+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I had the "census knock" this morning, it's that time again, fellow Aussies...

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,613 times in 344 posts

Default Re: I had the "census knock" this morning, it's that time again, fellow Aussies...

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    I would say that if you fail to say no to the tyrant when you can, then don't be sad when you can't.
    I don't believe the tyrant has any power unless you give it to him or her Lord Sidious. But then, I am not very interested in playing that game, although I agree and support a stance of non-compliance. I just council caution in the tactics. There are plenty of ways of skinning a rabbit (or is that a cat??). Just be careful about the battles you choose to fight.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigger For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (2nd August 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: I had the "census knock" this morning, it's that time again, fellow Aussies...

These are the same two goon's that came to my house last week.

They told me a name they were looking for and asked if it was me and if I lived at the address they were visiting, of course my reply was 'No', therefore not confirming my identity.

It is a 'legal' requirement to complete the form and not a 'lawful' requirement. Legal suggests a contract of sorts of which I don't have with the Census.

I see the only way for them to pursue a £1000 fine is through confirmation or acknowledgement of a 'persons' identity. Assumptions are not enough to enforce fines. They knew I was the name and lived at the address, but they can only assume that they are correct.

Both forms received have been marked with 'No Contract - Return to Sender' although have not been returned via post yet.

I am enjoying the game for the time being!

Oh, I did ask them how they felt working for the biggest Arm's dealer in the world! - No response from the sheep!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mesta0ptik For This Post:

astrid (1st August 2011), Fred Steeves (1st August 2011), Lord Sidious (1st August 2011), Mad Hatter (1st August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011), seko (1st August 2011), Tane Mahuta (2nd August 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    Hope this helps and yes push come to shove, I fully prepared to do a little time if need be.
    Now we're talking Sandy. A few months ago I had a sheriff threaten to take me directly to jail if I didn't go inside my house immediately. Wrong way to deal with this normally laid back guy. I promptly opened the tailgate on my truck, plopped my happy ass on it, and informed her I had the right to be there and wasn't going anywhere. Let's go to jail then...

It was amazing to see how fast they can be backed down by someone with a little education, and some backbone. They're used to being bullies.

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #44
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Just answer it honestly,
    eg.
    Eyes - two
    Sex - yes please
    place of birth - the hospital etc etc.

*just kidding, ask them to show you the law that states you must fill in the Census*

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Fred Steeves (1st August 2011), Mad Hatter (1st August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    I would say that if you fail to say no to the tyrant when you can, then don't be sad when you can't.
    I don't believe the tyrant has any power unless you give it to him or her Lord Sidious. But then, I am not very interested in playing that game, although I agree and support a stance of non-compliance. I just council caution in the tactics. There are plenty of ways of skinning a rabbit (or is that a cat??). Just be careful about the battles you choose to fight.
    The philosophy is good, but let me tell you from experience, that they have the force they can and will use to force you to comply with whatever it is they want.
    Unless you find your out.

9. Link to Post #46
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

This is easy...

Ask the census guy if he could help you to fill the form. He can´t deny it.

Then, use an auto-vanishing pen, like this one:

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/magical...n-2-pack-11009

The ink will completely disappear after an hour or so.

So, you´ll give him the filled form, he´ll be happy, you´ll be happy, everyone will be happy!

Cheers,

Raf.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

astrid (2nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (1st August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011), phillipbbg (1st August 2011), seko (1st August 2011)

11. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

here in the good ol' usa (Notice I spell that with small letters) if you not there that day they keep coming back
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. Link to Post #48
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    There is a loop hole.

I might just happen to be out of the country that night

Either that or just not be at home....
    What about what might be termed the 'Ruprecht' option.
    There was a film released in the mid-1990s with Steve Martin and John Cleese where they played a team of swindlers playing the richies for fools on a fancy resort island getaway. Their most successful technique was to feign that they were brothers, Steve Martin being a severely mentally disturbed fellow who needed a cork on his fork to eat, "so he didn't hurt himself, or others" and ran around screaming "Oklahoma, Oklahoma!" while banging on pots.

These sheeple workers really can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to comply with their inanities, since to them they are simply doing what it takes to survive, no matter the agenda behind it all, which they don't look at. They view anyone who doesn't want to blindly comply like them as 'nutters.' So why not give them their divine mirror, ad nauseum. Messy hair, pudding smeared on the face, come out in your bathrobe and rant loudly about UFOs and earth changes and NWO census agents of the shadow government, blindly following the powers that be, their masters. Really do it up. If you play it right, some small tippit of useful information worth considering might actually soak into their waterlogged sponge minds. Sometimes the best technique is to give them what they want, and make it a deluge. An enlightened one, worth remembering, makes it all the more delightful.

Of course, that's just me. The local power company came by the other day trying to offer their services to enter my home and install compact florescent lightbulbs, kindly removing all my nice and expensive natural light wattage bulbs. I said to them, 'don't you know those things are really toxic'. They said, 'well yes, they are filled with mercury, so if they break its not very good'. I just smiled and closed the door. Next time.... 'RUPRECT' will answer though.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Lord Sidious (1st August 2011), sandy (2nd August 2011), ViralSpiral (2nd August 2011)

14. Link to Post #49
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Artemesia (here)
    Messy hair, pudding smeared on the face, come out in your bathrobe and rant loudly about UFOs and earth changes and NWO census agents of the shadow government, blindly following the powers that be, their masters. Really do it up. If you play it right, some small tippit of useful information worth considering might actually soak into their waterlogged sponge minds. Sometimes the best technique is to give them what they want, and make it a deluge. An enlightened one, worth remembering, makes it all the more delightful.
    Hi Artemesia, I have a fairly vivid imagination, but your description here is the most disturbing picture to pierce my fragile eggshell mind since the spoof Charles video briefly describing Bill Ryan scrubbing pots and pans, hatless, in a French maid's uniform.

Have you spent some time contemplating your future performance? Can we have it on video?

Cheers,
    Fred

15. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Here is an amusing post from a friend of mine.

Quote Posted by Nugget
    They sent my Census form back! AGAIN!!! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents ?" I replied - "12 million illegal immigrants ; 3 million crack heads; 42 million unemployable people, 2 million people in over 243 prisons; and 535 more in the U.S. House and Senate. Apparently , this was NOT an acceptable answer.

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Mad Hatter dons his quizical cap

Quick question for those in the 'know'... I have not yet done my UCC paperwork so am I correct in assuming the option of writing 'No Contract - return to sender' is not really viable in my case?

Mad Hatter proceeds with plan b, hunting for a black pen with a really really FAT tip...

Update
    =====

Plan C - sdrawkcab ni dellif eb lliw tI
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 2nd August 2011 at 10:27. Reason: Plan C

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

pharoah21 (2nd August 2011)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Mad Hatter dons his quizical cap

Quick question for those in the 'know'... I have not yet done my UCC paperwork so am I correct in assuming the option of writing 'No Contract - return to sender' is not really viable in my case?

Mad Hatter proceeds with plan b, hunting for a black pen with a really really FAT tip...

Update
    =====

Plan C - sdrawkcab ni dellif eb lliw tI
    Why do you think you need a UCC 1 to do that?
    Also, NEVER begin a remedy if you don't know the WHOLE process.
    Do you know what to do if they come back to you after that?

19. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

yeah, that the problem, im not keen on having to deal with these boffins more than once, and frankly even that is too much.

Why i'm liking the "not at home idea" more and more.

Usually i'm the " crazy dog lady" who never answers her door.

This is where i came unstuck as i was expecting a delivery of some eye of newt, and i opened the door.
    Last edited by astrid; 2nd August 2011 at 10:50.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

DoubleHelix (2nd August 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011)

21. Link to Post #54
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

The biggest reaction to the Cenus is the question about religion. The Atheist Foundation of Australia (www.atheistfoundation.org.au) is running a "MARK NO RELIGION" campaign which is likely to be dwarfed by the JEDI FAITH (www.thejedifaith.com)

This is inspired by the STAR WARS franchise - 70.000 Australians registered as JEDI's.

If you belief system is JEDI then answer as such on the cenus form. But if you would normally answer Anglican or Jewish or Buddhist or something else to the question "What is your religion" and for the cenus you answer JEDI, then this may impact on social services provision if enough people do the same.

Just think if you answer "Church of Flying Spaghetti" would we have more Italian Restaurants. After all religions do promote the most extradionary ideas.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

astrid (2nd August 2011), Atlas (4th August 2016), Lord Sidious (2nd August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011)

23. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Hi Lord Sid,

I'm about half way through the 500+ pages of homework you gave out last time this subject came up. It is to a large degree repeating a lot of what I had already studied, Shrout, Harris, Meynard etc.
    I do realise that UCC has not yet been adopted here (last time I checked they were still talking about it), thus was wondering since I have not officially registered anywhere a claim of right and a statement of intent nor have I established first lien against any of my property I appear to be lacking the standing required to put the 'No Contract' case forward.

To make matters worse (as if Australian corruption of the judicial process was not bad enough) I am English by birth and Australian by choice...ie a boat person and only have permanent resident status....

Given that when I asked the person at the door if I was lawfully obliged to fill it out they said yes and presented a bit of paper indicating that the basis for the compulsion is derived from the 'Census and Statistics Act 1905' with a further implied threat of being fined up to $110 dollars per day plus a recorded criminal conviction for failing to comply when directed to do so.

The fact that no loss or harm occurs should I not do so can still lead to criminal proceedings is telling in and of itself with regard to the systemic abuse of law in the country.

Noting perhaps the wise words of another poster I should perhaps pull my head in and pick another battle for which I'm better prepared....

cheers

PS I know my first mistake was to take what was offered...I was woken up out of deep sleep and am unfortunately to old to instantly have my wits about at that point. :-(

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Lord Sidious (2nd August 2011), pharoah21 (2nd August 2011)

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 times in 389 posts

All this talk about how to get around the census is stressing me out, looking for new ideas.

It makes me realise I am in a privileged situation, because I recently moved, and now no one knows where the hell I live lol.
    People are so scared to believe in anything, for fear of being fooled, that they end up being fooled in to not believing.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to pharoah21 For This Post:

astrid (2nd August 2011)

27. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is an amusing post from a friend of mine.

Quote Posted by Nugget
    T
    Trying to think where I have heard that term before.

Cheers,
    Fred

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Hi Lord Sid,

I'm about half way through the 500+ pages of homework you gave out last time this subject came up. It is to a large degree repeating a lot of what I had already studied, Shrout, Harris, Meynard etc.
    I do realise that UCC has not yet been adopted here (last time I checked they were still talking about it), thus was wondering since I have not officially registered anywhere a claim of right and a statement of intent nor have I established first lien against any of my property I appear to be lacking the standing required to put the 'No Contract' case forward.

To make matters worse (as if Australian corruption of the judicial process was not bad enough) I am English by birth and Australian by choice...ie a boat person and only have permanent resident status....

Given that when I asked the person at the door if I was lawfully obliged to fill it out they said yes and presented a bit of paper indicating that the basis for the compulsion is derived from the 'Census and Statistics Act 1905' with a further implied threat of being fined up to $110 dollars per day plus a recorded criminal conviction for failing to comply when directed to do so.

The fact that no loss or harm occurs should I not do so can still lead to criminal proceedings is telling in and of itself with regard to the systemic abuse of law in the country.

Noting perhaps the wise words of another poster I should perhaps pull my head in and pick another battle for which I'm better prepared....

cheers

PS I know my first mistake was to take what was offered...I was woken up out of deep sleep and am unfortunately to old to instantly have my wits about at that point. :-(
    The ''no contract'' deal has nothing to do with the UCC, it is a basic contract law statement.
    And the UCC has been quoted in a high court decision, meaning it is now part of our laws here.
    I know of people who have used it here, including myself and it will work.
    One friend has the assets held under the strawmans name on his and debt collectors were attempting to seize some of them, until they saw they were secured by a UCC 1.
    As for this 'Census and Statistics Act 1905' communism, the point is that applies to persons, no? Are YOU a person? Can they prove you are?

29. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Wahahahaha

I had just finished lecturing my other half about how he's not to go anywhere near the front door if someone knocks on it and to pretend we're not home if someone does.

I go out the door to find they've hung the Census form inside a bag on the doornob.

It's now in the bin.

It's awesome, i can deny ever recieving it and they have no proof that i got it. Some bratt of a kid probably took it, and they'll more than likely do it again if they were to hang another on my door

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

bluestflame (1st August 2016), Mad Hatter (2nd August 2011)

31. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

The ''no contract'' deal has nothing to do with the UCC, it is a basic contract law statement.
    In which case upon return I would ask for proof in the form of a wet ink signature on a properely constructed contract...

And the UCC has been quoted in a high court decision, meaning it is now part of our laws here.
    I know of people who have used it here, including myself and it will work.
    One friend has the assets held under the strawmans name on his and debt collectors were attempting to seize some of them, until they saw they were secured by a UCC 1.
    Good news indeed and I will check that out via Austlii. Case number might help..?.

As for this 'Census and Statistics Act 1905' communism, the point is that applies to persons, no? Are YOU a person? Can they prove you are?
    Fascinating that almost all questions refer to persons in the asking...
    No I am not a person, I have a person(Legal Fiction) in the form of a strawmen(birth certificate) etc...
    They cannot prove I am, although I would run the risk of slipping up on the attempts at joinder...

I am angry enough to want do something(like walk my talk) but my wife is worried that as is so often the case they'll choose not to abide by their own rules.

Hmmm...still lookin for a taf nep

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast