+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SECRET Tapes reveal Jackie O: LBJ 'at heart' of JFK killing..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default SECRET Tapes reveal Jackie O: LBJ 'at heart' of JFK killing..!

Explosive Jackie O Tapes 'reveal how she believed Johnson killed JFK and had affair with movie star'
    • She will allegedly reveal affair with actor William Holden
    • Believed Vice-President Johnson was behind husband's assassination

7th August 2011

Jackie Onassis believed that Lyndon B Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons were involved in the assassination of her husband John F Kennedy, explosiverecordings are set to reveal.

Former first lady Jackie Kennedy is said to have made the tapes within months of JFK's assassination

The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband’s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him.

She became convinced that the then vice president, along with businessmen in the South, had orchestrated the Dallas shooting, with gunman Lee Harvey Oswald – long claimed to have been a lone assassin – merely part of a much larger conspiracy.

Texas-born Mr Johnson, who served as the state’s governor and senator, completed Mr Kennedy’s term and went on to be elected president in his own right.

The tapes were recorded with leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr within months of the assassination on November 22, 1963, and had been sealed in a vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston.

The then Mrs Kennedy, who went on to marry Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis, had ordered that they should not be released until 50 years after her death, with some reports suggesting she feared that her revelations might make her family targets for revenge.

John and Jackie Kennedy with daughter Caroline, who allowed the tapes to be released to ABC in return for their cancelling of the mini series about the family

Jackie is said to reveal her affair with actor William Holden, right, which she did in retaliation for her husband's many flings

In the tapes, Jackie allegedly blames President Lyndon Johnson for the death of JFK, who took over the post from her husband after his assassination

She died 17 years ago from cancer aged 64 and now her daughter, Caroline Kennedy, has agreed to release the recordings early.

A programme featuring the tapes will be aired by U.S. network ABC, and it is understood British broadcasters are in talks to show it here too.

Daughter Caroline Kennedy released the 'explosive' tapes

ABC executives claimed the tapes’ revelations were ‘explosive.

They are believed to include the suggestion that Mr Kennedy was having an affair with a 19-year-old White House intern, with his wife even claiming that she found knickers in their bedroom.

And they go on to reveal that she too had affairs – one with Hollywood star William Holden and another with Fiat founder Gianni Agnelli – as a result of the president’s indiscretions.

It has also been claimed that, in the weeks before Mr Kennedy’s assassination, the couple had turned a corner in their relationship and were planning to have more children.

Historian Edward Klein, who has written several books on the Kennedy clan, said: ‘Jackie regarded the pretty young things in the White House as superficial flings for Jack. She did retaliate by having her own affairs.

‘There was a period during which she was delighted to be able to annoy her husband with her own illicit romances.’

It is believed that Caroline, 53, agreed to the early release of the tapes in exchange for ABC dropping its £10million drama series about the family.

The Kennedys, starring Tom Cruise’s wife Katie Holmes as Jackie, critically charted the family’s political and personal trials and tribulations since the 1930s. The series was eventually broadcast on an independent cable channel, and on BBC2 in the UK, against Caroline’s wishes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ved-death.html
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th August 2011 at 05:17.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: SECRET Tapes reveal Jackie O: LBJ 'at heart' of JFK killing..!

Great Post! The Steps Of The Truth 1st It Is Ridiculed. 2nd Its Violently Opposed and 3rd It Is Accepted.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

jackovesk (8th August 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), sandy (8th August 2011), shadowstalker (8th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I'll share it anyway. LBJ supposedly wrote a letter that was to remain sealed for 75 years after his death. That was to ensure that no retaliation would be made against any of his family members. It was in regards to JFK's assassination....
    I'm thinking if this is true, then it has the makings of a confession....So, Jackie O was probably right in her suspicions...

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

58andfixed (8th August 2011), DNA (8th August 2011), GCS1103 (8th August 2011), jackovesk (8th August 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), TWINCANS (8th August 2011), WhiteFeather (8th August 2011), winnasboy (8th August 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

the *wink*

Picture tells it all really - in your face or what?!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Corncrake (8th August 2011), jackovesk (8th August 2011), KiwiElf (11th September 2011), meeradas (13th August 2011), NeverMind (8th August 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

My mother said the exact same thing when she saw the photo that you posted. (Not just now, of course; I mean years ago.)

I always thought it was a little hasty - and very uncharacteristic - of her to say that, but... Maybe not?
    Last edited by NeverMind; 8th August 2011 at 03:38.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

jackovesk (8th August 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

The bow tie is very interesting - some say that was one of the gunmen that took out JFK...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

58andfixed (8th August 2011), jackovesk (8th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (8th August 2011), sygh (8th August 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 times in 642 posts

Probably quite true. We will see.

And who was behind Johnson? The Texas tycoons ... but who was behind them? I wonder if it's an example of the pyramid, where only those at the very top know the full plan.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWINCANS For This Post:

Hervé (8th August 2011), NeverMind (8th August 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,654 times in 4,302 posts

This is old news if your aware of THE LAST CONFESSIONS OF E. HOWARD HUNT

Hunt, an old CIA spy who thought he was dying, had his son bring a tape recorder, and he told the story of how LBJ had JFK killed.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

58andfixed (8th August 2011), fifi (10th August 2011), jackovesk (8th August 2011), NeverMind (8th August 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th August 2011), winnasboy (8th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

LBJ's Mistress Blows Whistle On JFK Assassination

The night before the Kennedy assassination, Lyndon Baines Johnson met with Dallas tycoons, FBI moguls and organized crime kingpins - emerging from the conference to tell his mistress Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would never embarrass him again. It's a jaw-dropping deposition and it's the biggest JFK smoking gun there is - despite the fact that it has received little media attention.

Madeleine Duncan Brown that "those SOB's" would never embarrass him again, thats No Threat its a Promise..!

17. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

LBJ was only 1 out of 12 co-conspirators who funded the assassination... see this post for details and other tidbits which explain a lot of the weird things that happened in the past:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post279540
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

NeverMind (8th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

Add the confession of Chauncy Holt to this mix.

"Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pjs9WJSszTA

9m 57s clip of a much longer video. 38,553 views

Posted January 17, 2007, just after it was released and years after it was recorded.

The full video is no longer available on Google Video.

A must see for anyone attempting to make sense out of the JFK event.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

DNA (8th August 2011), jackovesk (8th August 2011), NeverMind (8th August 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Default Jackie O tapes reveal how she believed LBJ killed JFK

Sorry - I started a new thread with this post - but it was correctly moved here:

Thanks.

More cracks in the coverup. And this one’s a biggie.

Quote Posted by Daily Mail.UK
    Jackie Onassis believed that Lyndon B Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons were involved in the assassination of her husband John F Kennedy, ‘explosive’ recordings are set to reveal. The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband’s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him.

She became convinced that the then vice president, along with businessmen in the South, had orchestrated the Dallas shooting, with gunman Lee Harvey Oswald – long claimed to have been a lone assassin – merely part of a much larger conspiracy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1URsihR5f
    The tapes, made within months of JFK’s assassination, were to have been sealed for 50 years after Jackie O’s death, presumably to protect her children. But Caroline Kennedy has agreed to release them to ABC News in exchange for their agreement not to run a disputed JFK biopic starring Katie Holmes.

Stay tuned. The worm is turning.

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 8th August 2011 at 17:12.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yes yes thanks so much for this worthy opening post. Unfortunately, I have nothing but my iPhone handy right now or else I would do digging to recover and replay here my previous research into this highly important matter almost of "keystone" importance to acceptance of today's realities all too seldomly accepted in society right now.

Kennedy was murdered to a plan hatched - not by the Mafia as was hinted in the otherwise great TV series "The Kennedys" broadcast first on The History Channel and later recently in the UK on BBC2.

Mafia henchmen were involved but they did not lead. They acted as willing participants, not as planners or leaders in this matter.

The evidence for the conspiracy to murder Kennedy has grown stronger and stronger and yet still stronger with every passing decade since his death.

I am so proud to be able to truthfully say "I remember where I was ...." when Kennedy's death was announced. I was watching TV in the UK as a kid and normal programming was interrupted by a brief news announcement. Me and my family were dumbstruck!

Kennedy did not want to enter politics nor did his brother Bobby. Jack wanted to teach history at an Ivy League university, a role for which he was well qualified. Bobbie wanted to establish his own law practice, a role for which he too was amazingly well qualified. There charismatic father insisted upon their political course so indelibly marked upon the historical record.

Obama has a sufferably good interject - well good enough for the US presidency - but Jack Kennedy was, quite literally, the Einstein of politics then and has never since been matched or anything close by any politician anywhere on planet Earth. He was special, no doubt about it.

The legacy Kennedy left was a mark of how politics should be done.

As far as the building evidence of the involvement if his immediate successor at the heart of the plot is concerned, I would invite Avalonians to research Howard Hunts death bed disclosure that he was the admin organizer if the death of Kennedy. Howard Hunt is famously involved in the Watergate conspiracy and was eventually jailed for his role in that.

Also you should research the recent disclosure of a lover of Vice President Johnson - she has recently gone on record saying he told her one day before the assassination that Kennedy would shortly cease to be an unbearable irritation to him.

My best guess is that Kennedy's killing was organized by the CIA, no doubt acting as puppet for some higher authority. The CIA operatives would have been fed with some garbage that the action was necessary to "save" America!

23. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Star (here)
    These were riveting documentaries and after airing the History channel was sued and removed these particular ones from ever been seen again but I have them as probably many others who chose to tape those particular ones.
    You don't need me to tell you this, but look after those tapes and be very careful who you let handle them.
    Last edited by KosmicKat; 8th August 2011 at 17:03. Reason: dropped a [

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)

And who was behind Johnson? The Texas tycoons ... but who was behind them? I wonder if it's an example of the pyramid, where only those at the very top know the full plan.

When I was very, very young, I remember reading in a very rare interview that Jacqueline gave to a friend of hers that JKF was going to end the Vietnam war.

If this is so, then it would stand to reason that the weapon industry would not be too pleased with such a development.
    And there are more than a few who say that it is the weapon industry who really runs the USA (and many other countries, I am sure).

25. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by TWINCANS (here)

Yep!

Go have alook at this thread and you'll get who's nearest the top of that pyramid... most of the others were accidented, suicided or plainly murdered. That is, those liable to talk... like those Team 6 guys in that shot down helicopter.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post279540
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here's the thread with a recent video (radio interview) with Oswald's girlfriend:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...yth-Vary-Baker

She had spoken to Oswald the day before, and said that Oswald had an idea he was being set up. Also comments about Oliver Stone's JFK movie and how realistic(or not) the portrayal of some of the main characters are.
    Last edited by bitworm; 9th August 2011 at 05:26.

27. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Explosive Jackie O Tapes Reveal She Believed Lyndon B Johnson Killed JFK

Jackie Onassis believed that Lyndon B Johnson and a cabal of Texas tycoons were involved in the assassination of her husband John F Kennedy, ‘explosive’ recordings are set to reveal.

The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband’s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him.

Texas-born Mr Johnson, who served as the state’s governor and senator, completed Mr Kennedy’s term and went on to be elected president in his own right.

The tapes were recorded with leading historian Arthur Schlesinger Jnr within months of the assassination on November 22, 1963, and had been sealed in a vault at the Kennedy Library in Boston.

The then Mrs Kennedy, who went on to marry Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis, had ordered that they should not be released until 50 years after her death, with some reports suggesting she feared that her revelations might make her family targets for revenge.

She died 17 years ago from cancer aged 64 and now her daughter, Caroline Kennedy, has agreed to release the recordings early.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/922/0...illed_JFK.html
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member applejax's Avatar
    Thanks

what an interesting thread. it would make one wonder why he (LBJ) would want the information that he wrote down to be revealed 75 years after his death. i think he might have done something with JFK's passing. jackie o wasn't stupid (in my opinion) and i think if she had a hunch a two about her husband's infidelities, she probably also had a hunch or two that someone wanted to kill her husband.

this is off topic though - but the funny thing was, i was named after the former first lady :D Jackie O. ;3

29. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,796 times in 2,657 posts

great thread jack. i anxiously await the release of these tapes. i have long been researching the jfk assassination. in my opinion, i'm not so sure that johnson was the ultimate mouth piece for the assassination, but i do believe he knew he would benefit from this greatly. as he did. but, in the final analysis, his benefit got the best of him as he chose not to run for re-election. could be guilt that held him back, or it could have been what ever spectrum he was responsible for, he decided to opt out. the assassination of jfk was deliberate on the part of many, many aggressive controllers. he was just a smaller part of the whole. his politics did not leave an adoring taste in the mouths of the public. many people started to awaken at that time, knowing that something was amiss.

i'm amazed about the affair with william holden. i always assumed that jackie had had at least one tryst out of anger or fear for the many affairs that her husband had joined in. least of all the marilyn monroe debacle. there was a story that my mother told me that jfk's father had paid jackie a lot of money to stay still and remain the first lady, regardless of what jfk had or might do in future, and from what i understand, she accepted. of course, she knew the heartache that would be attached with that wad of money.

the movie JFK is an excellent source to start researching the assassination of jfk. although it is written and directed by oliver stone, there is a lot of information in the movie that reveals just how corrupt and how many different levels of corrupt existed even back then.
    regards, corson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast