+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to last50cobra For This Post:

bluestflame (29th July 2022), Bright Garlick (5th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist

Just taking this thread title for my post

I am NOT a fundamentalist Christian and I DO believe in God and a sense of Presence. I notice that many many people are now seeming to become MORE and MORE fundamentalist? They are convinced that the "new age" is evil. People are feeling divided about one another being "believers" or not. I just had lunch with a friend who see internet and AI as demonic and that one must be saved by Jesus and I WONDER what this is about (less able to tolerate diverse perceptions).

However, I just don't know really? This is an example of what people are thinking and talking about concerning "ushering in demonic beings"

AI and the Antichrist with Nick Hinton

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

9ideon (25th July 2022), Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), shaberon (29th July 2022), Spiral (25th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Video does not work for me. Oooh, the account has been ariverdeccied by YT. And it's 11 years old too (OP), ffs, lol.

Last edited by 9ideon; 25th July 2022 at 18:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (25th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    Video does not work for me. Oooh, the account has been ariverdeccied by YT. And it's 11 years old too (OP), ffs, lol.

I think it's prolly this one ;

I have to watch this & try listen to that pod cast too https://player.fm/series/lets-be-fri...th-nick-hinton

Because the new age is defo demonic influence stuff, it's not that new though, it's recycled gnostic heresy material. But then as all anglers know, if a bait works, keep using it.
    Last edited by Spiral; 25th July 2022 at 19:02.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (25th July 2022), Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (25th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

It's recycled gnostic heresy material.

Thanks for the vid, gonna watch it tomorrow morning with some coffee. I never made that connection though.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 26th July 2022 at 06:29.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Because the new age is defo demonic influence stuff, it's not that new though, it's recycled gnostic heresy material. But then as all anglers know, if a bait works, keep using it.
    Thanks for the video link. Hum, if the whole point is to have a relationship with God, I am not sure why people have to be focused only on "Jesus"? There is as much capitalism in the "churches" as anywhere. I am hearing dogmatism which I think is a sign of desperation to want everyone to see as one sees?

Last edited by Delight; 25th July 2022 at 21:27.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022), Spiral (26th July 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

Thanks for the video link. Hum, if the whole point is to have a relationship with God, I am not sure why people have to be focused only on "Jesus"? There is as much capitalism in the "churches" as anywhere. I am hearing dogmatism which I think is a sign of desperation to want everyone to see as one sees?

He seems to be on the right path, but Atlantis is real ( check out all the "hotzone" vids on here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...Network/page21) and so are many of the occult practises which is why they are so dangerous.

Many people around magical practices lose their minds, get possessed & not an insignificant number die too, whether it's Blavatsky, Crowley , Gnosis or the many people that aren't that famous, but the spiritual dangers are enormous, which is the real reason Christians who know about this stuff say the things they do, it's nothing to do with lack of "tolerance" it's heartfelt concern.

I watched a documentary on the punk band Killing Joke on Amazon, they practice a lot of magic which they go into in some detail, where they think it's got them is not exactly clear, but there certainly was a lot of collateral damage, they never do go into why those two women died either....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (26th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Just taking this thread title for my post

I am NOT a fundamentalist Christian and I DO believe in God and a sense of Presence. I notice that many many people are now seeming to become MORE and MORE fundamentalist? They are convinced that the "new age" is evil. People are feeling divided about one another being "believers" or not. I just had lunch with a friend who see internet and AI as demonic and that one must be saved by Jesus and I WONDER what this is about (less able to tolerate diverse perceptions).

However, I just don't know really? This is an example of what people are thinking and talking about concerning "ushering in demonic beings"

AI and the Antichrist with Nick Hinton
    I think the clue is in the title of the thread. We are either at, or just before, the changing into the new age, although everyone may disagreee as to what that actually means. The events of September 11th 2001 were a marker for this in my view. It's actually New Years Day in the Coptic calendar and as the millenium actually started in 2001, not 2000, the towers were brought down exactly at the start of the new millenium:

https://egyptianstreets.com/2015/09/...nayrouz-today/

and if you dig into that you'll find the entire thing was an occult ritual, probably many here realise that by now.

There are now many apocalyptic portents in the air. The sign of 2017 is the most obvious, but if I wanted to play the role of 'that guy' in the Omen movies, you know the one, tortured look on his face, earnest anguish mixed with terror, babbling Biblical quotations and waving around newspaper clippings and star charts, I have the material to do it. I don't want to be that guy, a church steeple or sheet of glass usually wipes him out before the end of the second act....

As for the internet and AI, I wrote this on another thread:

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

I think there's a fundamental question about our technology, how it effects us and where we may allow it to take us. I'm going to dump a lot of reading in the following links, apologies!

One of my favourite voices is Christopher Knowles who writes the excellent Secret Sun blog. He wrote a series a couple of years ago called 'Lucifer's technologies' - it's excellent, highly recommended.

Sometime later I read this essay by David Black on the Steiner archive. He was a computer programmer who also followed Steiner, an interesting mix. The essay is from the early 80's, so it's an interesting look back in time as well as prophetic in its scope:

https://rsarchive.org/RelArtic/Black...Ahr_index.html

See also this by Steiner himself. Recently we've focussed on his warnings on vaccines but could he be talking about the World Wide Web back in 1921?

https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/PicEar_index.html

I know the chances of anyone reading this post reading all of that are slim to none. So I'll do my best to precis a lot of very interesting research. Note however that without the accumulation of evidence in those links I don't think I'll have the same impact on you that the sources had on me.

If you look at the development of these technologies that we all rely on today, there's a lot which doesn't stack up. Evidence that leaps in tech took place in a seemingly inorganic way. Suggestions of external help or influence. External could mean extra terrestrial or perhaps we could be thinking of a different plane or dimension of existence. Many of us now will know of Jack Parsons and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, but there are parallels in the development of the transistor and microchip.

Today we are increasingly dependent on this tech world we've created. I include myself in this. As I've learned what little I know of occult or esoteric knowledge, there's aspects of the tech world that begin to look a lot more like magic than science. Circuit diagrams have symbols that could be straight out of a grimoire of Enochian sigil magic or a treatise on Alchemy. We carry black mirrors around with us which resemble John Dee's scrying mirror.

If we couple these observations with Steiner's prophecies on a coming Age of Ahriman, maybe we can get a new insight into why this age of tech which promises so much and is allowing me to reach out to you reading this post, also appears to be leading to a world of increasing isolation and a certain coldness and materialism in our culture and outlook?

tldr - the more you look at the story of our tech development, the more an occult aspect becomes apparent. You can find references where they logically shouldn't be, in the actions of supposed uber materialists such as the scientists at CERN (unnonos) or the logos and names chosen by NASA or other agencies.

If the entire world had been crafted to allow the performing of massive rituals gaining the attention and implied support of the majority of the population I think it would look...

...exactly as it does.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (26th July 2022), Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I just discovered Paul Wallis. He is so interesting to me. This is not about the antichrist or new age and is about "who are we in this cosmos (including nonphysical)". He has been a minister and he has broadened his understanding and knowledge. He has a very large view of how "life on earth" was created and our place with many neighbors in the cosmos. He thinks we have been deliberately created by ancient beings who still guide us. I was very happy listening to this conversation because I am quite aware that MAYBE I have been influenced negatively by "paranoia" THROUGH MY LIFE. Seeing something differently than the default opinions we have believed or been conditioned to see is so dramatically helpful.

Quote Paul Wallis
    May 6, 2022 Do the ancient stories from cultures around the world reveal a startling truth that entities from beyond our earth, not only visited us in the distant past, but gave us the knowledge to build civilizations? Are their secrets still buried within the forbidden books and stories of our ancestors?

We’re joined by author and researcher Paul Anthony Wallis to discuss these questions and the latest installment in his acclaimed 'Eden' series, Echoes of Eden.

listening to this now

Quote JESUS, SERPENTS, NEPHILIM & YHWH | ALMIGHTY COVER-UPS AND CHANGING RELIGIOUS THOUGHT | PAUL WALLIS

Jun 17, 2022 JESUS, SERPENTS, NEPHILIM & YHWH | ALMIGHTY COVER-UPS AND CHANGING RELIGIOUS THOUGHT | PAUL WALLIS (AUDIO ONLY)

How does Jesus fit with ancient stories of star children and close encounters? How does Jesus relate to ancestral narratives of serpentine wisdom and draconian overlords? Who were the Nephilim and is the Tetragrammaton - YHWH - a handle for the Almighty or an Almighty cover-up? And, how can we develop religious thought in a way that allows people greater spiritual awareness and freedom from the trammels of religious group-think? And how does any of this relate to Westboro Baptist Church?? Enjoy these extracts from recent lectures by Paul Wallis as he explores these fascinating themes.
    MEANWHILE ON THE 5th KIND...
    Enjoy the new series of conversations between Paul Wallis and Italian Bible Scholar Mauro Biglino.
    GET YOUR COPY...
    of Echoes of Eden from Amazon, Kindle and wherever books are sold:
    https://www.amazon.com/ECHOES-EDEN-po...
    Last edited by Delight; 26th July 2022 at 16:20.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

bluestflame (29th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

The psychic Gigi Young has a lot to say about skewed New Age thinking and where it's gone wrong, including her own personal experience with it.
    (Though "New Age" is not always mentioned in the title of the videos the subject is often covered, such as in her latest at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508902 ).
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (26th July 2022), bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (26th July 2022), gini (29th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

Actually I think the new default option IS to believe we were created by ancients, aliens or interdimensionals. Even that Italian guy who has been hired by the vatican, Mauro Biglino believes it. God is being phased out and the new world Gaia religion is being phased in. I trust this new world religion about as much as I trust the cabals damn new reset. ZERO Enslavement comes in a lot of soothing fancy ways.
    And for the record, I LOVE the feeling of fear, anger and paranoia because it indicates to me a need for self protection. Something that also seems to be in scant supply these days. A populace with low self esteem can easily be subdued to not care about themselves or take any personal responsibility.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (26th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022), Spiral (26th July 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    Actually I think the new default option IS to believe we were created by ancients, aliens or interdimensionals. Even that Italian guy who has been hired by the vatican, Mauro Biglino believes it. God is being phased out and the new world Gaia religion is being phased in. I trust this new world religion about as much as I trust the cabals damn new reset. ZERO Enslavement comes in a lot of soothing fancy ways.
    And for the record, I LOVE the feeling of fear, anger and paranoia because it indicates to me a need for self protection. Something that also seems to be in scant supply these days. A populace with low self esteem can easily be subdued to not care about themselves or take any personal responsibility.
    Thanks for your input! Paranoia (IMO) is like a groove that is dug deeper and deeper in my psyche and drains all my joy. Anger (explosive and like a match struck and as easily blown out) is different for me than simmering rage (corrosive). Fear is IMO false.evidence.appearing.real. and THEN calling forth evidence to build itself into justified STASIS. Just me and IMO: all these issues which are resonant are because its humanity ENTERING A NEW AGE.

This was posted by Bernhard Guenther today on telegram...

Quote I see this nonsense more and more. People who have taken the New Age pill are now converting to a dogmatic fundamentalist Christianity, claiming to be "reborn." Swapping one pill for another, both rooted in spiritual bypassing.

They tend to demonize yoga [which literally means "union with the Divine/God"], astrology, or even Tarot, which is just a tool to work with your unconscious and has nothing to do with "channeling" anything.

This new form of Old Testament dogmatic Christianity is a trauma response regressing back to a very primitive dogmatic, fear-based and judgmental form of Christianity with all the bible thumping and sinner/savior program that has little to do with the true teachings of esoteric Christianity and what it means to embody Christ Consciousness.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Antagenet (26th July 2022), Inversion (29th July 2022), Journeyman (26th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

More from Gigi that pertains to this discussion in this latest offering:
    Who Built The Pyramids? (Atlantis, Ancient Humanity, Reclaiming Our Past & Addressing Propaganda)
    3,094 views 7/28/22
    Gigi Young
    103K subscribers

Chapters ☾
    0:00 Intro
    0:27 Who built the pyramids?
    6:23 Humanity’s Advanced Past (Atlantis & Lemuria)
    11:51 Legacy Civilizations
    16:38 The Role of Inter-Dimensional Beings (Aliens) on The Earth
    23:00 Inter-Dimensionals as Other Aspects of Humanity (Timelines)
    29:00 Is There a Campaign to Spread Alien God Propaganda?
    38:29 Dark Beings Lie About Their Identity For Their Own Gain
    44:04 Gaia, Ancient Aliens Propaganda & The Omission of Truth
    51:46 The Preparation of The Mind
    58:21 Closing/Summary

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The psychic Gigi Young has a lot to say about skewed New Age thinking and where it's gone wrong, including her own personal experience with it.
    (Though "New Age" is not always mentioned in the title of the videos the subject is often covered, such as in her latest at: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1508902 ).
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bluestflame (29th July 2022), Delight (29th July 2022), Inversion (29th July 2022), pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,506 times in 4,009 posts

I notice that many many people are now seeming to become MORE and MORE fundamentalist? They are convinced that the "new age" is evil. People are feeling divided about one another being "believers" or not. I just had lunch with a friend who see internet and AI as demonic and that one must be saved by Jesus and I WONDER what this is about (less able to tolerate diverse perceptions).

Well yes, it is what we call Honeypot.

Fundamentalist answer for all Jewish/Masonic/New Age stories.

The best explanation I have seen, as for why a "New Age", is that ca. 1890, American Jesuits made a new strategy that said, instead of straight Catholicism, they will work with any watered-down kind of Jesus. And so then you get a kind of Random X Jesus which does not work with Fundamentalism.

One of the worst Millenialist beliefs that has come to my attention is that prophet Ezekiel says the devil's hordes of Gog and Magog are Germany and Russia.

To be, apparently, more accurate, Ezekiel was talking about Gog from the land of Magog, and almost certainly meant Baal Zaphon.

This interpretation that it means "countries" is relatively new, 1800s or so. Although this seems meaningless, it goes fist in glove with Zionism.

Even if this is a minority view, it means, what, there are some 30 million of my neighbors digging into it??

In various evolutions, this summarizes our "intellectual history", i. e. a fundamentalist Catholic or Protestant view vs. anything else, Jews, witches, whoever, it may be New Age and/or have some kind of Jesus.

It is like a choice of tyranny, political left or right.

It is like struggling to figure out which side of the tennis court to get on and win, without noticing we are over in the swimming pool doing something else.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

pounamuknight (19th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread