+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Hey mate,

This subject is indeed fascinating and actually it is very possible.

There´s countless scientific studies about it, some of them very convincing.

Anyway, if we´re living inside a simulation, of course we wouldn´t notice it; It´s our only known "reality".

Ultimately, does it ever matter?

Raf.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), WhiteFeather (7th February 2013), Zelig (7th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

The Nature of Reality..?

Feb 7, 2013

Alex welcomes journalist and editor of PrisonPlanet.com Paul Joseph Watson to discuss the nature of reality as top research has shown it may be a giant computer simulation.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lwARr6j1iNI

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Great Post here. Interesting......1st video at 18 second mark..."Eventually, we are going to reach the stage where computers can create an artificial virtual reality".
    Do our Star-Friends have this technology already perhaps?, are we living in a binary system as the computer? just a thought.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), foreverfan (10th February 2013), WhiteFeather (7th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

I ve merged Jackovesk's latest thread with this one as it is about the same subject and should add to the discussion.

Fascinating subject. Thanks for everyone contributions so far. Just a thought - if it is all a computer simulation I wonder what the code is? Got me thinking about this little vid as well.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Student_Energy_Healer (7th February 2013), Vitalux (9th February 2013), WhiteFeather (7th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Fascinating 3 book set by physicist Tom Cambell (who helped Robert Monroe develop the hemi sync technology) titled My Big TOE (Theory of Everything).

Long story short he comes to the same conclusion ...

Tom Campbell began researching altered states of consciousness with Bob Monroe Journeys Out Of The Body, Far Journeys, and The Ultimate Journey) at Monroe Laboratories in the early 1970s where he and a few others were instrumental in getting Monroe's laboratory for the study of consciousness up and running. These early drug-free consciousness pioneers helped design experiments, developed the technology for creating specific altered states, and were the main subjects of study (guinea pigs) all at the same time. Campbell has been experimenting with, and exploring the subjective and objective mind ever since. For the past thirty years, Campbell has been focused on scientifically exploring the properties, boundaries, and abilities of consciousness.

During that same time period, he has excelled as a working scientist, a professional physicist dedicated to pushing back the frontiers of cutting edge technology, large-system simulation, technology development and integration, and complex system vulnerability and risk analysis. Presently, and for the past 20 years, he has been at the heart of developing US missile defense systems.

Tom is the "TC (physicist)" described in Bob Monroe's second book Far Journeys and has been a serious explorer of the frontiers of reality, mind, consciousness, and psychic phenomena since the early 1970s. My Big TOE is a model of existence and reality that is based directly on Campbell's scientific research and first hand experience. It represents the results and conclusions of thirty years of careful scientific exploration of the boundaries and contents of reality from both the physical and metaphysical viewpoints. The author has made every effort to approach his explorations without bias or preconceived notions. There is no belief system, dogma, creed, or unusual assumptions at the root of My Big TOE.

By demanding high quality repeatable, empirical, evidential data to separate what's real (exists independently and externally) from what's imaginary or illusory; Campbell has scientifically derived this general model of reality.

http://www.my-big-toe.com/index.php/about-the-author

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), HaulinBananas (6th April 2013), Hazel (9th February 2013), Muzz (7th February 2013), Vitalux (9th February 2013), WhiteFeather (7th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Murray (here)
    I ve merged Jackovesk's latest thread with this one as it is about the same subject and should add to the discussion.

Fascinating subject. Thanks for everyone contributions so far. Just a thought - if it is all a computer simulation I wonder what the code is? Got me thinking about this little vid as well.

@Murray, if you missed the thread.....
    I have been fascinated with The Fibonnaci Sequence-Spiral and The Golden Mean, The Golden Rule, and Phi, several years back, being attracted to Fractals (Mandelbrot Sets) and Sacred Geometry during my early spiritual awakening stages in 2010 for some strange reason. I disliked Geometry in High School. However I have been intrigued with The Golden Mean Sequence. I'm sure other members on this forum are as well.

Q. Is all of universal creation The Golden Mean, The Golden Sequence and Phi (The Theorem of Pythagoras)? We can start with many ancient civilizations that perhaps utilized this mathmatical wonder, as we look at The Pyramids of Egypt in which The Golden Mean Was Used.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...olden-Mean-Phi

Start this video at the 40 second mark..if you like

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Happyjak (7th February 2013), Muzz (7th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey folks,

In other words, we may be pretty much like characters from "The Sims" game, only incredibly more sophisticated...

It gives me the creeps just to think about it...I mean, about the possibility that we may be just characters inside a simulation game, and there are kids from the future or whatever playing us like toys...lol

Raf.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Sir Eltor (8th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks Whitefeather I will check it out. And thankyou Calz I have another book added to my wish list.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Another "fun one" is this awesome sci fi flick depicting several layers inside computer generated/simulated "realities".

Computer scientist Hannon Fuller has discovered something extremely important. He's about to tell the discovery to his colleague, Douglas Hall, but knowing someone is after him, the old man leaves a letter in his computer generated parallel world that's just like the 30's with seemingly real people with real emotions. Fuller is murdered in our real world the same night, and his colleague is suspected. Douglas discovers a bloody shirt in his bathroom and he cannot recall what he was doing the night Fuller was murdered. He logs into the system in order to find the letter, but has to confront the unexpected. The truth is harsher than he could ever imagine...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Muzz (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Student_Energy_Healer (7th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Computer scientist Hannon Fuller has discovered something extremely important. He's about to tell the discovery to his colleague, Douglas Hall, but knowing someone is after him, the old man leaves a letter in his computer generated parallel world that's just like the 30's with seemingly real people with real emotions. Fuller is murdered in our real world the same night, and his colleague is suspected. Douglas discovers a bloody shirt in his bathroom and he cannot recall what he was doing the night Fuller was murdered. He logs into the system in order to find the letter, but has to confront the unexpected. The truth is harsher than he could ever imagine...
    Thanks Calz....I watched this movie before christmas and i think i posted it on another thread.Its a good scy-fy thriller....

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), kanishk (7th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Alex welcomes journalist and editor of PrisonPlanet.com Paul Joseph Watson to discuss the nature of reality as top research has shown it may be a giant computer simulation.
    That was wierd Alex was almost sounding esoteric !! LOL..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Hey folks,

In other words, we may be pretty much like characters from "The Sims" game, only incredibly more sophisticated...

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=VoikGUfZwpk

It gives me the creeps just to think about it...I mean, about the possibility that we may be just characters inside a simulation game, and there are kids from the future or whatever playing us like toys...lol

Raf.
    If this is it, send me back to non-physical...LOl..

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member Student_Energy_Healer's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Maybe we are creating our own collective reality/realities without realising it!
    Maybe... just maybe, we're infinitely more powerful than we know....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Student_Energy_Healer For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Hazel (10th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Maybe we are creating our own collective reality/realities without realising it!
    Maybe... just maybe, we're infinitely more powerful than we know....

Source: https://youtube.com/watch?v=o9G3hxtmg-8

July 13, 2010

iON | Who is God?

Source: Cash Flow, howionic.com,

iON answers the questions “who is God” and “what is God’s name.”

Wow ! 'I'm de Man' thats the first time in' god' knows haw many attempts
    I managed to post an mp3..LOL...Maybe I am 'GOD' ..LOL..

Anyway the above segment is Ion early on explaining to Bob, Carolyn & James
    Martinez that we are all 'Gods in our own reality' !!

He has explained it many times since but not on a seperate mp3 but as part
    of the many discussions on the Cashflow/payday shows ...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2013 at 16:25.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), conk (9th February 2013), Student_Energy_Healer (7th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Great Post here. Interesting......1st video at 18 second mark..."Eventually, we are going to reach the stage where computers can create an artificial virtual reality".
    Do our Star-Friends have this technology already perhaps?, are we living in a binary system as the computer? just a thought.
    No, a binary system couldn't hold enough data to simulate "the universe"...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    Sounds like..?

But remember this is a metaphor, the Matrix being referred to I believe is the complex Sumerian/Babylonian/Egyptian/Roman/Vatican/AngloAmerican Legal System. But you could say that it was itself designed to be a mirror image reflection of reality as best they could come up with... if one can wrap their head around the implications of that... (and it ain't based on Darwinian Evolution, although it does 'adapt')

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Calz (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (8th February 2013), Hazel (10th February 2013), Sue (Ayt) (3rd March 2020)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Don't you know there must be one hellava password!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th February 2013), Hazel (10th February 2013), Student_Energy_Healer (10th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I think that comparing the universe and everything
    in it, to a computer, is really off base but it may not
    be that far from the truth. I don't know though as i'm
    only guessing here.

As the video suggests, God spoke the universe into
    existence and it was so.

This could mean that some sort of computer system
    was used and it's commands are given orally or by
    thought waves.

Don't ask why but i do believe in a divine creator
    but i have a lot of trouble believing that this creator
    can just speak or think stuff into existence without
    any form of technology to make it happen.

If i were to create a computer program like virtual
    villagers and give each character created a mind of
    it's own and free will, these characters would look at
    me as a god. That is, if i dropped hints that they were
    created by an all powerful god.

In that light, one could tell their virtual creations that
    their God, has no beginning and no end. I could say that
    before time began, i (God) existed and stuff like that.

I don't really know what point that i'm trying to drive
    across because the very thought of humans and all life,
    being reduced down to a computer program is a hard
    pill to swallow, but it would answer a lot of questions.

Has the program gained enough knowledge now that it
    can rewrite it's own programming?

When that happens, i'll have to believe in the whole
    computer thing but remember, The creator can just
    pull the plug on the computer, if the program gets
    out of control.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020), Mike Gorman (21st August 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

I just posted this interview on another thread explaining to Snookie what Ion
    is about.I've been listening to this private recording with Bob.Carlolyn & Ion
    and its all about The holographic maitrix, tachions, electricity is negative PH
    and loads of info if you are into this subject....

November 20, 2012
    iON Without JW

Cash Flow

iON explains to Bob and Carolyn that iON can now talk virtually without JW.

download mp3
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th February 2013 at 02:19.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

conk (11th February 2013), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast