the music industry?

30. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Jimi Hendrix

But thats another story in itself
    Last edited by The One; 25th July 2011 at 15:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast