+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast

Thread: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

1. Link to Post #101
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Quote Posted by sommervr (here)
    Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    Well if this is a simulation, does anyone have the cheat codes?
    I always thought we were living in an interpreter (like java) and our DNA is just a template for all the processes sparking in and out (ie. us). The strange markings on the surface of UFOs could be function calls directly to the API (ie cheat codes) for entities that understand the environment
    Absolutely. George Kavasilas and other like minded believe the universe most valuable commodity is human DNA (he has many arguments), saying that it is a paradox. Since once you have few human cell and can artificially reproduce it, there is no need for other inferior humans anymore (gray cloning, reptilian philosophy).
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Carmody (4th June 2016), skyflower (4th June 2016), sommervr (4th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    I find this quote offensive...
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    They will leave the discussion. And that....... is entirely opposed to the point of having this thread.

So, be aware, if one responds here....and goes off on a spiritual tangent in this thread, I will probably request that... what is probably a well reasoned and caring humane post..to have that post removed.
    I find this quote condescending . I highly regard uli of the best articulate writers in here.
    what i see, is that we are beginning to head down that road and already, i would have to try and explain Ulli's post to the scientifically minded. (edit: post #17, which I have partially done in the post immediately below this one)
    I'm sure Ulli was not offended by my comment as she was not the target of the comment. Nor was anyone else the target of the comment. It was a warning to not go off track into fully blown spacey stuff and even channeling type stuff, as the thread might look like, to some... a platform for such views. It is definitely not. That would be many bridges too far.

Such inclusion would break down the ability to connect to the people you are trying to reach. It's a simple obvious request based in the terms and way sanity is perceived by the target audience.

And ghostrider? Post #24? Sigh... (I'm fine with who he is and how &what he communicates, but such communiques for the masses of the scientifically literate?...not so much...)

I will read what he has written in the given thread I might be reading (where he has contributed), and try to glean something from it, but..... for the scientifically minded... it's planets and solar systems too far, never mind the idea of bridges too far.

Last edited by Carmody; 4th June 2016 at 21:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

skyflower (4th June 2016), thunder24 (5th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I'm wondering if this is an irrelevant question, or the foundational question.

Is consciousness or what we like to call soul an inextinguishable unpixelated entity which resides outside the infinite pixelated playgrounds it can create/create realities in and I guess temporarily merge with/immerse itself in for 'experiences'... or are there only pixelated playgrounds in any universe and any individual awareness is also pixelated - with 'growth/creative power and/or how long the soul 'lasts' being a factor of accruing greater storage capacity through activity/learning/experience?
    Last edited by waves; 5th June 2016 at 16:00.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Carmody (4th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), PathWalker (4th June 2016), PurpleLama (5th June 2016), seko (26th June 2016), skyflower (4th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

The problem for the scientific mind, is that once you accept the potential for it to be a simulation, then the logic dominoes that fall.....eventually lead to a space and place that says 'all bets are off', on the containment of any reality or firmament. anything goes.

Then the second look proffers that it appears to be localized geometry and vibration and thus resonance as another aspect.... with sympathetic connection being a key point.

otherwise, the whole thing would have flown apart. the numbers are very precise and very improbable. We have the father of quantum theory, Max Planck... saying it has to be a consciousness or intelligence as nothing else fits.

Richard Feynman, one of the originators and early developers of the theory of quantum electrodynamics (QED), referred to the fine-structure constant in these terms:

There is a most profound and beautiful question associated with the observed coupling constant, e – the amplitude for a real electron to emit or absorb a real photon. It is a simple number that has been experimentally determined to be close to 0.08542455. (My physicist friends won't recognize this number, because they like to remember it as the inverse of its square: about 137.03597 with about an uncertainty of about 2 in the last decimal place. It has been a mystery ever since it was discovered more than fifty years ago, and all good theoretical physicists put this number up on their wall and worry about it.) Immediately you would like to know where this number for a coupling comes from: is it related to pi or perhaps to the base of natural logarithms? Nobody knows. It's one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say the "hand of God" wrote that number, and "we don't know how He pushed his pencil." We know what kind of a dance to do experimentally to measure this number very accurately, but we don't know what kind of dance to do on the computer to make this number come out, without putting it in secretly!

Max Planck:

Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.

It is not the possession of truth, but the success which attends the seeking after it, that enriches the seeker and brings happiness to him.

We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.

Scientific discovery and scientific knowledge have been achieved only by those who have gone in pursuit of it without any practical purpose whatsoever in view.

An experiment is a question which science poses to Nature, and a measurement is the recording of Nature's answer.

Whence come I and whither go I? That is the great unfathomable question, the same for every one of us. Science has no answer to it.

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force... We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th June 2016 at 19:58.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (15th July 2016), Atlas (5th June 2016), Baby Steps (4th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), seko (26th June 2016), skyflower (4th June 2016), thunder24 (5th June 2016), ulli (4th June 2016), Wind (4th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

There is a great old thread (2013) on this subject here.
    Centered around the MSM press post here.
    Good article but the "scientific" author John D. Barrow is failing to state his axiomatic assumption (for every each mathematician). Assuming the AI is a formal mathematical system. Which it is not as we Humans do not follow formal mathematical system in our thinking and creativity (our concepts are/can change constantly, and our emotional logic is flexible as well).
    I suggest the scientific minds here to investigate formal mathematical system.

In addition there is interesting recent MSM release from NASA in the subject
    "Our universe may be a Matrix-like computer game designed by aliens, says NASA scientist"
    http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...NASA-Scientist
    The source for Musk arguments.

I do not regard this article as soft disclosure but rather a distracting meme (thought virus).

The philosophic questions arising from this question are not scientific but rather spiritual. Because they cannot be measure with scientific tools (logical reasoning and physical measurements).
    The basis reasoning that humans experience is subject to logic is an axiom. Which is a belief system (circular argument). Now back to spirituality.
    My self an infidel physicist by education, and frustrated scientist by nature .

And back to this planet!
    I find this quote offensive...
    They will leave the discussion. And that....... is entirely opposed to the point of having this thread.

So, be aware, if one responds here....and goes off on a spiritual tangent in this thread, I will probably request that... what is probably a well reasoned and caring humane post..to have that post removed.
    I find this quote condescending . I highly regard uli of the best articulate writers in here.
    what i see, is that we are beginning to head down that road and already, i would have to try and explain Ulli's post to the scientifically minded. (edit: post #17, which I have partially done in the post immediately below this one)
    Not offended. Carmody has known me for years, and I respect where he wants to go with this.
    But I must add one thing, now that this has come up:

If one wants to reach the scientifically-minded at all then it would be best to never even mention astrology in the first place.
    It makes most of them see red, at least in my experience.

By the way, thanks for the compliment.
    While I try not to take anything personal, I do believe in being supportive of one another and giving encouragement, ...on principle.
    It makes for a better social environment than criticism ever can.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

animovado (15th July 2016), Carmody (4th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), Ewan (5th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), PathWalker (4th June 2016), seko (26th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016), thunder24 (5th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I always thought we were living in an interpreter (like java) and our DNA is just a template for all the processes sparking in and out (ie. us). The strange markings on the surface of UFOs could be function calls directly to the API (ie cheat codes) for entities that understand the environment
    Absolutely. George Kavasilas and other like minded believe the universe most valuable commodity is human DNA (he has many arguments), saying that it is a paradox. Since once you have few human cell and can artificially reproduce it, there is no need for other inferior humans anymore (gray cloning, reptilian philosophy).
    it could also explain the linear nature of time if we are all in a run-to-completion process.

Who knows maybe they (They?) are restoring snapshots and that explains the Mandela Effect.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

Carmody (4th June 2016), PathWalker (4th June 2016), PurpleLama (5th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

This has been a staple of sci - fi for decades and as Ion says , we are all '
    wonderful human creators' gods , that create everything in this reality thru
    frequencies. No I don't understand it ? but its worth thinking about imo .....

Professor Moriarity and Picard on Existence.

Ship in a bottle...

Mr Barclay..." computer end programme "...
    ====================================================

Are We Living In A Simulation?

By David on 4 June 2016 GMT What is Reality?

‘Does the universe run like a computer simulation contained inside a superstructure?

Is there a veiled reality we cannot observe with our limited five senses?’

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th June 2016 at 21:15.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), Carmody (4th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

it could also explain the linear nature of time if we are all in a run-to-completion process.

Who knows maybe they (They?) are restoring snapshots and that explains the Mandela Effect.
    I'm glad you asked. I'll leave this as a placeholder for a bit, and formulate that explanation.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

PathWalker (4th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	The_Truth.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	33604

No, our reality is not virtual as if we were generated in some kind of machine.
    However here are some questionable points:

1. A Virtual Reality created by a machine, is created in the machine the same way as our Universe is created. So, the machine works or is a simulation of the workings of our Universe.
    2. But the Universe is a Virtual Reality because there cannot be anything out of nothing. Infinite and completely empty space is Absolute Cold and can never be warmed up. And is still not.
    3. Yet, there was ‘A Beginning’ because “we are here”.

Conclusion:

Infinite, completely empty and Absolute Cold space works like a natural computer in which virtual realities are created… but how?

Imagine this: -1 +1 = 0

-1 is the above kind of space, Coldness with something as a physical absorption force like a sponge, manifesting in our Universe as electrical charge. (needed for understanding EM-drive interstellar/time-dimension vehicles and free energy devices + more)

+1 is the natural computer, Light or electromagnetism (Coldness turned inside out, best sphere packing, story apart)

0 is The Observer, You. (zero time between moments, Consciousness) and microprocessor.

This is some of MY truth, I like to share more of it, but it is NOT The Truth. Each microprocessor or consciousness has a different position or viewpoint in the infinite emptiness computer, so each truth is also slightly different. We are acting as braincells or a neurologic network, creating bigger and better virtual realities to expand our views into our own collective self, which is still You. We are filling data together to the infinite natural computer, thus You again, forever!

You are me and I am you, One Consciousness, yes You, in One computer with infinite connected natural microprocessors.

We shouldn't look at fire, but at coldness. How creative can You be?
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 4th June 2016 at 21:57.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

fourty-two (5th June 2016), Jad (7th August 2017), PathWalker (4th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Another thought: if you were going to build a prison for the devil you would want to design it so the devil would never want to leave. Maybe we are incidental to this simulation. Maybe we are just lunch.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

Carmody (5th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), seko (26th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

The problem for the scientific mind, is that once you accept the potential for it to be a simulation, then the logic dominoes that fall.....eventually lead to a space and place that says 'all bets are off', on the containment of any reality or firmament. anything goes.
    This is exactly correct, you grab the bull by the horns (A Hebrew phrase, hope it is not offensive).
    You cannot have the cake and eat it in the same time (in our experience we can't, maybe in Neo's matrix he can ).

Two points to address here:
    1. Sacred geometry, it is a spiritual science based on mathematical logical deductions and experiments. Many spiritual teacher and ancient wisdoms interpret the reality as repeated patterns (with variations) from sacred geometries (modern mathematicians call it fractals).
    Sayings like: "you are the universe", "all creation is within you", "all knowledge is inside you"...
    2. Eternity of souls, and information persistence without of the physical body. These phenomena are recorded and repeated by scientists all over the world. Officially transformed from anecdotal stories to scientifically repeated phenomena. You will not find this in the MSM.

Both points above are clues that might transcend the matrix. "Might" in bold, since we do not know what's beyond the matrix, maybe another matrix (actually it does not really practically matter - only for the Catholics it does matter allot).
    Last edited by PathWalker; 4th June 2016 at 22:20.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

animovado (15th July 2016), Carmody (5th June 2016), Daozen (5th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), lightning23 (6th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)

1. A Virtual Reality 1. created by a machine, is created in the machine the 2. same way as our Universe is created. So, the machine works or is a simulation of the workings of our Universe.
    2. But the Universe is a Virtual Reality because 3. there cannot be anything out of nothing. Infinite and completely empty space is Absolute Cold and can never be warmed up. And is still not.
    3. Yet, 4. there was ‘A Beginning’ because “we are here”.
    I admire the logic you present . But it is false by its axioms. Bolded in red.
    1. Definition/distinction of machine and conscious intelligence is vague. Assuming we are in a simulated reality, maybe we are the players in our own game (as in WOW game).
    2. The creation of the universe is unknown, no one can clearly scientifically define what is the universe. The term universe is as mysterious as the term momentum (I know this since I studied it).
    3. In a virtual reality we can produce anything anytime, change the time and space, invent new physics (Watch second-life game or minecraft).
    On the objective reality we have scientific proofs to counter that supposition. We also know by physical experiments that preservation laws (energy/mass/momentum/charge...) hold only for closed information systems. And we know for fact that our reality is an open information system (creativity, dreams, innovation).
    4. Having a personal collective experience of time, does not reflect on the others experiences in the universe. Maybe time is cyclical, or multidimensional (law of one teachings) and we experience only one dimension (what is called space/time vs time/space in law of one teachings).

When assuming a hypothesis , identify your assumptions and variables.
    Nice try though. I enjoy this thread immensely .
    Last edited by PathWalker; 4th June 2016 at 23:01.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aurelius (6th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

This is so interesting. But it might be somewhat incomplete or illusory. Every new technology provides metaphors for the psyche, reality, the metaphysical.

The steam age helped usher in psychoanalysis by illustrating how one could 'blow up' without proper emotional pressure release valves. And this is at least partially true, observing the blown vascular of people under stress. But it doesn't have much to do with the laws of thermo-dynamics. But it was and is a useful metaphor.

The age of cable television provided easy access to different realities, on screen, just by pressing buttons on a remote. The idea of parallel realities probably gained great traction right around that time. Parallel realities could easily exist but likely have only superficial commonality with simultaneously broadcast tv shows. It sure helped to illustrate the idea though.

And so it might be with the computer simulations. They may provide a great metaphor of what is going on, but the idea that life is a simulation might fall short of the mark or may be superficially similar, but not quite the same.

New technologies serve a dual purpose. The primary purpose is to provide the metaphors that take us a bit closer to the greater and deeper reality. They don't really explain the deep strangeness that is underlying life, but can help us experience a facsimile, to feel it and/or to merely see it, hear it. The secondary use is purely practical.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 7th June 2016 at 16:57.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th June 2016), Orph (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), Violet3 (5th June 2016), Wind (5th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #114
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

... when you delve into reality, into matter and then even deeper, you come to realise it's essentially constructed from "fields".

i wouldn't even call them energy "fields". i would call them "fields" that interact and have potential. at this primordial stage, even consciousness is very rudimentary. at this spawning point, there is no concept of time.

so saying that the "fields" are generated by a simulation may be erroneous, perhaps, they (fields) are all that there is. period!

ie. this IS the baseline that everything is created from.

in summary: instead of saying "reality is a simulation", i would say "reality is a construction from the interaction of fields".

i would also go further and say that with your human body, with your 5 senses (ignoring other senses for now), you can only perceive\sense a percentile of this total "construction".

Oxford definition of: simulation

Imitation of a situation or process:
    "simulation of blood flowing through arteries and veins"

1.1The action of pretending; deception:
    clever simulation that’s good enough to trick you

More example sentences
    1.2The production of a computer model of something, especially for the purpose of study:
    the method was tested by computer simulation
    Last edited by Aurelius; 5th June 2016 at 07:36.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2016), conk (6th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), Violet3 (5th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #115
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

great thread, and loving seeing the responses, for the reasons of definitions of certain words and seeing the agreement and balking within the conversations by preconcieved understanding of these defined words.... I see an opening of minds just by those that cared to respond... please continue.... very glad this thread has been introduced...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Aurelius (5th June 2016), Bob (5th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

While we may play and explore the capabilities of computers to learn to perform tasks exponentially fast and well and while we may mentally construct the building blocks of the universe from single force to wave interactions forming matter at points of intersection in what is still a mechanical construction, consider that our individual spirits, locked in interactive neural network, may be the true builders of the world and the scenarios we create behind the scenes similar to television images hitting the phosphors painted on the television tube. Things and situations may not really exist until we think of them or create them by intention. This is metaphysics.

If we extend this, when our bodies "die" and we discover ourselves, our spirits, elsewhere, we may only be moving back to a previous Matrix created by us previous to the one we left. In fact, these Matrices may be nested like Russian dolls. As each civilization or Matrix reaches the computer level, it creates another Artificial Matrix in which to dwell. Each successive Matrix may be thought of as another dimension.

If we are plugged in to someone else's experiment, it may be to teach us lessons in existence, to perfect us, or merely to collect information for the Super Brain, God, or an AI.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

fourty-two (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th June 2016), thunder24 (5th June 2016), Wind (5th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    ... when you delve into reality, into matter and then even deeper, you come to realise it's essentially constructed from "fields".

i wouldn't even call them energy "fields". i would call them "fields" that interact and have potential. at this primordial stage, even consciousness is very rudimentary. at this spawning point, there is no concept of time.

so saying that the "fields" are generated by a simulation may be erroneous, perhaps, they (fields) are all that there is. period!

ie. this IS the baseline that everything is created from.

in summary: instead of saying "reality is a simulation", i would say "reality is a construction from the interaction of fields".

i would also go further and say that with your human body, with your 5 senses (ignoring other senses for now), you can only perceive\sense a percentile of this total "construction".

Oxford definition of: simulation

Imitation of a situation or process:
    "simulation of blood flowing through arteries and veins"

1.1The action of pretending; deception:
    clever simulation that’s good enough to trick you

More example sentences
    1.2The production of a computer model of something, especially for the purpose of study:
    the method was tested by computer simulation

Interesting post , please explain/define field.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Aurelius (5th June 2016)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

David has been posting some related articles over the past couple days which
    I posted on the current David Icke on Ritchie Allen show thread. which is also
    why I posted them here for any interested...

The title on the Icke thread is misleading as it is about the UK leaving the EU, but
    in the vid he starts talking about computer simulations.Ritchie Allen show on link...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...24#post1072924

====================================================

David Icke ~ The Holographic Internet

By David on 5 June 2016 GMT

Published on 2 Jun 2016

David Icke.Com Exposing the dreamworld we believe to be real
    http://www.davidicke.com
    David Icke Dot Connector Series

===================================================
    ===================================================
    We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk

By David on 5 June 2016 GMT What is Reality?

‘Elon Musk, the billionaire entrepreneur and founder of Space X, Tesla and Paypal,
    has told an interviewer there is only a “one in billions” chance that we’re not living
    in a computer simulation.

Speaking at San Francisco’s Code Conference this week, Musk said that he has
    had “so many simulation discussions it’s crazy”, and that it got to the point
    where “every conversation [he had] was the AI/simulation conversation”.

He also claimed that, if we’re not living in a simulation, we could be approaching
    the end of the world.’

Read more: We are ‘almost definitely’ living in a Matrix-style simulation, claims Elon Musk

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7060941.html

David Icke – We Live In A Quantum Computer Universe

Published on 20 Apr 2016

David Icke We Live In A Quantum Computer Universe - April 5, 2016
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th June 2016 at 21:35.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurelius (5th June 2016), Baby Steps (5th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), fourty-two (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), seko (8th June 2016), sommervr (5th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote 1. Sacred geometry, it is a spiritual science based on mathematical logical deductions and experiments. Many spiritual teacher and ancient wisdoms interpret the reality as repeated patterns (with variations) from sacred geometries (modern mathematicians call it fractals).
    I called this 'The Best Sphere Packing', the mathematical way in my post.
    Quote +1 is the natural computer, Light or electromagnetism (Coldness turned inside out, best sphere packing, story apart)
    Each sphere acts like an information creation and feedback loop like two opposing mirrors:

A computer as we build them, does the same: Projecting information from the microprocessor into the screen memory (is a pixel of the monitor) and read them a moment (the next clockpuls cycle) later again to check the value.

The natural empty space computer has also a feedback loop, but is a bit more complicated and is completely made of imploding potential absorption force of the -1 empty space. Years ago I made a (though not quite correct, the background moves to the inside but should move to the outside as representing the pulling, not pushing, of absorption force) animation:

Lots to tell about it and this is only 1 sphere. By the way, the formula -1+1=0 points to a vibration.

Next things to comment :

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)

1. A Virtual Reality 1. created by a machine, is created in the machine the 2. same way as our Universe is created. So, the machine works or is a simulation of the workings of our Universe.
    2. But the Universe is a Virtual Reality because 3. there cannot be anything out of nothing. Infinite and completely empty space is Absolute Cold and can never be warmed up. And is still not.
    3. Yet, 4. there was ‘A Beginning’ because “we are here”.
    I admire the logic you present . But it is false by its axioms. Bolded in red.
    1. Definition/distinction of machine and conscious intelligence is vague. Assuming we are in a simulated reality, maybe we are the players in our own game (as in WOW game).
    2. The creation of the universe is unknown, no one can clearly scientifically define what is the universe. The term universe is as mysterious as the term momentum (I know this since I studied it).
    3. In a virtual reality we can produce anything anytime, change the time and space, invent new physics (Watch second-life game or minecraft).
    On the objective reality we have scientific proofs to counter that supposition. We also know by physical experiments that preservation laws (energy/mass/momentum/charge...) hold only for closed information systems. And we know for fact that our reality is an open information system (creativity, dreams, innovation).
    4. Having a personal collective experience of time, does not reflect on the others experiences in the universe. Maybe time is cyclical, or multidimensional (law of one teachings) and we experience only one dimension (what is called space/time vs time/space in law of one teachings).

When assuming a hypothesis , identify your assumptions and variables.
    Nice try though. I enjoy this thread immensely .
    1. A material machine is part of the natural virtual reality but can only produce a rough simulated consciousness by replicating the creation/feedback processes. That consciousness is not connected to the smallest levels (quantum levels) of the 'real' emptiness where our consciousness has it's foundation. However, when the computer is a quantum machine, the distinction becomes indeed vague and becomes part of it's own and ours game.
    2. The creation of the universe is unknown. Yep, that's is our quest here to try to find some answers.
    3. Once we understand the processes behind the creation of our Universe, we can do the same magic as with our computer virtual realities. We become magic gods (galaxies) with all the responsibilities. But that requires a long learning path from hydrogen atom via crystals, viruses, bacteria, plants, etc. see Itzhak Bentov which imo is the purpose of live.
    4. The foundation of what we experience as a Universe is timeless. The 'Beginning' is a continuous process, still going on. You can say there is only Now. Instead of cause and effect, you can use layers of energy levels through which you travel. All the layers are there, but you can only experience them one by one, like the still pictures of a movie:

Each of any thing in our (and of course others) Universe has it's own zero time entry point (start and growth of the consciousness feedback loop from a certain energy level). So, there is much differentiation possible.

Thanks Pathwalker for letting me thinking more deeper into my own ideas.
    The Quest is still going on! May we become Creators of the real game.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

amor (5th June 2016), animovado (15th July 2016), Carmody (6th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), Orph (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), seko (8th June 2016), sommervr (5th June 2016), ulli (5th June 2016)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

I'm glad you asked. I'll leave this as a placeholder for a bit, and formulate that explanation.
    Another thought: if you were going to build a prison for the devil you would want to design it so the devil would never want to leave. Maybe we are incidental to this simulation. Maybe we are just lunch.
    What we have down at the bottom, is a discrete process. On or off. Black or white. all or nothing. 0 to 100%. Then we have shades of activity or energies within that range.

To say... it is broken into small bits of stutter or "quanta".

Our macro analysis and consciousness is of one who rides on a bed of vibrating discrete spinning marbles. Not really marbles, but vibrations. Paired vibrations. ie, that each vibration is a paring of level and vector. One way to see that is as a pair of 2 dimensional strings or planes, that, in integration, create a spin system as a result of the two integration. One in, one out.

We sit on one side of those integrated spins, which look like vibration and vector to our macro analysis. The spin pair has an outer surface which is spinning on one direction, the inner, in the opposite direction. Almost in perfect balance, so close, the pairing balance is largely perfect, down to the many billionths of a part.

But, that our viewpoint of these spin pairings, is of a sympathetic position, meaning a sort of quiet stabilized well, outside of them, offside of them (driven/created by their output and vector), and this becomes our 3d linear unidirectional thermodynamic space.

Thus, we live in a stabilized sympathetic bubble vector sum space we call our local reality.

These spin pairings all have different configurations, and those different configurations have different points of integration with our sphere of dimension/reality, and thus creates the various elements,and their aspects. this is how we get to the idea of alkali, acid, mass, conductivity, lattice, mobility, orbitals, orbital layers, and so on.

Our dimensional condition and position creates ...and is/of the very point in and of geometry.

Our reality is of geometry, and the connectivity between the 'quanta' is of the differential in vector and rate/change of vector, which implies or creates time and space in the macro whole analysis.

One way to look at it is of each quanta being an olive, just a simple not quite perfectly round -cored olive. all of them identical. all of them not quite perfectly round. Cored right through, so you can see right through them when looked at from the right position. Imagine them as being hard as marbles, so that you can walk on them. Meaning, ridiculously strong. that each one, is made up of a energy field that passes through them in one direction, and one in another direction. Two energy fields, that are more potent then the entire universe, relatively speaking. Played like a violin string and a bow. The frisson of the two vectors creating the spin pattern in the olives.

Now imagine a film sheet of them, a single layer of them. And each of them spinning super fast, in all kinds of various directions. From our viewpoint, where we stand, looking at them, at this sheet of them spinning individually, they appear to not be perfectly round, so there is a minimal organizational patterning. And there is a light coming out through the holes which run through the olives. We can see patterns forming. Since they are fed by a pair of fields which keep them spinning, we can also see that they are feeding each other, they are connected to each other. This illumination of light from each allows us to sense patterns and the light from each is also causing them to integrate with one another and us. We find not just random aspects, but patterned aspects of integration/connection.

And, that each spinning cored olive can show us not a perfect round light, but maybe, due to orientation, just a sliver of light, with an orientation of that given sliver. Or none at all, no integration at all with our viewpoint, in that particular spin orientation. (dark matter)

We end up with vibration, frequency, vector, geometry, and a bit more if you want to complicate matters (but not today). All in integration. each discrete, but all of them, overall, integrated. The integration we call reality..occurring not in an individual cored olive spinning (quantum isolation), but across two of them, as a minimum. Then larger groups. And then masses of them, which gives us our groups of atoms and the integrative environment we call space-time.

For example, each element (a spinning olive pattern/geometry with two energy fields driving/impelling it), has a break point, in general terms, where they will have one atom, two atoms, three atoms, four atoms, etc..where the given element will have predominantly quantum characteristics..and when enough of them are together and connected, in sympathetic connection, they begin to exhibit bulk element behaviors which we call macro or Newtonian space-time reality, and so on. They still have the quantum functions and respond to them, but they also respond more in a bulk term, in our 3d space-time.

This is far from a perfect analogy, but it does help folks begin to get a handle on how it works.

That we, in 3d time-space, and our unidirectional time, are a quantified set of bits, as a viewpoint, and of the viewpoint. Based on a pair of 2d fields in integration, which defines the idea of quanta, or discreteness. The discreetness being a range of 0 to 100%.

The energies are so intense due to us and our space being of one fabric..similar to, for this bit of comparisons...,lets say, a chain. and if the reality is the chain, the view itself, and someone yanks the chain, well, the viewer also gets yanked or ceases to exist. Thus messing with atoms, or quanta, means that we break or alter reality itself. this is why atoms are so intense, so potent, so locked, so connected, so fundamental, in our reality. They are 100% of the fabric itself, peaked in energetic connectivity and drive, especially when coupled/locked/lattice. Discrete quanta..not so much. Their integration is so fundamental, so potent, that science is under the impression that it has laws involved that cannot be violated. This is true, but only from the one point (sympathetic bubble) of analysis.

Due to how the holes in the olives may spin, there are many vector results which do not have or possess visibility/output in our viewing position. Which defines dark matter from our reality analysis point. They may still integrate with one another, but we don't see it or have any normalized method of noticing it or measuring it, as our system is not inclusive of such reflective and integrative phenomena.

This does not mean that those unseen spin vectors cannot affect us, or that we cannot put energies into them, and cause disturbance in them... or that other phenomena can disturb them.... or other unseen/unrealized connections and phenomena can cause output in our known reality/view... but that our current scientific knowledge of our macro system (3d time-space as a sympathetic/geometrically connected bubble) does not have the tools, nor notice of them in general terms...in what we call known/recognized science.

One important other thing, to understand about the known universe, is that quantum activity and integration, spooky action at a distance, and so on, RULES THE UNIVERSE. Most of the universe, 99% of it (IIRC) is charged gas fields, sheet charged, voltage fields of nano particles..and down to pure elemental gasses. Organized into electrically charged/plasma sheets, of some value or nature, for the vast part.

Only on the earth, in clumped masses, does the universe come to being of 3d-timespace Newtonian connectivity as a prime relational/integration aspect.

Out there, in what we call space, it is quantum. Quantum all the way, baby. In the known universe, it is not our world view that is the predominant force, no, it is organized quantum (potential spooky action) sheets.

We can take our little clumped bits out there and dominate the overall quantum systems in our little clumped ways, yes, but that giant quantum sheet system outweighs us in totality, and outweighs all the clumped planetary/etc matter we see, by 100 to 1. take the spinning olive analogy.... and make the through hole very small. This takes you to the spin orientations only showing light (or: capacity for integration/coupling in their spin)...1 time out of 100. (but the integrations are very potent for us...as they are of the main two fields which form the universe/view)

Which is part of the explanation of how planetary motion, in geometric dance (Astrology), in what is essentially a quantum field system (space)...can predict human behavior patterns, in time, individually and en-masse, through time.

As... quantum spooky action, does not suffer linear uni-directional time limitations. Only our clumped matter limitations suffer that anomaly.

For those of scientific bent, note I'm describing a 'relative' infinity in a bounded system. ('relative' being the weasel word tied to current human 3d linear unidirectional reflective reality capacities)
    Last edited by Carmody; 5th June 2016 at 17:49.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

animovado (15th July 2016), araucaria (5th June 2016), Baby Steps (8th June 2016), Chip (14th June 2016), Ernie Nemeth (5th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2016), skyflower (5th June 2016), sommervr (10th June 2016), thunder24 (6th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1 6 15 LastLast